Proviron + Deca Durobolan + Sustanon 300 + Trenblone Enanthate

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:rant: Weighed in at 79.9kg ( 09.11.10 ) I did it three times hoping it would tick over to 80, but it didnt.

Had a good workout but Im feeling week once again too. ?? :wtf: I mean as weak as I was before starting the course. I have a descent enough level of both daca and test for that not to happen so fast. I honestly think Im over training. Im gona go in to do good core workouts and cardio and stretching but Im taking take the rest of the week off and picking the weights back up on monday. :grumpy:

Back

widegrip Pullups - 10rep, 8rep, 6rep, 5rep, 5rep, 5rep

Machine T-bar Row - 85kgx 10rep

BB Bent over Row - 110kg 9rep

D-grip Closegrip pulldowns - 75kg - 10rep (I did 95 1 and half weeks ago) :eek:mfg:

Traps

Barbell shrugs - 60kg x 10per, 110kg x 10 rep, 160kg x 12rep (4x 25kg plates)

Dumbell shrugs - 44kg x 10 to back & 6 to front (16rep)

Bent over BB shrugs - 140kg x 8rep

90 degree bent over DB rows - 18kg x 10rep

One hour rest in the chillout area and a 25g protien bar

Biceps

Barbell curls - 35kg x10 rep, 40kg x 6 rep, (40kg x 5 rep) x 3 (I did 9 reps 1 and half weeks ago)

Alt Dumbell curl - 16kg x 10rep ea side

Alt Hammer curls - 12kg - 10 rep ea Side

Shoulders

Lateral raise giant set - 6kg x 10, 8kg x 10, 10kg x 10. ( I managed 12kg last time)

Lateral raise drop set - 10kg x 10, 8kg x 10, 6kg x 10. (started with 12's alst time)

Upright row - 40kg x 10 rep (pfew, no change there)

Arnold shoulder press - 6kg's x 10rep. ( strict form - bringing elbows together in front and holding weights out in front elbows relatively 90 degrees at bottom)

Deffinately over training, off time is happening

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:chairfall:Oh my f*cking days theres always a small amount of gear wasted When you shoot it theres always a little bit left in the syringe that you just cant get out.

Whaterver you pull first be it test or deca you needs to hold it upside down and measure 1ml from the rubber up:eek:k:. That way you can controll your course duration more accurately, even though you still waste that little bit left in the syringe, the level left in your bottles will go down evenly.

Ether that or get better syringes, but try explaining to the girl at the NHS counter that :rant: you need insulin pins but intramuscular needles, good luck. :fing02: And using insulin pins they only measure 1ml at a time so youl need to get twice as many intramuscular needles than insulin pins :eek:k: and youl have to pin twice on every shooting :arg:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 81.5kg this morning ( 12.11.10 )

No real change there, but I can feel it, next week its going up! next week is gona be epic! Im also gona start tri-tren in small doses to taper it up to week5.

Im changing my tactics, for each body part workout #1 Im using the power body building strategy, the workout #2 for that week Im doing no less than 10 reps and with only one or two of the exercises, whatever I feel I need, so no more over training.

since I pinned subcataneously on sat I havnt noticed any elevation in deca sides, after my shot on tuesday my calves and lower back are just pumped all day! My upper back was getting pumped while I was cooking erlier and my forearms are getting pumped just typing this log. Im feeling fully recovered so Im hitting the gym on saturday with a friend. :woohoo:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:saevil: Dudes Ive been shooting like a f*cking idiot, lol. Ive wasted 1ml of sustanon by incorectly measuring (see above for detailed explanation). So because my test is gona run out next week Ill call it a 4 week course and start the test-e and test prop in its place, logically Ill have to start the tri-tren a week early aswell to make sure it runs out before the test prop and at the same time as test-e. But Ill keep shooting the deca as normal. Ill also taper the tri tren in with small doses to make sure I dont over do anything.

So Im gona start tapering the tri-tren at 1/4 ml and 1/2 twice on week4:woohoo:(starting on tuesday) and 1/2 ml and and 3/4ml week 5. (test-e and test prop going in with the 1/2 ml tri-tren on week 5 instead of week 6). So now alltogether it will be an 11 week course instaed of 12.

But it still means last week of cycle is in January, and my copmetition deadline is still april, it just means I have one more week for PCT and bridging into epis-strong and helios in march.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And Letro is something people typically take ON cycle to reduce estrogen levels and combat water-weight from Test and other aromatizing hormones such as D-Bol. To take Letro PCT with a SERM is completely contradicting the point of a SERM in many ways. You WANT estrogen, just not too much of it. You want the proper ratios of estrogen to test levels when in PCT and thereafter which is why you take a SERM - because it boosts test levels and controls estrogen, not allowing it to spike, but giving it the right to exist in your body while you FSH and LH recoop and get back in production.

And AI's do not allow estrogen spikes which are why they are even more valuable on cycle since you can literally stop taking them immediately - no need to taper off. I personally would have gone with Formestane. It's still legal to all users, much cheaper, and really works just as well.

