How common is it to get the taste of pepper in mouth when pinning?

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I had it happen once before mid way thru a trenE cycle. Then today my 2nd dose of NPP- I got the same peppery, in my nostrils, numbing taste again....almost watered eyes....

Lol, is it the rubbing alcohol perhaps or possible something else?

Thanks for the input

sledge84

Awards
Perhaps you hit a vein. I know when I flush someone's IV line at work they'll say they can taste it. Usually with saline though they say it taste metallic. Not sure about a peppery taste.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know about pepper but if you nick a vein or something sometimes you get this weird taste in your mouth. I've had it happen maybe 4-5 times over the years

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Perhaps you hit a vein. I know when I flush someone's IV line at work they'll say they can taste it. Usually with saline though they say it taste metallic. Not sure about a peppery taste.
That's the taste I'm talking about. Almost metallic

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I don't know about pepper but if you nick a vein or something sometimes you get this weird taste in your mouth. I've had it happen maybe 4-5 times over the years

Yea it's happened 2x to me....I'm wondering if it's just because I'm overboard with the rubbing alcohol and a tad gets in.... Nothing serious. I never got the tren cough on last cycle first time running tren but I did get that same thing happen that did this last pin of NPP.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea it's happened 2x to me....I'm wondering if it's just because I'm overboard with the rubbing alcohol and a tad gets in.... Nothing serious. I never got the tren cough on last cycle first time running tren but I did get that same thing happen that did this last pin of NPP.
It's nothing to do with the things you mentioned. When the needle slides through a vein sometimes a little oil gets in and thats what causes it. Also "tren cough" is not special to tren, anything can cause that but it serms to be worse with tren

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its not rubbing alcohol, its the gear that causes it. Dont stop sterile practices thats silly thinking

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
Its not rubbing alcohol, its the gear that causes it. Dont stop sterile practices thats silly thinking

Idk where you got that from I'm for sure not cutting safety practices lol, no way....I shower each time and still pour alcohol over everything. I appreciate the input about it. Never got "tren cough" but felt it close one time I do believe as I did with this pin of NPP; identical. It must be nicking veine.

Appreciate it fellas

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk where you got that from I'm for sure not cutting safety practices lol, no way....I shower each time and still pour alcohol over everything. I appreciate the input about it. Never got "tren cough" but felt it close one time I do believe as I did with this pin of NPP; identical. It must be nicking veine.

Appreciate it fellas
Your exact words " I'm wondering if it's just because i'm overboard with the rubbing alcohol"

My responce was that its not the alcohol. so dont slack off on that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, im actually pretty laid back on this. I shower, wipe the top of my vial, draw and inject. I dont go overboard with alcohol when im fresh out the shower. Otherwise i wipe everything.

My only point was that it's not the alcohol. So just keep doing what you're doing, don't change that there's no reason to.

What you're experiencing is normal and it happens to pretty much everyone On occasion

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you guys pin at the same time on the days yout scheduled to? ( or if you pin ED, the same time ED)

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
Also, im actually pretty laid back on this. I shower, wipe the top of my vial, draw and inject. I dont go overboard with alcohol when im fresh out the shower. Otherwise i wipe everything.

My only point was that it's not the alcohol. So just keep doing what you're doing, don't change that there's no reason to.

What you're experiencing is normal and it happens to pretty much everyone On occasion
I really appreciate you letting me know, one of the main reasons I'm on this board Incase any questions going I got a brother that can share.

That's funny, I clean my whole bathroom Everytime, counter top alcohol, floor, toilet even....I even take my present towel and throw it on floor getting a brand new one. I still pour the alcohol on leg, tops of vials and cover before get in shower....just a good habit I feel. I've never had "issue" but I have gotten some minor swelling before... This new cycle running test300 and it causes some swelling. NPP smooth as can be

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
Do you guys pin at the same time on the days yout scheduled to? ( or if you pin ED, the same time ED)

For the most I do...but sometimes it can be next day, I typically use long esters so it hasn't mattered as much but with sustain I noticed a definite change E3D so that's what I stick too now no matter the ester.

I do believe if you.use prop, or any short/fast acting ester you should stick to that schedule rigorously or suffer some ups and downs.

That's just my own opinion from my own experiences.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate you letting me know, one of the main reasons I'm on this board Incase any questions going I got a brother that can share.

That's funny, I clean my whole bathroom Everytime, counter top alcohol, floor, toilet even....I even take my present towel and throw it on floor getting a brand new one. I still pour the alcohol on leg, tops of vials and cover before get in shower....just a good habit I feel. I've never had "issue" but I have gotten some minor swelling before... This new cycle running test300 and it causes some swelling. NPP smooth as can be
You clean your toilet before you pin? **** dude that's dedication.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's nothing to do with the things you mentioned. When the needle slides through a vein sometimes a little oil gets in and thats what causes it. Also "tren cough" is not special to tren, anything can cause that but it serms to be worse with tren
I've gotten the "cough" on test. Very mild though only lasted a few minutes at most

reforged

Awards
It's happened to me a few times as well. That metallic taste is just one of many tastes that come along if chems get in bloodstream by way of veins. I was n IV drug user from '95-14, and I have had some really weird tastes after doing a load. Different compounds = different tastes, yep even saline solution rinse. Lol. Personally tho I don't like tasting anything as it reminds of times I'd rather forget. Besides, I just don't see how it would be a reassuring thing health wise. Lol

reforged

Awards
I do appreciate the suggestion. I apologize if I did upset anyone. I have been off all that for almost 10 years now and I'm eternally grateful for it. I was just trying to explain that yes, tasting a compound when veins are nicked is a normal thing. I was just trying to speak on it from vast experience of nearly 15 yrs. Again, I apologize if I offended anyone. It's not something I'm proud of, but came to terms with a long time ago and if I can turn that negative into a positive, I tend to try without always thinking it thru as much as I should

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do appreciate the suggestion. I apologize if I did upset anyone. I have been off all that for almost 10 years now and I'm eternally grateful for it. I was just trying to explain that yes, tasting a compound when veins are nicked is a normal thing. I was just trying to speak on it from vast experience of nearly 15 yrs. Again, I apologize if I offended anyone. It's not something I'm proud of, but came to terms with a long time ago and if I can turn that negative into a positive, I tend to try without always thinking it thru as much as I should
Lol, over your head brotha, i was just bustin your ballz for the way you worded it. Read the hilighted area and put you dirty ears on lol

reforged

Awards
Lol, over your head brotha, i was just bustin your ballz for the way you worded it. Read the hilighted area and put you dirty ears on lol
( palm of hand to forehead) Haha, ya can definitely see that now.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I literally stopped pinning my glutes because it's become a 50/50 chance of me coughing and tasting it. I think it's because of scar tissue or I dunno but ever since switching to delts it's been smooth sailing