Poseidon NT ?

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I recently purchased some Poseidon NT and when I opened it there is some dark brown granules on top. Is this normal? ( see picture)

poseidon nt.jpg

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
nobody?? Hoping NIMBUSTIM chimes in.:notworthy:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My tubs never had this issue. Looks like moisture got in.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely appears moisture got in. Was it sealed properly? Left outside for an extended period of time when delivered?

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
It had the plastic on it and the tamper resistant cover when I got it as well as the moisture pack in it...do you think its still good or should I ask for a new one? I got it from a reputable Supp store online.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I received some good news from the supp supplier who's sending me out a new tub and also from NIMBUSTIM... two great experiences with both..:woohoo:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, I thought this was normal. On my second bottle of poseidon my, and both had this problem. Can you send me a pm nimbustim so I can send you some pics of my two tubs. A bit nervous as they sent a new one.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Oh man, I thought this was normal. On my second bottle of poseidon my, and both had this problem. Can you send me a pm nimbustim so I can send you some pics of my two tubs. A bit nervous as they sent a new one.
I'll PM you

MegaHurtz

Awards
give it a good shake, I have had multiple tubs like that and it's not an issue.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad it gotten taken care of. The Poseidon Complex is very moisture sensitive, and what you experienced was a case where moisture had caused the discoloring. My personal stash has this as well, due to the humidity in Florida, its hard to keep it from getting this way. There is nothing wrong with the product, as its just as effective and does compromise the taste. I combat the issue by keeping my Poseidon, Poseidon Night Time, and Blast in the refrigerator....Yall should try it.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
I received some good news from the supp supplier who's sending me out a new tub and also from NIMBUSTIM... two great experiences with both..:woohoo:
Glad it was taken care of! The only way you keep customers is by taking care of them. If you ever need anything in the future, just shoot me an email or PM.

PS. Throw your Poseidon & Poseidon Night Time in the refrigerator....that's were I keep all mine. Also, give it a good shake before each use.

Enjoy!

It's pretty common, and like I mentioned earlier...it doesn't effect the product. Your good to go. As mentioned above...store it in the fridge.

give it a good shake, I have had multiple tubs like that and it's not an issue.
Exactly!

Good to hear!