Putting LG's Cycle Shield through it's paces with EFX (Epi) and Furaguno (Sponsored)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I will have to give AS a shot myself. Yes Metroba you are a junkie, but I am right there with you man. Hey, they have helped give you that damn sexy body so they have to be worth the money. LMAO

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you make a good point my friend :sly:...I kid..but not really.

....your sexy too (no hetero)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol... no hetero???? LOL :pokey:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Does your girlfriend know you hit on guys online Met, or is that just you're hobby on the side?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:28:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking forward to using the new LG PCT product that is supposed to be quite strong if and when I decide that I want to go on cycle again.
What new LG PCT product??!! How did I miss this??!!:thinking:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/119977-crazy-new-discovery.html

I think thats it... LG looks to have a great new product lineup coming this year... a PCT product, cycle sheild, ultimate joint support, new anadraulic state, natadrol, and the already released anadraulic pump. wonder what else those crazy mofos got instore for us
Maybe I am wrong but I thought you could no longer use 6 oxo?

A crazy new discovery by LG Sciences

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have isolated the strongest known anti-estrogen, even stronger than ATD! Look for this new ingredient to come out as soon as we can find a reliable source.

KI's for different Anti-Aromatase (lower is MUCH better)
6-OXO ~ 1500-5000 depending on the test
Formestane ~ 1500-3000
1,4 Androstadienedione - 180
1,4,6 Androstatrienedione - 56
New LG Anti-Aromatase - 6

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/119977-crazy-new-discovery.html

I think thats it... LG looks to have a great new product lineup coming this year... a PCT product, cycle sheild, ultimate joint support, new anadraulic state, natadrol, and the already released anadraulic pump. wonder what else those crazy mofos got instore for us
I have been following that thread for a while waiting on LG to do it's thing! Sounds very, very promising and you know if LG is doing it that it will be stellar!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 Update

Weight: 199.5lbs (+7.5lbs)

I was up to 202lbs after enjoying the new years holiday and have done good to drop off a tad after dropping the carbs again. I don't think I am going to hit my leanness goals that I set for this cycle, but I am planning to continue CKD throughout and see where I land. I will get pics up this Saturday and get your thoughts.

Sides:

Acne is starting to pop up more and more. I have had less back pumps this cycle than any other. In fact on Tuesday I did deadlifts for the first time in months due to my back. I made it through sets of 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 185 x 10 and 235 x 5 without any additional back pain. Man that felt glorious!

Other Notes:

I am still keeping the cardio high with 4x per week and hoping that with the low carb diet and supplementation it should create some major progress these next 2 weeks. One can hope right?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 29 Update

Weight: 199.5lbs (+7.5lbs)

I was up to 202lbs after enjoying the new years holiday and have done good to drop off a tad after dropping the carbs again. I don't think I am going to hit my leanness goals that I set for this cycle, but I am planning to continue CKD throughout and see where I land. I will get pics up this Saturday and get your thoughts.

Sides:

Acne is starting to pop up more and more. I have had less back pumps this cycle than any other. In fact on Tuesday I did deadlifts for the first time in months due to my back. I made it through sets of 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 185 x 10 and 235 x 5 without any additional back pain. Man that felt glorious!

Other Notes:

I am still keeping the cardio high with 4x per week and hoping that with the low carb diet and supplementation it should create some major progress these next 2 weeks. One can hope right?
Looking good bro keep up the great work.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's this stack making you feel in the gym bro? Like a mad dog?

I've ran Epi as high as 60 mg. per day, but have never had the privilege of running the Furaguno. I've heard some describe it along the lines of oral Winstrol. Just wondering how the ol' aggression is kicking these days? :thinking:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
How's this stack making you feel in the gym bro? Like a mad dog?

I've ran Epi as high as 60 mg. per day, but have never had the privilege of running the Furaguno. I've heard some describe it along the lines of oral Winstrol. Just wondering how the ol' aggression is kicking these days? :thinking:
I have run EFX at 50MG for the last 1 week and have felt better on this run than running Epistane solo. I think Furaguno has been a great stack compound and I defanitely feel like the alpha male. It is funny that as I go into the gym now I am comparing myself to the other alphas and want to become the top dog. I know I am a ways off size wise, but you can't tell my brain that.

I have had excellent aggression at the gym, but it has been very controlled outside of it. When I ran P-Plex/Tren I had a short fuse and was very aggitated. I have been pretty mellow during this run which I personally like.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
what's the body fat doing (up or down) and hows the joints?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...also what's your sign? (no homo) ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lollerfactory

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have run EFX at 50MG for the last 1 week and have felt better on this run than running Epistane solo. I think Furaguno has been a great stack compound and I defanitely feel like the alpha male. It is funny that as I go into the gym now I am comparing myself to the other alphas and want to become the top dog. I know I am a ways off size wise, but you can't tell my brain that.

I have had excellent aggression at the gym, but it has been very controlled outside of it. When I ran P-Plex/Tren I had a short fuse and was very aggitated. I have been pretty mellow during this run which I personally like.
Sounds like it is working out well.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
what's the body fat doing (up or down) and hows the joints?
I will say that the joints are starting to dry out pretty good even with Glucosimine + MSM and 10G of fish oil. I notice it most on Bicep day near my elbow close to my forearm. I have been going a little down in weight but I have really improved my form that I feel was lagging.

