Real LGD

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Where did you get the "Per Pump" confirmation? The label only states "Pumps per Bottle 130", not any type of "serving size" ml measurement. Did you contact BPS?
Site lagged posted too many

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Where did you get the "Per Pump" confirmation? The label only states "Pumps per Bottle 130", not any type of "serving size" ml measurement. Did you contact BPS?
Site lagged posted too many

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill do some checking on it for you you. In the meantime, BPS has 25% off all orders right now. Just put in code "Olympia", and for every order you entered to be one of 2 people to win $100 of free productshttps://bpsnutrition.net/

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I think the problem when trying to figure out a comparison dosing, between Dermacrine and Super-DHEA - is with Dermacrine. 72mg sure, but what does that mean? How many pumps give you 72mg?. OL, puts all the required info on the label. Maybe a BPS rep can get us this info? If you go by "Pumps", for a 200lb'er, Dermacrine recommends 4, and Super - DHEA recommends 1.5 - 2 IIRC. I actually plan on mixing equal parts of each, and dosing 3ml :D

Based on Rx AndroGel, I always do Neck, Traps, and Shoulders and 2x/Day for even better sustained release (theory).
I'm gunna dose it at 1 Pump AM and 1 Pump PM. Do the same as I was dosing Dermacrine but with 1 Pump at both times instead of 2.
Still don't understand why it's applied to the wrists though. Thinner skin/blood barrier maybe?

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
I'm gunna dose it at 1 Pump AM and 1 Pump PM. Do the same as I was dosing Dermacrine but with 1 Pump at both times instead of 2.
Still don't understand why it's applied to the wrists though. Thinner skin/blood barrier maybe?
You apply to wrists and use it to spread it on desired location. Yes due to thinner skin. Hands do not absorb as well due to the thicker skin.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You apply to wrists and use it to spread it on desired location. Yes due to thinner skin. Hands do not absorb as well due to the thicker skin.
Awesome! Seeing as I wear T-shirts year and have my hoodie sleeves rolled up all year round application is going to be much easier, and I don't have to worry about residue on my clothes

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Awesome! Seeing as I wear T-shirts year and have my hoodie sleeves rolled up all year round application is going to be much easier, and I don't have to worry about residue on my clothes
Well you still apply it to upper back, upper chest and shoulders - you just use your wrist. Another option would be using rubber gloves. It dries so quickly though, I've never had issues with residue on clothing.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Well you still apply it to upper back, upper chest and shoulders - you just use your wrist. Another option would be using rubber gloves. It dries so quickly though, I've never had issues with residue on clothing.
I know that Dermacrine still dries quick and doesn't leave much, if any, resudue but the Sup3r-DHEA might be different. Applying it to the wrists still interests me though, easier, more convienient and thinner skin barrier

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
I know that Dermacrine still dries quick and doesn't leave much, if any, resudue but the Sup3r-DHEA might be different. Applying it to the wrists still interests me though, easier, more convienient and thinner skin barrier
If it's anything like their forma was, it'll be super fast drying with no residue. It's the only TD I used from them. Oh how I miss forma. I still recommend applying it to the shoulders, chest, back simply because the enzymes and receptors for better conversion. Only pain I have is keeping those areas shaved all the time lol.

I know you mentioned you're gonna do 1 pump am 1 pump pm - is the PM pump prebed? I tried pm pumps and just couldn't do it - I get a rush of energy after applying it and I seemed to sleep worse. I also generally only shower in the morning. So I just apply it in the AM.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If it's anything like their forma was, it'll be super fast drying with no residue. It's the only TD I used from them. Oh how I miss forma. I still recommend applying it to the shoulders, chest, back simply because the enzymes and receptors for better conversion. Only pain I have is keeping those areas shaved all the time lol.

