Putting LG's Cycle Shield through it's paces with EFX (Epi) and Furaguno (Sponsored)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Progress Silver... you're making good progress bud, and that is what it is all about.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
So based on my pics do you guys think I should continue my CKD "cut" since I have been maintaining weight around 199.5 or should I add some carbs, stop worrying about the belly and eat as much clean food as possible?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So based on my pics do you guys think I should continue my CKD "cut" since I have been maintaining weight around 199.5 or should I add some carbs, stop worrying about the belly and eat as much clean food as possible?
It all depends on your goal and the timeline to reach your goal.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the CKD and just up the calories.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Why change what is working right? I am just caught between adding size and losing fat. Losing the fat is goal number 1 so I just need to stay focused on it. Thx for the feedback!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Your working hard brotha, keep the diet going so you can see the results it'll keep you motivated!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd lose the fat until the belly is gone and you are as lean as you "wanted" to be. After that you obviously know what to do to get that way so that if you did a cycle and gained a little fat you could cut it out real quick

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'd lose the fat until the belly is gone and you are as lean as you "wanted" to be. After that you obviously know what to do to get that way so that if you did a cycle and gained a little fat you could cut it out real quick
^^^ Good advice.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 36 Update

Weight: 200lbs (+8lbs)

The weight is still going between 199 - 201lbs depending on whether I am taking in carbs or doing a Keto day. I have still been doing a pretty good job keeping carbs low on Keto days and enjoying my carb ups.

Workout Notes:

I can tell strenght is increasing and had a great Leg + full body workout today. I am trying to get myself ready for DC training so on my Saturday leg day I have been using it as a chance to hit one main exercise per body part. I was proud of myself for hitting my last set of 6 plates x 10 on the hack sqat machine. I followed it up with 8 plates, 10 plates then 12 plates x 10 on leg press.

Sides:

Back Pumps are starting to come up more while doing routine tasks, but they are manageable.
Acne is still present, but it has stayed on mostly chest and back.
Libido is still sky high and I hope PCT is a breeze, but time will tell.

Other Notes:

This is a long holiday weekend for my company and I started it off right. I hit back + cardio on Friday, Legs, full body (minus back) + Cardio on Sat. I plan to hit abs + cardio on Sunday and then Chest/Tris and cardio on Monday. Man I am getting excited thinking about it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Go with AZ's advice here Silver. Just up your protein intake and the good fats. Keep those carbs low. Not extreme, mind you. That's not really healthy in the long run.
I still adhere to 5 low-carb days followed by a slight carb-up on the weekends. Works for me. Especially when keeping cardio activities high. :fing02:

Silver, if you could only see yourself through our eyes, you would realize just how much progress you have already made and the transformation that has been accomplished thus far. And we believe in you to make further progress towards your goals.

BELIEVE!!!! :hail:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you up the good fats you'll still get fat.
Fish oil will make you fat??!! :thinking:Never heard that before. Thought it was even good for fat loss.
I'm not telling him to go all fat crazy or anything, but if he wants to retain his size and strength while getting his bodyfat even lower, he's gonna have to up the protein for sure. That's my main emphasis.
I do not think that he should up the carbs much though.

What does your split look like anyway Silver? I think that 50/25/25 of protein/fats/carbs will treat you right.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you up the good fats you'll still get fat.
If you have a maintenance calorie point and just alter the ratios of P/C/F there should not be a problem. You do have to remember the calorie difference between fat and carbs but as long as the total stays good and the carbs are less it should lean you up. Correct me if wrong BigPR..

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think what was meant was: "If you are going to cut out your carbs to a level that would bring about ketosis, you should up your healthy fats to make up the difference in your caloric intake, at which time one's body will use the healthy fats as fuel rather than the carbs or protein, allowing the body to lean up from lack of carbs, be fueled by the fats, and utilize the protein to build muscle rather than be burnt as fuel in place of the carbs."

At least that is my opinion. I for one am a carbaholic and can't really follow the plan stated above for very long periods of time. I personally can't do the Keto diets, and I rarely drop below 100g carbs a day. My brain just doesn't feel right without the carbs, I can't focus at all.

