904mg
Phosphorus
93mg
Potassium
62mg
Colina
111mg
Inositol 68 mg

ALC and glycerol should I take them by force?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA and ARA
so they get along?
Prework taken together okay?

do you like this product of PA?
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Media analysis
To 1 teaspoon (3 g)
Phosphatidylcholine
710mg
Phosphatidylethanolamine
618mg
Phosphatidylinositol
432mg
Total fatty acids
904mg
Phosphorus
93mg
Potassium
62mg
Colina
111mg
Inositol 68 mg

ALC and glycerol should I take them by force?
I just see PE,PI and PC but there is from 8-12% of PA in those 3g of SL.

Fearn has 12.5%

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all have inspired me to double dose King and see how it treats me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You all have inspired me to double dose King and see how it treats me.
Excuse me :D?
You should say:
You all have inspired me to go for soy lecithin which is DAMN cheap, easy to get high PA dosages and even getting other phospholipids which are beneficial!
You can allways add KING to Soy lecithin. Believe me it will not be to much :D :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excuse me :D?
You should say:
You all have inspired me to go for soy lecithin which is DAMN cheap, easy to get high PA dosages and even getting other phospholipids which are beneficial!
You can allways add KING to Soy lecithin. Believe me it will not be to much :D :D
I have King on hand. My next purchase will definitely include the soy lecithin though, a lot of great info here on that.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Snap! That's no good :(...hopefully you'll get a reply to that...would be interested in knowing...did you order the 3lb tub of it for $29?

Also, saw this post, fyi:
got an email back telling me they were forwarding it to their prop. department to find out for me, it would take 3 days to find out....but it's good to know that no matter what i end up receiving will have a good dose in it

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have King on hand. My next purchase will definitely include the soy lecithin though, a lot of great info here on that.
I was just kidding but i am not kidding on Soy lecithin and high dosages of PA..
people who dont respond to 3g of PA then i will say "wow you are the first one where PA did nothing for you" :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just kidding but i am not kidding on Soy lecithin and high dosages of PA..
people who dont respond to 3g of PA then i will say "wow you are the first one where PA did nothing for you" :)
I'll definitely report back w how I like it :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can be second, behind me lol.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I just see PE,PI and PC but there is from 8-12% of PA in those 3g of SL.

Fearn has 12.5%
How do you think this?

must be 12% or higher? to be good?
Nutritional Information
per 100 g

Energy value
900Kcal/3700Kj
Total protein of plant origin less than 100 mg
Grassi
of which total fatty acids
of which saturates
Mono-unsaturates
Polyunsaturated
91.0 g
50.0 g
11.5 -13, 0 g
-6 3.0, 0 g
31.0 -34, 0 g
0, cholesterol 0 g
Phospholipids
Phosphatidylcholine
Phosphatidylethanolamine
Phosphatidylinositol
Acid phosphatides
about 91g
18-22 g
11-14 g
12-15 g
4-7
Which carbohydrates Monosaccharides and disaccharides
polysaccharides
8, 0 g
4, 0 g
4, 0 g
0, 0 g fiber
Minerals
Sodium
Football
Iron
Potassium
40 mg
150 mg
5 mg
1500 mg
Moisture max 1.5%

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you think this?

must be 12% or higher? to be good?
Nutritional Information
per 100 g

Energy value
900Kcal/3700Kj
Total protein of plant origin less than 100 mg
Grassi
of which total fatty acids
of which saturates
Mono-unsaturates
Polyunsaturated
91.0 g
50.0 g
11.5 -13, 0 g
-6 3.0, 0 g
31.0 -34, 0 g
0, cholesterol 0 g
Phospholipids
Phosphatidylcholine
Phosphatidylethanolamine
Phosphatidylinositol
Acid phosphatides
about 91g
18-22 g
11-14 g
12-15 g
4-7
Which carbohydrates Monosaccharides and disaccharides
polysaccharides
8, 0 g
4, 0 g
4, 0 g
0, 0 g fiber
Minerals
Sodium
Football
Iron
Potassium
40 mg
150 mg
5 mg
1500 mg
Moisture max 1.5%
Like Dr wilson said. No matter how high concentration of PA is
Its the dosage that matter:)
If it was soy lecithin with 50% PA that means u need just a 6g of soylecithin to get 3 g of PA.but since all soy lecithin products are between 8-12.5 or something like that (+- couple of %) then u need to do simple math if PA is not written on the label :)

1kerry

Awards
Like Dr wilson said. No matter how high concentration of PA is
Its the dosage that matter:)
If it was soy lecithin with 50% PA that means u need just a 6g of soylecithin to get 3 g of PA.but since all soy lecithin products are between 8-12.5 or something like that (+- couple of %) then u need to do simple math if PA is not written on the label :)
so if I get Fearn, only need 25gr of product to get the 3gr of PA?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to check my label when I get home but I thought that Fearn has 1200mg PA in 2 tbsp. Which I believe is a 15g serving.

