Putting LG's Cycle Shield through it's paces with EFX (Epi) and Furaguno (Sponsored)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def can see some fat loss their buttuh! As for the clomid, why not cap it? I have always capped my SERMS (only when dosing tho cause itll mealt the cap if let to sit) and it works out great.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Def can see some fat loss their buttuh! As for the clomid, why not cap it? I have always capped my SERMS (only when dosing tho cause itll mealt the cap if let to sit) and it works out great.
Thanks for the props on the pics. I really wish I would have had a better showing cause I feel like I look better than the pics show. I am still disappointed about my inability to drop the fat at a quicker pace, but it only inspires me to train harder and realize that I need so make some serious sacrifices if I am going to attain the physique that I want.

Interesting thougth about capping the SERM that I haven't considered.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That is a REALLY interesting idea. God SERMs taste horrible. Toremifine was the worst though.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havent used Clomid yet but I was able to fit 20mg into a 0 size cap. I say cap it bro. No point in gagging on that load if you dont have too :yuck:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havent used Clomid yet but I was able to fit 20mg into a 0 size cap. I say cap it bro. No point in gagging on that load if you dont have too :yuck:
Drop the clomid into some juice and it should help a lot.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
How many loads have you gagged on in your day met? :laughing:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That's how I dose my serms. OJ all the way.
I have been using Sunny D, but only like a shot glass worth of it and pray it doesn't hit the taste buds on the way down. It is working pretty well so far.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How bout putting it in a glass of more Clomid mmmm :food:

...you'll shoot your eye out

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really wish I would have had a better showing cause I feel like I look better than the pics show. I am still disappointed about my inability to drop the fat at a quicker pace, but it only inspires me to train harder and realize that I need so make some serious sacrifices if I am going to attain the physique that I want.
I feel the same way bro. I don't think my pics show my physique off to its true form. I look in store windows as I pass by and see a much better looking reflection than my pics give.
And looking in the mirror before, during, and after workouts. Look really tight, veiny, and huge after workouts!
You're making progress Silver. Rome wasn't built in a day. Consider how many years of letting yourself go and then you can expect it take about as long to whip it into shape.
Keep up the good work. Everybody can see your improvements.
Get out those old pics, and you will see a tremendous difference....and you know dis...mayne!!!:afro::werd:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[QUOTE=Silver3CSRT8;2282100

Another note, Man the research chem clomid that I took today tastes like complete ass. I drank a whole glass of tea and still can't get the taste out of my mouth. I was not expecting that flavor as their Letro and Abuterol actually tasted good (compared to what I expected).[/QUOTE]

I know that taste fo sho!! My liquid Clomid tastes like straight up nuclear waste or something. YUK!!:eek:mfg::puke:

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
I just read though the whole thread and it was really good. I could defintely see a difference in the before and after pics. Keep up the hard work and dedication becasue it sure is showing.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I just read though the whole thread and it was really good. I could defintely see a difference in the before and after pics. Keep up the hard work and dedication becasue it sure is showing.
Thanks for the feedback! I have no plans to quit busting my ass.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Well, things were going good for me. I changed routines and liked the change-up. Then today while I was doing deadlifts it felt like someone tasered me in the lower back. I couldn't even rack the weight and now I walk like a retard. Soooo pissed right now and not sure what the next steps are. I thought I was doing ok, but I guess my l4/l5 disk doen't agree. Time to focus on diet and figure out what I am going to be able to do. I guess another spinal injection is on the horizon. :-(

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ice the hell out of it and anti-inflamatories...15 minutes on 15 off. Sorry big man.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, things were going good for me. I changed routines and liked the change-up. Then today while I was doing deadlifts it felt like someone tasered me in the lower back. I couldn't even rack the weight and now I walk like a retard. Soooo pissed right now and not sure what the next steps are. I thought I was doing ok, but I guess my l4/l5 disk doen't agree. Time to focus on diet and figure out what I am going to be able to do. I guess another spinal injection is on the horizon. :-(
Sorry to hear that bro.:(

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ice the hell out of it and anti-inflamatories...15 minutes on 15 off. Sorry big man.
Good advice brother AZ.....as always. Don't give up just yet Silver. It might feel better in a few days after icing it and resting it. Don't train lower back for a week or more.

