The Size and Shape you want - with N.O Ignite (by redefinenutrition and sponsored)

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Develop the size and shape you want with N.O ignite.

Reading Pre-Workout labels from other companies today is like reading a Science book.And the label claims? Put it this way, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Companies just don’t get it anymore.

Here is the formula (pay attention):

Keep it simple. Make it mind-blowing.
N.O. IGNITE TM by FINAFLEX TM follows the formula you just read.
Simple and Mind-Blowing.

The N.O. matrix will help you achieve the PUMP during your workout.
These ingredients will allow more nutrients to your muscles allowing for faster recovery. The muscle PUMP during your workout will tell your brain to cause those muscle fibres to grow, and stretch those fibres out making a faster recovery and support your muscles while youre woking out. Not only that they will increase your lifts giving your muscles a more effective workout

The stimulants will IGNITE your workout and light you up with energy, focus, and power!
They will also actually allow your body to burn more fat during and after your workout! Helping produce the shape you need.

*If puting on muscle and burning fat at the same time is what youre after:

No fillers. No crazy scientific terminology. No hype. No B.S.
Light it up with N.O. IGNITE ! TM

One scoop is equal to:

N.O. PROPIETARY BLEND........3475mg

IGNITE STIMULANT MATRIX....350mg
Green Tea Txtract (60% EGCG), Caffeine Anhydros, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Dimethylamylamine, Schizandrol A

N.O. AMLIFICATION BLEND......3125mg
Arginine Alpha Ketoglurate (AAKG), Beta Alanine, Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)

*Im adding this to my size and shaping cycle, follow me for the next 6 weeks on N.O Ignite to see what happens. Ill be having 4 sessions a week.
:firedevil:

Also after Im finnished that Ill be using PRO XANTHAINE 500-XT (Redefinenutrition sponsored) twice a week allong with a carb cycle for 5 weeks:

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT
Prolonged appetite suppression - Concentration enhancement
Rapid energy amplification - Antioxidant properties
Hours of clean energy - Belly fat reducer

Redefine Nutrition - REDEFINE everything, REDEFINE YOURSELF. :D

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I am taking other Body building suppliments but no other pre-wo or thermogenics, but I am

taking extra creatine monohydrate and my protien shake does have 2600mg Arginine and

630mg Beta Alanine, but thats for my post workout drink.

Diet:

I feel better eating as soon as Im hungry, if my appetite goes down I set my alarm and eat every 3 hours, but I find I get hungy and eat before it goes off.

I dont have an extremely varied diet, I stick with what works for me.

I was a chef for 6 years, I use tons of spices and herbs in almost everything, sometimes even on my bacon, sausages and eggs at breakfast.

Protien:
A sirloin steak for a treat every now and then but generally for meat protien I eat:

chicken, Tuna, Fish, casserole beef, pork sausages.

I like to throw a big tray of chicken in the oven twice or 3 times a week and just eat it all day.

I eat alot of eggs - love em.

For protien I aslo eat Soya mince, Kindney beans and Chick peas - Vegetable protien actually builds stronger muscle firbres and immune system.

Carbs:
For Carbs I like rice, Ive done a little reaserch on Metabolic typing which has shown me how to be in tune with my body concerning how what Ive eaten affects me, and nicely cooked rice is the best thing for me. But I do mix in a little pasta and cous cous every now and then.

Every time I cook I use vegetables aswell - every meal will contian something from - broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, tomatoes, carrots and sweet potatoes (sometimes normal potatoes).

Occationally Ill make sure Im not too acidic and simmer methi, spring onion, beet root leaves, black raisins, spinnache and lemon juice (because friut acids turn to alkaline in your stomach).

I have a shake after every workout. I dont believe shakes build muscle, they just stop muscles bieng burnt as energy and help start the anabolic process after a workout.