Link to my new log... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143807-lg-sciences-anadraulic.html#post2275345

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you have a maintenance calorie point and just alter the ratios of P/C/F there should not be a problem. You do have to remember the calorie difference between fat and carbs but as long as the total stays good and the carbs are less it should lean you up. Correct me if wrong BigPR..
Correct sir. Lots of people who are still getting diet dialed in and are able to STAY strict on it tend to go a little over board which ends up hurting them in the long run.

TG, fish oil will not get you fat but other sources of healthy fats will. If you don't eye ball peanut butter, coconut oil and other omega 3's you will definately get a little "mud".

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
????? as well

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My bad.

I am still not used to my laptop stylus and I highlighted the wrong window's url.

I gotta get me a mouse for my laptop... :lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct sir. Lots of people who are still getting diet dialed in and are able to STAY strict on it tend to go a little over board which ends up hurting them in the long run.

TG, fish oil will not get you fat but other sources of healthy fats will. If you don't eye ball peanut butter, coconut oil and other omega 3's you will definately get a little "mud".
I was meaning like fish oil and raw nuts like almonds, not peanut butter or coconut oil. Those are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated MCT fats. and I was inferring Omegas like fish oil. I think he could up the fishy oil to 20 grams perday even. I have with NO fat or mud addition. . I should have been clearer.

Lots of the competitors today like Toney Freeman swear by what I'm talking about here. It's a bit more old school, but it works for most.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ahh, there we go. Just looking out for you silver. I know some peeps who think "I can eat healthy fats!" and go overboard. Don't want that happening to you bud. You've worked too hard.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was meaning like fish oil and raw nuts like almonds, not peanut butter or coconut oil. Those are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated MCT fats. and I was inferring Omegas like fish oil. I think he could up the fishy oil to 20 grams perday even. I have with NO fat or mud addition. . I should have been clearer.

Lots of the competitors today like Toney Freeman swear by what I'm talking about here. It's a bit more old school, but it works for most.
I would get a serious case of the sliders with that fat intake!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
ahh, there we go. Just looking out for you silver. I know some peeps who think "I can eat healthy fats!" and go overboard. Don't want that happening to you bud. You've worked too hard.
I know you have my back bro and appreciate all the feedback that has been posted. I was taking in 10 - 1g Fish Oil caps and the new ones I bought are 2G so I will be testing out TG's 20G fish oil theory. Although I won't have the flat stomach that I was hoping for after this run I have made lots of progress and plan to continue the diet + cardio that I have been doing.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You're doing great Silver. Just realize that no cycle of steroids is gonna get you totally ripped. Even if you did drop all the fat through the cycle, it would more than likely come back if you wouldn't have lost it anyway without the juice. I want to see a 185lbs Silver, with a sub 12% bodyfat. Screw being 200lbs, it's just a number... I know I am gonna wave bye bye to the big 200 when I begin my dieting for this summer... But I'll probably end up looking "bigger" from losing the extra fat. You could have a six pack for this summer if you wanted to bro... start it up today!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You're doing great Silver. Just realize that no cycle of steroids is gonna get you totally ripped. Even if you did drop all the fat through the cycle, it would more than likely come back if you wouldn't have lost it anyway without the juice. I want to see a 185lbs Silver, with a sub 12% bodyfat. Screw being 200lbs, it's just a number... I know I am gonna wave bye bye to the big 200 when I begin my dieting for this summer... But I'll probably end up looking "bigger" from losing the extra fat. You could have a six pack for this summer if you wanted to bro... start it up today!
I am seriously torn about where I want to be. Sometimes I want to be that 185lb ripped guy, but most of the time I see the big 225lb+ dude in the gym and want to be that guy. Some of them even have a few extra lbs that they could drop, but everyone sees that dude enter the room. Regardless, I know I want to continue dropping the body fat and that is going to be my goal by summer with the getting huge part after I get the BF to a much lower point.

