Proviron + Deca Durobolan + Sustanon 300 + Trenblone Enanthate

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
i cant believe you two are actually arguing with eachother. we're all here to make progress, who is anyone here to judge someone else? amazes me.... lol
sometimes people need to be put in their place.

I disagreed with OP in a thread last week, because he was talking totally non-sensical bs, so he started insulting me. He is a pathetic loser, which can be seen above where he got a pic of some random fat dude and tells people its me lol...

You are totally right though, this will be my final post in this thread.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
... seen above where he got a pic of some random fat dude and tells people its me lol...
Dear hungryh

Actually my bad, I thought clicking on the photos button while on your profile would bring up your pictures, I see now it doesnt.
...work "back and chest together", remember last week whenyou told me you used to do that you gained too much mass doing that so you had to change your split?
You cant read man, I said I dont like working chest and back together because its alot of muscle to work in one session... and I prefer to break it down...

Good bye, hope I never see you again.

P.S. If we ever end up on the same disscussion and you happen to dissagree with me again, try explaining why you dissagree instead of simply being abusive. I feel a bit missinformed, but I still have no idea what about what I said lacked 'sense or logic '. Your abusive ways my work for you in real life bieng 220lb's but not on the internet you fool.

Well Im glad I wont be seeing him again, thats if he's a man of his word. All I did was quote an article from Flex, I think from the august 2010 issue, almost word for word and all he could say in response was that I was one stupid mofo and went on to say that I should be feeling like a total looser, and a whole load of other abuse. But he refused to say what exactly I said was not right. I must agree some articles in these magazines are a load of bullsh*t, but some opinions cant be said to be one or the other, no matter how abusive you can be, opinions are like noses, we all have them, and they all have a couple of holes in them.

I harldy feel like a looser when 99% of the lean muscle mass I have got I put on before I started my cycle, naturally, and I feel pritty good about it. Sorry for hungryh. :nono2::banned:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
81.1kg ( 8.12.10 ). That was on the questionable scale at home, Ill measure myself on this one aswell as the one at the gym just to be sure.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Pinning 3 times a week is turning out much better, I feel more stable and in higher spirits. I feel more motivated now aswell.

Scale at the gym 83.7kg. Scale at home 80.1kg ( 9.12.10 ). :damnit:

Im not achieving what I expected from this cycle but Ive got to be loosing BF, Id be surprised if it really is as high as 18% when I get it checked properly. Im guessing its more like 13-15%. At least I havnt lost any muscle... I assume... :bigeyes:

Ive changed my gym member ship to ALL DAY! Yipeee. Feels so much more comfortable going to the gym when it suits me better rather than squeezing it into the morning. Also going to see my daughters first school christmass play tomorrow morning, and Ill be able to go to gym when Im good and ready afters instead of racing to the gym straight after.

Training:

Ive decided to mix things up a little this week, changed it to chest and biceps instead of chest and tri's. Ill fit tri's in on saturday after my shoulders.

Chest

* Everything done at with HIGH impact.

Incline DB press - 30kg x 12rep / 34kg x 12rep / 36kg x 10 rep / 30kg x 15rep.

* I set the incline machine to a little les ROM than usual so I could rest it at the bottom for a split sec and hammer it up again.

Machine Incline press - 55kg x 12rep / 65kg x 12 rep / 70kg x 12rep / 80kg x 12rep.

* Fast as I could and bashing the DB together at the top

Incline DB fly's - 12kg x 12rep / 14kg x 12rep / 18kg x 12rep / 20kg x 12rep / 16kg x 20rep.

Biceps

Barbell Curl - 35kg x 10rep / 40kg x 10rep / 45kg x 10rep / 45kg x 8rep.

EZ Top half curl - 10kg x 12 rep / 20kg x 13rep / 30kg x 12rep / 35kg x 15rep.

* Resting the weight on the smith machine rack and powering up like throwing it up in the air.

Smith Machine bottom half curl - Just the bar x 12rep /10kg x 12rep / 30kg x 12rep / 40kg x 15rep.

* Nice and fast.

DB incline curl - 12kg x 12rep / 14kg x 12rep / 18kg x 10rep / 16kg x 12rep.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Done the damage at the gym 20:10 - 21:30, taken all ( Dbol 21:00, shake 21:30 ), pinned all ( this morning ) and ate my PWO meal 22:30. Time to go Veg on the couch until my next meal ( 01:30 ) :sgrin:. Happy days. :24:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
82.4kg ( 10.12.10 ) Sometimes I dont want to go to bed so I can get in another meal and let it digest. :sgrin:

Im stiff in my shoulders from that last chest WO, so Ill hit the shoulders and tri's on monday instead. Also my leg is so sore from pinning on wednesday I havnt mannaged to do any cardio. Nightmare these roids are. I can never get a descent nights sleep, my sleeping pattern is completely crazy, if I had a job it would be very hard. And Im still not putting on any MUSCLE! :damnit:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
My sleeping patters has gone out the bloody window - there is no longer a discernable pattern and Ive given up predicting anything. I think 2/3 hours of sleep at a time is all I can get, and I hardly ever seem to get soaking wet like most people say, I just get massively hot and throw the covers off and then shiver, but I can never find a happy medium. Its ****, but oddly enough Im getting used to it.

Average sleep = :zx11pissed: -hot :grumble: - cold :zx11pissed: :grumble: :zx11pissed: :grumble: :zx11pissed: :grumble: :zx11pissed: :grumble: :zx11pissed: :grumble: :zx11pissed: :grumble: :zx11pissed: :grumble: :zx11pissed: :grumble: :censored::banghead:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
less can be more... if you hit it hard enough your muscles can keep growing for like 3 weeks. So hit them ridiculousley hard avery 3/4 weeks.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:sgrin: Im reading on other forums peeps, apparently even tren ACE can be 2/3 weeks before you really start noticing the effects.

Tri-tren is roughly half 5-8 day esters and half ACE. And I must say Ive only really been begginning to feel the night sweats and crazy dreams over the weekend.

Today is the end of week 2 :bigeyes: IM OFF TO GYM!!!:burnout:Bring on week 3! Wish me luck :fingersx:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:scool:Scale at home says 82.9kg ( 13.12.10 ) before the WO. Scale at the gym says 84.7kg after the WO. In my experience listening to my body this is when my weight sits here for the next day or two and slowly goes up one or two kilos before the end of the week, then bounces back and forth between the two higher values ( in other words I think Im putting on weight ) FINALLY. :fest30:

The pumps during training today were SICK! :drive:

Training:

Ive mixed up the oreder of things and Im loving the extra intensity.

10 mins rowing

Leg extenssion - 95kg x 10rep

Seated Leg curl - 65kg x 10 rep

Roman crunch (i think thats what ist called) 10 x 3

Crunch on a very slight incline (too much incline puts all the force on the hip flexors) 10 x 3

I only had an hour today to have a wrokout today so I didnt fit much in.

Shoulders ( and thats it )

Smith shoulder press (behind head) - 20kg x 15rep / 30kg x 12rep / 40kg x 12rep / 50kg x 12rep

Smith shoulder press (in front) - 20kg x 12rep / 30kg x 10rep / 40kg x 8rep

* The upright row on this particular smith which has an angle which angles toward you because if you stand on the other side you rack it up as you pull up. That means it pulls the bar in to your chest at the top pulling your scapula together and giving your traps a nice squeeze! I aslo take extra advantage and pause at the top. I also did this with maximum power but stoping short of the very bottom otherwise it places too much force on the supraspinatus tendon.

Smith machine Upright Row (narrow grip) - 20kg x 12rep / 40kg x 12rep / 50kg x 10rep / 55kg x 10rep

BD Lateral Gaint set - 6kg, 8, 10. All 10rep

BD Lateral Drop set - 10 kg, 8, 6. all 10rep

And thats all I had time for. :(

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:sasmokin: Scale at the gym says 86.4kg ( 15.12.10 ) before the workout. Scale at home says 83.0kg after the workout. These digital scales always say something different, what happened to those good old tip scales. And I was right, its finally going up :nana:. hehe

Although I enjoy these nice powerfull workouts, theres too much rest involved and it takes much longer. I actually prefer less rest, nice quick workouts, that way you can fit in more aswell.

