Mast E vs Proviron

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Considering running some additional compounds along side my cruise Proviron I'd be looking to run basically every day for a year. Masteron I could do for about 30 weeks for the same price at 200mg (if that is even advisable)

Proviron at 25mg a day (for free test, libido, hardening)

or

Masteron 200mg a week (split in 3 injections)

(hardening and ?) Does it help with libido? Does it help with cutting?

What compound would be better and why?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unless your sub 10% bodyfat you can throw hardening out the window. And I'm not pointing fingers, im about 15% right now and thst is way too high to get a hardening effect from gear. You gotta be already ripped to get that effect out of gear.

Masteron at 200mg will give you a tiny boost in the gym and help with estrogen management to a small degree, for libido it might provide a small boost. Only mast prop gives me increased libido. That doesn't even really make sense but only time I noticed improved libido on mast was mast prop 100mg every other day. The same dose of mast e didn't do it.

Proviron at 25mg, I wouldn't expect anything other then possibly a tiny libido boost, at 75mg it should have a much more noticeable effect.

30 weeks on Masteron is very likely to **** with your cholesterol

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Unless your sub 10% bodyfat you can throw hardening out the window. And I'm not pointing fingers, im about 15% right now and thst is way too high to get a hardening effect from gear. You gotta be already ripped to get that effect out of gear.

Masteron at 200mg will give you a tiny boost in the gym and help with estrogen management to a small degree, for libido it might provide a small boost. Only mast prop gives me increased libido. That doesn't even really make sense but only time I noticed improved libido on mast was mast prop 100mg every other day. The same dose of mast e didn't do it.

Proviron at 25mg, I wouldn't expect anything other then possibly a tiny libido boost, at 75mg it should have a much more noticeable effect.

30 weeks on Masteron is very likely to **** with your cholesterol

Sounds good, Not at 10% lol. I am just getting my **** together for my next order. Buy 2 years of test E for TRT/cruise and 2 years of hcg. I am adding some compounds that I can cycle on and off during a blast or run longer term to assist with the cruise.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know this is not something you wanna hear, none of us like hearing it but it's gotta be said.

If yiur always adding compounds to your cruise then it's not a cruise. Your just on cycle all the time.

You should run a cycle for x amount of time, stop pinning everything for about 3 weeks so things can clear and drop into range. Then trt which is about 120-180mg for most ppl of test only. Stay on trt only till your bloodwork looks good ND stays good. For most ppl this period is gonna be 8-10 weeks. Then start another cycle.

You should be on various compounds year round. That's how you end up in the hospital. Might not be today, but down the road it will catch up.

In my opinion 200mg mast long term is not Acceptable for my health standpoint. 25mg proviron is OK tho.

On yiur cruise don't use gear. Get some peptides or actual hgh if you want but leave the steroids alone on cruise. Stick with test. At least if you wanna be somewhat health conscious.

If your not worried about health the. **** it lol, sky is the limit. And I'm not being sarcastic. It's a personal choice that only you can make.