Putting together my next cycle

Tbear93

Awards
I'm currently on 500mg test cycle, controlling estradiol with adex for 10weeks, then go back on trt. As of now I'm putting together the next cycle, thinking of dropping test to 400mg, 200mg mast E, and adding low dose var towards the middle of cycle. Anyone have advice? Im trying to lower adex intake, hoping less test + adding mast E will help me do so.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would out var at the last 6 weeks but other than that it's a good second cycle. I would even consider keeping the test at 500 but I'll never convince anybody not to lower the dose if they don't want to. You're in the right mindset there

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would out var at the last 6 weeks but other than that it's a good second cycle. I would even consider keeping the test at 500 but I'll never convince anybody not to lower the dose if they don't want to. You're in the right mindset there
Agree - you want the turbo boost at the end of the cycle when your are most worn out and pushing the most weight.

Never understood these cycles where people put orals first to "jumpstart" - dude you are lifting the lowest weight/volume of the cycle in the first few weeks - realistically weights you could do natty. So WTF do you need a jumpstart for?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agree - you want the turbo boost at the end of the cycle when your are most worn out and pushing the most weight.

Never understood these cycles where people put orals first to "jumpstart" - dude you are lifting the lowest weight/volume of the cycle in the first few weeks - realistically weights you could do natty. So WTF do you need a jumpstart for?
The Kickstarter crowd usually isn't thinking about performance. They want the cosmetic effects so it looks like they built some muscle in the first few weeks. There typically the same crowd that thanks gaining weight means building muscle. They think if they gain 20 pounds on cycle then they gain 20 lb of muscle.

You need the least amount of gear in the beginning and the largest amount at the end. When you Kickstart a cycle it's using up all your firepower right in the beginning and then your cycle is just progressively getting weaker once you remove the orals.

This isn't particularly directed at anyone, just a generalization of what appears to be the situation for most ppl.

Tbear93

Awards
Only reason I thought to lower test, was because during test only cycles I find myself getting the itchy nip end up having to take 1.5-2mg adex throughout the week, just and I feel like that's quite a bit, but I could be wrong.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Only reason I thought to lower test, was because during test only cycles I find myself getting the itchy nip end up having to take 1.5-2mg adex throughout the week, just and I feel like that's quite a bit, but I could be wrong.
The mast should help with that, so if you know the highest test dose you can tollerate without ai or high estrogen sides you should start there. Then add the masteron counter that. Say you start 300/200 test mast, run that for a couple weeks and then go up to 400/300 or 500/300 and stay there for a little while and make an assessment. You don't have to pre-plan your dosages you can just start low and slowly increase them as you need to

Tbear93

Awards
The mast should help with that, so if you know the highest test dose you can tollerate without ai or high estrogen sides you should start there. Then add the masteron counter that. Say you start 300/200 test mast, run that for a couple weeks and then go up to 400/300 or 500/300 and stay there for a little while and make an assessment. You don't have to pre-plan your dosages you can just start low and slowly increase them as you need to
Awesome this is how I went able my first test only cycles, cautious and trying to be aware. I figure start like you said, and before a add var, if added, get blood work. Pretty much let my blood work tell me to or not.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome this is how I went able my first test only cycles, cautious and trying to be aware. I figure start like you said, and before a add var, if added, get blood work. Pretty much let my blood work tell me to or not.
Var would be the very last thing I added

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's a great way to go about things, let the bloodwork tell you weather or not to push forward or back off

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Var would be the very last thing I added
Exactly. I actually go end my cycles with a mix where per week I get 100 Tren A/100 NPP/50Dbol For me this is the God Tier Trifecta.

Last edited:

Tbear93

Awards
Thanks everyone, giving me reassurance that I'm going about it "correctly", and advice was greatly appreciated.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This☝ I was just about to say the same thing about the mast but my guy @Smont Beat me to it. Mast abd primo will act as an estro blocker

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. I actually go end my cycles with a mix where per week I get 100 Tren A/100 NPP/550Dbol For me this is the God Tier Trifecta.
550mg of Dbol per week?

55 is 7.8mg a day, which would probably be just enough methyl estro to start to set the other two off, growth-wise - 78mg daily would be nuts!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
550mg of Dbol per week?

55 is 7.8mg a day, which would probably be just enough methyl estro to start to set the other two off, growth-wise - 78mg daily would be nuts!!!
I'm thinking he meant 50, not 550. Like 50/day

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
550mg of Dbol per week?

Error...50

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
550mg of Dbol per week?

Exactly. With this blend on top of 375T and 200 Mast feel like a god. It is amazing, want to lift 2x per day.
Lower doses like this work well for me as on 375 T I will be pushing around 500 free T

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. With this blend on top of 375T and 200 Mast feel like a god. It is amazing, want to lift 2x per day.
Lower doses like this work well for me as on 375 T I will be pushing around 500 free T
Yeah I can absolutely see that. Just a little bit of Dbol to set that Tren and NPP off, without getting all the sides coming on. Do you break this up over daily or eod injections when you add it?

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I can absolutely see that. Just a little bit of Dbol to set that Tren and NPP off, without getting all the sides coming on. Do you break this up over daily or eod injections when you add it?
Winter blast is daily injections for everything - just keeps it consistent for me. 375T/200 Mast throughout, but added Deca at 450 for the last 3 weeks(just stopped) which will carry on for quite a few weeks into the future. At week 9 i add 2g a day of Exubol(ajuga turk) for 8 weeks. Then week 12 i add the Tren Blend.

Everything overlaps a little on purpose and the biggest guns hitting all the last 12 weeks.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Winter blast is daily injections for everything - just keeps it consistent for me. 375T/200 Mast throughout, but added Deca at 450 for the last 3 weeks(just stopped) which will carry on for quite a few weeks into the future. At week 9 i add 2g a day of Exubol(ajuga turk) for 8 weeks. Then week 12 i add the Tren Blend.

Everything overlaps a little on purpose and the biggest guns hitting all the last 12 weeks.
Wow a new member who actually knows wtf they're doing and what they want to do instead of I want to clean bulk cut recomp

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow a new member who actually knows wtf they're doing and what they want to do instead of I want to clean bulk cut recomp
Been on TRT for almost 3 years and have researched the hell out of things. Have found with my blasts I am better doing just 1 longer 20w a year with the lower doses as indicated does wonders.

Of course, being 50 and also responding well to gear factors into this a lot

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been on TRT for almost 3 years and have researched the hell out of things. Have found with my blasts I am better doing just 1 longer 20w a year with the lower doses as indicated does wonders.

Of course, being 50 and also responding well to gear factors into this a lot
Yea I get that I'm 41 and after taking a few years off because of personal stuff I've completely transformed myself in a year and a half. Muscle memory and high responder does help as long as we put in the necessary work that a lot of others ( especially dudes under 30 cannot comprehend )

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea I get that I'm 41 and after taking a few years off because of personal stuff I've completely transformed myself in a year and a half. Muscle memory and high responder does help as long as we put in the necessary work that a lot of others ( especially dudes under 30 cannot comprehend )
Yup. I am so fucking driven especially when on a gear supported bulk and I don't want to leave any muscle growth on on the table.