Workout:

Back

Pullups - 12 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 7.

Machine T-bar's - 55kg x 15rep / 65kg x 12rep / 75kg x 10rep / 85kg x 8rep

* Slow but steady increses in strength, not like I expected. Ive usaully put on strength at this rate without gear. The only muscle Ive actually made a PR with is DB chest press, Ive always had a week chest but not anymore, but the rest of my body is still progressing like normal.

Smith Bent over Row - 60kg x 15rep / 80kg x 12rep / 100kg 10rep / 120kg (not including bar) x 8rep

D-link Pulldowns - 65kg x 10rep / 68kg x 12rep / 78kg x 10rep / (next one up from 78kg I didnt look) x 8rep

MTS machine Row - 25's x 10rep / 40's x 12rep / 50's x 10rep / 55's x 8rep (little week on this one today :boggled:)

Traps

* Grip was alot stronger today :wink1:.

Shrugs between cables - 33kg's (ea side) x 15 rep / 45's x 15rep / (today I used 36kg DB's :) ) 79's x 12rep droped to 45's x 10 / 84's x 8rep drop 48's x 10.

I just noticed today that the stack is 48, I always thought it was 45, oops.

DB shrugs - 40's x 15rep behind & 8 infront / 42's x 15rep behind & 5 infront / 46's x 15rep behind & 10 infront. (same as last week)

* New excersise for me:

SA smith shrug - 20kg x 15rep / 50kg x 10rep / 60kg x 8rep.

90 Deg DB Bent over row - 20's x 10rep / 22's x 12 rep / 24's x 12 rep.

SA Cable reverse flys - I forgot to do these ones today, Doh.

Killed traps today :D. That SA smith shrug is awsome!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:scool: This morning 82.9kg ( 20.12.10 ). Just had my last pin of tri tren, it was just over 1 ml, never mind, Id get another 3 weeks worth but I didnt get the job on friday so I need to spend wisely until I have a job.

I have 2ml Enanthate left and 10ml Prop (1ml eod), so 20 days left and finnishing up on Dbol, f*ck the pulsing Ill do it full time for the next 3 weeks at 40mg ED at least.

my posterior delts poped up outa knowhere last week and my back is looking more defined, bring it on... :afro:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:scool:Scale at the Gym says 85.8kg ( 20.12.10 ). My focus was so sh*t at the Gym thismorning, Ive had alot on my mind over the weekend after not getting the job on friday I had an interview for. There were 24 candidates for 6 places, and on reflection I can totally see how I would never have got that job, but I came away knowing what it is I have to work on and the future looks more possitive. If it wasnt for the N.O Ignite PWO formula I think my workout would have been misserable.

On a bright note, I disscovered BF% tests at Fitness First are free!! So I had one done and its good:

BF 11.5% ( 20.12.10 )

:surprised: Alot weeker than last time, thats what you call over-reaching, and thats why Im having alot more rest these days, But Ill be back into the swing of things probably by the weekend.

Workout:

Chest

Incline DB chest press - 20kg x 10rep / 30kg x 12rep / 34kg x 12rep / 36kg x 12rep.

Incline machine Partials (last half) - 25kg / 35kg x 15rep / 55kg x 12rep / 65kg x 10rep.

Balsitic Incline Smith press - 20kg x 10rep / 40kg x 12rep / 50kg x 10rep / 60kg x 9rep.

* Hard and fast fly's.

Incline DB fly's - 16kg's x 12 / 18kg x 12rep / 20kg x 10rep / 16kg x 15rep.

* New one for me:

Cable Incline flys - 3.5kg's x 12rep / 6.25kg's x 12rep / 8.5kg's x 10rep.

Biceps so week today :(

Barbell Curls - 35kg x 10rep / 45kg x 7rep / 40kg x 7rep.

Partial Barbell curls (top half) - 20kg x 12rep / 25kg x 12rep.

