Rad/osta/trest/mk Olympus labs log

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Hot legs yesterday morning because I was off for the holiday. Did a crazy amount of volume. Like kat and puccah level And as expected I am feeling it today

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Hot legs yesterday morning because I was off for the holiday. Did a crazy amount of volume. Like kat and puccah level And as expected I am feeling it today
I believe it's all about the squats. Gotta get that booty happening fro60ol!! :booty:

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea. I did squats using the machine we have at the gym I just keep loading up 2 45s until o can't get 8-10 reps. Think I finished off with 605 something like that ( not true weight the machine gives you an advantage) then did feet very close hack squat 5 sets of 12. Then leg press 6 sets up too 6 plates on each side then on the last set I dropped set one plate at a time down to nothing and many reps as I can

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's all about the squats. Gotta get that booty happening fro60ol!! :booty:
Then added in 5sets (15 reps)of each single leg extensions and curls and 5 sets of double leg extensions and curls. And 5 sets of 25 calves

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates but woke up Friday morning sick as a dog. Could not keep anything down not even water finally was able to keep some chicken broth down yesterday Obviously I have not been training. I did miss my Doses of osta on Friday and yesterday. Still applied my trest yesterday (Saturday) and then this morning Still hurting but we will see how it goes

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
has your muscle mass shown any significant increases?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Get better soon mate!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Get better soon mate!
Thanks man feeling much better today I just showered and still look full and leaner then last week I did weigh myself and I am down 14 pounds but I expected that not eating anything for almost 3 days so I am not upset...
I am going to give it a day or 2 before ihit the gym again but once I do I will hit it hard again!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok so finally back in the gym last night. Felt great cardio was hurting from still being congested but that will build back up again Strength wise I felt like I haven't missed a beat (only missed a week at the gym) Hitting chest tonight so we will really see how it is

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Been Mia just very busy. Weight is back up some 8/9 pounds from being sick and I am ok with that Still looking very full and I feel much much leaner Hit legs yesterday morning and I am having a hard time walking so I think I did a good job for a Sunday. Tonight is back so let just keep it rolling

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been Mia just very busy. Weight is back up some 8/9 pounds from being sick and I am ok with that Still looking very full and I feel much much leaner Hit legs yesterday morning and I am having a hard time walking so I think I did a good job for a Sunday. Tonight is back so let just keep it rolling
That's life;)

Glad to see you back!

Good luck with the back workout!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
That's life;)

Glad to see you back!

Good luck with the back workout!
Yea it happens. I am going to extend my cycle by about 10 days to make up for the time I was sick. I have enough of everything so might as well

Thanks man

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok I still be hitting it very hard and seeing great results my dad and sister said last night that I have trimmed down. And that made me super happy

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I think the rad and gw. Combo had me holding a ton of water After I got sick and dropped all of it I look much much leaner I feel a major difference in some shirts I wear

I would like Ike to go right into epi but I am going to take the time off I need to balance out hormonally

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry for the lack of posts on here. But started pct last night so over all durning cycle I am down 14 pounds and really trimmed up in the mid section. No abs it's an improvement

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry for the lack of posts on here. But started pct last night so over all durning cycle I am down 14 pounds and really trimmed up in the mid section. No abs it's an improvement
So despite the layoff during the cycle you're happy overall with the results? Strength, shape, muscle all a plus?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
So despite the layoff during the cycle you're happy overall with the results? Strength, shape, muscle all a plus?
Yes I am very happy with the results and I weighed my self last night down 22 pounds Muscles fullness is the most I have ever had I never had defined arms but I am seeing some bicep peeks

I would definitely recommend this run

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am very happy with the results and I weighed my self last night down 22 pounds Muscles fullness is the most I have ever had I never had defined arms but I am seeing some bicep peeks

I would definitely recommend this run
Awesome. What's your pct consist of & forgive me for not flicking back through the thread to check, but has it changed from what you first anticipated you'd need/want to use?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. What's your pct consist of & forgive me for not flicking back through the thread to check, but has it changed from what you first anticipated you'd need/want to use?
Pct is set also.

Colmid. 50/50/25/25
Super pct. label
Reduce xt

epic unleashed - 2 caps a day
strength unleashed 2 pumps a day

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I also am using testify pro. But having a hard time drinking it taste is bad lol

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Righto, that lot should do the job nicely.
I'll be keen to see how epic & str3ngth treat you, I've just started on Sup3r PCT + Anafuse after 4 weeks of Quad Methyl Xtreme so that will be a good comparison for me. I'm also running 10mg of MK (Ghar1ne), into month 4 of that now.

I wanted to grab a tub of testify pro in the big insider sale - all out :( That's the coffee flavour/product, right?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Used epic in July during pct and loved it Adding in derma strength this time around I am using mk also at 10 mg forgot about that haha

Yea it's the chocolate coffee one. The after taste is good but the initial taste is horrible