FOOD every 2/3 hours (setting my alarm for 3 hours but
eating as soon as Im hungry!) KISS

Training:
To cut a long story short,

Ill be playing it as I go to try to fit my whole body in 2 times a week! and Ill be training every day :D. Im breaking it down like this:

1. Back & Traps in the morning including post delts of course.

2. Chest & Tri's

3. Shoudlers & Bi's.

Ill work Legs into my second back day.

Its roughly a 12 week course so Ill periodise it like this to keep my body adapting :) :

1. First week - Power Body building. (Ive been doing this for 4 weeks already)

2. For 2 weeks - High amplitude (full range at speed) Balistics, Ployo's and Partial reps :D. (this will be exciting)

3. For 6 weeks - Drop sets.

4. For 6 weeks - Loads of drop sets and sweet super sets.

When my course is finnished Ill go on a diet and start cutting. Ill have to put pictures up afters aswell.

Picture taken 17.11.10 (three days before starting)

Attachments

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ill be loggin my training 4x pw and when it comes to the carb cycle in january Ill log my diet too.

Folow these logs by Dr. Albert Scott a Chiropractor by trade and an official representative for Redefine Nutrition:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/157896-heat-vs-ice.html - Heat VS Ice
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/156027-shoulder-injuries.html - Shoulder injuries?

:sgrin:I have had my first dose of 1 scoop an hour ago. I have 5 points to rate it on for you on a scale of 1-10, so my idea is that I rate it every single time and make an average score at the end.

Im not having a workout today so my first rating will not include pump or strength, simply thermogenisis, energy and focus/mood :D

Energy = (8) Its good but not mega, however Im only sitting in front of the PC, It Stimulates the CNS much more when you interact it with a workout, so looking foreward to monday.

Focus/Mood = (9) - other supps Ive used have caused me to be irratable, not this time.

Strength = (N/A)

Pump = (N/A)

Thermogenesis = (10) - All Im doing is sitting in front of the PC and I had to take my top off 20 mins ago, good sign, I like that!!

Looking foreward to back, traps and shoulders on monday now...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Hold your horses, Ill give that focus/mood thing a 9 (was 10) cos although it was good, it wasnt perfect.

Stuff kept me going for hours, Ill have to give that energy rating an 8 (was 7) instead, not looking too bad, looking foreward to monday some more...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Monday is finnaly here!

Todays Supp rating:

Energy = (8) Ive realised the portion recomendation is 1-3 scoops, I used only one scoop. No majour crazy energy explossion but it did help. Infact I still have a reasonable energy kick now 2 hours after the workout, and I dont feel irritable.

Focus/Mood = (10) - Deffinately VERY focussed today, I planned on bieng as focussed as possible today but Im absolutely sure the stuff helped me, lots of agression and explosive drive all the way, I felt like an athelete again :)

Strength = (9) My main lifts were all up today :), but not all exercises. N.O. products always increase my lifts.

Pump = (6) I barely noticed any pump at all.

Thermogenesis = (5) - I didnt really notice anything, infact because of the air conditioning at fitness first all noticed was getting cold when I sat down afters, thermogenesis shouldnt allow me to feel the aircon like that.

The workout::::::::::::::

Back

Pullups - 10, 8, 7, 6, 6, 6.

T-bar machine row - 75kg x 10rep, 85kg x 7rep, 95kg x 6rep, 105kg x 5 rep , 115kg x 5rep, 125 x 3rep. (Ive never even lifted that before)

LifeFitness Machine MBT Row - 75kg ea side x 10rep. (3 each sets on all these following ones)

Bent Over Row - 110kg x 10rep. (Thats normally a 7rep wieght)

D-grip pulldowns - 75kg x 10rep.

Traps

Shrugs between cable crossovers - 62kg x 15rep, 75kg x 15rep, 90kg x 15 rep (I normally cant hold onto that, but I did), 130kg x 15rep. (straps)

DB shrugs (12 behind - 8 infront) - 46kg's

90 degree DB row (like upright row) - 26kg's x 10rep

I did a little maths today and I realised I have enough in the tub to do double scoops per portion - the back of the tub says 1-3 scoops per portion. Ill try 3 scoops on friday for fun, but Ill use 2 scoops per portion from now on - happy medium.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
John,

I'm kinda surprised by your lack of pump, it always made me pumped as hell, maybe you will start to see more pumps as you up the dose, not really sure on that one bud, but thanks for the honesty, always appreciated. As far as the thermogenesis is concerned; I have noticed weird things with that with a number of products. Kind of like it if kicks in, whoa.... it really kicks in, but sometimes, cool climate, or something with body chemistry, I don't know it just won't kick in. But, just like you are being completely honest to make this a great log, I will admit, I have not taken anything this morning, sitting in front of my computer, approx. 68 deg. fahrenheit & I am sweating mildly... doing absolutely nothing physical, so I believe my body temperatures run higher than most, in lamen terms "I sweat my balls off" all the damn time!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
LOL youre lucky I guess. Ive still gota get someone to check out my spine, will get back to you.

I lost 4lb over the weekend, It probably something to do with the N.O. ignite, it should be water, maybe a little body fat :fingersx:.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:firedevil: wow, today was an anomaly. You know one of those days when everything seems stacked against you and you dont feel on form, but then put in your effort not expecting your best and watch yourself make personal bests and against all odds you see yourself shine.:salook: :sly:

I went to the gym with all intests and purposes to focus just on what I had to do and prepared myself not to be dissapointed at not having a good workout, and just do my best, not expecting much at all. I pulled an all nighter cos I got up too late yesterday to make it to the gym as my membership is limited to 12pm. Also I drank 2 scoops of N.O Ignite and hoped it to do at best what I got from it last time and just get me through, considring with sleep depravation my focus couldnt be as perfect as last time, I just expected to be irritable.

I was happy and despite not feeling too focused I did well and made very little mistakes and Im happy with how it went overall. PB on the DB incline chest press and an improvement on recent lifts on all other chest exercises, bringin the 40's to my chest felt almost too easy and once I got pressing I just went and went.

Guys you know when you feel like youd have nothing to say and are you familiar with how you feel when you just cant think, thats how I feel today, but the words are just spewing out of me, and thoughts are coming and coming and coming, and Im making good sense out of everything now.

Energy lasted ALL the way, when I was finnished I couldve done it all again, and I even thought about it too, or at least ramping up the training volume big style with a few more exercises. But I dont respond too well to too much volume, so I just finnished on a high.

sooooo Todays Supp rating:

Energy = (10) 2 scoops, not the full recomended dosage, but it pushed me all the way and beyond. Satisfied.

Focus/Mood = (8) - not bad focus, Im happy, good mood, but actually not perfect. But I did have no sleep last night so that didnt help.

Strength = (10) Happy with the strenght increase, its good enough, but well see next time...

Pump = (8) Descent enough pumps today for a good score, I noticed them this time, but just not top grade.

Thermogenesis = (8) - Thermo was good this time, didnt feel the air con, but not amazing like I expected.

Training:

Chest

DB Incline press - Incline DB press - 22kg x 10rep, 34kg x 7rep, 36kg x 6rep, 38kg x 6rep (easy), 40kg x 6rep, 40kg x 5rep (blistering last rep, no spot)

DB Decline press - 26kg x 12rep

Incline DB flys - 22kg x 9rep

Life fitness Machine incline press - 25kg ea side x 9rep (needed a spot, but didnt ask - that was a mistake)

Triceps

Arnold press (or nider press for some) - 5kg x 10rep, 15kg x 6rep, 15kg x 4rep, 15kg (ea side) 3 reps (my triceps were spent)

Incline DB extentions - 9kg x 9rep

Cable press downs - 28kg x 10rep

Over head DB Extentions - 18kg x 15rep

:squareeyed: After about 5mins of pissing and a majour dump.