Taking Tren 1st cycle? You are brave. Not courageous. Just brave. I feel there is a lack of knowledge behind that decision. I haven't done injections before, but even I know better than to run Tren, or anything more than 2 hormones at one time on the first cycle. I hope it all works well for you tho. Best of luck.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
dbol is not that aromatizable, because its a 17aa steroid, something like proviron or arimadex is enough AI even when on cycle, letrozole would be more expensive, besides like you say, you want a certain amount of estrogen, for muscle recovery too so youd need estrogen on cycle too. Letrozole is for contest prep bro, because is will strip you 98% dry of estrogen and water retention, thats what its used for. If Im going to use that I dont need Formestane.

So do you think Clomid would be a good idea? Thats what Im thinking - a synthetic estrogen to replace the need for real estrogen?????

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dbol is not that aromatizable, because its a 17aa steroid, something like proviron or arimadex is enough AI even when on cycle, letrozole would be more expensive, besides like you say, you want a certain amount of estrogen, for muscle recovery too so youd need estrogen on cycle too. Letrozole is for contest prep bro, because is will strip you 98% dry of estrogen and water retention, thats what its used for. If Im going to use that I dont need Formestane.

So do you think Clomid would be a good idea? Thats what Im thinking - a synthetic estrogen to replace the need for real estrogen?????
The only reason Clomid isn't widely accepted over Nolva in many cases is one of two reasons..or both perhaps:

1) There are way to many people freaking out about "gyno" symptoms and wanting to take Nolva no if and or buts because they are paranoid about getting it.

2) People whine about Clomid sides...eh...I never get any sides from it. The whole point to PCT is to get natural test back to normal without jacking up the estrogen. If the sides are non-existent to you then I see no reason not to choose it over Nolva since it boosts test better. The synthetic estrogen thing...well, say what you want but it wouldn't be called a SERM if it didn't modulate the estro in some way or another. It works better at holding onto gains from my experience. Or just get Torem and call it a day.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, nice one bro. Also the another reason why I dont want to use Nolva this time is because of the fact that one of the key anabolic proporties of trenbolone is that it doubles or more than doubles the IGF levels in the body, But nolva shuts the IGF right down, so after taking tren youd get alot of mucle wasting taking nolva, If I was running just Deca or Dbol Nolva's a great one for PCT.

do you think dbol is a good idea stacked with tren? I dont know cos Ive heared Dbol can put fat on while tren takes it off - it seems contradictory. Ive got **** loads of the stuff. Any opinions or advice?

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:sgrin: Weighed in at 82.8kg this morning (14.11.10 )

As far as a diet update goes, Im just eating like a pig, and its hard work. Looking foreward to smashing chest, Bis and Ill have to add in shoulders and tri's after a rest cos I didnt have time on saturday.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:scool: Awsome workout today! weighed in this evening at 82.2kg ( 15.11.10 )

Strength is back up. Definately was over training. I forgot to log my training on saturday so Ill put it down here too.

Today:

Chest

Incline DB press - 22kg x 10rep, 34kg x 6rep, 36kg x 7rep, 38kg x 6 rep, 38kg x 5rep

Incline Smith press - 20kg ea side x 10rep

Incline fly - 18kg x 10rep

Decline fly - 24kg x 10 rep

Biceps

Barbell curl - 30kg x 10rep, 40kg x 6rep, 45kg x 5 rep , 45kg x 5 rep, 45kg x 7rep

DB curl - 18kg x 10rep

Incline seated hammers - 14kg x 10

45 min rest

Shoulders

Seated behind head press - 30kg x 10rep, 40kg x 6rep, 60kg x 6rep, 60kg x 5rep, 60kg x 6rep (with a spot)

giant lateral set - 8kg, 10kg, 12kg (10 rep ea)

Drop set laterals - 12kg, 10kg, 8kg (10rep ea)

Cable SA reverse fly - 15kg x 10 rep

Upright rows - 45kg x 10 rep

Triceps (triceps were weeker this time because theyre already fatigued)

Nider press - 30kg x 10rep, 40kg x 6rep, 50kg x 6rep, 55 x 6rep, 55kg x 5rep, 55kg x 4rep

Incline DB extentions - 10kg x 10rep

Cable pressdowns 28kg x 10 rep

Back

Lat pulldowns - 75kg x 10rep, 85kg x 6rep, 95kg x 6rep, 100kg x 5 rep, 105kg x 5 rep

Bent over Rows - 50kg - 10 rep, 90kg x 7rep, 100kg x 6rep, 110kg x 6 rep, 110kg x 5rep

Cable pullovers - 41kg x 10rep

DB rows - 38kg x 10rep

Traps

Shrugs between cables - 28kg x 20rep, 35kg x 20rep, 41kg x 20rep, 48kg x 20rep

DB shrugs - 50kg x 15reps

90 degree DB rows - 22kg x 10 rep

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Im fed up with my poor appetite - Whats wrong with me?

