New Nimbus Poseidon on the Horizon

domore

Awards
It seems that the absence (and almost disappearance) of Nimbus Nutrition is coming to a halt. I've read that they are introducing a new and improved version of Poseidon (I, for one, would like to see Vitamin C dropped from 750mg to 500mg). Furthermore, they will be releasing limited edition flavors for their proteins and Poseidon.

It seems as if Nimbus Nutrition has some big things planned.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I'd welcome back Poseidon. That's a very simple supplement that was underrated IMO (even though it was a bit expensive). I'd like to run it again on and off. Though you can still get it at places, it never crosses my mind. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The last 2 Poseidons I used had 500mg vit C lol...

domore

Awards
I'd welcome back Poseidon. That's a very simple supplement that was underrated IMO (even though it was a bit expensive). I'd like to run it again on and off. Though you can still get it at places, it never crosses my mind. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.
Yeah, you can still find it places. However, I interested to see what is going to change in the formula.

The last 2 Poseidons I used had 500mg vit C lol...
Seriously? What the heck. The last ones I have used had 750mg of Vitamin C.

Poseidon Supplement Panel.jpg

Interesting news...
Well, I think it is...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I miss the Poseidon as well. Its a great mix and I haven't used it for a few years now. Sold a buddy on it who has Crohn's Disease and he swears it helps to keep him on his feet.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I miss the Poseidon as well. Its a great mix and I haven't used it for a few years now. Sold a buddy on it who has Crohn's Disease and he swears it helps to keep him on his feet.
That is awesome! I will have to keep that in mind for a few that I know personally.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Its kinda odd because I had my wife try it, and she had ulcerative colitis. It went through her like Drano, but then I think she is Mg intolerant for the most part. I came across a study showing there is a gene trigger in some people that prevents them from absorbing Mg and I'm betting she is one of those people.

My friend definitely benefits from Poseidon though.

domore

Awards
Wow, seems like he is really benefiting from Poseidon. You should save this post for NimbusTim to see.

domore

Awards
I would like put Poseidon back in the line-up. I think Poseidon and Focus XT would fun staples to include.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps I need to give it a go. You have managed to spark my interest in a product with once sentence lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Perhaps I need to give it a go. You have managed to spark my interest in a product with once sentence lol.
Based on the etiology of Crohn's disease, it is highly unlikely that Poseidon will have any effect whatsoever.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, it certainly doesn't treat the symptoms per se, but he likes it because it helps get his energy back...which I assume is because of the electrolytes etc. Magnesium supplementation is also shown to reduce whole body inflammation, but really no supplement can touch Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis when it is fully flared.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well, it certainly doesn't treat the symptoms per se, but he likes it because it helps get his energy back...which I assume is because of the electrolytes etc. Magnesium supplementation is also shown to reduce whole body inflammation, but really no supplement can touch Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis when it is fully flared.
Yeah I'm not saying that you're a liar. I'm sure he subjectively feels better, but it is likely for reasons besides Crohn's alleviation (i.e. reducing co-morbid inflammation).

domore

Awards
Based on the etiology of Crohn's disease, it is highly unlikely that Poseidon will have any effect whatsoever.
I know you said you have used Poseidon, but do you feel like it actually has appreciable health benefits?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I know you said you have used Poseidon, but do you feel like it actually has appreciable health benefits?
Yes, but really only in special circumstances. I like it with TTA, and people suffering from cramps may like it.

domore

Awards
Yes, but really only in special circumstances. I like it with TTA, and people suffering from cramps may like it.
Thanks, Coop.

I enjoy supplementing for general health, but feel that sometimes it is worthless without conducting some tests to determine deficiencies.