First Pinning cycle Pharm grade sustanon

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
About a week away from running my first injectable cycle, I'm 27 years old and have done sarms a few times between the ages of 23 and 24 and had extremely impressive results. Did a comprehensive post cycle consisting of tamoxifen and many natural boosters like tongkat, fadogia etc and stayed on them for a year or two at least. Test came back at 760 and trained "natural" until now. Current stat's are 6'2 265lbs 19% body fat, I plan to start at maintenance and slowly go into a deficit while trying to maintain strength if not increase it. My sustanon is 300mg per ml.
I was thinking along the lines of

Weeks 1-3 225mg per week split into 3 shots
Weeks 4-10 375mg split split into 3 shots
If no sides then Weeks 11-16 push to 600mg per week via 4 shots

Ideally id like to add 50mg of var from 8-16 if all goes well. Not 100% set on it though
I have nolvadex and arimidex on hand.
Just wondering some opinions on this. Cheers

Also my current lifts are bench : 375lbs for 5
Squat 405 for 5
Deads 595 for 3

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a FYI, sarms are not natural, there really no different then oral steroids, just a little weaker.

Pick test e or c as you will have a much easier time controlling estrogen. Sustanon has too many peaks from different esters and at 19% bodyfat your probably a little more estrogen sensitive then if you were leaner.

Also, why are you pre planning your doses. It's your first testosterone cycle and you will likely make the same results just sticking to like 400mg start to finish. Like why would I bump my dose on week 8 if I was still making progress at a normal pace. Or if it's week 12 and I'm still making progress.

You want the most from the least and you want to make adjustments when adjustments are needed

Last edited: