Putting LG's Cycle Shield through it's paces with EFX (Epi) and Furaguno (Sponsored)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple quick hits:

Weight: 196.5 (Up 4.5lbs)
Blood Pressure: 135/79

BP was a little higher than I had hoped for, but I am keeping an eye on it. Strength and alpha male mentality is kicking into high gear and I am loving it!
I agree with the others. This reading is not bad at all. Nothing to worry about bro. And you know from past experience, that once the cycle is over, it will quickly return to normal.
The body is an amazing machine!!! Give it a little break here and there, and it's ready for another round!!! :cheers:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mirror is looking better than it ever has at any point. Even when I cut down to around 190 I did not look as lean as I do now. I know I still have a ways to go, but so far it is going great!
Now this is a testimonial in its own right. You must be so proud to be on top of your game as you're getting older. It's the only way to age!!! :head:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the others. This reading is not bad at all. Nothing to worry about bro. And you know from past experience, that once the cycle is over, it will quickly return to normal.
The body is an amazing machine!!! Give it a little break here and there, and it's ready for another round!!! :cheers:
I am not too worried about it. When I was on P-Plex/Xtreme Tren, I hit the 160s and although I felt fine I know that is higher than it should be.

Now this is a testimonial in its own right. You must be so proud to be on top of your game as you're getting older. It's the only way to age!!! :head:
It is pretty funny knowing that I let myself go in my early age and now at 35 I have passed most of my friends, family and coworkers as far as leanness and muscle tone. To top it off, I am nowhere near done or close to my goals. I want to enter the room Thundergod style where people go holy **** that is a big scary looking mutha fucker! I have a long way before that, but the journey is fun.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
bro youre killing it!
Thx for following along met! I felt progress on some past cycles, but this one is different. I finally understand why people say diet is the number 1 key. It is by far the hardest part, but everything else falls in line if the diet is right!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to enter the room Thundergod style where people go holy **** that is a big scary looking mutha fucker! I have a long way before that, but the journey is fun.
I'll bet when you walk into a room with a "wife beater" on, you already turn some heads.

But yeah, parents hide their children behind them when they see me enter the abode. ha ha :firedevil:

If they only knew what a benevolent and compassionate deity that I really am..............:rolleyes:

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap how did I miss this thread for like 11 days! lol just got all caught up keep killing it silver! do you notice a difference yet from 100mg to 200mg fura?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great, Silver! - Glad everything is treating you well. EFX looks great! I should have gotten that instead of the E-Stane I stocked up on. I've got a couple Epidrol and a couple E-Stane. I haven't used the CEL stuff, I imagine it's good. - I do have some of the PD HD-2 though.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looking great, Silver! - Glad everything is treating you well. EFX looks great! I should have gotten that instead of the E-Stane I stocked up on. I've got a couple Epidrol and a couple E-Stane. I haven't used the CEL stuff, I imagine it's good. - I do have some of the PD HD-2 though.
I have been very happy with it so far and I keep moving up in weight even on my keto days and I am eating the same type of stuff that I did on my cut where I was dropping 1-2lbs per week.

I don't think you made a bad choicke with your CEL stuff. Hell, I recently jumped on 2 bottles of M1,4ADD for 19.95 to have in my stash. I thought about some E-Stane, but I already have quite a few cycles worth and Epi is not on the banned list so somebody will still produce it.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap how did I miss this thread for like 11 days! lol just got all caught up keep killing it silver! do you notice a difference yet from 100mg to 200mg fura?
I will let you know starting tomorrow. I am still at 99mg, but tomorrow I will be at 198mg and my EFX dose stays at 40mg. Thx for joining up man!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Its good and bad that I just discovered the thread... Good because I got to read 12 days of progress at one time so I didn't have to wait for updates. Bad because for 12 days you all have been deprived of my witty banter... o_O right?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Merry Christmas to all my brothers in iron!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn Im late... subbed none the less. Lookin solid silver!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the best guys!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merry Christmas Warriors!!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hope you had a Merry Xmas Silver! Smash that iron and eat that protein! Let's see how this Epi and Oristan-A treats ya!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Hope you had a Merry Xmas Silver! Smash that iron and eat that protein! Let's see how this Epi and Oristan-A treats ya!
Thx for the well wishes. I moved my carb up day to be able to eat some yummy food. I gave been gaining weight at a pretty good clip and hit 200 this morn. I am back to keto now and look for it to go down a bit. I am shocked at the weight gain to be honest with only 4 days that I have not been in keto in the 2+ weeks of the cycle.

Today's workout was killer. I focused on legs, but have been doing an exercise (3 sets) for other body parts and it has been working out well the last few weeks. I also got my 4th cardio day in this week and plan to get some time in tomorrow.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 Update

Weight: 198lbs (+6lbs)

Currently dosing 40mg of EFX along with 198mg of Furaguno. I actually hit 200lbs on Christmas Day, but the combo of Keto and lots of cardio has helpedme drop the excess and continue down my journey to leaning out. I actually have done around 80+ min of cardio the last 2 days along with a great full body workout and some good ab work.

I really think this cycle is leaning me out very nicely and I have good expectations on how I am going to end up. Strength and endurance is also progressing at a nice level and recovery is great. Very minor DOMs even though I am flat out destroying the muscle groups during the workout.

Cycle Shield Notes

I have finished up the sample so I assume the sponsored part of the log is complete. I will throw a detailed review in the supplement review section tomorrow.

Taste: I have now tried my sample of Cycle Support in both water and in vanilla protein and I will say for a fact that LG's Cycle Shield is the best tasting version of these products that I have used. LG, You have a winner on your hands if/when you bring this product to market.
Mixability: This mixes better than any of the other products that I have used.
Vitals: My last blood pressure checked in at 133/79. Based on that I would say the key metric without blood work proved that Cycle Shield is going to be a big player.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome feedback on the Cycle Shield mate! Another winner from LG eh!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vitals: My last blood pressure checked in at 133/79. Based on that I would say the key metric without blood work proved that Cycle Shield is going to be a big player.
No problems this go-around with the blood pressure. That's uber cool. Now you can just throw caution to the wind and take this thingy to da hoop!!! :party::arms:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a good product and is going to set the "support" market in it's head...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
It's a good product and is going to set the "support" market in it's head...
I truly agree. I will let the experts speak to the differences/advantages of the ingredient profile. I can say for a fact that it is the best tasting/mixing and kept my blood pressure in check. I also haven't had any issues with dark yellow pee like I did on my P-Plex/Xtren cycle.

Do you have an ETA on when this will be available?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
A funny note....

So I was looking at my pills and thinking damn I have a lot of pills left for only 2+ weeks left on cycle (Still haven't cracked my second bottles of EFX & Furaguno). I realized I left a week off my cycle spreadsheet and this will be a 6 week EFX cycle with 5 weeks of it stacked with Furaguno. To think I am already at my goal weight is awesome and now I just need to lean the phuck out. I have 3+ more weeks to do it!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Very nice silver! Grats on hitting goal weight early, In 3 more weeks you can maybe get bf down a percent or two under goal

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's some crazy progress! You're killing it! Nice work, man.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That's some crazy progress! You're killing it! Nice work, man.
Good gains on your cycle bro.
I am honestly fairly suprised by the size I have put on with the diet in check. I snack a lot on almonds and mixed nuts, but I have not had over 30 carbs in a day since last Friday and I am still at 198. That is also with cardio on Sat, Sun and Mon along with some weights those days as well. It is great to wake up every morning, look in the mirror and feel leaner than the day before.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the words of a great man: "I Love it When a Plan Comes Together!". Sounds great Silver..keep this train rolling.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late sub but I'm in on this..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAPPY NEW YEAR BIG SILVER!!!!

I hope you and the family had a wonderful night and that this new year and decade takes you further towards your goals!!! :fest30:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
HAPPY NEW YEAR BIG SILVER!!!!

I hope you and the family had a wonderful night and that this new year and decade takes you further towards your goals!!! :fest30:
Thanks for the kind words my friend. I wish nothing but the best for you and your family. I had a good night last night watching my brother in law get married.