I know you mentioned you're gonna do 1 pump am 1 pump pm - is the PM pump prebed? I tried pm pumps and just couldn't do it - I get a rush of energy after applying it and I seemed to sleep worse. I also generally only shower in the morning. So I just apply it in the AM.
i still have 2 bottles of forma saved for a rainy day one of them happens to be OL transform :)

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established

Was always slightly sceptical of the receptor site thing, never really questioned it though because that's just how I used it. As long as it gets into the blood stream the ingredients will surely find their way to the receptors quickly and effectively?

Am pump would be about 5/6am and Pm pump would be about 1/2pm. I made the same pre-bed mistake with Dermacrine, could not for the life of me get to sleep.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Was always slightly sceptical of the receptor site thing, never really questioned it though because that's just how I used it. As long as it gets into the blood stream the ingredients will surely find their way to the receptors quickly and effectively?

Am pump would be about 5/6am and Pm pump would be about 1/2pm. I made the same pre-bed mistake with Dermacrine, could not for the life of me get to sleep.
I'm sure it's not a significant difference between application sites between conversions to desired androgens. But I've never wanted to try it myself.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it's not a significant difference between application sites between conversions to desired androgens. But I've never wanted to try it myself.
Will probably do Shoulders for my Am pump and Wrists/Foarearms for my Pm pump. I should be on my break for my Pm pump so it'll just look like I'm applying some lotion and wont have to spend 5 minutes in the toilets with my top off haha!

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Will probably do Shoulders for my Am pump and Wrists/Foarearms for my Pm pump. I should be on my break for my Pm pump so it'll just look like I'm applying some lotion and wont have to spend 5 minutes in the toilets with my top off haha!
It's also an easy place to clean do you don't have to shower again

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
NewAgeMayan
Any reason why Sup3r-DHEA shouldn't be applied and dried into the wrists/forearms?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NewAgeMayan
Any reason why Sup3r-DHEA shouldn't be applied and dried into the wrists/forearms?
Inner wrist/forearms? Not in theory. Most prominent concern would be that those areas tend to be high-exposure...so, there is a potential increased transference risk (compared to other areas).

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Inner wrist/forearms? Not in theory. Most prominent concern would be that those areas tend to be high-exposure...so, there is a potential increased transference risk (compared to other areas).
Since intratesticular pregnenolone production is severly hindered when on a cycle(unless using HCG, which helps maintain this function.) even with test, would it be recommended to run sup3r-dhea alongside test as well?

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Since intratesticular pregnenolone production is severly hindered when on a cycle(unless using HCG, which helps maintain this function.) even with test, would it be recommended to run sup3r-dhea alongside test as well?
I do personally. I just stop four weeks before I get bloods done for TRT. Since I started I always used Dermacrine alongside. Gonna use super DHEA now.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Interesting question. Will confer with my fellow demigods as to a worthy answer to that query.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The general consensus in R&D is that yes, it would prove beneficial along the lines of what you are indicating.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What doses of 4 andro and epiandro would you consider 'safe'?
Safe, or a good dose without worrying about too much conversion competition?

I can't say to the former, although it's going to be individual specific what is tolerable and desirable. As to the latter, a few hundred 4dhea and maybe half a gram of epiandro a day (basically something around OL's general dosing recommendations) is where I would start personally if I were to use again.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is 72mg of DHEA per 5 pumps. The older bottles had this label and some websites currently list that breakdown. A bottle is 234ml (7.9 fl oz).

Each pump contains: (Text quoted from a Dermacrine Vendor)

DHEA 14.4mg
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) 7.2mg
Resveratrol (99%) 7.2mg
Pregnenolone 3.6mg
Chrysin (99%) 1.8mg

I've seen it listed as 130, 115, and 110 pumps per bottle.
Assuming 130 pumps per bottle, this equals 1872mg of DHEA per bottle.
This would equate to 8 mg of DHEA per ml (234 ml bottle)

Super-DHEA lists it's dose as 100mg of DHEA per ml (120 ml bottle). The proof will of course be in the pudding, as far as how effective the product is. I've used a few OL TDs and they always perform well.

