• RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Date night?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Haha no it's not.... A co worker on my dad has the tix and can't use them so she gave them to him and me an him are going.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Had too switch up my workouts some. With this snowstorm coming this weekend I know they will close the gym so I have to do tris with chest and bis with back. Not a big deal just makes the workout a little longer. Did chest and tris yesterday felt very strong with everything as I have been I got a sick pump

Over all I am just over 2 weeks in and so for I am feeling great no sides that I can think of

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
What's snow fro60ol? It's like sand, only colder, right? :shrug:

Good to see you're making sound progress & that no sides are apparent. How's the energy during the day, the trest giving you extra beans?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
What's snow fro60ol? It's like sand, only colder, right? :shrug:

Good to see you're making sound progress & that no sides are apparent. How's the energy during the day, the trest giving you extra beans?
Hahahah yea I guess you can put it that way Going to make lots of ️ this weekend

Energy has been good I noticed if I am late with my second trest dose at night I crash big time I feel harder and look leaner

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Hahahah yea I guess you can put it that way Going to make lots of ️ this weekend

Energy has been good I noticed if I am late with my second trest dose at night I crash big time I feel harder and look leaner
Sweet!! :bigok:

Oh, interesting. Gotta keep that trest up then huh? Good to know. Already harder & leaner?! Dude, you only just started this cycle! I hope you took some before photos...

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yea I dose my morning one at 645 before I leave for work and then I do my second after the gym and dinner 7/730 at night. I wait till after my shower. Some times like yesterday I was late for everything in the afternoon so it was pushed back too almost 9 And by then I was dead barely keeping my eyes open

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Do you perk up after applying it? Like, noticeably energised at night after the 2nd dose?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yes I perk up but not like taking pre workout perkiness. By 930/10 I was ready for bed anyway.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird, I haven't noticed any fall off or energy dosing at any particular times. My schedule is so irregular that my doses are almost never the same time..

I'm gonna try to pay attention to this more. I'm doing all transdermal only

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Weird, I haven't noticed any fall off or energy dosing at any particular times. My schedule is so irregular that my doses are almost never the same time..

I'm gonna try to pay attention to this more. I'm doing all transdermal only
Yeah I only have the TD one also. Last night was the first time I really noticed a big difference it could have been just the day I had

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9lbs in 2 weeks?! Only eating 2700 calories a day?! Holy hell man!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
6'2 340 15% bf roughly Played football for years so I am build like an o-lineman

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I'm built like a lineman, too! :p Invisible lats all day! :)

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How the F@€|{ are you up 9 lbs is 2 weeks only eating 2700 cals but weighing 340?! lol

Man that is insane

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
[uQUOTE=K_pem;5230493]How the F@€|{ are you up 9 lbs is 2 weeks only eating 2700 cals but weighing 340?! lol

Man that is insane[/QUOTE]

Muscle glycogen retention from RAD. Water weight from MK-677.

It's fun.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[uQUOTE=K_pem;5230493]How the F@€|{ are you up 9 lbs is 2 weeks only eating 2700 cals but weighing 340?! lol

Man that is insane
Muscle glycogen retention from RAD. Water weight from MK-677.

It's fun.[/QUOTE]

I didn't notice that much of an increase in water weight even on 20mg mk677. Or glycogen retention from LGD at12mg. I'm up about 9lbs over the course of my whole cycle which has been about 6-7 weeks now with various ups in dosage/ introductions of product. Most recent being Trest

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I have never had abs ever even when I was young. I always had a belly But I am hoping I can change that soon

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
You sir, are a very large man! I've got the genetics of a Kenyan marathon runner, I can't even begin to imagine that sort of bulk on my frame. If I put on 4lbs on any cycle I'm happy! I can lose that much in my sleep though, so keeping it is the hard part.

It will be interesting to see how much weight is gained vs retained come PCT time.
May your wishes for abs come true mate :banana:

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yea I am I always lifted for football power movements the big 3

I stopped playing and have not been as focused ok that. I don't go super Heavy any more (for me) bench I stop at 315/365 squat 405 or so. I did rack pull 600 last week for reps but I mom ally don't go above 315/405 for them

For the past month I been focused on getting a pump and a great squeeze during the movements and I am loving it

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
So I went to the gym last night before that major snowstorm was planning to hit here. The place was empty I loved it did a whole shoulder workout in 45 min

This is what I woke up too
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453553775.835769.jpg
. That's looking from my front door out too my driveway

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Wow! That's beautiful. No snow around here, ever.

Thought I'd try your split osta regime. 15mg in the morn & 10mg preworkout - I got one curious side effect. Hunger, this split osta cycle is making me hungry :slaphappy:

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Wow! That's beautiful. No snow around here, ever.

Thought I'd try your split osta regime. 15mg in the morn & 10mg preworkout - I got one curious side effect. Hunger, this split osta cycle is making me hungry :slaphappy:
The last 2 days I been waking up crazy hungry like hunger pains. As soon as I eat something no mater how small it goes away.... FYI Sunday is my off day but I got a hell of a cardio session in with having to shovel again so I am very sore

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Human snow plow workout? :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I went to the gym last night before that major snowstorm was planning to hit here. The place was empty I loved it did a whole shoulder workout in 45 min

This is what I woke up too View attachment 129456. That's looking from my front door out too my driveway
Makes me miss jersey!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Thats true. I hope it's gone by then hahha..... Very nice how long you going to be up here for? That 15 min from me

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats true. I hope it's gone by then hahha..... Very nice how long you going to be up here for? That 15 min from me
For a week but I'm going to visit some friends in Connecticut, too! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!!! Might have to see if I can grab you for a training session so you can kill me with your workouts ??
Haha, I don't think I could beat you but I will try my damn hardest! :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, after we train, you can make me a calzone!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Is it like a rolled up pizza???
Yea basically it is. Minus the sauce... Normally they have ham in them I am not a big fan of that so I made my plain just mozzarella and ricotta. Going to put some peppers and onions and ground turkey in it next time.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea basically it is. Minus the sauce... Normally they have ham in them I am not a big fan of that so I made my plain just mozzarella and ricotta. Going to put some peppers and onions and ground turkey in it next time.
I don't like ham or veggies on my pizzas. Just pepperoni and pineapple for me! :D

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I don't like ham or veggies on my pizzas. Just pepperoni and pineapple for me! :D
I love them with pepperoni inside but it can be very greasy..... Hahah pineapple must be the the California in you

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love them with pepperoni inside but it can be very greasy..... Hahah pineapple must be the the California in you
Haha, oh yes!!! But... I wasn't even born in America. :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha everyone has the little price of where they live in them lol lol.... Where were you born if you don't mind me asking?
I was born in Thailand. :D