Orangatang goes ANDRO

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
How many carbs would you say you're taking in on the paleo diet?
I will do some calculations when I get home and will post them. I can say that taking complex carbs out of my diet and this caloric deficit this is the most successful cut ive ever done. And im only on the third week.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
so here we are with another quick checkpoint review (keep in mind 5/10 is the norm on a noncycle day)

Agression:7/10 I do feel a little aggressive, certainly wanting to smash some peoples teeth in this week.

Mood: 7/10 I feel great lethargy is gone now that im almost completely eating paleo

Stress Level: 6/10 Back to school, full engineering load; thermodynamics, materials engineering, system dynamics and vibration, and drawing
Something that lowered stress was finding out I got my job back for the summer at the engineering firm I worked at last year (designing test components for nuclear reactor parts)

Strength: 6/10 The 1-andro has mad me feel stronger, I hit a PR deadlifting the other day.

Thermo Effect:
6/10 I'm not getting this sense of warmth that others are talking about, however I do get a great burn going when doing cardio along with a nice sweat.

Workout Quality:
6/10 going great

Other notes: Noticeable fat loss. abdominals seem to be coming out of hiding but nothing specatacular...yet

I have decided to just run the AL the full two bottle 8 weeks. I for got to measure my testicals before starting the cycle but they do seem to have atrophied slightly.
That why i got a life picture so i never have to wonder. :sad::banana::sad:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are going good, and you have quite a ways to go:)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Things are going good, and you have quite a ways to go:)
Man I agree 100% Today I'm the lowest I've weighed in years. I'm down to 166 and my lifts are only slightly lower now. Still getting quality reps and sets.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Here's yesterdays diet, Usually i don't eat the power bar and keep carbs sub 100grams. And get another meal to get more protein

Attachments

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's kinda low on the calories. Paleo advocates a hell of a lot more fat and protein than that.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
That's kinda low on the calories. Paleo advocates a hell of a lot more fat and protein than that.
I was under the impression that paleo stated one should eat when hungry. i feel some sense of satiety on this. I probably could use to throw in another meal or two.

You are paleo right rodja? what does your calorie count look like?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that paleo stated one should eat when hungry. i feel some sense of satiety on this. I probably could use to throw in another meal or two.

You are paleo right rodja? what does your calorie count look like?
It's around 3000 a day. I take in around 3500 on my refeeds (every 2-3 days depending on activity level) with the extra calories coming from red potatoes (I add coconut oil to them for flavor and extra fat).

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
It's around 3000 a day. I take in around 3500 on my refeeds (every 2-3 days depending on activity level) with the extra calories coming from red potatoes (I add coconut oil to them for flavor and extra fat).
Ok I will begin to reevaluate and try to stack in some more cals

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
wow, im shocked how little you eat, how do you even control your appetite, i know you are cutting, but thats fasting

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
wow, im shocked how little you eat, how do you even control your appetite, i know you are cutting, but thats fasting
I've really been trying to discipline myself to eat toward my goals man, im serious about getting cut up.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've really been trying to discipline myself to eat toward my goals man, im serious about getting cut up.
Thats good dedication right there. I think this is where Androlean is goin to shine, in a calorie deficite.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Thats good dedication right there. I think this is where Androlean is goin to shine, in a calorie deficite.
sorry i 100% disagree.....a 5'10, 175lb bodybuilder/gym enthusiast, should not be down to 1500cals under any circumstances

1 - increase cardio or training intensity vs cutting cals in half of what maintenance would be

2 - going so low will set the user up for a serious disaster once he ceases the stack and his body goes big time catabolic on him or conversley when the cals finally do come back, the body's predisposition to store everything he puts in his mouth, it would have to be a slow taper back up to avoid that

rule of thumb is 1000cals = 1lb, and 1-1.5lb per week with regards to fat burning

if maintenance is 3k approx, op is 1500 under, x 7 days = 10k under a wk....it isnt as straight forward as that, but jmo.....if hes not shedding alot of fat right now, his body has already started to fight him

sorry but i think this approach is not the best, jmo, as i really hope you get where you want to go

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im not a rep, but being a vegetarian, and successfully cutting with alot of caloric manipulation, i think i may know something

if anything add a 4th or 5th day where you dbl those cals, then drop back....this will be a step forward to where im going with this, and at the same time we are working with your desire to keep cals low

another thing, jmo of course, is i firmly believe the body adapts to any circumstance amazingly well, and in a caloric deficit, over a long period, will fight you tooth n nail....i think a taper is another option, if you go 8wks straight at the same caloric intake, the body will adapt and burn alot less......either bring the total down even more, slowly every 2wks, but include those refeeed days, there will be a point where the results will stop

you want to burn fat, not 'weight', cut is good, skinny n soft isnt

a point to look at too, at 150 cals, an active 170lb man, you are not far off from those women and their 500-750cal hcg diets

you've spent alot of money on these products, you want to maximize this

again jmo

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id agree with that. 1500 calories is too much. Perhaps 300 to 500 is better and the refeed days do help to stoke the metabolism. The calorie deficite comment is one that Eric is talking about, but I dont think he meant 1500 calories ; )

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Ok gents I will add more calories for sure then. I will add that i do not believe my body has begun to fight me yet, i seem to be loosing a lot of bf

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Also, would it be beneficial to have a progress photo on here so you can tell me if I am wasting away?