Before anyone jumps on the difference in DHEA/ml, lets remember that Dermacrine has been around for a long time and is well regarded for a reason. I've used Dermacrine numerous times now and I have always thought the product was great and effective. It does what it says it should do and I've never needed to go above 4 pumps per day, with 3 being the norm. Having said that, I'm anxious to use my Super-DHEA which should arrive within a week or so, and I will start using it immediately to compare. I have some Dermacrine on tap as well..

DHEA info links for those that care:

http://www.futurescience.com/dhea.html
http://www.herbs2000.com/h_menu/dhea.htm

-------------------------------------

If I've misrepresented any of the "current" numbers for Dermacrine, I'm happy to be corrected by BPS.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I edited a lot out of my last post as I did't think it was appropriate for this thread. I will sit on it for a day or two and then post it in the relevant thread...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also worth noting that more DHEA isn't better (to take nothing away from OL's new product). The right amount to feel good for YOU is the right amount. It's not something where more is better, it's about balance to feel good (and it's only one piece of a bigger equation).

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Also worth noting that more DHEA isn't better (to take nothing away from OL's new product). The right amount to feel good for YOU is the right amount. It's not something where more is better, it's about balance to feel good (and it's only one piece of a bigger equation).
Spot on. I hope people don't mega-dose this stuff thinking it's benign, no matter the dose.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
For sure. Further to that, then: the more compound per bottle, the longer your bottle will last (assuming equi-dosing).

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is 72mg of DHEA per 5 pumps. The older bottles had this label and some websites currently list that breakdown. A bottle is 234ml (7.9 fl oz).

DHEA 14.4mg
Resveratrol (99%) 7.2mg
Pregnenolone 3.6mg
Chrysin (99%) 1.8mg

Super-DHEA lists it's dose as 100mg of DHEA per ml (120 ml bottle). The proof will of course be in the pudding, as far as how effective the product is. I've used a few OL TDs and they always perform well.

Before anyone jumps on the difference in DHEA/ml, lets remember that Dermacrine has been around for a long time and is well regarded for a reason. I've used Dermacrine numerous times now and I have always thought the product was great and effective. It does what it says it should do and I've never needed to go above 4 pumps per day, with 3 being the norm. Having said that, I'm anxious to use my Super-DHEA which should arrive within a week or so, and I will start using it immediately to compare. I have some Dermacrine on tap as well..

If I've misrepresented any of the "current" numbers for Dermacrine, I'm happy to be corrected by BPS.
Considering how you've used Dermacrine quite a few times, would you recommend it as a good Test Base for an 8 week LGD and 1-Andro Lean Bulk Cycle? Or would something more powerful like Sup3r-DHEA be more suitable, especially for things like staving off lethargy?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
From the Super-11 Thread:

Q: Where do I apply SUP3R-11? What are the optimal application sites for absorption?

A: The two most important factors when using transdermals are site of application and surface area of application. In a paper published in the book "Transdermal Absorption of Dermatological Products", the percutaneous absorption of benzoic acid was measured at 11 different sites. From this paper it would appear optimal to apply transdermals to the postauricular/neck/clavicle region. This would be behind the ear, down the side of the neck, around the front of the traps and over your collar bones.

Depending on the dosage, you may be able to apply to both sides of the neck and not require other application sites. However with 2 transdermals, you likely require other sites unless you are using very low dosages. For this, we need to consider the thickness of the stratum corneum at the site of application, because the thicker it is the less flux you'll achieve. And thickness of the stratum corneum is highly variable across different areas of the body, due to differences in the number of stratum corneum cell layers. According to one Japanese study (Z. Ya-Xian, 1999) where hundreds of subjects had their number of stratum corneum cell layers at many points measured: Genitals: 6, Face: 9, Neck: 10, Scalp: 12, Trunk: 13, Limbs: 15, Palms and soles: 47, Heels: 86. Now Genitals, Face and Scalp should be avoided. We are already utilizing the Neck. So the Trunk is the next logical location for application. I apply to the upper chest and upper abdominal region.

