POSEIDON Info

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ATR, MOST supplements on the market only last a month! that is the optimum dosing scheme! unless you buy bulk!

I think it is perfectly fine to only have to pay 29 for a month supply of a product that keeps your skin clear, hydrates your body, propels yo through grueling workouts and overall enhances your CNS!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Your product looks good on paper...too bad the lowest recommeded dose only last a month. This is a huge turn off for me. At least let a higer dose last the consumer a month.

-ATR-
Thanks for your question ATR,

I understand your frustration. I believe most companies try and put products together starting with the lowest effective dose that will last the customer 30 days. Now if you take more than that, your right, it won't last you as long. We could have started with a bottle containing enough Poseidon to last one person a full month at the highest dosing protocol, but then the price would have been very high. For those that would not be taking it at high doses, it seemed unfair to make them buy more than they need, especially when people choosing to take a higher dose could just simply pick up 2 bottles.

I will say that we are working on a size that will contain 900 grams of Poseidon (twice the amount of the current size) for less than what you would pay for 2 containers currently...We hope to have that available in 2-3 weeks.

Please let us know if you have any questions and again, I apologize for not having a larger size out sooner...:blink:

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAMN YOU WORKIN!!!!!!

i spend my money on two tubs cause i know they will sell out and then you release a 900g contianer that will make me spend MORE money!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have this 108 lb girl getting Poseiden now. She doesn't get good enough sleep and her family has histories of mineral deficiencies. I would reccommend 3 scoops a day for her, divided evenly. She exercises regularly and rides horses. The stress in her life ravages her B vitamin stores as well! She is going to be a changed girl.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your question ATR,

I understand your frustration. I believe most companies try and put products together starting with the lowest effective dose that will last the customer 30 days. Now if you take more than that, your right, it won't last you as long. We could have started with a bottle containing enough Poseidon to last one person a full month at the highest dosing protocol, but then the price would have been very high. For those that would not be taking it at high doses, it seemed unfair to make them buy more than they need, especially when people choosing to take a higher dose could just simply pick up 2 bottles.

I will say that we are working on a size that will contain 900 grams of Poseidon (twice the amount of the current size) for less than what you would pay for 2 containers currently...We hope to have that available in 2-3 weeks.

Please let us know if you have any questions and again, I apologize for not having a larger size out sooner...:blink:

Workin
Workin, you gotta keep me up to date with all these upcoming modifications! Come on brotha ;)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
DAMN YOU WORKIN!!!!!!

i spend my money on two tubs cause i know they will sell out and then you release a 900g container that will make me spend MORE money!
Look at it this way, you can find out exactly how much Poseidon it takes for you, and by the time you do...you will come back and have 2 choices to choose from. Maybe a Large container or perhaps maybe a smaller one...All depending on your individuals needs. I wish we could have released both sizes right away, but we didn't for various reasons and complications that have now been overcome with the help of :bruce1: lol!

Workin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am a big guy and I noticed tremendous accute results from 4 scoops divided as directed. The results don't diminish like in other products that build tolerance. You're experiences will just keep getting better and better as this is meant to be a full-body optimizer. 4 scoops is the directed dose, however, I could definitely see 2 scoops on off days and 3 scoops to be beneficial to some... as well as 6 servings being better for others. 4 is the median I guess.

Being about 200 lbs at under 11% bodyfat, I'd say I represent the medium weight atheletes and having a couple days of Poseiden help remedy some pretty major adrenal fatigue as well, I give much credit to the 4-serving rule of thumb. although, I'll be using 6 servings when I get it in the mail ;)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin, you gotta keep me up to date with all these upcoming modifications! Come on brotha ;)
Sorry bro...we just came up with the idea these last few days. It won't be available for a few weeks anyhow. We have to wait on a few supply sources to come through and then we can create the label to fit the container properly...etc...

We try and let you guys know about 2 weeks prior to these things happening so I would say that's about the point we've reached...Look for the new Poseidon Size in 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted on details...

Would you like to see a 900 gram container or a 600 gram container?

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I am a big guy and I noticed tremendous accute results from 4 scoops divided as directed. The results don't diminish like in other products that build tolerance. You're experiences will just keep getting better and better as this is meant to be a full-body optimizer. 4 scoops is the directed dose, however, I could definitely see 2 scoops on off days and 3 scoops to be beneficial to some... as well as 6 servings being better for others. 4 is the median I guess.

Being about 200 lbs at under 11% bodyfat, I'd say I represent the medium weight atheletes and having a couple days of Poseiden help remedy some pretty major adrenal fatigue as well, I give much credit to the 4-serving rule of thumb. although, I'll be using 6 servings when I get it in the mail ;)
I'm with you...I use 6 servings a day and feel like a NEW MAN! Some may laugh...until you try it ;-) I sometimes only use 4 servings, or even 3 on non active days, but that accounts for 2-3 days a week only. I bump it up to 8 if I feel an illness coming on! Works like a charm ;-)

Bottom line, everyone is different. Poseidon will work well for anyone, you just need to find the right dose to fit your lifestyle and needs...once you do...skys the limit! :thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
900 grams!
That's what it's looking like...900 gram should be out in a few weeks. For those that bought 2 containers on the presale price you still saved. Our total price on the 900 gram container will be around $4.00 less than buying two separate 450 gram containers. So it will all even out. The biggest reason we decided to come out with a larger size container of Poseidon is to try and save our customers money. Please know that we will always be looking into the best way to offer you second to non, effective supplements at a very fair price. Always!

