How long can an Xgel/Ara cycle be?

john10960

Awards
Hi guys.

just a brief questions as title states. How long can an xgels/Ara cycle be? Can I cycle for 12 weeks?

thanks!

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most will say 8 weeks (including the manufactures), but 12 is ok. Just take an equal time off break.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The answers and opinions on this are going to be all over the place.

When Arachidonic Acid first came out, the common way to run it was using it every day for 50 days - and honestly, I think 50 days was just common bc at 4 per day, that was 2 bottles. I was saying that 8 weeks was fine even back then.

Since then, some people still use it daily, some people only use it on workout days - I fall into the category of thinking if the goal is actual muscle and strength, I would use it daily myself. Duration wise, I would say 8 to 12 weeks is the most common run length now days, but I know some people that use it for much longer periods. We've had a lot of people asking us to do a 12 bottle multi-pack bc they run it pretty consistently.

But yes, I think 12 weeks is fine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above on the 12 weeks then some time off. In my opinion it's always good to take a little break after pushing for 12 weeks/3 months.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the latest protocol for X-gels? What are people including these days?

GMS?
Forskolin?
PA?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done four months/16 weeks before with nothing but great results. Just warm your joints up properly before hitting anything too heavy and you should be fine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the latest protocol for X-gels? What are people including these days?

GMS?
Forskolin?
PA?
X-Gels can be stacked with GlycerPump, Forskolin XT, or Phosphatidic Acid XT like you mentioned; as those contain some of the ingredients that have long been used with it.

It's pretty common now days to see people incorporate X-Gels into their natural anabolic regimen and stack it with other natural anabolics like Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Pepti-Plex, etc.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys.

just a brief questions as title states. How long can an xgels/Ara cycle be? Can I cycle for 12 weeks?

thanks!
It's pretty common now days to see people incorporate X-Gels into their natural anabolic regimen and stack it with other natural anabolics like Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Pepti-Plex, etc.
ARA+PA is hands down THE best natty stack I've ever done for size gains.