The second factor regards surface area, and for this we must consider transdermal flux, which is measured in µg/cm²/hour, so the more square centimeters you spread your dose over, the more flux you'll achieve. Spread the transdermal as thinly and as broadly as possible for optimal results. (Note: Please do not apply to the face or genitals. Those areas contain a lot of sensitive nerve-endings, and application at these areas may cause pain or discomfort.)

In summary, spread your transdermals as thinly and broadly as possible behind the ear, down the neck, around the traps, and over the collar bones. And if you require more application sites, utilize the trunk, specifically upper chest and the upper abdominal region.
Also note that the drug company Abbvie, who makes AndroGel, also recommends the same areas, being even more cautious due to possible transfer issues:

http://www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/androgel1_62_medguide.pdf

Just do what the FDA approved drug companies do for trans-dermals...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Considering how you've used Dermacrine quite a few times, would you recommend it as a good Test Base for an 8 week LGD and 1-Andro Lean Bulk Cycle? Or would something more powerful like Sup3r-DHEA be more suitable, especially for things like staving off lethargy?
I've only used Dermacrine as a base for 22-25mg of Ostarine for 8 weeks. Applied 2 pumps, twice a day (6AM-6PM). I felt great. Osta suppresses a lot (see Uncle SARM's log on Osta - mid 200's ng/dl at end of cycle), so it *may* be fine for LGD and 1 Andro... then again, that's two heavy hitters combined, it may be fine for one, but not two combined. I always have some 4-DHEA on hand when I'm thinking of just using TD DHEA as a base - just in case.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

DHEA 14.4mg
Resveratrol (99%) 7.2mg
Pregnenolone 3.6mg
Chrysin (99%) 1.8mg

Yoeman's work my friend - nice job and thanks. Copied to a Text File for future use :thumbsup:

My Super-Super DermaDHEA combination mixture - just got a lot more accurate :D

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
From the Super-11 Thread:

Also note that the drug company Abbvie, who makes AndroGel, also recommends the same areas, being even more cautious due to possible transfer issues:

http://www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/androgel1_62_medguide.pdf

Just do what the FDA approved drug companies do for trans-dermals...
I've only used Dermacrine as a base for 22-25mg of Ostarine for 8 weeks. Applied 2 pumps, twice a day (6AM-6PM). I felt great. Osta suppresses a lot (see Uncle SARM's log on Osta - mid 200's ng/dl at end of cycle), so it *may* be fine for LGD and 1 Andro... then again, that's two heavy hitters combined, it may be fine for one, but not two combined. I always have some 4-DHEA on hand when I'm thinking of just using TD DHEA as a base - just in case.
Cheers for that write up from the Sup3r-11 Thread.
LGD suppressed me a lot, the noticable softening of testicles was apparent by the end of week 2/start of week 3. But Dermacrine at 2am+2pm had me covered. I'm hoping for the same effect on the LGD+1-Andro cycle, going by the "Suppression Is Suppression" premise

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is a much better sarm imo. Lgd is basically an oral steroid and will suppress your T levels significantly whereas ostarine has minor suppression with nice lean gains
Disagree. Ostarine is ****ing poison imo. First run ended in gyno. Second and third in severe hairloss, and I am not prone to hairloss nor have I had any problem with either masteron, proviron, mdht or dbol. LGD not only resulted in better muscle gains but also in lesser side effects, for me that is. We all react differently. Ran LGD on top of a TRT base ofcourse.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established

DHEA 14.4mg
Resveratrol (99%) 7.2mg
Pregnenolone 3.6mg
Chrysin (99%) 1.8mg

This is exactly what I remember from PP's Dermacrine so everything make sense.
This was a really informative post and about the dosage it couldn't be more right. More isn't always better!!
I'm a huge fan of Dermacrine even for just 1-2 pumps a day.

