Orangatang goes ANDRO

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Prowlers are the business. Just be careful if you do it on concrete. I had some crappy shoes on during a strongman session and ate the pavement hard when I slipped. Looking good orangatang. Increased sex drive and mood, very nice.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd never pay money for a prowler. I know they are a bit different but i can kick my own ass at the park with a giant tractor tire, and my weighted sled. Both were close to free.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd never pay money for a prowler. I know they are a bit different but i can kick my own ass at the park with a giant tractor tire, and my weighted sled. Both were close to free.
Having done conditioning sessions where both a Prowler and a tire are involved, I look forward to the part of the circuit where I can take a second and reset my body.

In case you were curious, here's the session:
30M Prowler push (low handles with 100 lbs)
5 tire flips
30M Prowler push (vertical bars)
10 sprawls
x10

I've never vomited from training, but this put me into a coma for about 15 minutes where I was just lying on the pavement.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the prowler and big tire descriptions. I'm looking into scoring a big asss tractor tire from a local tire repair shop.

Does anyone here know of any Lethargy associated with 1androsterone or the androlean??

I say this because I feel outstanding all day then by 7 or 8 pm I start yawning and get sleepy.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not going to lie im kinda jealous...
Me too, but I don't think that my wife would approve if I started flipping that in our apartment :lol:

//CC

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the prowler and big tire descriptions. I'm looking into scoring a big asss tractor tire from a local tire repair shop.

Does anyone here know of any Lethargy associated with 1androsterone or the androlean??

I say this because I feel outstanding all day then by 7 or 8 pm I start yawning and get sleepy.
I think this has to do with the hormone in AL clearing your system by then. Eric developed these to act this way.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I think this has to do with the hormone in AL clearing your system by then. Eric developed these to act this way.
ok thanks man. I will say I'm starting to rage a little. I love this stuff. Starting to see some changes too, and my diet has been ok but not awesome so thats a plus

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok thanks man. I will say I'm starting to rage a little. I love this stuff. Starting to see some changes too, and my diet has been ok but not awesome so thats a plus
Nice, looking forward to the end results!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1-andro is really well known for lethargy. Run it solo and life can suck, that's why it helps to stack it with 4-ad or some form of testosterone.

Androlean has the 5-dhea which is a nuerosteroid so it should mitigate the lethargy to some degree. As already stated it sounds like it's wearing off in the evening.

What time of the day are you dosing everything?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
1-andro is really well known for lethargy. Run it solo and life can suck, that's why it helps to stack it with 4-ad or some form of testosterone.

Androlean has the 5-dhea which is a nuerosteroid so it should mitigate the lethargy to some degree. As already stated it sounds like it's wearing off in the evening.

What time of the day are you dosing everything?
Dosing looks like this:

Wake (like 11am b/c im on spring break): 3 caps ANDROlean

3 hours later (2-3pm): 2ml 1-Andro

3 hours later (5-6pm): 3 caps ANDROlean

3 hours later (8-9pm): 2ml 1-Andro

Todays Workout:

15 Medicine ball Cleans x 20lbs
15 Wallball shots (squat then explode and launch ball to 10feet) x 20lbs

As fast as possible....Took me 8minutes 17seconds and I was gasping for air like a guppy on the beach.

Morning Weight was 168lbs.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like Androlean helps you get in the zone Orangatang.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing looks like this:

Wake (like 11am b/c im on spring break): 3 caps ANDROlean

3 hours later (2-3pm): 2ml 1-Andro

3 hours later (5-6pm): 3 caps ANDROlean

3 hours later (8-9pm): 2ml 1-Andro

Todays Workout:

As fast as possible....Took me 8minutes 17seconds and I was gasping for air like a guppy on the beach.

Morning Weight was 168lbs.
From what i read dont u suppose to spread two doses atleast 6hours apart? u doing only 3 hours..

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It looks like the AL is spread out six hours. AL then three hours later 1Andro then three hours later AL then three hours later 1Andro.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would play with dosing to see if you can alleviate the lethargy. Either by increasing your androlean dose or taking your second 1-andro dose at the same time as the andrlean. It wouldn't be so bad if you were able to delay the lethargy from kicking in until bed time.

I love spring break.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Week one Wrap up

Agression:7/10 a bit more aggression than usual

Mood: 5/10 mood is normal. (I have had some lethargy, but increased food intake later in the day seemed to quell this)

Stress Level: 0/10 (spring break = stress free life for me)

Strength: 7/10, already feeling stronger and muscles seem harder

Thermo Effect: 8/10, just plain sweet, I've been asked if I had a fever etc.

Workout Quality: 7/10, cardio is great. I feel a little burned out right now so Im taking tomorrow to rest.

Today I just warmed up with a little basketball and did some abs and oblique work.