Man I'm to tired to get on a soap box...lol! I think it's time for a rest ;-)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I have this 108 lb girl getting Poseiden now. She doesn't get good enough sleep and her family has histories of mineral deficiencies. I would reccommend 3 scoops a day for her, divided evenly. She exercises regularly and rides horses. The stress in her life ravages her B vitamin stores as well! She is going to be a changed girl.
FOG,

Please keep me updated on her progress. Your friend seems like an ideal candidate that would greatly benefit from Poseidon. So many people suffer from mineral deficiencies and in the society we live in...high stress is looked at as normal. 3 scoops per day should be a perfect amount for her, even if she is very active, due to her low body weight.

I'll be looking forward to hearing her results ;-)

Workin

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Explain the warning about Niacin flush if you could?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm always skeptical of newer products, but if Crowler says its gravy, then I believe its gravy. I love Anabolic Innovations products so I'm looking to give this a try. I just finished moving for a new assignment and have been on crushed energry wise between setting up in a new place and getting thrown in the meat grinder at work. Hopefully Posidein will work for me.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I'm always skeptical of newer products, but if Crowler says its gravy, then I believe its gravy. I love Anabolic Innovations products so I'm looking to give this a try. I just finished moving for a new assignment and have been on crushed energry wise between setting up in a new place and getting thrown in the meat grinder at work. Hopefully Posidein will work for me.
Hello Nabisco...thanks for your question!

We put the "caution" notice on the label because many haven't experienced a niacin "flush"...a kind of "tingling" sensation. Or if they have, they were unaware what it was. We wanted to be sure people were aware of it and let them know it is completely normal if it occurs.

Here is some additional info on it:

The niacin "flush"

"It's important to note that this niacin flush is not harmful or dangerous. Some people worry about it, but it is actually a sign of improved blood flow.
When you get the niacin "flush", it's an indication that the niacin is causing small blood vessels in your body to be expanded in size. Many of your small blood vessels, called "capilaries" are so small that blood cells can only go through them in single file. Sometimes, in fact, that small capilary passageway is clogged and blood doesn't get through at all.

While the large organs of the body all have blood supplied from large arteries, a great deal of your body, particularly the parts near the skin, get their ONLY supply of blood (therefore also of oxygen and nutrients) from these small capillaries.
The niacin causes these small capilaries to expand - so they might be able to carry 2 or 3 blood cells at the same time. This is a tremendous increase in blood flow.
You experience this as a "flushing" of the skin, simply because there is more blood close to the surface of the body. As the blood flows in these areas, the cells of the small capilaries will also be getting rid of their waste products, and often they produce 'histamine' as part of this process. That histamine is another natural substance produced by every cell in the body when a cell is under attack, or is eliminating toxins."

Hope this helps,

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another contestant?

Workin
Sure why not, just placed my ordered this morning. Now I just have to wait for the product to arrive at NP and ship out to me. Mace, FOG......on your mark, get set, GO!!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Sure why not, just placed my ordered this morning. Now I just have to wait for the product to arrive at NP and ship out to me. Mace, FOG......on your mark, get set, GO!!
:run:

Workin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Date Shipped: Wed Jan 31 13:59:36 -0500 2007
Looks like mine got a little head start ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:34:27

Dammit, I'm in last place!!!:rant:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Feb 1, 2007 7:48 AM

At local FedEx facility

EATONTOWN, NJ

7:48 AM

Held at FedEx location for recipient pickup

EATONTOWN, NJ

Package available for pickup at: 210 INDUSTRIAL WAY W

5:48 AM

Departed FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ

1:49 AM

Arrived at FedEx location
GOTCHA Poseiden!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, at what point and where was that warranted? If you post, please post positively or go to another board and start this type of stuff.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
ATR, I'm not sure what kind of stimulation you get by expressing your 'fantasies' on a supplement board, but they're definitely not humorous, nor are they appreciated by any of the other members here. Can you please keep the digusting thoughts and images in your own mind please? Thanks :type:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Feb 1, 2007 FOG gives workin another complimentary HJ followed by a comp. BJ in the PM
ATR,

Has anyone on this board offended you or spoken to you in such a disrespectful way? I don't take offense easy, but I must say that your comments are repulsive and completely without warrant.

If you wish to talk on a 3rd grade level, please do it on another board. I don't mean to offend you, but this is the second time you have made a comment like this. I would respectfully ask you to please make it the last.