Partial Barbell Curls (bottom) half - 25kg x 12rep / 35kg x 12rep / 40kg x 10rep.

* New one for me:

Standing DB cursl (straight up) - 10kg x 10rep / 12kg x 10rep / 14kg x 8rep / 12kg x 10rep.

Seated Incline curls - 10kg x 10rep / 12kg x 12rep / 14kg x 10rep.

Traps and Anterior Delts

* yup Im proppa smashing traps twice a week now.

Smith Shrugs - 30kg x 15rep / 60kg x 15rep / 100kg x 18rep.

Supinated DB Anterior raises - 10kg x 10rep / 12kg x 10rep / 14kg x 10rep / 12kg x 10rep.

Alternating side to side dumbell raises - 20kg x 10rep / 25kg x 10rep / 25kg x 10rep.

Done and dusted!!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
These were taken on the 18.12.10

Attachments

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ive been downing about 40mg dbol per day since monday and Ive been getting really bad headaches, so Im knocking it down to 25mg :sick:. :sigh1:

Pluss Ive come down with a cold so I really cant be hacking that.

Shoulder WO yesterday was a quick one, in; pow and out :mischievous:

Smith Press behind head - 20kg x 10rep / 40kg x 12rep / 50kg x 10rep / 60kg x 8rep.

Smith Upright Row - 20kg x 10rep / 40kg x 12rep / 60kg x 10rep / 70kg x 8rep

DB Laterals giant set - 8kg, 10kg, 14kg.

* Just so you know if I cant pause at the top with the heaviest weight I use a lighter weight.

DB Lateral Drop set - 14kg, 10kg, 8kg. I did 12rep with the 8's this time

I did 15 mins of stretching with the power plate, been feeling a little stiff lately.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro,

Nice lean gains and love the little muscle man in the background :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude im eating 60mg dbol....how much water ru drinking>? Once i upped my water intake to 2 gal and added in 10g fishoil some hathorwn and some grape seed extract my headachess went away

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro,

Nice lean gains and love the little muscle man in the background :)
:D thats my cute little daughter, she loves me.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
dude im eating 60mg dbol....how much water ru drinking>? Once i upped my water intake to 2 gal and added in 10g fishoil some hathorwn and some grape seed extract my headachess went away
IMO thats because the hathorwn and grape seed extract boosted your liver to flush the dbol straight into your bowels ruducing the sides, IMO detox supps are supposed to be taken for PCT because detox going by the very nature of "detox" elliminates the toxic stuff from your system, and what your liver does is ship it in the form of bile straight into your large intestines before it gets into your system, and from your system through your kidneys into your urine. I drink about 4/5 litres of water a day, I think that equates to 2 gallons if one gallon is 2.5ltr, but the extra water can also increase blood pressure too so I duno.

The water also helps flush the dbol through your liver into your system so hightening the effects, other wise it gets stuck in your liver and causes damage.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:27: Scale at the gym says 84.0kg ( I minused .5kg for the clothes) ( 30.12.10 ). BF% says 9.3% according to 84.0kg so thats 2.2% loss in two weeks but no loss in weight, and thats without even trying, what can a say I loose fat easily, and Ive put on a litte bit of muscle. :afro: looking foreward to recomp in Jan, Feb and cutting March.

:27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27: :27:

Attachments

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Well the Ive been off the dbol and tri-tren for just under two weeks and no more headaches and my cold has cleared up, just on test-prop mon-wed-fri. Im starting the clomid today, Im going to shoot 1500 iu HCH in two shots on Sunday, shoot my last test prop mon-wed-fri next week, same HCG Monday the following week and then one week later 250iu ed for 6 days. After HCG Ill take Mythel test by NX Labs for 4 weeks and swith to ZMAX afters wich contains fenugreek.

Ill go with the clomid 50mg for 3 weeks then 25mg for 10 days allong with lots of zinc.

Nothing too majour but my course wasnt too majour ether. I have no AI left (rans out today) as my source has gone missing, if I really need some Ill get some from somewhere no matter how much it costs.