**Question for you guys** -- If I buy another bottle of ANDROlean do you think my PCT would still suffice or should I get a serm? The only one I really would take is Torem, And I'm thinking 60mls for the first week and 30 for the second and then discontinuing use.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
late and subd

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Get the SERM, torem is the best approved SERM available. You could do 60mg for 2 weeks then 30mg for two weeks and start the trs at week 3 of pct, or do the trs right away do 2 weeks of the torem, in that case I'd dose 120 mgx3 days, 90 mgx4 days, then 60 mgx7 days

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get the SERM, torem is the best approved SERM available. You could do 60mg for 2 weeks then 30mg for two weeks and start the trs at week 3 of pct, or do the trs right away do 2 weeks of the torem, in that case I'd dose 120 mgx3 days, 90 mgx4 days, then 60 mgx7 days
never tried torem but clomid aint too bad

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 cycle Update!

I just ordered another bottle of ANDROlean and I got 1800mg of Torem to kick start my HPTA.

8 week andro lets fukin go!!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I just read in your Mesomorph/CN log your were suppose to be off supps for a month per the doctors orders, becasue of your blood test. Looks like u made it 3 weeks. What gives?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I just read in your Mesomorph/CN log your were suppose to be off supps for a month per the doctors orders, becasue of your blood test. Looks like u made it 3 weeks. What gives?
I got retested 26 days later bro, I rounded up to a month, My bad. Cleared for take off now

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know how i missed it, I thought you were logging the androlean solo.. but your stacking it with 1-andro.. I see :) I wanted to see a solo androlean log to judge that by itself. The fact is AMS's 1-andro is bad ass stuff! I ran there melt tabs and loved them!!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 cycle Update!

I just ordered another bottle of ANDROlean and I got 1800mg of Torem to kick start my HPTA.

8 week andro lets fukin go!!
good luck.....torem for pct is the only way to go....add some tcf-1 and game over, n your sac swole

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I dont know how i missed it, I thought you were logging the androlean solo.. but your stacking it with 1-andro.. I see :) I wanted to see a solo androlean log to judge that by itself. The fact is AMS's 1-andro is bad ass stuff! I ran there melt tabs and loved them!!
I'm liking the 1andro too man, I'm doing 4ml/day and things seem to be working out pretty good. I will say my boys seem a little tighter and less bulbous today.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
just a quick update, I'm seeing some ab definition...hell yes its working

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Got some pretty good news today Gents!

I set a new PR today deadlifting (285lbs x 1rep) I know thats not great but i only recently started deadlifting and was pretty happy about this, I'm a little dude and hope to get over 300 in the next month.

Weight today = 168lbs

Todays Workout (deadlifts trashed me so the rest of the workout was a bit weak)
Used 1st scoop of Mesomorph and 6 caps Creatine Nitrate-first use in over a month

Diet: At this point I would say I'm eating 80-85% Paleo at this point.

Deadlift
135lbs x 7reps
135lbs x 7reps
185lbs x 6reps
235lbs x 3reps
285lbs x 1rep

SuperSet

Single arm alternating bicep curls - 8 reps each x 30lbs
Overhead hammer tricep extension - 8 reps x 40 lbs
Should flys - 7 reps x 15lbs each

Single arm alternating bicep curls - 4 reps each x 45lbs
Overhead hammer tricep extension - 8 reps x 50 lbs
Should flys - 7 reps x 20lbs each

Single arm alternating bicep curls - 6 reps each x 40lbs
Overhead hammer tricep extension - 6 reps x 40 lbs
Should flys - 7 reps x 20lbs each

Did some various ab exercises pulled from the p90x ab ripper x

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
just a quick update, I'm seeing some ab definition...hell yes its working
with all the hype, and being a guinea pig, its cool to see its working for you, even tho you are a complete stranger to me lol, im happy for you bud

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
with all the hype, and being a guinea pig, its cool to see its working for you, even tho you are a complete stranger to me lol, im happy for you bud
Thanks man! I do think I would like to see a price decrease on this though...Maybe 40-50bills seems like a better price point

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! I do think I would like to see a price decrease on this though...Maybe 40-50bills seems like a better price point
They cost more than that to manufacture, at this point:( Price point will lower eventually with the success of the series I'm sure.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
They cost more than that to manufacture, at this point:( Price point will lower eventually with the success of the series I'm sure.
I figured as much, technology costs money, technology thats pushing the boundaries of a field costs a lot of money

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
They should offer a AM special, sell it to me in a paper bag for 33% off! :yup:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
They should offer a AM special, sell it to me in a paper bag for 33% off! :yup:
i will say that with a coupon code and some points that i had accumulated, i got my second bottle of androlean shipped for 53bills

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
That's not bad. And the payment thing is pretty cool if you spend $200. Be nice if that came down a little further too. My interest in the AH/AL stack is really growing but, anything over $150 is ALOT for a cycle. And if you need 2 bottles! Ain't NO way I dropping $300!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
iv seen lean pretty cheap online somewhere