Weighed in post-wo at 82kg ( 24.11.10 )

:beerchug:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:evil: Pulled another all nighter :alcoholic:

This stuff has such a strong taste, a nice taske though, but its VERY powerfull - proper mind blowing. It can be a little too much :scared1:

Todays Supp rating: (2scoops)

Energy = (10) Energy's clean, not jittery and insane :fool2: like others, but strong and lasts a looong time. One satisfied me.

Focus/Mood = (7) - No sleep again though. Not because of the N.O. ingite Ill add, Ive had a day off.

Strength = (10) Happy again, also recovering quicker between sets, the workout is over before you know it.

Pump = (7) Once again Im not happy with the pumps, I did notice a pump, but not much more than normal.

Thermogenesis = (9) - Thermo was better this time. Hot. But Im still not giving it a 10, unfortunately for Finaflex Ive had experience with stacking Liquid Gurana (500mg), 250mg Ephidrene and T2 tabs - I was sweating buckets, but after a week I had ear infections and a sickly running nose from the ephidrine. So N.O ignite's probably better health wise.

Workout:

Leg curls - 65kg x 10rep

Leg extentions - 95kg x 10rep

Glute curl - 65kg x 10rep

Full range crunch ( hanging from leg support ) - 10rep x 3

Back extentions - 25kg plate x 10rep

Deadlifts - 100kg x 7rep

Biceps

Olympic bar curl - 35kg (including bar) x 10 rep, 40kg x 7rep, 45kg x 6rep, 45kg x 6rep, 50kg x 5rep, 55kg x 4rep.

DB cumbered curl - 18kg x 10 ea side

Seated incline DB Curl - 12kg x 15rep

Shoulders (traps day2)

Seated behind head Barbel Shoulder press - 30kg x 10rep, 40kg x 7rep, 50kg x 6rep, 60kg x 6rep, 65kg x 6rep, 70kg x 6 rep (spot on the lsat rep)

DB giant set Leteral raise - 8kg, 10kg, 12kg (all 10 rep)

DB Drop set Lateral raise - 14kg, 12kg, 8kg (all 10 rep) Some forced reps there with the 12's

Upright Rows - 45kg x 10rep

Single DB alternate side front raise - 26kg x 10rep

Back (day2)

Cable pullovers - 16kg x 10rep, 28kg x 10rep, 38kg x 10rep, 48kg x 8rep

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Had a week off and missed the gym every minute. Mostly because the buses werent running because of the snow, and beacuse I didnt have enough food to eat for training.

Went for a massive 3 scoop portion today :jaw:.

The taste was so strong it made me feel a little ill.

Todays Supp rating: (3scoops)

Energy = (10) Insane, clean energy, strong as hell and lasts all bloody day. One satisfied me.

Focus/Mood = (9) - Buzzing, skipping and a jumpin. A little distracted though (too hyper) so not a 10.

Strength = (10) Happy again. Lat pulldowns were good, the first exercise in my routine is always my slowest developer strenght wise, but its was really strong today. I recon I couldve done 15-17 reps on the first set but It was just a warmup. I like it.

Pump = (9) Some good pumps today, my back was sticking out in all directions :). Ive seen better though. Got some prickly BA tingle thingys too.

Thermogenesis = (8) - was ok, nothing majour, no sweating. I thought 3 scoops would be the burner.

Training:::::

Im on fire! :firedevil:

Spanked it today :spank: ! Propa!

Plyometrics -> Balistics partials -> High amplitude at speed. No messing arround!

*Started off with a 10 min cardio, all my weight sessions from now on will start like that.

Back
*Then I started off with plyometric pullups while all the elasticity was in my pulling muscles.

Wide grip pullups - 12 / 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / 7.

*T-bars - adjusted machine so only starting just a bit wider than 90 deg at the elbow so as to not stretch it out too much and loose elasticity (Balistic Partials). Pausing at full contraction for a count, then pausing at the bottom and then powering to the top! :)

T-bar machine - 55kg x 15rep / 60kg x 12rep / 65kg x 11rep / 70kg x 10 rep / 75 x 8rep / 80kg x 7rep.

*Smith machine Bent over row - Also Balistic - pausing at the bottom and resting the weight down on the catches, then - bang to the top! While focusing on keeping a 45 deg angle. oohhh.

Smith machine Bent over row - 10's x 10rep / 25's x 12rep / 35's x 12rep / 45's x 10 rep / 50's x 8rep.

*Ive realised the next ones called an MTS Row machine by life fitness, not MBT like I thought. F*ck knows what that means :dunno:. Anybody? This one I did partial from just a bit more than half way down and balistic too.

MTS row - 25's x 5rep / 40's x 12rep / 50's x 10rep / 55's x 8rep / 60's x 7rep

*Next one I did at mighty speed and stretched it out at the top all as much as possible (High amplitude at speed! or in other words - very large ROM at speed)

D-grip pulldowns - 60kg x 12rep / 65kg x 10rep / 68kg x 10rep / 75kg x 8rep / 78kg x 8rep.

Traps

*By this time I couldnt even hold on to 30 kilo dumbells! It was a bit hard to do these more powerfully than normal, infact I just couldnt do it, believe me I tried...

Shrugs between cables - 33kg's (ea side) x 15 rep / 45's x 15rep..

*thats the max on the stack... so I grabed 30kg dumbells and straped then on to the cable grips :)

... 73's x 12rep droped to 43's x 10 / 75's x 8rep drop 45's x 10.

Ahhh nice.

*at this point it was real hard to finnish the sets because I couldnt hold on, but the last set was a good one ( :angryfire: ).

DB shrugs - 40's x 15rep behind & 8 infront / 42's x 15rep behind & 5 infront / 46's x 15rep behind & 10 infront.

90 Deg DB Bent over row - 18's x 10rep / 20's (I needed straps for these!) x 12 rep / 22's x 12 rep.

SA Cable reverse flys - 5kg x 10rep / 7.5 kg x 10rep / 10kg x 8rep.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ive been strugling with 2 Sccops per portion because it makes my heart pound all day long. So I decided to take a week off and pick it back up again with just 1 scoop.

Todays Supp rating:

Energy = (10) From 1 scoop thats all the energy I need for a good workout thx, no need to go insane!

Focus/Mood = (9) - Some nice gentle stimulation puts me in high spirits and helps me to focus, but the focusing is still up to me so 1 scoop is all I need.

Strength = (8) Strenght was still good no problem, but I wasnt recovering between sets as quick as with 2 scoops.

Pump = (10) Im gona completely honest and point out Ive been using tri-tren and Dbol since before using N.O. Ignite, I think its affecting the pumps and thats why I havnt noticed much difference taking this product before, but still without the aminos in the system there wouldnt be any Nitric oxide produced, so credit goes to the N.O. Ignite. But today the pumps were insane! REALLY INSANE!

Thermogenesis = (8) - was ok, nothing majour, no sweating, even though I am drinking a fair amount of water.

Training:

Ive mixed up the oreder of things and Im loving the extra intensity.

10 mins rowing

Leg extenssion - 95kg x 10rep

Seated Leg curl - 65kg x 10 rep

Roman crunch (i think thats what ist called) 10 x 3

Crunch on a very slight incline (too much incline puts all the force on the hip flexors) 10 x 3

I only had an hour today to have a wrokout today so I didnt fit much in.