ANNND, I missed a few line in my calculations and my calories are right at 2000.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Ok gents I will add more calories for sure then. I will add that i do not believe my body has begun to fight me yet, i seem to be loosing a lot of bf
sounds good, pics can say alot

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, would it be beneficial to have a progress photo on here so you can tell me if I am wasting away?

ANNND, I missed a few line in my calculations and my calories are right at 2000.
That is a big difference, post the pic, and lets see how you are doing.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far, Tang!

Will you be running the 1-AD in conjunction with AL for the duration of your cycle?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far, Tang!

Will you be running the 1-AD in conjunction with AL for the duration of your cycle?
Glad to have you in brother!

As of now, no I will not (i only had 1, 120ml bottle) however...Because I now have a Serm I am considering stacking an Oral with it for the second 4 weeks. I

This cycle has been a dream, no lie. Just a touch of lethargy which i am now habituated to and do not notice.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you in brother!

As of now, no I will not (i only had 1, 120ml bottle) however...Because I now have a Serm I am considering stacking an Oral with it for the second 4 weeks. I

This cycle has been a dream, no lie. Just a touch of lethargy which i am now habituated to and do not notice.
Good deal.

Have you ran 1-AD before?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
No sir, my first time
Oh, okay. In your opinion, do you think one product is working more effectively than the other? I imagine it would be somewhat difficult to judge the overall efficacy of either product when both are being used simultaneously.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Whatup gents, I'm suuuper sick today. I did a refeed yesterday with complex carbs and dairy and by the end of the day I was debilitatingly sick.

Today i did cardio, abs, and then 40 min in the sauna.

Attached is the pic we discussed earlier, i look forward to the feedback.

Attachments

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Looks like good progress to me. Waist looks trimmer. Arms and shoulders looked more pumped better definition...doesn't look like you're sacrificing muscle mass. (But, I am NOT an expert)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thanks carl, i agree there has been a little trimming goin on. And this is end of 3 out of 8 weeks so i hope to have some good changes by the end.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks carl, i agree there has been a little trimming goin on. And this is end of 3 out of 8 weeks so i hope to have some good changes by the end.
So far I think your right on track bro. Keep it up!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thanks gents, I'm on day 19. I have a serious sinus infection. I'm trying to get to the gym but i simply can't breathe

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sucks man sorry to hear it ,but sometime you just have to back away and take a rest to prevent getting worse.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Sucks man sorry to hear it ,but sometime you just have to back away and take a rest to prevent getting worse.
Thanks bro, I get these real bad sinus infections like once every couple years and I sometimes have to get shots for the sinus headache pain. Just bloows. But im gonna get in the gym tonight and fight thru this.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, very nice.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Orangatang is a back at full strength folks.

I'm gonna kill it at the gym tonight.

Also another little change to PCT. I'm gonna add calcium lactate powder (1.5grams) with every 3 grams of DAA that I use. I made this decision to see I want to buy that new DA-HCG that taurus has concocted

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where do you get calcium lactate powder?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get calcium lactate powder?

Amazon
with free shipping. Once I started looking it up i found out its not an uncommon chemical. I bought a pound of it so i will have a lot left over. If you want some let me know I'll send you some of mine.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Orangatang is a back at full strength folks.

I'm gonna kill it at the gym tonight.

Also another little change to PCT. I'm gonna add calcium lactate powder (1.5grams) with every 3 grams of DAA that I use. I made this decision to see I want to buy that new DA-HCG that taurus has concocted
Nice! I, too, picked up some bulk Calcium Lactate for my AndroMass cycle. I'm also interested in seeing how effective it is when used without the addition of D-AA.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I, too, picked up some bulk Calcium Lactate for my AndroMass cycle. I'm also interested in seeing how effective it is when used without the addition of D-AA.
I hope you will be logging this because I too am intersted in its effects without.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I hope you will be logging this because I too am intersted in its effects without.
Definitely. I'm thinking about picking up another tub of CL and using it on-cycle as a solo experiment; and then with D-AA during PCT. Basically, it's cheap and should have some cumulative effects according to DA-HCG's write-up.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Whats up anabolic mindfukcs?

Came back from the sickness with a new deadlift P.R.

I finally was able to hit 300lbs with good form.

Mixed it up with some Bicep curls, military pushups, and hyperextension situps.

I feel that pic doesn't really do justice here guys. I'm gonna try to get a better one with good lighting. I certainly feel a lot leaner than when i started. I believe tomorrow marks the first day of week 4. Weght is right at 166.5lbs

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up anabolic mindfukcs?

Came back from the sickness with a new deadlift P.R.

I finally was able to hit 300lbs with good form.

Mixed it up with some Bicep curls, military pushups, and hyperextension situps.

I feel that pic doesn't really do justice here guys. I'm gonna try to get a better one with good lighting. I certainly feel a lot leaner than when i started. I believe tomorrow marks the first day of week 4. Weght is right at 166.5lbs
Seriously! You came out of being sick and set a PR, hell ya man!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously! You came out of being sick and set a PR, hell ya man!
:11: Awesome! That is strong Orangatang :thumbsup:

//CC

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Workout last night was one of the best I've had in a while, Did some cardio 30min total of 14.5miles, Then did 20min heavy bag work, sat in the sauna for 20,

Weight is still 166-167

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ran 29 mph? :lol: