Pinning for pussies

emantest

emantest

Awards
Ethyl Chloride

if u have a means of getting it then get it. Turns pinning into a fun situation.

3-4 seconds of spraying (it sprays a jetstream) and no pain whatsoever coming in or going out.
Worked great! It was hard to get over the mind issues but it's done. Thanks again. My pharmacist was like thanks we had no idea this existed and many clients will like it. It is also over the counter.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked great! It was hard to get over the mind issues but it's done. Thanks again. My pharmacist was like thanks we had no idea this existed and many clients will like it. It is also over the counter.
I did not realize it was over the counter. I'll go pick some up for myself as well when I get close to running out of my current bottle.

It's amazing the bb'ers have more insight to certain medical situations that qualified medical institutions, practitioners, and graduates. Speaking of which, I talked with an orthopedic surgeon the other day and informed him of privatemdlabs.com for cheap, insurance-free blood work instead of dropping $300 every time he sent a patient to LabCorp to get some bloods done. Needless to say, he was so happy that he is now going to pay me in the form of some localized test cream for my damaged joint issues.

emantest

emantest

Awards
Is the lab place spelled exactly like you spelled it? Last time I had labs done it was $1,700 and my insurance doesn't want to pay even though they approved trt. I would like to get a test level without going through APN because I am doing a 100mg cyp every 4 days instead of every week. She also put me on pregnenolone cream. Good info bro, thanks.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well for just serum T levels, estradiol, LH and FSH u should go for the FEMALE HORMONE PANEL which after using a 15% off promo code ends up costing about $42. In that test u will also get liver values and a full blood count panel as well. Both female and male tests have the same ref range. The male hormone panel is significantly more comprehensive and useful but is around $130 w/ the discount...

GTB

Awards
Well for just serum T levels, estradiol, LH and FSH u should go for the FEMALE HORMONE PANEL which after using a 15% off promo code ends up costing about $42. In that test u will also get liver values and a full blood count panel as well. Both female and male tests have the same ref range. The male hormone panel is significantly more comprehensive and useful but is around $130 w/ the discount...
Can you repost discount code. I eed to get bw done next week.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Once you get one order through them, you'll get emails with discount codes. Else, you can always google the discount codes.

GTB

Awards
I had bloodwork done on Monday , and test results in the email on Tuesday.Great resource.

Jerime

Awards
I learned a lot from hitting this place up in the anabolic forums and going to steroids.com and talking/messaging the people in their forums. I learned a lot about my cycles. When and where. What to take with it (dosage of Vitamin E, Omegas, and etc) how to combat back acne and etc. Good luck

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to read over again in the future.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I am weird in that I don't have any pain or discomfort pinning. I use a 27, 1/2" for tris and delts and a 25 or 23 for everything else. I don't feel it going in and have no discomfort during either as long as it is slow and steady. I could see how a 23 in the delt could be a bit uncomfortable but only if you are jabbing it in. A fresh pin is so sharp it goes in with virtually no effort; most of the time I don't even realize I broke the skin and then it is all the way in and ready to aspirate. Sure, the 23 is not the fastest drawing needle but the 18s are going to take a chunk out of the top and that makes me wonder about sterility.