Usually Im hungry every 2/3 hours during the day, lately my appetite has been so low Ive been making myslef sick shaking like a leaf eating, that doesnt make sense to me on 600mg test and 500mg Deca per week.

............................................................................................:wtf:

Im frustrated at the point where Im gona go out there and get some kind of drug imported from thailand in the post, Ive heared SSRI drugs can do that, Id do anything. Somebody tell me whats up...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:saevil: Ah a friend explains after 3 weeks of the deca building up in your system it does supress your appetite, but the tren Im loading on now will change that, man that stuff stings like a bee sting :Eyecrazy:! :thumbsdown:

Had a nice workout on core and back. My back was aching during the lifting I was doing something chronic today. Deeep burning! I havnt had a workout like it in a long time, maybe it was the tren messing with my energy systems? duno.

Core

Leg extention

Leg curls

Adduction

Abduction

glute curls

Full body raise on bench (abbs)

Deadlift (nothing massive for a record lift, just to maintain a good strong base)

Back

life fitness MBT row machine - 55kg ea side x 10rep

Cable pulldowns - 38kg x 10 rep

Single arm adduction - 11kg x 10rep

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:sgrin: Two things: 1. I had a headache yesterday and took 500mg effervescent Paracetamol. 15 mins later a was so hungry it hurt. Definately a little paracetamol helps for anyone experiencing appetite supression on deca.

2. I started pulsing Dbol today along with the injectables, just a 10mg dose for today. It really helps with the appetite! Sorted :food: That caused me to think and I realised that pulsing dbol would work perfectly with carb cycling!! What an epic idea!! Faaaantastical brilliant me :sasmokin:

Pulsing dbol

Easy fellas easy. Pulsing is at a high dose with breaks in between....
Basically my pulsing is 40mg 4 X pw, with days off in between to give my liver and cardio system a chance to breathe. Perhaps a higher dose (like 60mg), Ive sh*t loads of it, Ill see how it goes, Ill have a blood pressure tests done free at the gym.

*I also started taking .5g arimadex nightly.

*Also purchased one 98 cap tub of NX labs Mythel Test - 298% more free testosterone!! 254% more GH!! And a herbal serm. Its nothing like 1500iu HCG, letro and clomid, but its all natural sh*t to add to that*

*Also bought a 4kg tub of Anabolic Mass 2
60g protien, 60g carbs, 3.3g fat (saturates = 2g)
11.7g Glutamine (I know they say no Glutamine and Creatine together, but why not it works 4 me)
4.5g Creatine (Im also using added Creatine monohydrate dissolved in warm water in the mornings)
2.6g Arginine (shhhh*t, do I drink this before or after the workout?? :bigeyes:)
2.4g Glycine
1.8g Taurine
630mg Beta Alanine

*My Sponsored N.O Ignite by Redefinenutrition came today. I have to pick it up at the post office tomorrow. Ill be starting a seperate log for it aswell. N.O Ignite Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 50

N.O. IGNITE Proprietary Blend……………3455mg
IGNITE STIMULANT MATRIX ……………330mg
Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), Caffeine Anhydrous, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Dimethylxanthine, Schizandrol A
N.O. AMPLIFICATION BLEND……………3125mg
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Beta Alanine, Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)

*And Im switching my shooting over to monday and friday cos it fits in better with my workouts.

Workout on chest triceps and shoulders (Biceps tomorrow) was goood.

Chest

Medicine ball pressups (3x10)

Foam roller pressup (3 & up x 10) x3

Pressup under to 2 hooked cables with 28kg on each (3x10)

Superset incline DB press (10 droped and another 10) x 3 (22kg -> 14kg)

Triceps

Arnold press - (3x10) 17.5kg ae side

Cable press down - (3x10) 28kg

Shoulders

Supine anterior raise - (3x10) 14kg

DB alternating front raise - (3x10) 26kg

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late sub, but I'm in.

D-Bol will make you eat like Ronnie Coleman with the munchies!! :lol:

Let 'er rip brutha!!!:head:

I have 4 weeks left on my current blast cycle:

14 WEEK BLAST CYCLE

Test-Propionate: @100mgs. EOD for the first 6 weeks.
Test-Enanthate: @500mgs. weekly for the first 6 weeks, then when the Prop is dropped I will up the Enanthate to 750mgs. for the next 4 weeks and then up it to a full gram for the last remaining 4 weeks .
P-Plex (Phera): @40mgs. for the first 6 weeks.
Proviron: @50mgs. nightly for the first 10 weeks.
ERASE: @3 caps-- 1 cap in the A.M. and the other 2 caps at night for the first 10 weeks.
Letrozole: .62 mgs. EOD (nightly) for the last 4 weeks while on the full gram of Enanthate.

Good times dude!!!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Finnaly another brother with the same ideas. Let the good times roll.

Ive started another log sponsored by redefinenutrition for N.O. Ignite and PRO XANTHINE 500-XT:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164237-size-shape-you.html

Dude youre not logging your current cycle? Im interested to know how the Priviron goes down, its meant to be good for fat loss and agression and more free test than any other substance studied. How is it affecting your cycle?? details.