And I hope you weren't trying to do those triple drops on deads. That's not needed. Just warm-up a little better and do straight sets.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Hope your feeling better.
I am actually hurting pretty bad. I think I really screwed something up this time. :trout:

I have an appt with the back Dr. tomorrow morning and I will keep everyone up to date on my progress. What sucks is I feel I have made some great progress in the last few weeks and I hope this doesn't set me back too much!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am actually hurting pretty bad. I think I really screwed something up this time. :trout:

I have an appt with the back Dr. tomorrow morning and I will keep everyone up to date on my progress. What sucks is I feel I have made some great progress in the last few weeks and I hope this doesn't set me back too much!
I wish you the best.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Man botha my prayers are with you. Don't let it get you down.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep that Silver attitude champ and this will be overcome.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support my brothers. I met with the Dr. this morning. He feels that I just aggrevated the same disk injury as before. I don't have weakness in my legs and good reflexes so he doesn't think I have made it much worse. I have a spinal injection scheduled for Thursday morning. Hopefully, that will get me back into the game.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support my brothers. I met with the Dr. this morning. He feels that I just aggrevated the same disk injury as before. I don't have weakness in my legs and good reflexes so he doesn't think I have made it much worse. I have a spinal injection scheduled for Thursday morning. Hopefully, that will get me back into the game.
Make sure you are fully recovered before getting into the game again or you will be on the shelf real quick if your not.:)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you are fully recovered before getting into the game again or you will be on the shelf real quick if your not.:)
Excellent advice brother pembroke!!

One step at a time big Silver. You can do it.....just believe!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjgdBPGdL7E"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Received my injection this morning and I already have some pretty good relief. I still have some pain when I bend over, but they said it might take 2 days to get full relief. I am keeping my head up and I am enjoying the fact that I can move around semi normal now.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received my injection this morning and I already have some pretty good relief. I still have some pain when I bend over, but they said it might take 2 days to get full relief. I am keeping my head up and I am enjoying the fact that I can move around semi normal now.
Great news.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you bending over a lot Silver!! j/k big man good to hear you are feeling better.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I had the shot on Thursday and it has helped quite a bit. I still have some discomfort, but I can live with it and can fight through it. I had a pretty good workout on Saturday followed by some cardio and then I had a great workout today. I hit good numbers with my split, but I did stop short on my leg presses with 2 sets only and then skipped lunges. I did get 33 minutes of cardio in and then sat in the sauna for 10+ min to relax some.

I fell off on my diet last week, but starting today I am back and plan to get ripped prior to my Cancun vacation on 3/25. I feel pretty good about my chances and for a change don't feel like I am that far away from respectability. LOL

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering about you bro. Remember to take it easy, you got this!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the hard work, but take it easy on the ol' back brudda! If you get that nose to the grindstone, you're gonna be right where you want for your vacation.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering about you bro. Remember to take it easy, you got this!
I am taking it easy (by my standards of course). I honestly know my limitations and it is pretty much NO DEADLIFTS or heavy squats. I switched over to Kleen's workout and didn't want to cheat it so I was giving deadlifts a shot even though I knew I shouldn't. That is when the back went POP. :trout: Now I am working around my lower back which means lighter weight when lifting overhead and more hammer rows instead of barbell type. I still like the change up to the full body split 3x per week and will stay with that plan (except deads and squats).

Keep up the hard work, but take it easy on the ol' back brudda! If you get that nose to the grindstone, you're gonna be right where you want for your vacation.
I was really hoping that I was over the back issue and just had to deal with sciatic pain which I could handle. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

I feel like I need to drop 5-10lbs of fat to look decent on the beach. I won't be walking around in a banana hammock so I can cover up a little if needed. LMAO

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
id say no rows for you either boss. Let it heal up man