Rich Piana

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Boston is a perfect example of rediculousness id take rich advice over his but hes also another person i follow for entertainment
I follow along for the learning and entertainment value but these guys are putting over 3grams of injectables in their bodies every week. It's scary because there are actually people who will attempt the same cycles and suffer acute health problems.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I think Rich has said something like "don't try this at home" or something along those lines, but I agree. Some people will attempt those heavy cycles and get really f*cked up.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Not just "some people" but the kind of people that look up to him...Which is the younger crowd. I'm gonna say 20 somethings and teenagers.
I have to agree

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't follow BB'ing or any of the social media heroes, but obviously you run across stuff. Somebody tell me: does this guy really use Synthol, and does anybody else think that anyone that does so, should immediately trade in their gym membership for an orange Home Depot smock?

Synthol really pisses me off for some reason. Like the cook buying a Sand Colored Beret and showing up at a Special Air Service formation.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think Rich has said something like "don't try this at home" or something along those lines, but I agree. Some people will attempt those heavy cycles and get really f*cked up.
He said you need to adjust the diet and cycle to fit your needs

Spanner

Awards
Any one following Rich Piana's advice should check out his competition photos. He was never much to look at tbh.
His abdomen tattoos are designed to make his mid-section look less blocky and although his arms and delts look freakish, they are definitely filled with something (PMMA?).
Does he have extensive knowledge about PED's? Probably. Would I like to look like him?- No.
His appeal is to the maukish/ Beavis and Butt-Head, F*ck Yeah! Body builder. He can be entertaining in small doses but he is obsessed with himself and cashing in on his Youtube notoriety.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I don't follow BB'ing or any of the social media heroes, but obviously you run across stuff. Somebody tell me: does this guy really use Synthol, .

It's my understanding that he has silicone implants in (at least) his arms and shoulders

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
It's my understanding that he has silicone implants in (at least) his arms and shoulders
I think he would have issues training if this were the case. I've heard cosmetic surgeons say you have to be careful training muscles around where implants are. It can cause issues with implants. The way Rich trains arms and shoulders I just can't see it. A major reason chicks with breast implants never train chest along with not wanting a flat chest depending on what class they compete in.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I watched few of his gain 30lbs in 3 month series and he ate oatmeal and label said 10g protein. He said that he has no idea if there is actually 10g of protein in it, but doesn't think so. He doesn't understand difference between FDA labeling and supplements labeling.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I watched few of his gain 30lbs in 3 month series and he ate oatmeal and label said 10g protein. He said that he has no idea if there is actually 10g of protein in it, but doesn't think so. He doesn't understand difference between FDA labeling and supplements labeling.
The point is, he doesn't CARE if it really has 10 gr of protein in it or not. He likes the low-sugar/pre-sweetened (flavored) oatmeal packs. Furthermore, he owns his own supplement company ... I think he understands FAR more than you would otherwise love to think he does.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
The point is, he doesn't CARE if it really has 10 gr of protein in it or not. He likes the low-sugar/pre-sweetened (flavored) oatmeal packs. Furthermore, he owns his own supplement company ... I think he understands FAR more than you would otherwise love to think he does.
I am sure he understands a lot more than I imagine, but I only judge based on what comes out of his mouth.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I am sure he understands a lot more than I imagine, but I only judge based on what comes out of his mouth.
Every third word out of his mouth is "****in'" this and "****in'" that . . . that's just how/who he is.

Doesn't mean he doesn't know his "****in'" stuff. ;)

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Every third word out of his mouth is "****in'" this and "****in'" that . . . that's just how/who he is.

Doesn't mean he doesn't know his "****in'" stuff. ;)
Thats not what I meant...I apologize for being so vague. For example, he said he wanted to chill out on caffeine, so he uses adderall. I know there are food labels that are not true....FDA can't regulate everything, but for him to say something like he doesn't see how you can add 10g protein to oatmeal sounds silly to me.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Thats not what I meant...I apologize for being so vague. For example, he said he wanted to chill out on caffeine, so he uses adderall.
I don't remember if he said he uses addreall (though I may have missed it). I DO remember he said that addreall constricts blood vessels, so that's why he doesn't particularly like it. Thus, he created his "Mentality" supplement to mimic the effects of addreall, but without the blood vessel constriction (and without a prescription). I have yet to try "Mentality" (as it's always sold out when I go to the local nutrition store where they sell his products) - but I'm looking forward to trying it.

I know there are food labels that are not true....FDA can't regulate everything, but for him to say something like he doesn't see how you can add 10g protein to oatmeal sounds silly to me.
Well, I do know that product labeling is often intentionally misleading. I seem to recall a story about General Mills being busted for their "Cheerios High Protein" cereal that didn't really have as high a protein content as marketed on the box. So, I can see where he could/would be skeptical. But like I said, it really doesn't matter to him one way or the other.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmfao "created" an otc supplement to mimic adderall. I don't know who's more stupid, the people who believe that is possible, or the people marketing it to the idiot populace.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
lmfao "created" an otc supplement to mimic adderall. I don't know who's more stupid, the people who believe that is possible, or the people marketing it to the idiot populace.
Well I definitely know one thing for sure . . . Your comments throughout this thread have been monumentally stupid.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Rich Piana came from parents who were pro bodybuilders. He didn't have to cycle to become big.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A major reason chicks with breast implants never train chest along with not wanting a flat chest depending on what class they compete in.
not true. I've trained with a competitive female with implants. The gym and stage is full with them.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I don't follow BB'ing or any of the social media heroes, but obviously you run across stuff. Somebody tell me: does this guy really use Synthol, and does anybody else think that anyone that does so, should immediately trade in their gym membership for an orange Home Depot smock?