Also Letro!!! 98% estro shut down, man youve gota feel that. start a log dude, or share it here...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:sasmokin:Just weighed in at 83.5kg ( 20.11.10 )

Oooooh Dbols causing some SERIOUSE hunger, and the bowels are moving after every meal! sweeeeet. Ive probably taken on some more water, but I dont care, at least my weight is not just sitting there anymore like it has been for the past two weeks!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finnaly another brother with the same ideas. Let the good times roll.

Dude youre not logging your current cycle? Im interested to know how the Priviron goes down, its meant to be good for fat loss and agression and more free test than any other substance studied. How is it affecting your cycle?? details.

Also Letro!!! 98% estro shut down, man youve gota feel that. start a log dude, or share it here...
No, not logging it. Tired of logging after almost 3 straight years of it. :lol:

Proviron has helped tremendously in keeping the gains lean, hard, and dry. I've gotten more out of this cycle than the previous which didn't include Proviron. But in all honesty, Proviron doesn't do much on its own. It just makes the other anabolics you're on go further. Which is a good thing. The freeing up of bound Testosterone is worth the price. I'll definitely be including it on future cycles.

And with the Letro, I'm using a fairly low dose of .62 mgs. EOD. Just started that part of the cycle 2 days ago. I'll keep you updated on how it progresses. Looking for good things from it. It should keep any and all bloating away while doing a full gram of Enanthate weekly for the next 4 weeks.

I'm trying to really solidify the gains I've made on this cycyle thus far. I'm sitting at 9% bodyfat and weighing in at 256 lbs. right now. Vascular, dense, and hard as nails. Veins everywhere!! :twisted:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Dude I envy you, Im finding it hard to get both proviron and letro. Im sure 500mg of test can aromatise in less than a week. When your endocrine system senses that much it goes into over time turning it into DHT, estrogen and getting it bound up by SHBG. Running something like proviron is a really smart thing to do. Im sure that youre gona notice more gains now that youre on letro aswell, n some good old agression :firedevil:

All Ive mannaged to get is adex Im running 1mg per day now split into 2 - one in the morning and one at night, and some mythel test by nxlabs during the day and at night. And 150mg dbol pw aswell. Much more expensive way to go about it, much less effective too.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:rant::banghead: To be honest dudes Ive achieved much more without using illegal anabilics. Im starting to wonder if its worth all the trouble, maybe my gear is fake, I dont think so because all the sides are spot on.

After reading the first log on "how to 'pulse' orals" by Dr.D:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

Ive had the appifany that the all the daily 2000mg VitC and the full specturm enzymes Ive been taking with meals has been stimulating my liver and kidneys and assisting them in a majour way to elliminate the androgens Ive been so faithfully injecting out from my body. Same with Milk thistle (all that Dbol will end up in my bowels). And that probably means the extra testosterone still attached to their esters through my liver.

Also the massive amounts of nettle tea Ive been drinking (kidney stimulation), Ive read some reaserch into it and disscovered the stuff attaches to androgen receptors and has an antagonsitic affect. Then the penny dropped and I can totally see when after drinking 3 teabags in one cup (last week) and 2 hours later I couldnt feel the gear working anymore. :zx11pissed:

I tell you I thought this course would be it for me, a massive break in achieving my life's BB goals. But through all the ups and downs, all this course has taught me so far is how not to do a cycle.:lol:

You may be one of these people that say "well all youre doing is focusing on the neggativity". I HAVNT PUT ANY WEIGHT ON FOR 3 WEEKS MOFO. F*CK OFF WITH THAT JUDGEMENTALISM.

Ah well f*ck it, might aswell take what Ive learned and make the best of it from now on.

Im also having to change the way I break my routines down, the tren is making my very tired during sessions. I mean it must be the tren I cant see what esle it could be. So instead of doing - Back; Traps; shoulders - and - Chest; Biceps; Triceps - Im going to have to break it down to 3 days:

Back & Traps - Chest & Tri's - Shoulders & Bi's ( and then legs mixed in with back day 2 where I do mostly isolations and core stability)

All I can say to myself is push on, and let it rock. :sgrin:

Anybody coming on here taking the piss instead of bieng constuctive is gona get negged on the rep points!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
So I need to change my pulsing plan with the dbol, Gym days now will be:

Mon; Tues; Wed - Friday & Saturday.

Standard 30mg on training days. With Thursday and Sunday off with milk thistle and vitC indorder to stick to the pulsing principals (which are undenyably sound). It works out to roughly the same dosage pw (10mg less). Dosing every day would make it 60mg more pw, with no break for the liver, my way is smarter.

10mg 9am, 5mg post-wo(round 1/2pm), 5mg 6pm, 5mg 9pm, 5mg before bed.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I done lost 6lb's in two days!!! :smileeek: Weighed in at 80.5kg just ( 22.11.10 )

So much for the water retention expected from the Dbol - I dosed 10mg on Friday and 15mg Saturday. Took sunday off for my liver.