True story from last night. I saw a guy at the gym that was wearing what looked like a referee black and white striped leotard that reminded me of the ones women wore in the 80s with the thong (cept he had on shorts so I am not sure about the thong part). I guess since it was cold he wore a body colored tight long sleeve shirt under it. It was the most disturbing outfit I have seen. I was hoping he would walk past so I could snap a pic, but it would have been too obvious for me to shoot his pic where he was working out.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I will say that the joints are starting to dry out pretty good even with Glucosimine + MSM and 10G of fish oil. I notice it most on Bicep day near my elbow close to my forearm. I have been going a little down in weight but I have really improved my form that I feel was lagging.

True story from last night. I saw a guy at the gym that was wearing what looked like a referee black and white striped leotard that reminded me of the ones women wore in the 80s with the thong (cept he had on shorts so I am not sure about the thong part). I guess since it was cold he wore a body colored tight long sleeve shirt under it. It was the most disturbing outfit I have seen. I was hoping he would walk past so I could snap a pic, but it would have been too obvious for me to shoot his pic where he was working out.
Wanted a pic for the old personal collection eh Silver?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Wanted a pic for the old personal collection eh Silver?
I knew I was setting myself up for it, but there have been a couple contests for strange people at the gym and he might have been a candidate.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That dude probably knocked his teeth out with that face plant!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Damn I am at the gym now and it is packed. I will have to wait in line for 10 min just to check the kid into the kid's club. This should have me really pissed off and ready to tear dem weights a new one!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I am at the gym now and it is packed. I will have to wait in line for 10 min just to check the kid into the kid's club. This should have me really pissed off and ready to tear dem weights a new one!
thats why I cancelled my gym memership and got me a power rack :bigok: ... best investment I ever made

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats why I cancelled my gym memership and got me a power rack :bigok: ... best investment I ever made
Ditto on that JJ but I do miss the gym bunnies.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why I workout in the morning :yup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Here are the latest pics that I snapped this morning. Right out of bed, no pump, no food.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
arms/legs/neck all huge :clap2:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Def nice peak on the biceps and the wheels are looking beastly. You've got some cuts too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver, that big frame is really starting to fill in with some solid muscle champ. Big props!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin good bud!!

Did u ever order that albuterol?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good big Silver!! It's all coming together now. All those hours of blood, sweat, and tears are paying off. I'd say stick with what you're presently doing. The progress is plain for all to see. :clap2:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bud!!

Did u ever order that albuterol?
Yeah. I received it on Thr and used 4mg prior to cardio. I have taken it between 8mg - 12mg on fri & sat. I have not felt stimmed out or had major shakes like some experience with clen. I have felt an endurance increase during my cardio sessions and a little appetite suppression. So far the blood pressure has stayed in line and I am keeping an eye on it. I should have a better idea of what Abuterol brings to the table next week.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looking good big Silver!! It's all coming together now. All those hours of blood, sweat, and tears are paying off. I'd say stick with what you're presently doing. The progress is plain for all to see. :clap2:
That means a lot coming from you big bro! All the hard work is worth the changes I have seen in the mirror and improvements in self confidence!

I am really enjoying the CKD diet so far as I have been able to control my carbs during the week and enjoying a few extra carbs on Friday and Saturday. I also feel like it is doing good things as far as cutting the fat.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
albuterol is a waste imo.
I read some pretty good things about it and found it fairly inexpensive on a site so I figured I would give it a shot. If it doesn't work out I will move to clen.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Albuterol needs to be dosed ALOT. You sure you did your research?

IMO clen is overrated. You can beat the hell out of it by maintaining a clean diet. I haven't been impressed by people I know who ran Clen. The sides weren't worth it and in the end their cardio suffered. I wish I could lie and say Albuterol will be almost as effective as Clen but it won't. You might have some pretty good cardio sessions but don't expect too much.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love Big's honesty.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol needs to be dosed ALOT. You sure you did your research?

IMO clen is overrated. You can beat the hell out of it by maintaining a clean diet. I haven't been impressed by people I know who ran Clen. The sides weren't worth it and in the end their cardio suffered. I wish I could lie and say Albuterol will be almost as effective as Clen but it won't. You might have some pretty good cardio sessions but don't expect too much.
From what I have read the half life is around 4 hours. Therefore, it has to be dosed 3+ times per day and around 4mg each dose. So far, the cardio has not suffered, but it has only been a couple days in. I am not expecting the world and I understand that the diet is the key. I have still done a great job keeping my carbs low on Keto days.

I truly respect your advice, feedback and expertise.

By the way, how goes the physical therapy?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Everything is going pretty good, ahead of schedule but still no gym time. With time my brother. Thanks for asking.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guarentee when Big has his first day back in the gym it will still be 100's of pounds heavier than what we do lol

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I guarentee when Big has his first day back in the gym it will still be 100's of pounds heavier than what we do lol
Lol, it'll be slow and controlled. I'm putting a log up when I get back in the gym, gonna be toight....like a tiger.

Also debating whether or not to get the Natadrol deal...

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Also debating whether or not to get the Natadrol deal...
please do log it if you do, I thought some of the logs on this stuff reported increased appetite AND weight loss... I'm very curious here.