Rich Piana

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 5% supplements are amazing. The All Day You May tastes so good it rivals Gatorade. I think the products offer a lot.

Rich has the means to be hand fed organic baby panda meat everyday, but he lives off his own products. That also says something...
Bet it doesn't taste this good

brawndo.jpg

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had to go back through entire thread to see if anyone condoned his advice or supplements. Answer is no. So if this is directed at anyone in this thread, it is unfounded. Or you just saw Rich Piana thread title and had to throw in your superiority complex. Been a minute since I've seen it. Otherwise just people talking. Hey look you're famous now too.
You sound upset.

And YOU are ??
My educational background and practical knowledge says yes.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
If there are people who think that his advice on nutrition and supplements and training and AAS are accurate and should be promoted... i question your intelligence. Not to mention thinking someone who walks like a penguin should be listened to. He's just another AAS user who has done it long enough to make gains and now realizes he can make money off social media getting uninformed kids and (unfortunately) adults to listen to his advice. He's not educated in anything he gives advice on.

/epic facepalm
Rich Piana is first of all good businessman and he is willing to do whatever it takes !!! to get business done 95 % more than you son.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still don't see the big deal. It's just some bodybuilder guy that likes to play on youtube. I don't care, but I'm interested in why you all are so fascinated with him. Anyone can eat right and take a lot of steroids. So I'm not interested in this person at all, so why visit this thread?. It entertains me. Plus I am interested in why there is such fascination with one man. Sly, AKA Rocky also had supplement line and he isn't such a douche. These are just men though, like anyone else. The difference seems to be youtube I guess. I don't know, please explain.
Well you have already passed judgement that Rich Piana is a douche. Whether he is or isn't, you have dedicated enough time to him (I'm assuming) to make this judgement. Now tell us why you think he's a douche.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, ok then he "seems like" a douche. Seems arrogant and uses way too much profanity....If you want to be respected and treated like an adult, than don't talk like a teenager.
I can respect this.

But at the same time I think that's part of the attraction. The candidness. In an industry that has hidden from the truth, he is an open book. And yeah, the profanity and tattoos give him an appeal to the "not so clean cut" crowd of body builders.

I'm not a big fan either, but I can step back and say he's doing something right. Show me someone famous or popular, and I'll show you as many haters as fans. In any industry.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
He has over half million subscribers he's 30 pounds series has usually 500k views ,each videos between 5-10 likes in less than 24 h probably the most popular fitness/ entertainment related chanel on YouTube at the moment only YouTube it's a lot of $$$ plus all he's supply which he push along excellent idea to promote himself

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I met him last July in Vegas walking down the strip he was a real cool down to earth dude. We talked for awhile and our ladies even hit it off. I think it's more for show how he is in his vids

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I still don't see the big deal. It's just some bodybuilder guy that likes to play on youtube. I don't care, but I'm interested in why you all are so fascinated with him. Anyone can eat right and take a lot of steroids. So I'm not interested in this person at all, so why visit this thread?. It entertains me. Plus I am interested in why there is such fascination with one man. Sly, AKA Rocky also had supplement line and he isn't such a douche. These are just men though, like anyone else. The difference seems to be youtube I guess. I don't know, please explain.
It really just comes down to a source of entertainment for us, its something we can relate to and enjoy. At the end of the day you like it or you move on

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rich Piana's bodybuilding history, business success and physical acumen versus yours renders your delusion of grandeur wanting.
LOOOOOOOOOL nuthug much? You know nothing about my life yet you seek to insult me? Strong idiocy. Stay pleb kid.

And to be perfectly honest, i'd rather be 40 years old working at Taco Bell than be Rick Piano. Dead fuking serious.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
LOOOOOOOOOL nuthug much? You know nothing about my life yet you seek to insult me? Strong idiocy. Stay pleb kid.

And to be perfectly honest, i'd rather be 40 years old working at Taco Bell than be Rick Piano. Dead fuking serious.
tell us your story......

pintowin

pintowin

Awards

Piana's wife though...

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Love him or hate him. The dude knows how to build muscle and he does tell the truth about steroid. The good, bad, and ugly. All the f bombs do get extremely annoying but he does provide helpful info for training, cycles, etc.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Maybe helpful for other guys that are taking as much "gear" as he is. Following training plans of juiced to the gills "pros" is just stupid. Anyone can take a sh*t ton of steroids and train hard, be dedicated and build muscle. I'll admit he does work hard and puts his entire focus on building muscle and training. To what end though?. Most people don't have as much time, money and resources, or want the focus of their entire life to be on one vain thing, building muscle and looking pretty on stage. That is just arrogant and a selfish way to live, especially if you have other people in your life that don't live the same way. Seems bleak too, because money doesn't last forever and either do looks. You can't live like that and expect to have a bright healthy future. This is part of the reason I don't understand why people seem to look up to this guy.

By the way have you seen that youtube video of him where he goes to the mall to get a new computer. He tells people that he parks wherever he wants and just pays the ticket. Almost like he thinks the rules just don't apply to him for some reason. Sorry but people that park in a fire zone kind of piss me off. Not that in that video it was a fire zone, but I don't know, it could have been and he'd still park there because according to him he parks wherever he wants to.
All valid points that I would agree with. At this point I will admit I do watch for the pure entertainment value.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Maybe helpful for other guys that are taking as much "gear" as he is. Following training plans of juiced to the gills "pros" is just stupid. Anyone can take a sh*t ton of steroids and train hard, be dedicated and build muscle. I'll admit he does work hard and puts his entire focus on building muscle and training. To what end though?. Most people don't have as much time, money and resources, or want the focus of their entire life to be on one vain thing, building muscle and looking pretty on stage. That is just arrogant and a selfish way to live, especially if you have other people in your life that don't live the same way. Seems bleak too, because money doesn't last forever and either do looks. You can't live like that and expect to have a bright healthy future. This is part of the reason I don't understand why people seem to look up to this guy.

