Real LGD

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Assuming the pump to be reliably accurate:

*2 pumps/d = 4ml/d, so a bottle (120ml) would last 30days at that dose

Id honestly start at 2ml/d tops, and go from there.

If you want better accuracy, dose using an oral syringe.
2ml per day! Is Sup3r-DHEA really that strong? So Half Pump Am and Half Pump Pm would be more than enough to combat the lethargy from 8mg LGD (LeGenD) and 330mg 1-Andro (Sup3r-1)?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2ml per day! Is Sup3r-DHEA really that strong? So Half Pump Am and Half Pump Pm would be more than enough to combat the lethargy from 8mg LGD (LeGenD) and 330mg 1-Andro (Sup3r-1)?
No amount may be enough. And too much DHEA will just lead to high estro and lethargy again. But the right amount should help.

Many users will immediately empty the whole bottle into a Tupperware dish and use an oral syringe for the most accurate, consistent dosing.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
No amount may be enough. And too much DHEA will just lead to high estro and lethargy again. But the right amount should help.

Many users will immediately empty the whole bottle into a Tupperware dish and use an oral syringe for the most accurate, consistent dosing.
The oral syringe idea is probably the best way to go if I'm doing 1ml (half) doses instead of 2ml (1 pump) doses. Half dose (1ml) would be 100mg DHEA right? So 200mg of DHEA per day overall?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
i understand your point, but ostarine can raise test and est levels, so gyno is a possibility.
I've heard of osta slightly raising estrodiol (perhaps that's where the joint healing comes from) but never heard of it increasing test. It lowers test but nothing drastic according to the bloodwork I have seen.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
The oral syringe idea is probably the best way to go if I'm doing 1ml (half) doses instead of 2ml (1 pump) doses. Half dose (1ml) would be 100mg DHEA right?
Definitely use an oral syringe man it makes dosing much easier and accurate. I like to pour the transdermal into a small Tupperware and dose it from there just like the guy above mentioned, it's mucj easier.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Definitely use an oral syringe man it makes dosing much easier and accurate. I like to pour the transdermal into a small Tupperware and doze it from there it's easier
Which transdermals have you used?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So 2ml/d will give you 200mg/d of dhea.

Will this be enough on an LGD+1andro cycle? Will it be too much?

As Hyde indicated...hard to say with any certainty. Ive seen guys running 1andro solo and experiencing lethargy NOTHING will touch...Ive seen guys run the same and <100mg/d dhea has them feeling great.

So hard to predict.

All we can do is go hey, these are the compounds, this is what we know they do in the body, in theory (and anecdote) dosing them such-and-such SHOULD be golden.

But at the end of the day, as you might imagine, this is all a bit of a risk and involves personal trial-error correction.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Considering how you've used Dermacrine quite a few times, would you recommend it as a good Test Base for an 8 week LGD and 1-Andro Lean Bulk Cycle? Or would something more powerful like Sup3r-DHEA be more suitable, especially for things like staving off lethargy?
That's a tough one to answer because we are all different in how we respond to various compounds. Not to mention, the amount of DHEA and DHEA-S currently floating around in our bodies will vary greatly from persone to person.

I can tell you that I usually recommend people start at 2-3 pumps of Dermacrine and adjust up as necessary. When you add 1 pump per day, wait 5-7 days and see how you react. If it's not quite enough, add another pump and wait the same period before upping the dose again.

For me, on my last LGD run, I used only 1-2 pumps per day pf Dermacrine and felt great. I used between 8-12 mg of OL LeGenD. The combo was awesome for energy and libido. Could I have used more Dermacrine? Sure! I just didn't need to so I didn't. Now, one thing to consider is that I don't generally get lethargy that bad on cycle. The only time I really experienced it was when I stacked 3 designers at once. It's definitely a unique thing - lethargy that is - some people get hit hard and others not so much. If I were to use Dermacrine with LGD and 1-Andro, I'd start at 3-4 pumps of dermacrine and adjust from there. I'd also suggest having some 4-DHEA ready to go, or just add it from the start at 200-300+ mg per day. The combo of Dermacrine/4-Dhea should be a good balance to the dryness and androgenicity of LGD and 1-Andro.

I can't comment on how Super-DHEA would work with that combo, but I would imagine it would perform well knowing the history of Olympus TDs. I'd just suggest you start low on your dosing and only go up if you truly feel the need. These are hormones after all.

This is exactly what I remember from PP's Dermacrine so everything make sense.
This was a really informative post and about the dosage it couldn't be more right. More isn't always better!!
I'm a huge fan of Dermacrine even for just 1-2 pumps a day.

So the comparison with Sup3r-Dhea is going to be really interesting. If I can get away with a half ml/day from this one OL has saved me a lot of money. Money I probably will burn on other supps instead *stupid* ;)
Anywhere from 1-4 pumps had always done me right with Dermacrine. In the end though, it's all trial and error.

I agree, I'm anxious to see how the OUK DHEA product stacks up. To be fair, I'm going to start at 50ish mg per day to compare to Dermacrine. Then I'll probably go up to 100 or wherever I need to go dependiing on the response I get. I really don't have any plans to go over 100mg per day of TD DHEA, though. We'll see. A bottle may end up lasting me a good while, and I;m not going to complain about that!

---------

As far as measuring the TD doses per applicattion. The idea of tupperware is well-documented and works but I'm going to suggest my technique for dead-on accurate dosing and no fuss, no mess, no loss of product. What I do is get free oral syringes from my local pharmacy. I get the ones that have a blue cap for the bottom (colour is irrelevant). Here's what I do...

1) Remove the plunger from the syringe and then place the cap on the bottom of the tube.

2) Take your OL TD product of choice and squirt whatever amount you want to use into the oral syringe. Use the ml markings.

3) Carefully push the plunger into the top of the syringe just enough to form a seal. It will not want to go too much because the bottom is capped an there will be too much pressure.

4) When you have a seal, tip the syringe upside down, remove the blue cap and slowly push the plunger up until the air is removed and you are left with your exact dose.

5) Apply product and smile!

^ This way you never have to transfer your product out of the original container. When the product gets too low for the pump, I just manually pour/drip the dose I need into the top of the oral syringe.