PA vs ARA

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Another question. Is necessary to' take GMS and LCLT ? And if yes, in the meantime of Ara or is good sprouded during the day?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another question. Is necessary to' take GMS and LCLT ? And if yes, in the meantime of Ara or is good sprouded during the day?
If you're going to dose Soy Lecithin (PA) with ArA, no need for GMS as the Soy Lecithin will act as the emulsifier.

With that said, no you do not need GMS or LCLT to run alongside ArA but they are both very cheap and add benefit to the ArA.

Dose with ArA, in the pre-workout setting.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to dose Soy Lecithin (PA) with ArA, no need for GMS as the Soy Lecithin will act as the emulsifier.

With that said, no you do not need GMS or LCLT to run alongside ArA but they are both very cheap and add benefit to the ArA.

Dose with ArA, in the pre-workout setting.
Thank you very much

bb333

Awards
  • Established
How much grams of Fearn Lecithin Granules do you recommend?

Maybe I will buy this.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you tell me where you found this info?I didnt.
I have said this before but i will do it again..

Optima;

10.5g Granules contain 1300g PA;
how much is that in % ? 12.380 % of PA.

Its not 12.5 but i used my head to calculate that :p but almost 12.4 is not far from 12.5 ;)

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
So it's ok ARA ( 4 softgels X factor) + PA (soy lecithin granules "optima") 2g only prewo days?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bb333

Awards
  • Established
fearn,
ordered!
in a few days gets home!

I only took 1 jar and. ..
If I will make 2 tablespoons, 15gr,
I will last 30 days.

I think we start as well.

It works the same with 1200 mg of PA?
15gr of Fearn.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fearn,
ordered!
in a few days gets home!

I only took 1 jar and. ..
If I will make 2 tablespoons, 15gr,
I will last 30 days.

I think we start as well.

It works the same with 1200 mg of PA?
15gr of Fearn.
You will be good but i personaly (and other) saw much better results from higher dosage like 2+ or 3+ grams

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
5lbs of Fearn arriving tomorrow. Going to see what 5tbsp does

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take at least 2g of PA. You will NOT be disappointed
All pre workout ? Asking bc cutler king is recommended spread out

How does fears tastes and what are u guys mixing it in .. Aqua ??

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just grab a Tbs and kick it back mang, it's nutty...like you, but different ;)

paula

paula

Awards
Guys do you dose your PA everyday? Or just workout days only?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ordered some SL granules, but while I wait for it to arrive I found some capsules at 1200mg on a BOGO. Anyone try capsules yet?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ordered some SL granules, but while I wait for it to arrive I found some capsules at 1200mg on a BOGO. Anyone try capsules yet?
But that's 1200 of diff types of ingridents mix right or strictly just PA 1200mg/cap ?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I'ts good PA (soy lecithin granules)+ARA? Soy lecithin contains omega 3 and omega 6.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'ts good PA (soy lecithin granules)+ARA? Soy lecithin contains omega 3 and omega 6.
The soy lecithin granules are deoiled and the omega 3 dose isn't going to effect the ArA.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
After speaking to Danes, guna pick up 1kg of this stuff

Most Wanted
Follidrone
Lecithin Granules

Tasty

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes i take it pre..

Remember, KING has other ingredients so thats why but i mean PA should be taken pre and understanding how it works its best this way. Some tske it pre pre and after workout too..

Granules taste:
Mild nutty taste and consistence. Seriously it is gooooood :) throw in your mouth and chew/swallow..

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes i take it pre..

Remember, KING has other ingredients so thats why but i mean PA should be taken pre and understanding how it works its best this way. Some tske it pre pre and after workout too..

Granules taste:
Mild nutty taste and consistence. Seriously it is gooooood :) throw in your mouth and chew/swallow..
I finally got use to the SL lingering aftertaste, it's not too bad anymore :)

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
The soy lecithin granules are deoiled and the omega 3 dose isn't going to effect the ArA.
I'm going to run two bottles of X factor and my concern is that the stack with soy lecithin could turn as x factor advanced (containing omega 3 from fish oil). I heard several complaints about the advanced version.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run two bottles of X factor and my concern is that the stack with soy lecithin could turn as x factor advanced (containing omega 3 from fish oil). I heard several complaints about the advanced version.
lecithin will be fine with Xfactor OG / Xgels as kbayne said

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
lecithin will be fine with Xfactor OG / Xgels as kbayne said
Thanks to you and to kbayne. Ordered 2 cans of Optima as soy lecithin and two bottles of x factor OG. After a break of 30 days I'll put ABE in the stack (currently in ABE+Free T).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate myself tho
Lol :doh:

But that's 1200 of diff types of ingridents mix right or strictly just PA 1200mg/cap ?
Ya, what GQ said, man...only about 7% of that 1200mg cap of SL is going to be PA, which we are wanting to be dosed upwards of about 2 or more grams...that's a lotta caps :eek:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to you and to kbayne. Ordered 2 cans of Optima as soy lecithin and two bottles of x factor OG. After a break of 30 days I'll put ABE in the stack (currently in ABE+Free T).
Sounds like a very solid plan!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been running the SL and Follidrone for about two weeks. Started right at the begging of PCT. So far the fullness of the two is great. While there is not the "I am on hormones!!!!" feel to it mentally there is the physical feeling as far as muscle hardness and fullness. I am also on lower carbs as well, 25-50% lower depending on the day of the week. I have gained weight since coming off but look better. There has been a degree of vascularity reduction due to being off. Strength is a little lower as well but nothing significant and more so in single joint movements as squat and dead continue to improve.

The mental focus boost of the SL is very apparent. Ability to type at an increased rate with less mistakes is very noticeable. I have used Follidrone for two cycles prior to this and the SL/Folli is a step up from what already is a great supp in folli. I have King on the way as I really like the stimulant free energy I get from Niagen and when you factor the price of Niagen itself King is a steal. I will continue with the SL as the focus aspect of it is enough to continue for alone. King will be dosed preworkout and SL at other times of the day. Folli is split 1 precardio and 1 1.5 hours prior to resistance training.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cut my latest xfactor run short by a bottle because i'm currently going for physical therapy a few days a week and i'm not able to get to the gym as much

which saves me 3 bottles of ara, 4 can's of SL, hopefully i can get some myosynergy into the mix, see what all the rage is all about with these natty supps

bb333

Awards
  • Established
recapping!

soon beginning with Fearn.

as the first month, I'll use 2 tablespoons per day (15gr = 1200 PA).
I will do this test, let's see what will be the results.
In the second month, if I will, I will PA to 4 tablespoons per day (2400 PA).

a few questions:

on the day off, I have to divide the dose, in my case 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon, or entire dose?

on the day on, how do you recommend taking it?
(I work out in the afternoon, at 15:00)

a-1 tablespoon after breakfast, and 1 tbsp 30 minutes prework.

b-2 tablespoons after breakfast

c-30 minutes 1 tablespoon, spoon 1 prework postwork.

d-?

other questions:

do you recommend:

30 days = 2 tablespoons per day (1200 PA)

or

15 = 4 tablespoons workouts in training day (2400 PA).

Thanks again
Sorry for the repetitive questions,
I want to be precise :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been running the SL and Follidrone for about two weeks. Started right at the begging of PCT. So far the fullness of the two is great. While there is not the "I am on hormones!!!!" feel to it mentally there is the physical feeling as far as muscle hardness and fullness. I am also on lower carbs as well, 25-50% lower depending on the day of the week. I have gained weight since coming off but look better. There has been a degree of vascularity reduction due to being off. Strength is a little lower as well but nothing significant and more so in single joint movements as squat and dead continue to improve.

The mental focus boost of the SL is very apparent. Ability to type at an increased rate with less mistakes is very noticeable. I have used Follidrone for two cycles prior to this and the SL/Folli is a step up from what already is a great supp in folli. I have King on the way as I really like the stimulant free energy I get from Niagen and when you factor the price of Niagen itself King is a steal. I will continue with the SL as the focus aspect of it is enough to continue for alone. King will be dosed preworkout and SL at other times of the day. Folli is split 1 precardio and 1 1.5 hours prior to resistance training.
I have been using PA since april.
MicroPA by biotest and have tried OG King And KING v2 . Tried doses from 750mg to 2g and bigger dosage worked MUCH better.

Now i am using Soy Lecithin (3g of PA) and 750mgPA from microPA (Have 11 bottles left so why not).
My strength is increasing a lot,sick good musclefullness,pump, and gained size too..

750mg PA cant compare to higher PA doses. Thats why i love soy lecithin. Damn cheap, so easy to get high PA dosages and there is benefits from other.phospholipids in SL..

4 of my friends are powerlifters and i have introduced them into PA (Soy lecithin granules). They have been on it 1 month but they have allready crushed PRs and they enjoy musclefullness,strength,appetite increase too.

changemyoil66

Awards
I would run 2 tablespoons prewo. Try that for 2 weeks to see if you notice anything.

Then try 3-4 tablespoons for another 2 weeks to see if there is any difference from the 2 table spoons.

Then after doing all of the above, you can try taking 2 table spoons on your off days in the morning.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I have been using PA since april.
MicroPA by biotest and have tried OG King And KING v2 . Tried doses from 750mg to 2g and bigger dosage worked MUCH better.

Now i am using Soy Lecithin (3g of PA) and 750mgPA from microPA (Have 11 bottles left so why not).
My strength is increasing a lot,sick good musclefullness,pump, and gained size too..

750mg PA cant compare to higher PA doses. Thats why i love soy lecithin. Damn cheap, so easy to get high PA dosages and there is benefits from other.phospholipids in SL..

4 of my friends are powerlifters and i have introduced them into PA (Soy lecithin granules). They have been on it 1 month but they have allready crushed PRs and they enjoy musclefullness,strength,appetite increase too.
Danes,
from April until now,
quanri chili you put?

you are in hypo caloric diet, calorie or hyper?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes,
from April until now,
quanri chili you put?

you are in hypo caloric diet, calorie or hyper?
Actually i have been eating the same amount of calories whole year now and still gained size and strength while using PA (glycogen retention)

I have tried to take 3 breaks from PA but believe me or not it was BIG difference to be on/off PA ..

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I would run 2 tablespoons prewo. Try that for 2 weeks to see if you notice anything.

Then try 3-4 tablespoons for another 2 weeks to see if there is any difference from the 2 table spoons.

Then after doing all of the above, you can try taking 2 table spoons on your off days in the morning.
It might be a good idea.

You, in the first 2 weeks,
with 2 tablespoons prework,
did you get the results?

changemyoil66

Awards
It might be a good idea.

You, in the first 2 weeks,
with 2 tablespoons prework,
did you get the results?
I noticed a difference in the 2nd day. I was fuller than normal. And the appetite increased big time also. But I also workout 5 days a week. That's why I don't take it on my off days.

I just started taking 3 tablespoons and have noticed that I've gotten even fuller. No strength increase that is out of the normal, but defiantly adding size.