15mg this morning 10am, 15mg after workout 230pm, 10mg 7pm.

considering I have a glass (200ml) of water at breakfast, at least two at the gym during the workout, one glass with each dosing of Dbol and a glass with each meal, so far 4 meals. pluss I had one shake with 500ml water).

2 eggs and toast, half shake mid workout, shake post workout, 100g liver and handfull brocolli, Bowl full of kidney beans and carrots, chicken breast and half a shake. And then a friend called me pointed out I need lots of water to flush the Dbol through my Liver in into my system (nice one bro) and Ive had 3 pints since then :lol:. And now I weigh myself and this!? Shocking to say the least.

:banghead: it better be BF thats all I have to say. Id expect to be at 10/11% normally. Ill have it checked ASAP!

Somewhere between the tren and eating more carbs (I know most dont understand that) and stress of trying to find a job, looking after my daughter on my own for like 8 hours over the weekend, cooking alot of food and washing like 6 months worth of dirty clothes over the weekend aswell. Not to mention the N.O ignite I used on the weekend too, made me so damn hot I had to remove my clothes.

The workout::::::::::::::

I was VERY focussed today, I planned on bieng as focussed as possible today but Im absolutely sure the N.O. Ignite helped me, lots of agression and explosive drive all the way, I felt like an athelete again. :scool:

Back

Pullups - 10, 8, 7, 6, 6, 6. (2 second negatives at least)

T-bar machine row - 75kg x 10rep, 85kg x 7rep, 95kg x 6rep, 105kg x 5 rep , 115kg x 5rep, 125 x 3rep.

LifeFitness Machine MBT Row - 75kg ea side x 10rep. (thats like 3 plates and a 15 each side on the blue iso row machine in the corner at my old gym :))

Bent Over Row - 110kg x 10rep. (Thats normally my 5-7rep wieght :D)

D-grip pulldowns - 75kg x 10rep. ( not alot there, But I think my from's better these days)

Traps

Shrugs between cable crossovers - 62kg x 15rep, 75kg x 15rep, 90kg x 15 rep, 130kg x 15rep.

DB shrugs (12 behind - 8 infront) - 46kg's (that means on the last set, obviously)

90 degree DB row (like upright row) - 26kg's x 10rep

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
steroids dont make you into an ******* it will only make you into a bigger one if your already an ******* tobegine with.

good luck with cycle...
Well Im one of the biggest ******* imaginable.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I attribute some of my physique to the ability of weed to enhance any bulk by supplying a voracious appetite
Dont shout me down cos Im preaching good...

But Im getting Ideas:

The stuff in weed that causes the negative side associated with mental issues dies as the weed ages, and the goos stuff matures apparently. Ive heared smoking it when its too fresh is not good for your mind (thats why they call it dope)

But if you tie it up in a tea bag and let it age nicely for a few months its probably better, Should check this out on google.

:sasmokin:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:firedevil: wow, today was an anomaly. You know one of those days when everything seems stacked against you and you dont feel on form, but then put in your effort not expecting your best and watch yourself make personal bests and against all odds you see yourself shine.:salook:

I went to the gym with all intests and purposes to focus just on what I had to do and prepared myself not to be dissapointed at not having a good workout, and just do my best, not expecting much at all. I pulled an all nighter cos I got up too late yesterday to make it to the gym as my membership is limited to 12pm. Also I drank 2 scoops of N.O Ignite before and hoped to do at best what I got from it last time considring with sleep depravation my focus couldnt be as perfect as last time, I just expected to be irritable.

I was happy and despite not feeling too focused I did well and made very little mistakes and Im happy with how it went overall. On reflection I performed my DB presses a little too much on the open chain side, kind of like a steam engine train in reverse, I was pushing the weight too quickly toward the centre and then pushing up and bringing it down and out again, I totally finnished my triceps before I got to my tricep routine, but its all good baby. PB on the DB incline chest press and an improvement on recent lifts on all other chest exercises, bringin the 40's to my chest felt almost too easy and once I got pressing I just went and went.

Chest

DB Incline press - Incline DB press - 22kg x 10rep, 34kg x 7rep, 36kg x 6rep, 38kg x 6rep (easy), 40kg x 6rep, 40kg x 5rep (blistering last rep, no spot)

DB Decline press - 26kg x 12rep

Incline DB flys - 22kg x 9rep

Life fitness Machine incline press - 25kg ea side x 9rep (needed a spot, but didnt ask - that was a mistake)

Triceps

Arnold press (or nider press for some) - 5kg x 10rep, 15kg x 6rep, 15kg x 4rep, 15kg (ea side) 3 reps (my triceps were spent)

Incline DB extentions - 9kg x 9rep

Cable press downs - 28kg x 10rep

Over head DB Extentions - 18kg x 15rep

:squareeyed: After about 5mins of pissing and a majour dump.

