Orangatang goes ANDRO

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my samples last night, tried the 2 RecoverPros this morning with 12oz water.

Raspberry RecoverPro 7/10 - Not enough berry flavor IMO, and not quite sweet/tart enough for my personal taste with raspberries, but close. There were a lot of leucine floaties in there after 1-2 minutes of shaking, so 4:1:1 definitely in there! I could drink it daily without a problem, but it isn't like Watermelon Xtend which I will compulsively drink. I'd put this a little better than BC+EAA watermelon-kiwi for mixability and taste. The dissolving leucine is my main sticking point, though I do like 4:1:1 mixes. I may consider buying the big tub of this for my daily BCAA needs, based on value per serving and 4:1:1 ratio.

Lemon RecoverPro 6/10 - Whoa, that's tart! Not sweet enough IMO for sure! I don't think I could drink this regularly at the concentration I used (12oz water). Perhaps though it'd be (much) better dilluted to my standard 1L bottle for a nice light lemon flavor. I would've liked to try that now in retrospect. The floaties were not as much a problem surprisingly. I probably won't buy this since I don't know how it will dillute to larger volumes.
Reps for sharing.