My workouts are pritty good, even if I do say so myself! :bling:

Mondays WO:

Back

* Ive lost a little strength already! :sick:

Lat pull downs - 64kg x 20rep / 74kgx 12rep / 82kg x 8rep -> drop 64kg x 10rep -> 54kg x 10rep.

Bent over Row - 50kg x 12rep / 70kg x 10rep / 100kg x 8rep -> drop 70kg x 10rep -> 50kg x 12rep.

Traps

Smith shrugs - 40kg x 15rep / 80kg x 15rep / 100kg x 15rep -> drop 80kg x 15rep -> 40kg x 20rep.

SA smith shrugs - 20kg x 15rep / 40kg x 15rep / 70kg x 8rep -> drop 40kg x 15rep -> 20kg 12rep.

Todays WO

chest

Incline smith press - 40kg x 12rep / 60kg x 10rep / 90kg x 6rep -> drop 60kg x 8rep -> 40kg x 10rep.

DB incline press - 26kg x 8 -> drop 16 x 10rep / 26kg x 10rep -> 16kg x 10rep (x2).

Incline fly's - 14kg x 10rep / 16kg x 10rep / 18kg x 10rep -> 8 pressups.

Triceps

Smith close grip press - 20kg x 10rep / 30kg x 8rep / 40kg x 4rep -> drop 30kg x 6rep -> 20kg x 10rep.

Incline DB extentions - 6kg x 10rep -> 4kg x 10rep / 8kg x 10rep -> 6kg x 10rep (x2). - really light I know, couple of noobs in the gym were laughing about it.

Cable press downs - 15kg x 10rep / 24kg x 10rep / 31kg x 8rep -> 24kg x 10rep -> 15kg x 12rep.

Ant Delts and traps

DB shrugs (10 behind -> 10 infront) - 36kg / 40kg / 46kg.

Supinated anterior raises - 10kg x 10rep -> 8kg x 10rep / 12kg x 10rep -> 10kg x 10rep / 14kg x 10rep -> 10kg x 10rep.

Alternating side to side anterior raises - 18kg x 10rep / 20kg x 10rep / 25kg x 10rep.

*some stretches. .

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Been a while since you posted !!!!!!! Everything OK ?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO thats because the hathorwn and grape seed extract boosted your liver to flush the dbol straight into your bowels ruducing the sides, IMO detox supps are supposed to be taken for PCT because detox going by the very nature of "detox" elliminates the toxic stuff from your system, and what your liver does is ship it in the form of bile straight into your large intestines before it gets into your system, and from your system through your kidneys into your urine. I drink about 4/5 litres of water a day, I think that equates to 2 gallons if one gallon is 2.5ltr, but the extra water can also increase blood pressure too so I duno.

The water also helps flush the dbol through your liver into your system so hightening the effects, other wise it gets stuck in your liver and causes damage.
howthorn and grapeseed are not detox, they are for blood pressure, it isnt like milkthistle

:kabong:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Church= Sweet
Jesus=The Man

this log= sweet

edwitt= my coach

Schwelly=YUHHHHHH

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Wow nothing in this post was true! Water retention may increase blood pressure but drinking more water actually lowers water retention not raises it. So lots of wate lowers blood pressure.

If never even seen definetive studies proving milk thistle lowers effectiveness of orals. Worst case just take your detox stuff right before bed. Don't use that as a reason to put off support supplements.

A gallon is 3.6 liters.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Wow nothing in this post was true! Water retention may increase blood pressure but drinking more water actually lowers water retention not raises it. So lots of wate lowers blood pressure.

If never even seen definetive studies proving milk thistle lowers effectiveness of orals. Worst case just take your detox stuff right before bed. Don't use that as a reason to put off support supplements.

A gallon is 3.6 liters.

Yes, I may not be the brightest in the bunch. But I achieve results or I go home. Answer me this question:

If you drink water faster than your body flushes it out, what does your body do with the extra water while its in your system?

Here this will show you how much water you should drink per day (no where near 2 gallons):

http://www.wikihow.com/Drink-More-Water-Every-Day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3