POSEIDON Info

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Workin: I got another question for you... thanks for answerin all of them!! I just saw Poseidon was up for presale and as I was reading the write up and all I saw the Vitamin C was in the form of ascorbic acid. I know with alot of oral vitamin c supplements (chews, drinks) that citric acid is used and that form can be harmful to ones teeth in high dosages. Hows the ascorbic acid compare to citric acid. If there are any problems with it is Esterfied Vitamin C and option down the road with its high absorbition rate and benefits. Thanks again I cant wait to try this stuff!
Thanks for another great question Jsouth!

Ascorbic Acid is much more readily absorbed by the body than the cheaper, less effective Citric Acid. Citric Acid is usually used as a preservative or to add flavor to a product. As far as your teeth, the vita-c chews (particularly with citric acid as you mentioned) are very hard on them in my opinion. Most QUALITY Vitamin C products will contain Ascorbic Acid or Esterfied Vitamin C as you mentioned. Esterfied Vita-C may be a possibility in the future for Poseidon. Right now, we have the ph levels right where we want them, but down the road, we may look into testing it with Ester-C. We are always looking for ways to improve our products for our customers. Your suggestion will certainly be considered and thanks for the thought ;-)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin -- press Stryder to get Poseidon on the website... all I see is the pudding, which I intend to get as well.

Edit: I see it's been added now.
;-)

Workin

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Workin:

Thanks for the information, thats good to know. By the way it could have rotted my teeth out I still would have tried it haha. Thanks again for the help

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great question!

Poseidon was designed to have an excellent anti-ox effect. Fellow AM board member "Dr.D" helped us design the addition of, what I feel, is one of the most critical ingredients in Poseidon..."Shilajit".

As you may know, can safely neutralize a free radical without becoming a free radical them self. Shilajit is a powerful antioxidant that has the added benefit of being able to cross the blood-brain barrier. Talk about a potent anti-ox ;-)

Workin
Since I'm curious(and to lazy to google right now), if shilajit crosses the blood brain barrier then can we take it that it may have some type of neurotropic effect? If so, care to elaborate on the effects?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never mind the questions. Just saw your post in the NP forum.

Edit: But if you still want to elaborate a little then feel free.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
has anyone used this stuff before running long distances... say an average 4-6 miles...
Not running but biking 20 miles averaging 22 miles an hour does that count? Also do some mile and 2 mile repeats at 25 MPH and some pacing behind a motorcycle at 30 - 35 MPH.

The day after and the day after leg burn (DOMS) is AMAZINGLY less. WAYyyyyyy better than any other product I have tried such as Cyto Sport Cytomax.

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Never mind the questions. Just saw your post in the NP forum.

Edit: But if you still want to elaborate a little then feel free.
Thanks for the Question prld2gr8ns...(man thats a hard name to type out, lol ;-)

Here is the beginning of a great article written on Shilajit by Dr. Michael Hartman. It's VERY long, so I've included the link at the bottom for those interested in reading it in it's entirety.

Summary of Scientific Studies of Shilajit
Over sixty years of clinical research have shown that shilajit has positive effects on humans. It increases longevity, improves memory and cognitive ability, reduces allergies and respiratory problems, reduces stress, and relieves digestive troubles. It is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and eliminates free radicals. The research proves that shilajit increases immunity, strength, and endurance, and lives up to its ancient reputation as the "destroyer of weakness."......

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:
Shilajit :study:

I hope this helps!

Workin

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workin I got another question for ya.....k im going down to Florida for spring trainning in about a month and I was wondering what flavor this was or what flavors it would taste best with.

I was planning on adding 2t. to about 1.5 leiters of water, and drinking it during our baseball games. We play 2 times a day. So i may add some glutamine and BCAA's also. I remeber u telling me it was great to add to my X-tend or X-cell...correct?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the Question prld2gr8ns...(man thats a hard name to type out, lol ;-)

Here is the beginning of a great article written on Shilajit by Dr. Michael Hartman. It's VERY long, so I've included the link at the bottom for those interested in reading it in it's entirety.

Summary of Scientific Studies of Shilajit
Over sixty years of clinical research have shown that shilajit has positive effects on humans. It increases longevity, improves memory and cognitive ability, reduces allergies and respiratory problems, reduces stress, and relieves digestive troubles. It is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and eliminates free radicals. The research proves that shilajit increases immunity, strength, and endurance, and lives up to its ancient reputation as the "destroyer of weakness."......

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:
Shilajit :study:

I hope this helps!

Workin
Thanks my friend.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin I got another question for ya.....k im going down to Florida for spring trainning in about a month and I was wondering what flavor this was or what flavors it would taste best with.

I was planning on adding 2t. to about 1.5 leiters of water, and drinking it during our baseball games. We play 2 times a day. So i may add some glutamine and BCAA's also. I remeber u telling me it was great to add to my X-tend or X-cell...correct?
Thanks for your question Distilled Water! Sounds like an excellent "game plan"...pun intended ;-)

You are correct, Poseidon would be an excellent combo with Xcell. It would greatly aid in the uptake of BCAA's. I would love to hear your feed back on how it improved your game. I think you will be very pleased.

As far as your flavoring question, Poseidon is UNflavored. It really has no taste once mixed in liquid. This makes it perfect to add to the flavored beverage of your choice or just a bottle of plain water.

I hope this answers your question. Please let us know if we can help any further and GOOD LUCK in Spring Training :thumbsup:

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ordered 2 poseidon's and 1 pudding!

i am really excited about that nighttime stuff, so keep us updated!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
ordered 2 poseidon's and 1 pudding!

i am really excited about that nighttime stuff, so keep us updated!
You can count on it Macedaddy!

Thanks for your purchase my friend ;-)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know something workin, I just noticed how much size you put on in your new avy, as opposed to the older one you had. Definitely nice job on the mass, you should post a before and after avy(just for company support of course).

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
QUIT SUCKING UP, PRLD! ;)

But yeah, nice difference, workin! :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What can I say, I like being buddies with all these great supp companies on here.

By the way mace, your looking very svelt in your avy.:D :bb:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
You know something workin, I just noticed how much size you put on in your new avy, as opposed to the older one you had. Definitely nice job on the mass, you should post a before and after avy(just for company support of course).
Thanks for noticing Prld2gr8ns! Here's my previous one...for company support as you stated ;-)

Workin

Attachments

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay workin, got another question for you. Since Poisedion has a hefty dose of b vitamins in it what are your recommendations for taking a b complex supplement? Would it be good to just discontinue the b supplement while taking Poisedion, half the dose, or what?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Okay workin, got another question for you. Since Poisedion has a hefty dose of b vitamins in it what are your recommendations for taking a b complex supplement? Would it be good to just discontinue the b supplement while taking Poisedion, half the dose, or what?
If taking a good multi vitamin, I don't think it's necessary to take B-Complex in addition to Poseidon. I stopped my B-complex supplementation as soon as we started testing Poseidon almost 8 months ago. I've never felt better in my life and see no need to take b complex while taking Poseidon and a Multi Vitamin.

BTW....the final version of Poseidon does include B-5...an addition to the beta version ;-)

Great questions! Let me know if you have any others my friend.

Workin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 4 Poseidens and ordering 2 more now with my gift certificate. I am holding my breathe until it arrives. Forgive me for asking if you already posted this, but when will it ship out? I'll be away Feb 6-8 and could definitely use the God of the Sea with me! I'm officially, fully out of my trial and I'm starting a detox in about 5 weeks once my anti-E protocol is up and I'll be using 2 things with the FULL-ON detox.... Essential Amino Acids... and Poseiden. I'd like to take advantage of the detox to 're-prioritize' my staple arsenal and just use Poseiden, whey protein isolate, cissus, multi, anti-oxidant, and maybe another product or two after the cleanse. The supps are outta control! Poseiden however, is a godsend.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 4 Poseidens and ordering 2 more now with my gift certificate. I am holding my breathe until it arrives. Forgive me for asking if you already posted this, but when will it ship out? I'll be away Feb 6-8 and could definitely use the God of the Sea with me! I'm officially, fully out of my trial and I'm starting a detox in about 5 weeks once my anti-E protocol is up and I'll be using 2 things with the FULL-ON detox.... Essential Amino Acids... and Poseiden. I'd like to take advantage of the detox to 're-prioritize' my staple arsenal and just use Poseiden, whey protein isolate, cissus, multi, anti-oxidant, and maybe another product or two after the cleanse. The supps are outta control! Poseiden however, is a godsend.
Thanks for your purchase and support FOG!