Shoulders ( and thats it )

Smith shoulder press (behind head) - 20kg x 15rep / 30kg x 12rep / 40kg x 12rep / 50kg x 12rep

Smith shoulder press (in front) - 20kg x 12rep / 30kg x 10rep / 40kg x 8rep

* The upright row on this particular smith which has an angle which angles toward you because if you stand on the other side you rack it up as you pull up. That means it pulls the bar in to your chest at the top pulling your scapula together and giving your traps a nice squeeze! I aslo take extra advantage and pause at the top. I also did this with maximum power but stoping short of the very bottom otherwise it places too much force on the supraspinatus tendon.

Smith machine Upright Row (narrow grip) - 20kg x 12rep / 40kg x 12rep / 50kg x 10rep / 55kg x 10rep

BD Lateral Gaint set - 6kg, 8, 10. All 10rep

BD Lateral Drop set - 10 kg, 8, 6. all 10rep

And thats all I had time for. :(

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Todays Supp rating:

Energy = (10) Really one scoop is all I need. Im on tri-tren and if it wasnt for the N.O. Ignite I wouldnt be enjoying myself as much as I am Id be litterally winded between sets, speaking from experience that is.

Focus/Mood = (5) - Focus was absolutely sh*t today, but the gym was full rather unexpertedly aswell, and when I train I attract alot of attention and its not always from possitive ppl. But my mood was ok.

Strength = (10) Strenght was fine today, infact I didnt expect to move up because Ive been over training on purpose (over-reaching) - a periodised training technique. Happy.

Pump = (8) Pumps were ok, but not good. ? I dont get it. Its very tempremental with me.

Thermogenesis = (9) - A little warmer today, maybe I was nervouse.

Workout:

Back

Pullups - 12 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 7.

Machine T-bar's - 55kg x 15rep / 65kg x 12rep / 75kg x 10rep / 85kg x 8rep

* Slow but steady increses in strength, not like I expected. Ive usaully put on strength at this rate without gear. The only muscle Ive actually made a PR with is DB chest press, Ive always had a week chest but not anymore, but the rest of my body is still progressing like normal.

Smith Bent over Row - 60kg x 15rep / 80kg x 12rep / 100kg 10rep / 120kg (not including bar) x 8rep

D-link Pulldowns - 65kg x 10rep / 68kg x 12rep / 78kg x 10rep / (next one up from 78kg I didnt look) x 8rep

MTS machine Row - 25's x 10rep / 40's x 12rep / 50's x 10rep / 55's x 8rep (little week on this one today :boggled:)

Traps

* Grip was alot stronger today :wink1:.

Shrugs between cables - 33kg's (ea side) x 15 rep / 45's x 15rep / (today I used 36kg DB's :) ) 79's x 12rep droped to 45's x 10 / 84's x 8rep drop 48's x 10.

I just noticed today that the stack is 48, I always thought it was 45, oops.

DB shrugs - 40's x 15rep behind & 8 infront / 42's x 15rep behind & 5 infront / 46's x 15rep behind & 10 infront. (same as last week)

* New excersise for me:

SA smith shrug - 20kg x 15rep / 50kg x 10rep / 60kg x 8rep.

90 Deg DB Bent over row - 20's x 10rep / 22's x 12 rep / 24's x 12 rep.

SA Cable reverse flys - I forgot to do these ones today, Doh.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Todays Supp rating:

Energy = (10) Really one scoop is all I need. Im on tri-tren and if it wasnt for the N.O. Ignite I wouldnt be enjoying myself as much as I am Id be litterally winded between sets, speaking from experience that is.

Focus/Mood = (5) - Focus was absolutely sh*t today, but the gym was full rather unexpertedly aswell, and when I train I attract alot of attention and its not always from possitive ppl. But my mood was ok.

Strength = (10) Strenght was fine today, infact I didnt expect to move up because Ive been over training on purpose (over-reaching) - a periodised training technique. Happy.

Pump = (8) Pumps were ok, but not good. ? I dont get it. Its very tempremental with me.

Thermogenesis = (9) - A little warmer today, maybe I was nervouse.

Workout:

Back

Pullups - 12 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 7.