4 tbsp or 30g would = 2.4g PA

Someone needs to check this. :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to check my label when I get home but I thought that Fearn has 1200mg PA in 2 tbsp. Which I believe is a 15g serving.

4 tbsp or 30g would = 2.4g PA

Someone needs to check this. :D
You are right :)
Fearn is 12.5% PA of 100g . = 12.5g of PA in 100g of soy lecithin :)
1200mg PA from 2 tablespoons (15g granules)

1kerry

Awards
You are right :)
Fearn is 12.5% PA of 100g . = 12.5g of PA in 100g of soy lecithin :)
1200mg PA from 2 tablespoons (15g granules)
Im missing something here…12.5% of 30gr is 3.75 ...

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Never tried PA, about to buy a bottle at VS on my way home to start tomorrow. Should I start with 2 tbsp or 4 tbsp? Thanks.

Edit: Also, when should it be taken on off days?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried PA, about to buy a bottle at VS on my way home to start tomorrow. Should I start with 2 tbsp or 4 tbsp? Thanks.

Edit: Also, when should it be taken on off days?
Start with 2 and then lncrease to 4-5.
On offdays take it when u want

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried PA, about to buy a bottle at VS on my way home to start tomorrow. Should I start with 2 tbsp or 4 tbsp? Thanks. Edit: Also, when should it be taken on off days?

I took 2 the first time & 3 the next workout. Might try 4 soon. I throw it in my pre-workout.

Off days --- anytime. I might throw some in my protein shake.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jumping In...Very Interesting !!

I get a lot of joint pain from ARA......PA might be a better choice ??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7.39 for 16oz. Not bad. Buying around 4-5. Not bad at all.

This is for fearn

changemyoil66

Awards
I cant use ARA due to me taking a lot of anti inflammatory things to keep the joints healthy. I do heavy lifting and don't want to end up like Hulk Hogan when I get older.

So im taking Fearn Soy Lecithin right now, but just bought a tub of Vitamin shoppe lecithin. Ive noticed better pump and have gotten bigger and gained weight. Been on SL for 1 month now.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant use ARA due to me taking a lot of anti inflammatory things to keep the joints healthy. I do heavy lifting and don't want to end up like Hulk Hogan when I get older.

So im taking Fearn Soy Lecithin right now, but just bought a tub of Vitamin shoppe lecithin. Ive noticed better pump and have gotten bigger and gained weight. Been on SL for 1 month now.
Which anti-inflammatory products are you taking?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Took my first Fearn dose today pre workout at 2 tbsp and definitely had a mild increase in strength, looking forward to continued use and higher dosing. Are there any negatives to dosing fats preworkout? I know it's minimal but I had some GI distress.

tony soprano

Awards
You will most likely gain a few pounds, diet unchanged, in the first few weeks. Muscle fullness is pretty profound as well. Increased hunger is highly likely, for me it subsided after about s week or so. Strength gains are something that I've noticed over an extended amount of time because it is quite modest in that regard.
Yeah, I would agree with this. At 750 mg of PA (King) my strength increase was relatively subtle. When I bumped the dosage to 1.5 grams I really started to notice improvements. Strength increases weren't so subtle anymore.

Contrasting PA with ArA; my strength gains from ArA were relatively acute. Quite noticeable almost right out of the gate. My training weights were increasing in just a week's time. Honestly, I'd cycle on/off ArA all year long if I weren't concerned about aggravating a case of tendonitis that just won't seem to go away.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I would agree with this. At 750 mg of PA (King) my strength increase was relatively subtle. When I bumped the dosage to 1.5 grams I really started to notice improvements. Strength increases weren't so subtle anymore. Contrasting PA with ArA; my strength gains from ArA were relatively acute. Quite noticeable almost right out of the gate. My training weights were increasing in just a week's time. Honestly, I'd cycle on/off ArA all year long if I weren't concerned about aggravating a case of tendonitis that just won't seem to go away.
Tendonitis is a b****. I have bicep tendonitis in my left arm and it blows. Will flare up every once and a while. But I'm still able to run ArA and its all good.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Since SL is like a food would taking it preworkout with all your other supps negatively effect their absorption? I usually like to take my pre on an empty stomach

