Rad/osta/trest/mk Olympus labs log

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I am going 12mg. So I am doing one at breakfast lunch and dinner
I think I'm going to do 8mg for 2 weeks and 12mg on the third week before I drop it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Damn. I was gonna do all 8mg preworkout. May have to rethink that
Yates was saying 24hrs, but Im sure Hastur had 16hrs in his writeup...

I havent been able to find anything 'official' in the studies, so a bit unsure on who is right here.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yates was saying 24hrs, but Im sure Hastur had 16hrs in his writeup...

I havent been able to find anything 'official' in the studies, so a bit unsure on who is right here.
In the write up Yates did he said 16 hours.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
yates84 halp uz pls

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was short 5/6 hours. I am going to have to double check
It has a 16 hour half life so 2x a day dosing is recommended
That's oral Trest you're thinking of BamBam, at 5-6 hours. For full dosing take 3 x daily; as an addition in a stack (for a big Alpha Male boost) take sgl dose preworkout.
That's correct fro60ol. The DermaTrest is 16+ hours, so apply 2x daily.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's oral Trest you're thinking of BamBam, at 5-6 hours. For full dosing take 3 x daily; as an addition in a stack (for a big Alpha Male boost) take sgl dose preworkout.
Whatchu talkin bout Willis? I was referring to the rad haha, I know oral trest is really short half life.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I believe we were all talking about rad not the trest

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Applying the trest with a glove was so so much easier. I am only doing 1ml at a time so there is really only enough spread on one side of my back/shoulder. I will alternate sides for each application

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Whatchu talkin bout Willis? I was referring to the rad haha, I know oral trest is really short half life.
Sorry bro. Seems i'm the one getting confused! :boggled: too many threads on the go.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Hit chest last night great workout really put focus on getting a squeeze through the whole motion Bit will nice and sore today... Falling asleep last night happened quicker then the past few nights. Dons seem to be lasting a little longer then normal but that could be just because it's cold here in NJ

I am feeling more hungry then normal but when I eat I fill up quicker so I am ok with have many smaller meals

I did notice my midsection seems to be trimmer it could be just in my head but I like it anyway hahah. Haven't been on the scale yet so we will see tonight

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
It's about 3 pm here in NJ now and I am very very tired also have a massive headache. I am not sure what's causing the headache I think I am tired from having the headache. Still going to try and hit the gym tonight

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I ended up not training yesterday because of the massive headache I had. Still took all my supps Feeling very good so far Fell asleep very quickly last night and slept like a rock. Did wake up once because a dream was getting very real lol

Hitting back tonight

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Back went great kept the weights light but focused on the squeeze on each rep holding it at the bottoms of the ROM

Feeling great so far only side to report is slight tingling in the hands from the gharine

I think I am looking leaner in my mid section

Keep hitting it hard. Almost a week in now

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The dtrest *might*, whats your normal reading like? Or, what were you reading on Osta/LGD? Just curious, no other reason :)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
While on osta and lgd 115/75
Normal is right in that area also

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I noticed awhile one osta and leg that if I keep my salt intake low I am ok. If I have to much salt it jumps up

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fro60ol how long are you waiting after the Trest is dry before coming in contact with anyone?

I'm worried mine may rub off on my girl because I sometimes shower right before bed and will be dosing then. Also I see you're just dosing all 50mg at one time? Is that usually post workout shower?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
fro60ol how long are you waiting after the Trest is dry before coming in contact with anyone?

I'm worried mine may rub off on my girl because I sometimes shower right before bed and will be dosing then. Also I see you're just dosing all 50mg at one time? Is that usually post workout shower?
I am not coming in contact with anyone the best I can I was told even when dry it can still transfer to her.

I am doing 25mg in the am and 25 and night after my shower

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
****. I live with my girl and am constantly in contact with her. Maybe I should apply to my thighs??
yates84 any input?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a bit late!!! ?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
****. I live with my girl and am constantly in contact with her. Maybe I should apply to my thighs??
yates84 any input?
Inner thighs would help... Plus side of being single hahaha

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that a viable application spot? I want my legs to grow the most anyways ;)

Also am I good dosing just 1 pump post shower??

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established

I know yates84 mentioned it that it's ok to apply there

Are you also taking the pill form of trest?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Put your Trest into a container and get an oral syringe it'll help you get an accurate reading of your trest

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
I've been applying it to my shoulders and traps, then putting my shirt on maybe 5 minutes later. I'm wondering if any of it's getting on my shirt? It seems dry.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
P

Put your Trest into a container and get an oral syringe it'll help you get an accurate reading of your trest
I been doing that and it's great the pump is very inaccurate. I also use gloves to apply it to my traps and back(what I can reach)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Hit arms this morning. Great workout. Had to take everything (my morning doses) before the workout and the pump was fantastic felt like the skin on my bis were about to tear.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday (Sunday) was a rest day for me went out with a few friends Saturday night (I drove so no drinks for me ) I haven't gone out in a long time normally in bed 9/930 so not getting home till 2 was a real shock to me hahah

But still everything is going well right on schedule for what I have planned this is the start of week 2 so I might see some differences in the weights used during my lifts. Will obviously report on this later today/tomorrow

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
No training yesterday just had a handful of things to get done and none of them went right. But that are done so I am hoping I can hit the gym tonight after work.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Dam can't wait to win power ball so I can just train and travel the rest of my years

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
No gym last night. Went to visit a relative in the hospital as much as I love lifting. Family is first Hitting the gym today tho ??

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok finally hit the gym tonight did chest got one hell of a pump decided to pre exhaust my chest what 6 sets of flys then hit flat bench. I don't really do that much so it really was a shock... Other then that everything is still good. Slight itching in/on my left nipple. Just going to keep and eye on it for now

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting on those swolfies! :)

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man. I too had some discomfort in my nipple, doing 50mg TD daily currently. I'm just going to stay on my OTC AI for now and if it gets worse I'll add a pharma grade

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. I too had some discomfort in my nipple, doing 50mg TD daily currently. I'm just going to stay on my OTC AI for now and if it gets worse I'll add a pharma grade
Yea that's where I am at 50mg TD everyday... I have exemestane on hand if it gets any worse

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Hit back last night. Had to cut it short tho. So I used supper sets to help keep the time down. I ended up getting one hell of a pump from it and boy was I drenched under my sweatshirt

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Good morning all Hit arms last night after work had a solid work out did 2 big movements.

Close grip presses
135x20
135x20
225x15
225x12
225x10
All super setted with band bicep curls to the face
Next was straight bar curls supper setted with band overhead extensions

Followed buy 4 sets of isolation moments 2 for each(tris and bis)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Did a very light leg workout this morning focusing on hammies got one hell of a pump going

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Quick update Sunday is my off day so no training just enjoying football

Yesterday I had a few meetings that ran late so I pushed the gym back till tomorrow going to the Devils game tonight after work