So the comparison with Sup3r-Dhea is going to be really interesting. If I can get away with a half ml/day from this one OL has saved me a lot of money. Money I probably will burn on other supps instead *stupid* ;)

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Disagree. Ostarine is ****ing poison imo. First run ended in gyno. Second and third in severe hairloss, and I am not prone to hairloss nor have I had any problem with either masteron, proviron, mdht or dbol. LGD not only resulted in better muscle gains but also in lesser side effects, for me that is. We all react differently. Ran LGD on top of a TRT base ofcourse.
Dude... you CLEARLY RAN A PROHORMONE. Ostarine does not cause hairloss or aromatize cmon man use your common sense. Let me guess, was it a capsule form from a supplement company? Stick to reputable RESEARCH companies not capsules when u know there are companies out there who have stockpiles of prohormones after the ban and have no where to put them... oh wait they do, they can sell them as sarms!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude... you CLEARLY RAN A PROHORMONE. Ostarine does not cause hairloss or aromatize cmon man use your common sense. Let me guess, was it a capsule form from a supplement company? Stick to reputable RESEARCH companies not capsules when u know there are companies out there who have stockpiles of prohormones after the ban and have no where to put them... oh wait they do, they can sell them as sarms!
Let me just clarify a few things from your posts.

Ostarine causes suppression just like LGD.

Reputable supplement companies > reputable research companies. I would run OLUK Ostarine/LGD all day over an RC.

The assumption that an RC cannot produce a bunk/spiked/diluted is laughable.

Encapsulated Ostarine/LGD/other Sarms work just fine. Any information to the contrary comes from one person who has a direct financial interest in brainwashing sheep to the contrary.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
False, and False, and yet another False. First off it's not as cut and dry as a compound doesn't aromatize therefore it's not possible for it to cause gyno. Look at Epistane A PURE DHT DERIVATIVE, exacerbated or even caused gyno in tons of users. Anything you put in your body that effects hormones can cause estrogen to go out of whack. ANYTHING. Also hair loss is also highly possible with ostarine, it's very androgenic and just because it's SUPPOSED to be selective doesn't mean this is a perfect world and it won't bind to any AR it comes in contact with. Also do you guys not realize THESE ARE RESEARCH CHEMICALS, that were also ABANDONED. To say a research chemical can't have said side effect whenever we don't even know the entire list of possible side effects. Don't get me wrong they're documented here and there but we can't make blanket statements and just assume that because the majority of the users don't experience said side effects that those side effects aren't possible for outliers.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Wow way to twist my words guys... Did i say all capsulated sarms are bunk? No. In fact I would prefer capsule over liquid as well, but I said most supplement companies are lacing them. Did I say all research liquids are legit? Absolutely not. However that is the only LEGAL way they can be sold. Did I say ostarine isn't suppressive? No again... I said get your sarms from a REPUTABLE research company.

You guys are clearly blind if you can't see that alot of these supplement companies are lacing their "sarms" with prohormones and god knows what else when there are users claiming these major side effects similar to ph's. It is ILLEGAL to sell them as capsules, thats why reputable supplement companies like OL discontinued them... Of course sarms arent side effect free, however i have never heard of anyone experiencing major sides on REAL sarms like hair loss from reputable companies like OL. Use your common sense for just one second here.. Most of these companies like I mentioned before, have tons of leftover prohormone raws sitting around after the ban. So you think they are gonna just toss them away and take the hit? Wake up fellas.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Also do you guys not realize THESE ARE RESEARCH CHEMICALS, that were also ABANDONED.
I'm no BioTech expert or anything, but from what I can find, Ostarine MK-2866 has been re-designated GTx-024 'Enobosarm' and is still in Phase II trials.

