Rad-140 cycle while on trt therapy?

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m 27, just starting trt therapy with 200 mg of cypionate weekly and I am wanting to add rad-140 for an 8 week cycle of 10 mg/day.
My goal weight is 180 (currently 155) so I’m wondering if I work out daily and add the rad-140 how close I can get to that goal and what else if anything I can do to optimize gains and performance!

thanks!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m 27, just starting trt therapy with 200 mg of cypionate weekly and I am wanting to add rad-140 for an 8 week cycle of 10 mg/day.
My goal weight is 180 (currently 155) so I’m wondering if I work out daily and add the rad-140 how close I can get to that goal and what else if anything I can do to optimize gains and performance!

thanks!!
If you just started trt then you absolutely shouldn't touch the rad or anything, you want to get your trt dialed in and that can take a while, like 6months or longer, 200mg is likely already way more then you need for trt so I'm not sure what you mean by optimize games and performance, but if you weigh 155 lb then the only thing that's going to optimize your games and performance is your diet because the food you eat determines your gains. And a great area research chemical not approved for human use isn't that the way to go to optimize anything.

Now don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with sarms and they have there place. But the situation your in, the questions your asking and the goals your looking to attain don't line up or make a whole lotta sense.

Stick with your trt until it's completely dialed in properly, learn how to eat and train according to your goals. And then once those things are covered you will realize that you already reached your goal and you can look into adding something that's actually necessary.

My trt is 150mg and I have a hard time getting under 185lb on that. I was eating only 2000 calories a day to get to that weight.

I don't want to sound like a broken record but if you're looking to optimize anything you need to optimize your food because that's where your problem is

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I realized my talk to text auto corrected gains to games, but I think you can figure that out lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I'm curious, is this from your personal DR. Or a trt clinic?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don’t touch the rad, you will notice a lot on that TRT dose especially if you haven’t ever touched Testosterone before, The represented range of testosterone produced in males is 3-10mg/day range with 6-7mg being the average. If your taking 200mg of Test Cyp a week, then with the ester weight subtracted your probably truly taking around 140ish. Which is far superior than what your naturally producing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don’t touch the rad, you will notice a lot on that TRT dose especially if you haven’t ever touched Testosterone before, The represented range of testosterone produced in males is 3-10mg/day range with 6-7mg being the average. If your taking 200mg of Test Cyp a week, then with the ester weight subtracted your probably truly taking around 140ish. Which is far superior than what your naturally producing.
The numbers don't always balance out that way because there's a variable in how we react and process the injected test. 200mg would have me waayyyyyy past the natty range, around 1500-1600, but someone else could potentially be in the 400-500 range on that dose. The milligrams doesn't mean a whole lot the number of produces in our body is what's important. But in general you're definitely correct, for the large majority of people 200 is going to put them into the super physiological range which is not trt. It's muscle building territory for sure. That's why I'm trying to figure out if this is through a regular doctor/endo or a trt clinic. Cus we know how them trt clinics do things lol. The majority of them are just legal drug dealers. Which is fine if you know what your dealing with

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At 27 and 155lbs you probably haven't been big into weight training for Mass and hello so means you probably haven't suffered any real injuries either. Your probably in a prime position to grow right now with this 200mg.

Get on a good basic routine and stay consistent while eating enough and you will grow.

I'm a fan of a push pull legs split training 4-5days a week

If you're completely new to working out and can't handle a full leg day then you could try chest legs triceps, back shoulders biceps. 4 workouts per week.

That's usually what I do when I'm coming back from a knee or back injury.

Just a consistent and make sure you're adding weight or reps every workout

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just my 2 cents, I started TRT at the same dose the end of august at the same weight. I now weigh 170 at about the same body fat and the only thing I added was dermacrine. Diet and training have been on point with a 2-300 cal surplus and full body training MWF.

I had a similar thread a few weeks ago asking how long to wait because I have some epistane on hand. General consensus was at least 6 months or until TRT is dialed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just my 2 cents, I started TRT at the same dose the end of august at the same weight. I now weigh 170 at about the same body fat and the only thing I added was dermacrine. Diet and training have been on point with a 2-300 cal surplus and full body training MWF.

I had a similar thread a few weeks ago asking how long to wait because I have some epistane on hand. General consensus was at least 6 months or until TRT is dialed.
👏👏👏Good job, and trust me, it wasn't the dermacrine putting weight on you. That being said, I always had a soft spot for dermacrine. It was the first thing I used as a "test base", it was the first thing I stacked with a prohormone to make a stack and even though I have not recently used it, I have used it many times in the past just to give my trt/cruise a little kick in the butt.

I don't feel it gives direct size or strength, but it compliments just about everything you use it with and is a really good "feel good" product.

I think more ppl should throw it in with there trt. Once they actually understand there trt that is.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
👏👏👏Good job, and trust me, it wasn't the dermacrine putting weight on you. That being said, I always had a soft spot for dermacrine. It was the first thing I used as a "test base", it was the first thing I stacked with a prohormone to make a stack and even though I have not recently used it, I have used it many times in the past just to give my trt/cruise a little kick in the butt.

I don't feel it gives direct size or strength, but it compliments just about everything you use it with and is a really good "feel good" product.

I think more ppl should throw it in with there trt. Once they actually understand there trt that is.
Thanks bro, I gotta give some credit to muscle memory. I was loosing size/weight in the several months to a year before trt.

Definitely a feel good addition and the pregnenolone is great for sleep for me. I really added it because I was reading trt can lower dhea and preg levels. Been pretty conservative at two pumps every other day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks bro, I gotta give some credit to muscle memory. I was loosing size/weight in the several months to a year before trt.

Definitely a feel good addition and the pregnenolone is great for sleep for me. I really added it because I was reading trt can lower dhea and preg levels. Been pretty conservative at two pumps every other day.
I always like 3pumps a day, that was my sweet spot. But if your way is working then that's fantastic, if it ain't broke don't fix it and the bottle will last a heck of a lot longer. When you can get more out of less it's always a home run

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I always like 3pumps a day, that was my sweet spot. But if your way is working then that's fantastic, if it ain't broke don't fix it and the bottle will last a heck of a lot longer. When you can get more out of less it's always a home run

@thebigt

Big t is basically stuck with only OTC add on stuff to his trt. He can give you some good ideas.

Epiandro is another one I like alongside trt to kick it up a knotch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt

Big t is basically stuck with only OTC add on stuff to his trt. He can give you some good ideas.

yes, dermacrine is great because you get a great ratio of dhea and pregnenolone plus some 7,8 benzo and trans resveratrol for estrogen control.
epiandro is also good, and ultra epi is 450mg, as a transdermal i doubt you will find another product dosed even close to this...but i prefer ultra hard since it has a great ratio of epiandro and androsterone, androsterone smooths out the effects of epiandro such as the spike in bp and as a added bonus there are studies showing that androsterone actually improves lipids, something very rare for a hormonal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt

hey man, thanks for the shout out-appreciate it!!! :)