We should have Poseidon to Nutra planet by this Wednesday. I'm assuming they will be able to start shipping as soon as they receive it but that would be a question they would have to answer.

Please let me know if we can answer any other questions my friend! I'm looking forward to your "long term" results on Poseidon. Keep us updated ;-)

Workin

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made my order two days ago and just waiting on the poseidon before it ships!! I need my anti-cramp supp :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If taking a good multi vitamin, I don't think it's necessary to take B-Complex in addition to Poseidon. I stopped my B-complex supplementation as soon as we started testing Poseidon almost 8 months ago. I've never felt better in my life and see no need to take b complex while taking Poseidon and a Multi Vitamin.

BTW....the final version of Poseidon does include B-5...an addition to the beta version ;-)

Great questions! Let me know if you have any others my friend.

Workin
Good deal, then when I have poseidon in my hands my b vitamins are history. The addition of b5 makes it only that much better to by the way.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, then when I have poseidon in my hands my b vitamins are history. The addition of b5 makes it only that much better to by the way.
You have Macedaddy to partially thank for the addition of B-5BTW ;-) I hope his head doesn't get to big when he reads this ;-) lol!

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ME!?!!?!??! Big Head!?!?!?!?!?!!? NOT ME!?!?!!?!?!??!
:bow28:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I need to be consistently dosing Poseiden again. I miss it. The clarity, the energy, the focus, the ... everything. I can not praise this product enough.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I need to be consistently dosing Poseiden again. I miss it. The clarity, the energy, the focus, the ... everything. I can not praise this product enough.
You'll be happy to know we are having our guys work on it all day today so it's shipped out to Nutra Planet first thing in the morning ;-) It won't be long now my friend :thumbsup:

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats the best news i have heard all day! :box:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know, I'm looking forward to trying it out (hopefully) this week then.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on how the Poseiden distribution process is coming along? What's the good word?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, I'm watching and waiting.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should have it by end of week, then! GREAT NEWS!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
How long until Nutraplanet has Poseiden? I ordered Priority shipping, they should send it right out.... Will NP have it tomorrow? or Wednesday?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL! FoG, i ordered mine PRIORITY too! So i think i will have mine before you have yours!! :bruce2:

:toofunny:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
LOL! FoG, i ordered mine PRIORITY too! So i think i will have mine before you have yours!! :bruce2:

OH yea, well I already have mine! Na Na ;-)

Sorry I couldn't resist...:icon_lol:

Workin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

LOL. How can that be? If they'll both get shipped out at the same time, both are guaranteed to be at the destination before 3pm the next day.... hmmm... I may get mine first?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i thought it was relative to your location!

hmmmm......

lets find out! :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was relative to your location!

hmmmm......

lets find out! :D
I'll no doubt be plopping my @$$ in the deskchair and posting when Poseiden comes knocking on my door!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Workin, you can send 2 tubs to the winner!

LOL! ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
How about a sample of our, soon to be released, Performance Pudding NIGHTTIME to the winner? :jaw:

Workin
I'll post the time it arrives to destination from the tracking site at Fedex.com :study:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH MAN! i want that stuff so bad, i'll post delivery time as well, but i am tempted to go to the damn PO myself! LOL!

maybe i'll pull a few favors from the boys at NP! ;)

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
Your product looks good on paper...too bad the lowest recommeded dose only last a month. This is a huge turn off for me. At least let a higer dose last the consumer a month.

-ATR-