You sure it's been abandoned?

http://www.biocentury.com/products/ostarine

Enobosarm: Phase II data 09/12/2016
Week in Review, Clinical Results
GTx Inc. (NASDAQ:GTXI), Memphis, Tenn. Product: Enobosarm (Ostarine) (GTx-024) (formerly MK-2866) Business: Cancer Molecular target: Androgen receptor Description: Non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (…

CLINICAL NEWS: GTx gains on Phase II breast cancer milestone 09/08/2016
The Daily Extra, Clinical News
GTx Inc. (NASDAQ:GTXI) added $0.14 (22%) to $0.77 on Thursday after it said a sufficient clinical benefit had been shown for the low-dose cohort of a Phase II trial of breast cancer candidate enobosarm (GTx-024) to …

Ostarine enobosarm: Phase II started 02/29/2016
Week in Review, Clinical Status
GTx Inc. (NASDAQ:GTXI), Memphis, Tenn. Product: Ostarine enobosarm (GTx-024) (formerly MK-2866) Business: Genitourinary Molecular target: Androgen receptor Description: Non-steroidal selective androgen receptor …

Enobosarm: Phase II started 11/09/2015
GTx Inc. (NASDAQ:GTXI), Memphis, Tenn. Product: Enobosarm (Ostarine) (GTx-024) (formerly MK-2866) Business: Cancer Molecular target: Androgen receptor Description: Non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (…

Enobosarm: Phase II started 10/05/2015
http://www.gtxinc.com/pipeline/

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure you're in a position to call on me to use common sense, my friend. Ostarine has been shown to raise estradiol levels. There are numerous reports on gyno flares caused by Ostarine. Some of these guys could very well had been given "spiked" sarms, yet many compounds can cause gyno without the ability to aromatize, Anadrol is a great example.

Why it caused hairloss I have no idea. As I said, I have many years of experience with AAS and not even the strong DHT compounds was as bad to my hairline. Was It fake Ostarine? Maybe, I don't know how trustworthy Brawn Nutrition and Olympus Labs really are (I got the capped osta from them) but if it was prohormones it should have given me noticeable muscle gains, which it didn't.

My first run (when it flared my gyno) I got the Ostarine from a UK supplier of research chemicals. Stacked with TB500 and a base of trt, it was actually amazing how fast I healed. This was during my days of hardcore MMA /Bjj when my body was constantly hurt and injured. How much of the great recovery was attributed to the osta or TB I don't know. Again, we all react differently. I have friends who runs 3 grams a week and no AI without trouble (so far) yet I get acne and bloat when I raise my test above 250. I don't really care if you believe me or not. My opinion of Ostarine is that it's utter s h i t and if werent for the fact its still legal in the US (it's not where I live btw) no one would use it.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
NewAgeMayan and Woody
Am I right in thinking that at 2 pumps per day of Sup3r-DHEA one bottle will last me the whole 8 weeks? Like how strong and accurate is the pump on this bottle.

Sorry for all the questions but I want to plan this right and get everything in one order

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i understand your point, but ostarine can raise test and est levels, so gyno is a possibility.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Sorry but I don't believe that to be true with real osta never had any issues I believe anyone who has gyno issue from osta its not real osta.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
although you may not have, its out there- RC and pill both numerous threads reporting people with issues. albeit not everyone has had these issues, but there are those who claim to have the gyno bug from osta using separate brands.

i know its highly uncommon but if you are gyno prone just better to be ready and have something on hand just in case.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NewAgeMayan and Woody
Am I right in thinking that at 2 pumps per day of Sup3r-DHEA one bottle will last me the whole 8 weeks? Like how strong and accurate is the pump on this bottle.

Sorry for all the questions but I want to plan this right and get everything in one order
Assuming the pump to be reliably accurate:

*2 pumps/d = 4ml/d, so a bottle (120ml) would last 30days at that dose

Id honestly start at 2ml/d tops, and go from there.

If you want better accuracy, dose using an oral syringe.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Good to know. And yup can never be to prepared.
again, those are threads and written by whom? could they be just pp information looking to promote a product? who knows but honestly this was really the first i read about it. did some more looking around and its scattered info.

of course you see the old "you should have used blaa blaa" lol

broscience in full session