I will be more active in the log than I was last week. Things were pretty crazy with family obligations.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some pics up man!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I will try to post some on Sunday. I am still a big work in progress so I have a real long fukkin way to go.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will try to post some on Sunday. I am still a big work in progress so I have a real long fukkin way to go.
Progress being the key word here Silver!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 Update

Weight: 202lbs (+10lbs)

My weight is just begging to go up and my body is really wanting to add some mass with these compounds. I will be honest that the diet was not as clean from Wed night - today. On Monday I will go back Keto and finish it up strong!

Currently dosing 50mg of EFX along with 198mg of Furaguno. I am pretty suprised by the weight gain on this cycle. When I ran Epistane solo I only gained around 10lbs AFTER 6 WEEKS.

I am still feeling leaner even with the significant weight gain. I have been doing serious cardio which I didn't do during my last Epi cycle which makes the weight gain a little shocking and my diet has not been that bad so I am betting it is lean muscle mass for the most part. One bad thing about my apperance is that I have been working abs more than ever and I am feeling the belly tighten up. However, I feel like it is pushing the belly fat that I do have forward and sometimes makes it stick out more than when it was much softer. :-(

Sides:

I am really suprised by the lack of sides so far. Checked my blood pressure today after my workout and taking an LG E-911 2 hours before and my bp was 135/78. I am having very minor acne breakouts and hardly any back pumps.

Workout:

I had one of my best workouts in a long time today. I woke up after sleeping in, had a nice breakfast, popped a sample E-911 and hit the gym. Did my 7 minute warmup on the spin bike, stretched and then unleashed hell!

Squats - 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 275 x 5, 275 x 5
Front Squats - 135 x 10, 135 x 10 (First time doing them)
Seated Calf Raises - 3 sets of 90 x 10
Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets holding 45 plate x 10
Leg Extension - 150 x 10, 180 x 10, 205 x 10

Hammer Curl - 35 x 10, 37.5 x 10, 40 x 10
Incline Curl - 3 sets of 30 x 10
Cable Curl - 90 x 10, 90 x 10, 100 x 10
Pinwheel Curl - 35 x 10, 35 x 10
Cable Hammer Curl - 40 x 10, 45 x 10

Finished up with 33 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical. Now I am home taking down Christmas lights and decorations. Hope everyone is having a great new year!!!!!!!!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:djparty:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
:djparty:
I like this kinda party baby!!!!

I woke up sore as hell from yesterdays leg workout. However, that didn't stop me from getting my 33min of cardio and ab work in.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and GO COWBOYS!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha 33 minutes?

its not that funny...I do it all the time

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't bedroom cardio as that doesn't last long enough to count. LMAO

33 minutes is one of the programs on the elliptical when I select weight loss mode.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You're a beast Silvie! Keep up the hard work, you've come a long way the past 2 years.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like this kinda party baby!!!!

I woke up sore as hell from yesterdays leg workout. However, that didn't stop me from getting my 33min of cardio and ab work in.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and GO COWBOYS!

Love the dedication.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up silver. Oristan A is a great compound to add gains to another compound and take off some fat.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man on a mission Silver!! Goals are the only way to obtain dreams...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up silver. Oristan A is a great compound to add gains to another compound and take off some fat.
You are one of the main reasons I went that route. I remember the way you talked about it and the progress you were making when you ran it. I learned it from you GMG.

Thx for following bro. How is PCT going?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You are one of the main reasons I went that route. I remember the way you talked about it and the progress you were making when you ran it. I learned it from you GMG.

Thx for following bro. How is PCT going?
I stopped taking ATD a few days ago. I had tapered it down to 25mg, but it was honestly killing my libido so I ended it about 4 days early. I am almost finished with my hemo, so I started T-911 and some Ghenerate, which is a combo that I am pretty stoked on, and my libido has since returned, pretty much immediately upon cessation of the atd. I am looking forward to using the new LG PCT product that is supposed to be quite strong if and when I decide that I want to go on cycle again. I'm gonna wait a bit... gonna be logging the new Anadraulic State GT, so that's kinda what's next up on my list.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I CANNOT wait for the new AS!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!