puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!!! I been all over the world haven't made it there yet. Soon tho soon
Mom wants me to go back but I'm always like... Mom, how am I going to eat? I'm going to starve to death! Haha, she knows I won't touch the food there. :D

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Mom wants me to go back but I'm always like... Mom, how am I going to eat? I'm going to starve to death! Haha, she knows I won't touch the food there. :D
Yea that would be my issue also I am a super picky eater

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't keep the gains of I starve.... You can't keep those booty gains if you starve
Haha, ok, I'll eat whatever you cook me! :p

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Did legs yesterday because my back was and still is sore from shoveling all weekend I don't know what it was but all day I felt like blah I wore 3 shirts to the gym to help get s good sweat going and boy did it work I am just over 3 weeks in now and have to say I like where I am heading dropping the rad soon I should really start cutting up after that

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm... Still no swolfies!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm... Still no swolfies!
I know. Promise tomorrow I will take a few at the gym
Yeah dude, I'm not mancrushing but I'm interested to see what real life 6'6 & 340lb looks like! (that right? that's nearly 2 of me!). Especially if you're able to point out obvious areas of improvement since starting this cycle.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Hahah well I am not that tall But yea I will throw some up tonight I till take them during/after my back session tonight

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
The gym was very busy today. Weird for a Wednesday. Any way I did back and had a great workout.

Here is the best shot I was about to get I finished up with rows
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453941828.499638.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woah, you look massive and strong as heck! ? gainz!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Woah, you look massive and strong as heck! �� gainz!
Thanks puccah . Just have to trim down the midsection
Strong as heck & missing a neck!! :biggthumpup:

For a guy your size you have still got a V shape, I was kinda expecting more gut tbh so that's great. When that midsection trims up you'll really see that emphasized, your back & shoulders will look (be) massive!

Ta for the pic. There's a million big guy "after" pics out there, so it's good to see what someone with your specs looks like while running the program you have. Big props mate, can't wait to see how your shape changes as time goes on.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Strong as heck & missing a neck!! :biggthumpup:

For a guy your size you have still got a V shape, I was kinda expecting more gut tbh so that's great. When that midsection trims up you'll really see that emphasized, your back & shoulders will look (be) massive!

Ta for the pic. There's a million big guy "after" pics out there, so it's good to see what someone with your specs looks like while running the program you have. Big props mate, can't wait to see how your shape changes as time goes on.
I said I was build like an O-linemen hahah. Thanks just have to keep pushing When I am just not feeling it that day I just hop on here read a few logs (puccah and kats mostly) and I am all fired up to go again

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
My back is super super tight today. Going to have to make sure I foam roll really well tonight

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Had more of a cardio session last night. Did hit shoulders real real quick but was really focused on banging out some cardio.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Had a shyt arm workout. After I finish my cardio warm up my nose stats bleeding. So I was in the bathroom for 45 min dealing with that and my workout never really got going because of that

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Had a shyt arm workout. After I finish my cardio warm up my nose stats bleeding. So I was in the bathroom for 45 min dealing with that and my workout never really got going because of that
That common? Blood pressure?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
It's been very dry here lately. Happens a few times a year for me

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. That's gotta be a PITA at the gym.
Oh yea it sucked big time. But I got some work done.... Going to go again in the morning for some cardio and might hit arms again depending on how I feel

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been very dry here lately. Happens a few times a year for me
I had a nose bleed when I was in jersey and in Colorado. My skin got really bad in Jersey and I couldn't get enough air in Colorado. Haha I guess I'll forever be a California girl!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I had a nose bleed when I was in jersey and in Colorado. My skin got really bad in Jersey and I couldn't get enough air in Colorado. Haha I guess I'll forever be a California girl!
Yea it sucks the air is so cold and dry. And then everywhere you go the heat is full blast and that makes it dry so it happens to me in the winter

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Feeling great still this is my last week of rad

Saturday and Sunday were off days for me this week had too much to do around the house and crap But will be hitting it hard again tonight

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Nice note it's beautiful here today. Might get to put the top down on the car for the drive home

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Nice note it's beautiful here today. Might get to put the top down on the car for the drive home
Whatcha drivin? A sweet young thing like you must have a cute yellow beetle...

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
No gym today. Hit legs last night and dam am I sore today. Put focus on hammies and boy did I hit them.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great log! Plan on running Osta and Rad later this year.
Keep up the great work!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Felt weak as hell last night doing chest. I don't know what it was. I was ready to be there and work out but the weight just wasn't moving idk. Any way I have arms on beck for this afternoon Hopefully the gym is open we are getting some snow again right now so we will see

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Arms last night and was just fired up the whole time at the gym just did not want to leave. Cut my cardio short because I could not wait to hit the weights Super set everything tonight so I was able to get an intense pump

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Arms last night and was just fired up the whole time at the gym just did not want to leave. Cut my cardio short because I could not wait to hit the weights Super set everything tonight so I was able to get an intense pump
Well now, that's a bit better than the previous day! :yup:

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Went. Yesterday morning and dos some cardio and back. Back was eh from doing arms in Friday but it was worth going. Today is my off day so just relaxing watching the SB then hitting it hard again tomorrow for chest (hate doing chest on Mondays)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Update before hitting chest tonight. Last night was my last dose of rad so now I am just using osta 20mg Ed arimcare pro 4pills 2x a day and trest 1ml 2x a day and ol mk 10mg every night before bed

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Did chest last night had a solid workout. Started messing with the order I do things in lately. So I finished off last night with 225 for 4 sets 20 reps per set. (Only got 16 on the last set tho)
That was a real killer. By that point I was dead and had a killer pump going so that just sent it over the too

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
How much muscle have you gained from this cycle so far?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
How much muscle have you gained from this cycle so far?
I am up about 13/14 pounds (some water). But I can really see more mass on my legs and in my upper chest along with my arms. All my sleeves for work are very tight

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I hit back last night and boy were my lats popping out of my shirt. I could not get a picture of them As in my last post I have been switching the order up. So I been almost pre exhausting the muddle before the big compound lifts and I have to say it's been great so far

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Did puccah8808 favorite thing last night trained legs did 25 min on the star master (hate that dam thing). Then hit legs kept the reps high nothing under 15. Shooting for 20/25 each set got some great work in feeling it today hahah.

I noticed that I seem to be leaning out in my legs and arms more ( wish I can get my mid section that way )

So far so good still

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahah, awesome! ??

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Hit arms this morning and the gym was packed threw a wrench into my plans so I ended up not supper setting as much as I would like Diesel the trest 45min/1hour before I went and boy now I know why it should be dosed in the morning the strength increase was insane repped 225x20 for 2 sets close grip bench

Pump was out of control I am off Monday so I will be dosing again before the gym and I can't wait!!!!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Did chest this morning in the gym and really focused on doing flys today solid workout

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Being up here in NJ it's 7 degrees out so I decided to make homemade mozzarella
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455483226.072322.jpg