Thanks,

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

At local FedEx facility

EATONTOWN, NJ

EATONTOWN, NJ

Departed FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ

GOTCHA Poseiden!
How did it get to you that fast man? I smell trickery..... you drove and got it didn't you..... DIDN'T YOU!!!!:smite: (I'm a sore loser:rant: :rasp: :D)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

At local FedEx facility

EATONTOWN, NJ

EATONTOWN, NJ

Departed FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ

GOTCHA Poseiden!
And the winner is.......;-)

We are putting the final touches on Performance Pudding Nighttime. We should have it ready by this weekend! :head:

Shoot me out an email with the address you would like your sample sent to FOG :thumbsup:

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh you did FedEX Overnight!

i did Priority Mail! I didn't realize! guess you win! But just remember who got you POSEIDON in the first place!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

i did Priority Mail! I didn't realize! guess you win! But just remember who got you POSEIDON in the first place!
Hey Mace...shoot me out an email with your address ;-)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Prld...why don't you do the same...man I'm a push over :)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, thanks workin(wasn't expecting this).

Sent it by pm.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Indeed I will never forget. I first glanced at Poseidon and thought, "Looks like another pre-workout, amp-me-up gimmick..." then you mentioned it again and I actually read all the ingredients and said, "damn this looks like the missing links in the many 'canyons' of my miconutritional intake". Back on it today, happy to say!

I'll drop you another email Aaron! Thanks again!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
are you Rich or aaron? i can never get you two straight! :D

it is a pleasure, friend!
Aaron...Rich's board name is "Colden" but he rarely actually IS on here...SLACKER! lol ;-)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Indeed I will never forget. I first glanced at Poseidon and thought, "Looks like another pre-workout, amp-me-up gimmick..." then you mentioned it again and I actually read all the ingredients and said, "damn this looks like the missing links in the many 'canyons' of my miconutritional intake". Back on it today, happy to say!

I'll drop you another email Aaron! Thanks again!
OK, FOG...I'll be looking for your email. I received the last one and APOLOGIZE for not getting back with you sooner. We are working out some details and will be getting back with you very shortly.

Thanks my friend!

Workin

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
ATR,

Has anyone on this board offended you or spoken to you in such a disrespectful way? I don't take offense easy, but I must say that your comments are repulsive and completely without warrant.

If you wish to talk on a 3rd grade level, please do it on another board. I don't mean to offend you, but this is the second time you have made a comment like this. I would respectfully ask you to please make it the last.

Thanks,

Workin

I apologize man..it was outta line.

I'll pick up some poseidon when 900 grams is out and see what all the fuss is about.:)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I apologize man..it was outta line.

I'll pick up some poseidon when 900 grams is out and see what all the fuss is about.:)
Hey ATR,

No problem at all my friend....we've all said things we wish we hadn't. I know I have any way ;-) Thanks for being man enough to admit it. That speaks very highly of your character.

I look forward to hearing about your results on Poseidon! Give us a few weeks on the 900 gram version...but it's coming ;-)

Workin

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Not running but biking 20 miles averaging 22 miles an hour does that count? Also do some mile and 2 mile repeats at 25 MPH and some pacing behind a motorcycle at 30 - 35 MPH.

The day after and the day after leg burn (DOMS) is AMAZINGLY less. WAYyyyyyy better than any other product I have tried such as Cyto Sport Cytomax.

CROWLER
My father does 100 mile bike races at 61 years old. He does a lot of them. How would your product help an old geezer like him who needs every ounce of hydration possible? He is also an MD, so I need to be able to explain to him why your product is good. If it does what I believe it to do, you will be making many, many sales through him and his other racers in his group(s).

Thanks-- :duel:

MOTI

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
My father does 100 mile bike races at 61 years old. He does a lot of them. How would your product help an old geezer like him who needs every ounce of hydration possible? He is also an MD, so I need to be able to explain to him why your product is good. If it does what I believe it to do, you will be making many, many sales through him and his other racers in his group(s).

Thanks-- :duel:

MOTI
Hello motiv8er,

I would be happy to email you a document I have been working on that provides detailed information on the separate AND synergistic effects of many key ingredients in Poseidon. It's a fairly long document and it has not been polished up yet AT ALL, but I'm sure your father will find it to be of interest. It should answer all of his questions and then some.

Send me an email and I'll forward it to you, [email protected] :)

Workin

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sent. :)

tremelo24

Board Supporter
Awards
Poseidon is great stuff.

I'm curious though, what are the dark 'specs' I see throughout my powder? It settles at the bottom of the glass which tells me its 1)not water soluble and 2)heavy.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon is great stuff.

I'm curious though, what are the dark 'specs' I see throughout my powder? It settles at the bottom of the glass which tells me its 1)not water soluble and 2)heavy.
Good question tremelo24. The specs your seeing is the Shilajit found in the Poseidon Complex formula.

"Shilajit in Sanskrit means "conqueror of mountains and destroyer of weakness". It comes from the rocks in the lower Himalayas and is the most important natural remedy of Ayurvedic medicine. The active principle of shilajit is fulvic acid...."

Here is a link that will give you more information on it if your interested:
Fulvic Acids and Shilajit's role in our health :)

Thanks for your interest...I would love to hear some of the benefits you've experienced with Poseidon once you have been taking it for a few weeks! Keep me updated :thumbsup:

Workin