By the way have you seen that youtube video of him where he goes to the mall to get a new computer. He tells people that he parks wherever he wants and just pays the ticket. Almost like he thinks the rules just don't apply to him for some reason. Sorry but people that park in a fire zone kind of piss me off. Not that in that video it was a fire zone, but I don't know, it could have been and he'd still park there because according to him he parks wherever he wants to.
so you just started watch his 30 pounds series too ??? WELCOME BROTHER!!!!!!

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
It's one thing to live a healthy, fitness oriented lifestyle. But if he's trying to get "Mr Olympia" size when he doesn't even compete, that's the part I don't understand

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I gotta be honest and give credit where it's due, this is ****ing hilarious and I agree with the Taco Bell thing 100%.

Some good points on both sides, but regardless of how you view Piana, would any of you actually want to BE Rich Piana, or like him?

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
It's one thing to live a healthy, fitness oriented lifestyle. But if he's trying to get "Mr Olympia" size when he doesn't even compete, that's the part I don't understand
He's clearly an ego maniac . . He's only concerned with "being the biggest guy in the room" - which, most of the time, he is.

Also, it's my understanding that Piana has several silicone implants (arms/shoulders).
Watch how his biceps kind of "stay the same" when he bends his arms and/or flexes.

And yes, the guy uses (and can afford) pretty much any gear he wants.

Nevertheless, I enjoy Piana's "no bull****" approach and many of his ideas - which translates into his supplement product line. I have been using several of his supplement products for several months now, and I HAVE noticed a positive difference in my overall training and recovery/gains. The products I've used (so far) are "All Day You May" (BCAAs+), "Kill It" (pre-workout), "5150" (pre-workout), and "Real Food" (meal/carbs). I've been wanting to try "Mentality" (focus), but it's been sold out every time I go to the nutrition store where they sell it. (I prefer to get (most of) my supplements at a physical store rather than online - that's just me).

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
He's clearly an ego maniac . . He's only concerned with "being the biggest guy in the room" - which, most of the time, he is.

Also, it's my understanding that Piana has several silicone implants (arms/shoulders).
Watch how his biceps kind of "stay the same" when he bends his arms and/or flexes.

And yes, the guy uses (and can afford) pretty much any gear he wants.

Nevertheless, I enjoy Piana's "no bull****" approach and many of his ideas - which translates into his supplement product line. I have been using several of his supplement products for several months now, and I HAVE noticed a positive difference in my overall training and recovery/gains. The products I've used (so far) are "All Day You May" (BCAAs+), "Kill It" (pre-workout), "5150" (pre-workout), and "Real Food" (meal/carbs). I've been wanting to try "Mentality" (focus), but it's been sold out every time I go to the nutrition store where they sell it. (I prefer to get (most of) my supplements at a physical store rather than online - that's just me).

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the problem that most of us board veterans and older guys have about guys posting up links and references to these bull**** social media sites and services is just that - it is social media bull****. If we wanted to see social media bull**** we would be on social media. We dislike that we are inundated with this crap. If you like it, watch it, but please don't share.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I agree,My perfect weight is 210-230,Why do I need to limit my life and mobility If I'm not winning titles etc.I just have an obsession with having big tri's and 19 inch arms :D..but will O sacrifice my health?..No..

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I think the problem that most of us board veterans and older guys have about guys posting up links and references to these bull**** social media sites and services is just that - it is social media bull****. If we wanted to see social media bull**** we would be on social media. We dislike that we are inundated with this crap. If you like it, watch it, but please don't share.
So your telling people to not do what they are freely allowed to because you don't like it?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
But seriously, not arguing, just wondering, would you actually want to be Rich Piana or live his lifestyle (pumping drugs into your body nonstop, getting cartoonishly huge, and do nothing other than eat/sleep/train)?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
But seriously, not arguing, just wondering, would you actually want to be Rich Piana or live his lifestyle (pumping drugs into your body nonstop, getting cartoonishly huge, and do nothing other than eat/sleep/train)?
how many of you guys actually doing this but in smaller degree buhhhhahaaa

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I gotta be honest and give credit where it's due, this is ****ing hilarious and I agree with the Taco Bell thing 100%.

Some good points on both sides, but regardless of how you view Piana, would any of you actually want to BE Rich Piana, or like him?
I just want his money and freedom to use his time for whatever

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
For a guy in your age and position in this forum you should be close to crystal clear in terms of free speech on Anabolicmind do not you think David ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your telling people to not do what they are freely allowed to because you don't like it?
For a guy in your age and position in this forum you should be close to crystal clear in terms of free speech on Anabolicmind do not you think David ?
I was not being literal. Your welcome to it.

Please understand that you are allowed to do what the board allows you to. I'm pretty crystal clear that if we didn't like it it would be gone. Move on please.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I was not being literal. Your welcome to it.

Please understand that you are allowed to do what the board allows you to. I'm pretty crystal clear that if we didn't like it it would be gone. Move on please.
Alright cool just checking incase i missed any of the board rules ;)

jake1986

Awards
Rich hasn't made a new episode in a while. Wonder what's going on.
And I agree with the one dude on this thread.... He's like the ultimate kid lol

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
He said on Instagram he's too lazy to post any videos on the weekend.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
he and his blonde is trying to figure out how to install new computer....
Apparently

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tell us your story......
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
well, what can i say you are young and still have a chance end up in Taco Bell....

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
:)..........

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
He released the latest this morning ... His computer was messed up over the weekend.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
shh.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Boston is a perfect example of rediculousness id take rich advice over his but hes also another person i follow for entertainment