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since SL is like a food would taking it preworkout with all your other supps negatively effect their absorption? I usually like to take my pre on an empty stomach
I've always taken it on an empty stomach. You could take it with fatty meals as well to help digest the fats in the meal but for the muscle benefits, I would take a serving preworkout, perhaps post workout as well as an option.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I've always taken it on an empty stomach. You could take it with fatty meals as well to help digest the fats in the meal but for the muscle benefits, I would take a serving preworkout, perhaps post workout as well as an option.
no I mean like would the SL itself make ur other preworkout supps/ingredients be absorbed less because it's kinda like a food or is a food with the fats and cals. I just ask because 4-6 tables spoons(2.4-3.6 PA) seems like a hearty amount.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no I mean like would the SL itself make ur other preworkout supps/ingredients be absorbed less because it's kinda like a food or is a food with the fats and cals. I just ask because 4-6 tables spoons(2.4-3.6 PA) seems like a hearty amount.
I take it with my Indigo-3G and Anogenin + PCT IV/ostarine + light stims about 60 minutes out from the gym then my Plazma 30 minutes out from the gym.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I take it with my Indigo-3G and Anogenin + PCT IV/ostarine + light stims about 60 minutes out from the gym then my Plazma 30 minutes out from the gym.
so SL isn't going to make me absorb less of my other preworkout ingredients making them less effective?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
If anything SL will AID nutrient absorption as I believe it acts as a fat emulsifier...

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I've used ARA in the past. First cycle at 1g 5x weekly and for the other cycle I did 1.5g-2g.

ArA definitely did what they claim it does but I was wondering one thing: how much fat is there in 1 softgel of X-Factor/Xgels? 1g?

Popping 8 of those bullits would be like 8g of fat right there. So I'm starting to think that the muscle fullness, strength etc etc would be achieved just the same by simply increasing dietary fat intake.

I mean, when I do increase my dietary fat intake the results are pretty much similar: more fullness, hardness, strength...

This would be even more likely with regards to Soy Lecthin. 2-4tbsps of SL provide a considerable amount of fat (which is why some prefr getting PA from supplements vs SL).

So my question is: are we sure we couldn't achieve the same results by simply increasing dieatary fat intake instead of spending big money of these supps (I do realize SL is dirt cheap... I'm refering to ArA and PA supps here...)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used ARA in the past. First cycle at 1g 5x weekly and for the other cycle I did 1.5g-2g.

ArA definitely did what they claim it does but I was wondering one thing: how much fat is there in 1 softgel of X-Factor/Xgels? 1g?

Popping 8 of those bullits would be like 8g of fat right there. So I'm starting to think that the muscle fullness, strength etc etc would be achieved just the same by simply increasing dietary fat intake.

I mean, when I do increase my dietary fat intake the results are pretty much similar: more fullness, hardness, strength...

This would be even more likely with regards to Soy Lecthin. 2-4tbsps of SL provide a considerable amount of fat (which is why some prefr getting PA from supplements vs SL).

So my question is: are we sure we couldn't achieve the same results by simply increasing dieatary fat intake instead of spending big money of these supps (I do realize SL is dirt cheap... I'm refering to ArA and PA supps here...)
Most SL is going to contain about 97% phosphatides or whatever that is called, I'm not even sure that this gets metabolized the same way as most dietary fats (in terms of energy).

ArA, you're looking at around 60% non-ArA fats since they standardize for 40% ArA content.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
So basically you're saying these fats for the most part do not get used up for energy in the same manner as normal dietary fats are? How does the mechanism for their utilization by the body work? Could this be the reason why they gave me GI issues and feeling like I had a brick in my stomach when taking 6 softgels ARA pre-workout? LOL

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically you're saying these fats for the most part do not get used up for energy in the same manner as normal dietary fats are? How does the mechanism for their utilization by the body work? Could this be the reason why they gave me GI issues and feeling like I had a brick in my stomach when taking 6 softgels ARA pre-workout? LOL
ArA itself does not convert to TG in any meaningful way. Phospholipids gets taken up into cell membranes to be used for signallling biological functions and/or provide substrate for various things other than stored energy.

You feeling like having a brick in your stomach from ArA isn't something I know why you have such an issue with it tbh.