Weighed in post-wo at 82kg ( 24.11.10 )

ATM its seems to just be bouncing between 80 and 83, its a big bounce and I can only cross my fingers and hope the anabolics are doing their job, I meant to get a BF% done but I forgot, you have to wait 24hours after physical exercise to get an accurate reading. So it'l have to be before gym tomorrow or on thursday my day off. Guaging by how I look they deffinately are, when I look at myself in the mirror Im like :smileeek: is that really me...

:thumbsup:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:saroll:Back down to 80.7kg ( 25.11.10 )

I had an insane amount of libido yeaterday, and I felt, how do I say it, its rather awkward, all loved up like if a woman just touched me Id have exploded, I hope my Dbol isnt cut with something like extassy.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:scool: Just over 12 hours later and pluss 4lbs 82.9kg ( 26.11.10 ). Water.

Last deca shot today, I shot 1ml Deca, 1ml Test-E, 1ml Test prop and 3/4ml Tri-Tren. Dose 10mg Dbol 2hrs pre-wo, 5mg afters and Im about to do 5mg with another meal.

a know it all, end all to be all on everything -- Im not quite sure if that makes sense but somebody refered to me with that on another thread. I like it -

Workout:

Leg curls - 65kg x 10rep

Leg extentions - 95kg x 10rep

Glute curl - 65kg x 10rep

Full range crunch ( hanging from leg support ) - 10rep x 3

Back extentions - 25kg plate x 10rep

Deadlifts - 100kg x 7rep

Biceps

Olympic bar curl - 35kg (including bar) x 10 rep, 40kg x 7rep, 45kg x 6rep, 45kg x 6rep, 50kg x 5rep, 55kg x 4rep.

DB cumbered curl - 18kg x 10 ea side

Seated incline DB Curl - 12kg x 15rep

Shoulders (traps day2)

Seated behind head Barbel Shoulder press - 30kg x 10rep, 40kg x 7rep, 50kg x 6rep, 60kg x 6rep, 65kg x 6rep, 70kg x 6 rep (spot on the lsat rep)

DB giant set Leteral raise - 8kg, 10kg, 12kg (all 10 rep)

DB Drop set Lateral raise - 14kg, 12kg, 8kg (all 10 rep) Some forced reps there with the 12's

Upright Rows - 45kg x 10rep

Single DB alternate side front raise - 26kg x 10rep

Back (day2)

Cable pullovers - 16kg x 10rep, 28kg x 10rep, 38kg x 10rep, 48kg x 8rep

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
glad to see this is still going well

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud :D

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Pic update, I look a little different, for example my skin is more oily but I weigh the same...

I dont like the way the camera cut off the peak of my bicep and shoulder in the back pose...

Attachments

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Thundergod - whay did you choose to use P-plex over say Beastdrol or Dieselbolan or M1t. Or is was that just esier to get for you? And hows the course going with 1g of Enanthate pw - your libidos gota be throught the roof!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
‎"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thundergod - whay did you choose to use P-plex over say Beastdrol or Dieselbolan or M1t. Or is was that just esier to get for you? And hows the course going with 1g of Enanthate pw - your libidos gota be throught the roof!
I already had some P-Plex in stash. Still do. :thumbsup:
I've got a shit-load of orals in stash to run up before even considering buying more.

A full gram of Test-Enanthate is rocking dude!! Strength is insane.
And yeah, I'm hornier than a 4-balled tomcat on ecstasy!! :hump:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
quality of sleep lept out the window last night - sweating and waking up every 20 mins, sometimes I wasnt sure sure if I was dreaming or if I was awake, or both. nightmare. So I missed my opportunity to go to the gym today cos I was in bed till 3pm. I usually go to bed at arround 4am and get up at 10am, and sometimes I dont sleep to make sure I get to gym as my membership is limited to 12pm. Im gona have to get used to this quick!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:02: well Its a bit sad to be posting up for the whole world to see, but Ive almost run out of food. Ill have enough to to eat to get me by till wednesday, then Ill have some more money. My dad complained that Im eating him out of house and home, so out of respect Im only going to eat what I pay for. Ill have more cash this time round cos I dont have to pay for any more PCT drugs or steroids, so Ill have enough.

Hopefully the calorie restiction will cause my body to suck more up on wednesday. :D

But Im not goint to gym again till wednesday when I can eat like a pig again. :no: :thumbsdown:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Now weve been snowed in for the last 3 days, I can only pray that the buses will run tomorrow morning.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Got an interview at Virgin Active for the Fitness Instructor on the 17th! Wooohooo!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck mate!!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:irked: Ive had a BF% taken and its misserably bad. Im gona pay £10 to have a better one taken a fitness first, the one I used was a boots pharmacy. It said 18.3%!!!. 6 months ago it was 11% at 79kg. Weighed in today at 80.1kg. According to that Ive lost 5kg of muscle somewhere allong the way, and taken on fat and water, zero muscle. :rant2:. ATM Im thinking F*ck the roids,

and especially this type of training Im doing which Ive especially adopted hoping it would work better with the gear (never tried it before), basic 5X5 followed by pumping with lighter wieghts and isolations. It deffinately doesnt work for me. Next phase of training is more what Im used to and it has worked for me in the past. Im used to pyramids, starting light and ending up with one heavy set at the end, I put on 3kg one week and 5kg the next using that - without any gear, just joe weider creatine and maximuscle cyclone after every session, chicken, rice and tuna. I cant wait to get back to it.

F8ck the gear, all Ive got out of it so far is a little water retension, a little bit agressiveness ( whick isnt too nice all the time ), some itchy spots, oily skin, sleepless nights, but some descent strength (and apparently all temporary). Whats missing though? MUSCLE DAMNIT! :pirate::thumbsdown:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:scool: Calm down fellas, listen, Ive suspected that the electrick scale at my house wasnt working properly for a while now. I just didnt know, but I can only get a reading from it one in every 10 times I stand on it, the rest of the time reads error, and its been reading the same for too long, thats just not right. Checked myself on the scale at the gym - I didnt know it had one as its tucked away in the PT area. 85.7kg. from now on Ill be weighing myself there only. Ill also be going to gym every day if I can, alternating between cardio days and weight training days in preperation for my interview day at Virgin Active.

On that day Ill be expected to take a few group sessions and a one to one, aswell as some training about Virgin Actives mission and... stuff. :nervous:

Training:::::

Im on fire! :firedevil:

Spanked it today :spank: ! Propa!

Plyometrics -> Balistics partials -> High amplitude at speed. No messing arround!

*Started off with a 10 min cardio, all my weight sessions from now on will start like that.

Back
*Then I started off with plyometric pullups while all the elasticity was in my pulling muscles.

Wide grip pullups - 12 / 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / 7.

*T-bars - adjusted machine so only starting just a bit wider than 90 deg at the elbow so as to not stretch it out too much and loose elasticity (Balistic Partials). Pausing at full contraction for a count, then pausing at the bottom and then powering to the top! :)

T-bar machine - 55kg x 15rep / 60kg x 12rep / 65kg x 11rep / 70kg x 10 rep / 75 x 8rep / 80kg x 7rep.

*Smith machine Bent over row - Also Balistic - pausing at the bottom and resting the weight down on the catches, then - bang to the top! While focusing on keeping a 45 deg angle. oohhh.

Smith machine Bent over row - 10's x 10rep / 25's x 12rep / 35's x 12rep / 45's x 10 rep / 50's x 8rep.

*Ive realised the next ones called an MTS Row machine by life fitness, not MBT like I thought. F*ck knows what that means :dunno:. Anybody? This one I did partial from just a bit more than half way down and balistic too.

MTS row - 25's x 5rep / 40's x 12rep / 50's x 10rep / 55's x 8rep / 60's x 7rep

*Next one I did at mighty speed and stretched it out at the top all as much as possible (High amplitude at speed! or in other words - very large ROM at speed)

D-grip pulldowns - 60kg x 12rep / 65kg x 10rep / 68kg x 10rep / 75kg x 8rep / 78kg x 8rep.

Traps

*By this time I couldnt even hold on to 30 kilo dumbells! It was a bit hard to do these more powerfully than normal, infact I just couldnt do it, believe me I tried...

Shrugs between cables - 33kg's (ea side) x 15 rep / 45's x 15rep..

*thats the max on the stack... so I grabed 30kg dumbells and straped then on to the cable grips :)

... 73's x 12rep droped to 43's x 10 / 75's x 8rep drop 45's x 10.

Ahhh nice.

*at this point it was real hard to finnish the sets because I couldnt hold on, but the last set was a good one ( :angryfire: ).

DB shrugs - 40's x 15rep behind & 8 infront / 42's x 15rep behind & 5 infront / 46's x 15rep behind & 10 infront.

90 Deg DB Bent over row - 18's x 10rep / 20's (I needed straps for these!) x 12 rep / 22's x 12 rep.

SA Cable reverse flys - 5kg x 10rep / 7.5 kg x 10rep / 10kg x 8rep.

Howzat? :27:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ive decided to pin the tri-tren 150 3 times a week now allong with my test prop, and shoot the test-e on monday and thursday. Then Ill finnish the course off with 3 weeks of dbol, the rest of the test-e and prop.

That means I have two weeks and one day left of the tri-tren, but I can feel the tren ace run dry during the week before the next shot and Its making me feel depressed. 60mg of the 150mg per 1ml is tren ace, so it makes a big difference.

stang4u2nv

Awards
Dude i'm sorry about your results and the mess you are making of all this gear....in march last year i did my first cycle ever. Consisted of good ol Test E at 500 mg a week shooting 200 mgs every 2 days.... I started at 210lbs and after 6 weeks i was sitting at 232lbs and 19.5 inch arms.... Sooooo i don't know maybe this gear is fake or something it's just not adding up...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I think you may be right mate :(

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Looking good

ill have a thorough read and catch up later

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
hungryh, go suck a lemon you sour fatty. At 220lb I recon'd youre fat, if you really are 220lb's, probably one of these aswell...

:liar:

putting that together with your abusive behaviour towards me on the other thread, and the fact that you say theres no logic to what I said frimly establishes that you are, a...

Im sure I speak for everyone on AM when I say dont want you sticking your long nose arround here youre not welcome on this thread, you completely filled another thread with you negative bull and youre not going to do it here.

*edit: My bad, not the same guy, wrong pic.

But if you really are leaner than me at 220lb's prove it and post a picture up on your profile... I recon youre fat, and abusing people on AM makes you feel better about yourslef.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
:scool: Calm down fellas, listen, Ive suspected that the electrick scale at my house wasnt working properly for a while now. I just didnt know, but I can only get a reading from it one in every 10 times I stand on it, the rest of the time reads error, and its been reading the same for too long, thats just not right. Checked myself on the scale at the gym - I didnt know it had one as its tucked away in the PT area. 85.7kg. from now on Ill be weighing myself there only. Ill also be going to gym every day if I can, alternating between cardio days and weight training days in preperation for my interview day at Virgin Active.

On that day Ill be expected to take a few group sessions and a one to one, aswell as some training about Virgin Actives mission and... stuff. :nervous:

Training:::::

Im on fire! :firedevil:

Spanked it today :spank: ! Propa!

Plyometrics -> Balistics partials -> High amplitude at speed. No messing arround!

*Started off with a 10 min cardio, all my weight sessions from now on will start like that.

Back
*Then I started off with plyometric pullups while all the elasticity was in my pulling muscles.

Wide grip pullups - 12 / 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / 7.

*T-bars - adjusted machine so only starting just a bit wider than 90 deg at the elbow so as to not stretch it out too much and loose elasticity (Balistic Partials). Pausing at full contraction for a count, then pausing at the bottom and then powering to the top! :)

T-bar machine - 55kg x 15rep / 60kg x 12rep / 65kg x 11rep / 70kg x 10 rep / 75 x 8rep / 80kg x 7rep.

*Smith machine Bent over row - Also Balistic - pausing at the bottom and resting the weight down on the catches, then - bang to the top! While focusing on keeping a 45 deg angle. oohhh.

Smith machine Bent over row - 10's x 10rep / 25's x 12rep / 35's x 12rep / 45's x 10 rep / 50's x 8rep.

*Ive realised the next ones called an MTS Row machine by life fitness, not MBT like I thought. F*ck knows what that means :dunno:. Anybody? This one I did partial from just a bit more than half way down and balistic too.

MTS row - 25's x 5rep / 40's x 12rep / 50's x 10rep / 55's x 8rep / 60's x 7rep

*Next one I did at mighty speed and stretched it out at the top all as much as possible (High amplitude at speed! or in other words - very large ROM at speed)

D-grip pulldowns - 60kg x 12rep / 65kg x 10rep / 68kg x 10rep / 75kg x 8rep / 78kg x 8rep.

Traps

*By this time I couldnt even hold on to 30 kilo dumbells! It was a bit hard to do these more powerfully than normal, infact I just couldnt do it, believe me I tried...

Shrugs between cables - 33kg's (ea side) x 15 rep / 45's x 15rep..

*thats the max on the stack... so I grabed 30kg dumbells and straped then on to the cable grips :)

... 73's x 12rep droped to 43's x 10 / 75's x 8rep drop 45's x 10.

Ahhh nice.

*at this point it was real hard to finnish the sets because I couldnt hold on, but the last set was a good one ( :angryfire: ).

DB shrugs - 40's x 15rep behind & 8 infront / 42's x 15rep behind & 5 infront / 46's x 15rep behind & 10 infront.

90 Deg DB Bent over row - 18's x 10rep / 20's (I needed straps for these!) x 12 rep / 22's x 12 rep.

SA Cable reverse flys - 5kg x 10rep / 7.5 kg x 10rep / 10kg x 8rep.

Howzat? :27:
Glad to hear (see) the good news. Good luck at the interview, mate!!!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
hungryh, go suck a lemon you sour fatty. At 220lb I recon'd you were fat, so I took a little look at your pics and I guessed it right, you are fat, but you dont look 220lb ether, so youre probably one of these aswell...

putting that together with your abusive behaviour towards me on the other thread, and the fact that you say theres no logic to what I said frimly establishes that you are, a...

Im sure I speak for everyone on AM when I say dont want you sticking your long nose arround here youre not welcome on this thread, you completely filled another thread with you negative bull and youre not going to do it here.

Heres that picture of you, Ill save everybodys time so they dont have to look at your profile themselves...
im leaner than you, by quite a good bit.

thats not me you ****ing gob****e, wtf

dont get mad, bro, sure all you've gotta do is work "back and chest together", remember last week whenyou told me you used to do that you gained too much mass doing that so you had to change your split?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i cant believe you two are actually arguing with eachother. we're all here to make progress, who is anyone here to judge someone else? amazes me.... lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3