Machine T-bar's - 55kg x 15rep / 65kg x 12rep / 75kg x 10rep / 85kg x 8rep

* Slow but steady increses in strength, not like I expected. Ive usaully put on strength at this rate without gear. The only muscle Ive actually made a PR with is DB chest press, Ive always had a week chest but not anymore, but the rest of my body is still progressing like normal.

Smith Bent over Row - 60kg x 15rep / 80kg x 12rep / 100kg 10rep / 120kg (not including bar) x 8rep

D-link Pulldowns - 65kg x 10rep / 68kg x 12rep / 78kg x 10rep / (next one up from 78kg I didnt look) x 8rep

MTS machine Row - 25's x 10rep / 40's x 12rep / 50's x 10rep / 55's x 8rep (little week on this one today :boggled:)

Traps

* Grip was alot stronger today :wink1:.

Shrugs between cables - 33kg's (ea side) x 15 rep / 45's x 15rep / (today I used 36kg DB's :) ) 79's x 12rep droped to 45's x 10 / 84's x 8rep drop 48's x 10.

I just noticed today that the stack is 48, I always thought it was 45, oops.

DB shrugs - 40's x 15rep behind & 8 infront / 42's x 15rep behind & 5 infront / 46's x 15rep behind & 10 infront. (same as last week)

* New excersise for me:

SA smith shrug - 20kg x 15rep / 50kg x 10rep / 60kg x 8rep.

90 Deg DB Bent over row - 20's x 10rep / 22's x 12 rep / 24's x 12 rep.

SA Cable reverse flys - I forgot to do these ones today, Doh.
JB,

I normally never wear earphones/iPod while working out, I like to socialize while lifting, but if I were working out where I attracted a lot of Neg. attention and it distracted me from my workouts, I would definitely be an advocate of the earphones, f@ck everyone else, tune-em out, and just concentrate on what is most important... your workout!!! All in all your workouts look great, can't wait to see some future progress picts!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
JB,

I normally never wear earphones/iPod while working out, I like to socialize while lifting, but if I were working out where I attracted a lot of Neg. attention and it distracted me from my workouts, I would definitely be an advocate of the earphones, f@ck everyone else, tune-em out, and just concentrate on what is most important... your workout!!! All in all your workouts look great, can't wait to see some future progress picts!
Thats just what I need, when the tesosterones working overtime and Im focused on training the last thing I want to do is smile at everybody and act like Im trying to get clients, any eyecontact that is not encouraging is just distracting. Earphones block everything else out nicely.

Good tip. :friday:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Nothing went wrong with my workout today except that I BLOODY FORGOT TO DRINK THE N.O. Ignite till half an hour into the WO!!! :rant: Ive had alot on my mind over the weekend and I just wasnt focused on what I had to do today.

But I drank it in time to get another good hour. :friday:

My Body Fat is falling nicely I can see it everytime I sheck myself in the mirrors at the gym, I had it tested and today its 11.5%. The scale at the gym says 85.8kg, the scale at home says 82.9kg ( 20.12.10 ) - both Pre WO.

Todays Supp rating:

Energy = (10) The difference is startling. Stuff really pushes you hard all the way to the end without missing anything. Which is exactly what you want form a PWO formula like this. Nuff said.

Focus/Mood = (8) - Focus was better after but I was still very disstracted. But in all honesty if it wasnt for the N.O. Ignite it might have been terrible.

Strength = (5) Strenght was **** today, weeker than last time. Ive been over training on purpose though.

Pump = (8) Pumps were ok, but not good.

Thermogenesis = (9) - Warm enough.

Workout:

Chest

Incline DB chest press - 20kg x 10rep / 30kg x 12rep / 34kg x 12rep / 36kg x 12rep.

Incline machine Partials (last half) - 25kg / 35kg x 15rep / 55kg x 12rep / 65kg x 10rep.

Balsitic Incline Smith press - 20kg x 10rep / 40kg x 12rep / 50kg x 10rep / 60kg x 9rep.