I have approached this cycle with the right mindset for those goals and I am doing pretty well at reducing the bf while still adding some good muscle. I can't ask for much more on this type of cycle. I will still do the CKD diet while in PCT, but want to keep the intake high enough to keep the gains I have made.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am seriously torn about where I want to be. Sometimes I want to be that 185lb ripped guy, but most of the time I see the big 225lb+ dude in the gym and want to be that guy. Some of them even have a few extra lbs that they could drop, but everyone sees that dude enter the room. Regardless, I know I want to continue dropping the body fat and that is going to be my goal by summer with the getting huge part after I get the BF to a much lower point.

I have approached this cycle with the right mindset for those goals and I am doing pretty well at reducing the bf while still adding some good muscle. I can't ask for much more on this type of cycle. I will still do the CKD diet while in PCT, but want to keep the intake high enough to keep the gains I have made.
Your doing great bro.:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2:

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established

I feel you on this, I hope I'm not being naive in thinking I can cycle (and work hard) to attain and just work hard to maintain as long as I stay within my genetic potential. Just looking at your frame I would think you can naturally maintain 200+ the <12% bf goal would probably take a long term cardio commitment to maintain, but I bet you could do it if you wanted to. Also with more muscle you'd have a higher metabolic rate while resting, making it a little easier to keep off the fat.

So for you I'm thinking 210-220 and <12% would be easier to maintain than 185 <12% when the opposite is true for me. I doubt a lean 200lbs is in my genetic potential (small bones - my wrist is only 6.2 inches around), meaning if I ever get to 200lbs I would have to cycle just to maintain it, which for me at least defeats the point. I don't want to be 205-210 if I have to run do 3 weeks of sd every 3 months or so just to keep it at least not if I can manage 185-195 and ripped by managing diet and working hard. By the same token if I were you id choose 210-220 and beastly over 185 ripped and clen ever 3 months. In the end though it's your call and how much convenience you want in your workout regimen I guess.

Of course I could be off in left field and once you hit your goal you find it much easier to maintain and/or build on than I'm thinking.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on this, I hope I'm not being naive in thinking I can cycle (and work hard) to attain and just work hard to maintain as long as I stay within my genetic potential. Just looking at your frame I would think you can naturally maintain 200+ the <12% bf goal would probably take a long term cardio commitment to maintain, but I bet you could do it if you wanted to. Also with more muscle you'd have a higher metabolic rate while resting, making it a little easier to keep off the fat.

So for you I'm thinking 210-220 and <12% would be easier to maintain than 185 <12% when the opposite is true for me. I doubt a lean 200lbs is in my genetic potential (small bones - my wrist is only 6.2 inches around), meaning if I ever get to 200lbs I would have to cycle just to maintain it, which for me at least defeats the point. I don't want to be 205-210 if I have to run do 3 weeks of sd every 3 months or so just to keep it at least not if I can manage 185-195 and ripped by managing diet and working hard. By the same token if I were you id choose 210-220 and beastly over 185 ripped and clen ever 3 months. In the end though it's your call and how much convenience you want in your workout regimen I guess.

Of course I could be off in left field and once you hit your goal you find it much easier to maintain and/or build on than I'm thinking.

I think Silver could hit 185 and ripped without any drugs, especially clen. Look at Mr. Kleen, he's 205 and ripped natty. The guy is probably fairly similar in bone structure to Silver. The difference? Time in the gym and a long time commitment to diet. Silver, whatever goal you set for yourself you can achieve, be it 220 or 185, and you will not need superdrol nor clenbuterol to get to either one. But whatever it is, choose it and go for it.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I think Silver could hit 185 and ripped without any drugs, especially clen. Look at Mr. Kleen, he's 205 and ripped natty. The guy is probably fairly similar in bone structure to Silver. The difference? Time in the gym and a long time commitment to diet. Silver, whatever goal you set for yourself you can achieve, be it 220 or 185, and you will not need superdrol nor clenbuterol to get to either one. But whatever it is, choose it and go for it.
You are right that I should be able to drop some weight and be ripped, but judging by my pics when I was 190 I still had 10+lbs to go. Maybe now it would still be 10-15lbs of fat and I could get to 185 and be ripped, but I don't know. It seems like every time I cut down the belly gets a tad smaller, but so does everything else and then I still have the belly.

