fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Good morning
So I am planning on doing this:

Rad- 8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0

Osta- 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20

Along with tre3t as a base at 50mg a day (split)

I have arimcare pro as support sup

Any thoughts suggestions

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning
So I am planning on doing this:

Rad- 8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0

Osta- 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20

Along with tre3t as a base at 50mg a day (split)

I have arimcare pro as support sup

Any thoughts suggestions
Looks good! Just have an ai like exemestane on hand. What's your pct looking like?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Looks good! Just have an ai like exemestane on hand. What's your pct looking like?
I have exemestane from my last run that I did not use... I also have colmid for pct prob do

Colmid 50/50/25/25
Super pct per label
Reduce xt per label
Epic unleaded. Per label

Might add in gharine into pct as well not sure yet though

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
have exemestane from my last run that I did not use... I also have colmid for pct prob do

Colmid 50/50/25/25
Super pct per label
Reduce xt per label
Epic unleaded. Per label

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have exemestane from my last run that I did not use... I also have colmid for pct prob do

Colmid 50/50/25/25
Super pct per label
Reduce xt per label
Epic unleaded. Per label

Looks like you have things figured out! Good luck on your run, it should be pretty good.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I have spent a lot of time researching and doing my hw.... Just waiting on the rad and trest to get here and I will start

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have spent a lot of time researching and doing my hw.... Just waiting on the rad and trest to get here and I will start
Logging it?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the osta. I don't think it will add anything to RAD and Trest. Otherwise, I'd consider bumping the trest up for more fun! I'm about to run RAD at 8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0, stacked with trest/dermatrest at 150mg all 8 weeks. Exemestane will be dosed 12.5mg e3d to begin and bumped to eod if necessary.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I was using the rad as a kick start to my osta run Its takes a week or 2 for osta to take full effect so starting it early with the rad will have it in full go once I stop the rad. I been reading that the rad is good for a short run 4 weeks or so... The trest I am using it as a test base to combat the lethargy ( I got it bad last time)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got myself some radar1ne. Running completely solo for at least two weeks so I can see what it can do. It was a hard call because I really like s4. Once I get a feel for the rad I'll throw Trest in.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got myself some radar1ne. Running completely solo for at least two weeks so I can see what it can do. It was a hard call because I really like s4. Once I get a feel for the rad I'll throw Trest in.
Trust me, once you run rad you won't even think about s4 any more. Since you're not a new user I would start at 8mg to get things moving.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I quoted from his post and I am sorry if I am unaware of all the numerous supplements everyone is taking nowadays.
Its trestalone acetate, Olympus labs makes it in oral and transdermal form.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trust me, once you run rad you won't even think about s4 any more. Since you're not a new user I would start at 8mg to get things moving.
Lol I just went ahead and started at 12 mgs. Seems like everybody got good results at that dose. I'm not much for building up the dose. I try to run target dose start to finish. I also have much more experience than most. So I will say it's probably smart for most newer guys reading this to start lower.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only about a week in and can say already the radar1ne is legit. At 12ms a day. Muscles hard and crazy pumps. I do demolition and forearms and arms are swollen all day. Lol pump city! Also recovery is up. Doing the type of work I do I can probably gauge recovery better then most.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my sarm experience so far is loved s4, didn't like ostatrine, and radar1ne already working. I have t ran it enough to give a direct comparison to s4 yet. S4 made me really strong. Hopeing rad will turn out similar with more size.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see these results!