* Hard and fast fly's.

Incline DB fly's - 16kg's x 12 / 18kg x 12rep / 20kg x 10rep / 16kg x 15rep.

* New one for me:

Cable Incline flys - 3.5kg's x 12rep / 6.25kg's x 12rep / 8.5kg's x 10rep.

Biceps so week today :(

Barbell Curls - 35kg x 10rep / 45kg x 7rep / 40kg x 7rep.

Partial Barbell curls (top half) - 20kg x 12rep / 25kg x 12rep.

Partial Barbell Curls (bottom) half - 25kg x 12rep / 35kg x 12rep / 40kg x 10rep.

* New one for me:

Standing DB cursl (straight up) - 10kg x 10rep / 12kg x 10rep / 14kg x 8rep / 12kg x 10rep.

Seated Incline curls - 10kg x 10rep / 12kg x 12rep / 14kg x 10rep.

Traps and Anterior Delts

Smith Shrugs - 30kg x 15rep / 60kg x 15rep / 100kg x 18rep.

Supinated DB Anterior raises - 10kg x 10rep / 12kg x 10rep / 14kg x 10rep / 12kg x 10rep.

Alternating side to side dumbell raises - 20kg x 10rep / 25kg x 10rep / 25kg x 10rep.

Done and dusted!!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
These pics were taken 18.12.10

Attachments

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The physique is coming along nicely, keep up the good work!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
The physique is coming along nicely, keep up the good work!
12 days later look @.@.

Scale at the gym says 84.0kg ( I minused .5kg for the clothes) ( 30.12.10 ). BF% says 9.3% according to 84.0kg so thats 2.2% loss in two weeks but no loss in weight, and thats without even trying, and Ive put on a litte bit of muscle. :afro: looking foreward to recomp in Jan, Feb and cutting March with Redefinenutrition's PRO XANTHINE 500-XT

:27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27:

Attachments

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Todays Supp rating: (one scoop)

Energy = (10) My workouts wouldnt be the same without it. Nuff said.

Focus/Mood = (9) - My workouts wouldnt be the same without it.

Strength = (8) Strenght was also **** today. However the extra endurance / recovery rate thanks to the N.O. Ignite is a blessing.

Pump = (9) A little better today, the roids are out of my system if not almost. I think they were creating some kind of wierd negative feedback because now Im off it the pumps are better, but not huge.

Thermogenesis = (9) - Ive been warm all afternoon.

Workout:

my workouts are sweet, even if I do say so myself.:bling:

chest

Incline smith press - 40kg x 12rep / 60kg x 10rep / 90kg x 6rep -> drop 60kg x 8rep -> 40kg x 10rep.

DB incline press - 26kg x 8 -> drop 16 x 10rep / 26kg x 10rep -> 16kg x 10rep (x2).

Incline fly's - 14kg x 10rep / 16kg x 10rep / 18kg x 10rep -> 8 pressups.

Triceps

Smith close grip press - 20kg x 10rep / 30kg x 8rep / 40kg x 4rep -> drop 30kg x 6rep -> 20kg x 10rep.

Incline DB extentions - 6kg x 10rep -> 4kg x 10rep / 8kg x 10rep -> 6kg x 10rep (x2). - really light I know, couple of noobs in the gym were laughing about it.

Cable press downs - 15kg x 10rep / 24kg x 10rep / 31kg x 8rep -> 24kg x 10rep -> 15kg x 12rep.

Ant Delts and traps

DB shrugs (10 behind -> 10 infront) - 36kg / 40kg / 46kg.

Supinated anterior raises - 10kg x 10rep -> 8kg x 10rep / 12kg x 10rep -> 10kg x 10rep / 14kg x 10rep -> 10kg x 10rep.

Alternating side to side anterior raises - 18kg x 10rep / 20kg x 10rep / 25kg x 10rep.

*some stretches. .