Synthol really pisses me off for some reason. Like the cook buying a Sand Colored Beret and showing up at a Special Air Service formation.
There's a video where he's admitted to synthol use , synthol disgusts me aswell lol
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452635012.835136.jpg

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
[video=youtube;kenUZ2VHkLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kenUZ2VHkLw[/video]

jake1986

Awards
I saw a video on YouTube where Rich himself admitted to using synthol right before a contest. I know he said he injected in the Triceps. I think he said he injected in the shoulders too (but i can't quite recall).

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
for much greater reasons than that. Don't sell yourself short.
I made one comment based on what I've heard and a female I've also trained with that was advised not to. I made a simple statement of alright since you've experienced otherwise. I don't know you from Adam. So I wouldn't dare call you a douchebag based upon one comment we've interchanged.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I made one comment based on what I've heard and a female I've also trained with that was advised not to. I made a simple statement of alright since you've experienced otherwise. I don't know you from Adam. So I wouldn't dare call you a douchebag based upon one comment we've interchanged.
I have a feeling he's just being a sarcastic douchebag, actually. ;)

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I have a feeling he's being a sarcastic douchebag, actually. ;)
Well it's hard to tell sometimes. I've always been one to right a wrong if I accidentally offended someone or have somethings misunderstood. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time and a "douchebag" lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I communicated in a complete sentence with a supporting proposition.

The "Alrighty" is kind of a prickish way of communicating your differening experience or point of view. Not quite the "agree to disagree" statement that you may have tried to communicate.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I communicated in a complete sentence with a supporting proposition.

The "Alrighty" is kind of a prickish way of communicating your differening experience or point of view. Not quite the "agree to disagree" statement that you may have tried to communicate.
Well those weren't my intentions. I always try to do the standup thing. So I do apologize for not being clearer.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
This thread getting old :-( let's talk about jerry ward or lui Marco plz

Capchaos

Awards
Collagen is what is in his arms. He has talked about it previously

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling he's just being a sarcastic douchebag, actually. ;)
Well it's hard to tell sometimes. I've always been one to right a wrong if I accidentally offended someone or have somethings misunderstood. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time and a "douchebag" lol
Well those weren't my intentions. I always try to do the standup thing. So I do apologize for not being clearer.
No one is "pissed off all the time." No need to apologize. I do believe "Douchegaggery" is "in the eye of the beholder". Ones douchebag may be an others idol or even youtube subscription ;)

Yes, to some extent I was being sarcastic like the previous douchebag mentioned.
In the event that it got missed...

jake1986

Awards
Rich says he's ONLY BEEN MAINTAINING his current physique for the past 15 years. He says we're about to see him grow!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Collagen is what is in his arms. He has talked about it previously
Really? I never knew care to share a video where he says he has collagen I saw videos of him talking bout Synthol but not collagen that's interesting though.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i cant find any good reason why he should put on 30lbs or muscles. This makes no sense to me.I mean he is 45 right now, he is married,has got a beatiful wife and a big company.At this point of his life he should be on TRT and try to be as healthy as possible because he doesnt even compete anymore and he used TONS and TONS of AAS and he admittedly used hgh for 10 years straight. This program to me is useless for everybody because you have to be a complete failed guy with no job,friends,girl etc.. to do what rich is doing(obviously his life is all about go to the gym and thats it) but gym IMO doesnt have to be your LIFE i mean if you compete and you want to be a pro then probably yes, but for the 90% of the guys here like me.. gym is something that i add in my life because i ****in love it and i like to look good. Rich Piana also recently admitted that he suffered from bigorexia and as you know guys bogorexia is a mental illness.Im not a hater but to me this cycle can be lethal for Rich at this point

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Honestly i cant find any good reason why he should put on 30lbs or muscles. This makes no sense to me.I mean he is 45 right now, he is married,has got a beatiful wife and a big company.At this point of his life he should be on TRT and try to be as healthy as possible because he doesnt even compete anymore and he used TONS and TONS of AAS and he admittedly used hgh for 10 years straight. This program to me is useless for everybody because you have to be a complete failed guy with no job,friends,girl etc.. to do what rich is doing(obviously his life is all about go to the gym and thats it) but gym IMO doesnt have to be your LIFE i mean if you compete and you want to be a pro then probably yes, but for the 90% of the guys here like me.. gym is something that i add in my life because i ****in love it and i like to look good. Rich Piana also recently admitted that he suffered from bigorexia and as you know guys bogorexia is a mental illness.Im not a hater but to me this cycle can be lethal for Rich at this point
Agree on all points my but some people just like like a challenge , don't worry I'll stop you when you get to that point