You are also correct about Kleen doing it the right way and he has given me some serious things to think about in my pursuit. I still feel like I am on the right track and although I slip up some, my diet is 50x better than it has been at any other point. I am hoping it will be enough to get me close to my goals so that I can throw them out the window and make tougher ones. I have continued doing that and so far have hit the goals I have set. This last one has proved to be much tougher though and seems like it is a ways away.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are right that I should be able to drop some weight and be ripped, but judging by my pics when I was 190 I still had 10+lbs to go. Maybe now it would still be 10-15lbs of fat and I could get to 185 and be ripped, but I don't know. It seems like every time I cut down the belly gets a tad smaller, but so does everything else and then I still have the belly.

You are also correct about Kleen doing it the right way and he has given me some serious things to think about in my pursuit. I still feel like I am on the right track and although I slip up some, my diet is 50x better than it has been at any other point. I am hoping it will be enough to get me close to my goals so that I can throw them out the window and make tougher ones. I have continued doing that and so far have hit the goals I have set. This last one has proved to be much tougher though and seems like it is a ways away.
You are also on the right track bro.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are right that I should be able to drop some weight and be ripped, but judging by my pics when I was 190 I still had 10+lbs to go. Maybe now it would still be 10-15lbs of fat and I could get to 185 and be ripped, but I don't know.
Slow and steady. You need to realize that all of us, no matter how good others may think we look, want to improve dramatically over what we look like now. I know for sure that I do. I still have a LONG way to go to look like my idea of the perfect alpha-male, who incidentally was the late Road Warrior Hawk. RIP

By the way, I haven't seen you in the homecoming thread yet!! T-Lake and TomKat and others are back.
Look in the cycle section under "CYCLE QUESTIONS" by ol' Thunder. I desparately want you there........please bro.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Today was my final day poppin dem pills. Tomorrow I will start Clomid. From what Pembroke said I will give Clomid a shot solo for the first week or 2 before adding in AI's PCS to the mix. I also need to decide if I want to do anything for Cortisol control as the only thing I have is a .25 tub of VAT Attack left.

I ended the cycle up 8lbs and I honestly feel like I dropped 2%+ bodyfat. I will take some pics on Sat to let you guys be the judge.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you want I can send you some Lean Xtreme I've got here.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was my final day poppin dem pills. Tomorrow I will start Clomid. From what Pembroke said I will give Clomid a shot solo for the first week or 2 before adding in AI's PCS to the mix. I also need to decide if I want to do anything for Cortisol control as the only thing I have is a .25 tub of VAT Attack left.

I ended the cycle up 8lbs and I honestly feel like I dropped 2%+ bodyfat. I will take some pics on Sat to let you guys be the judge.
8 lbs with a 2+ bf loss is outstanding. Awesome work.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of PCT today. It was an off day from the gym and I took off work to attend class so that I can get my Concealed Handgun License. I am hoping to have my license in 2-3 months. I felt pretty good after the class since I got a 100% on the written portion and shot my 9mm very well from all the distances.

Another note, Man the research chem clomid that I took today tastes like complete ass. I drank a whole glass of tea and still can't get the taste out of my mouth. I was not expecting that flavor as their Letro and Abuterol actually tasted good (compared to what I expected).

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I heard TLake dosed his stuff in OJ. Maybe try that?

Why did you take Letro before?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I heard TLake dosed his stuff in OJ. Maybe try that?

Why did you take Letro before?
I had a small case of gyno pop up when I added M-Drol to my The One cycle, but taking Nolva seemed to get it under control and no issues during PCT. Then after PCT, I started getting sore again and felt the lump back. Letro has it completely gone and I haven't had any further nipple sensitivity or lumps since. I will be keeping a close eye on it during this PCT, but I am not expecting any further issues.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
+10lbs -2%bf = 14lbs of LBM that's awesome bro! you killed it

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 4 Update

Here are the after cycle pics. I admit they are not what I was hoping for, but I think there was progress and some good size put on. These were first thing this morning, dry and un-pumped Let me know your thoughts!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Progress my wigga.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The transformation keeps rolling along Silver. You are winning this battle that is obvious.