Orangatang goes ANDRO

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Home stretch...
Summer starts June 9th And hopefully I will be ready. I sorta blew it by taking the epi. I was planning on entering that awesome PP promo. I even reserved a spot then forgot about the no anabolic policy. i still might send it in explaining how great Androlean is for a stack

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait for the final review :D

//CC

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who wants to be satisfied, then there is no challenge.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save the satisfaction for your golden years.
These are his golden years... the platinum and diamond ages are coming :trink26:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
These are his golden years... the platinum and diamond ages are coming :trink26:
hahaha thanks man you guys are like fine scotch, you just get better with age.

As for me: Today weight is back up to 165.7lbs, I feel like the epi is starting to work. Muscles look fuller and apetite is up, however im not eating any more.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff I'm readying and trying to catch up to date

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
great stuff I'm readying and trying to catch up to date
glad you found this, 12 days there will be pics from Last november, the first day of this cycle and current. I feel like a new man (or at least upgraded version lol)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
hahaha thanks man you guys are like fine scotch, you just get better with age.

As for me: Today weight is back up to 165.7lbs, I feel like the epi is starting to work. Muscles look fuller and apetite is up, however im not eating any more.
Now that you added the Epi how long of a cycle is this turning out to be and what where you going to run for PCT. if you don't mind me asking.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Now that you added the Epi how long of a cycle is this turning out to be and what where you going to run for PCT. if you don't mind me asking.
Total Length: 9 weeks and 12 Days

PCT: 4 weeks total.
Consisting of:
Toremifene Citrate: 90mg for 3 days, 60mg for 11 days, 30mg for 14 days
AI: Post Cycle Support
PES: Erase
Bulk DAA + Calcium Lactate (3grams and 1.3 grams respectively)

Also I'm going to use up the rest of the bottle of 7keto spray I have

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
topical 7-keto lowers testosterone. May want to save it for after PCT...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Consisting of:

7-spray by Prototype?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

Consisting of:

Thanks just curious. That's a pretty long run without any HCG. I hope you bounce back well. Don't think my little ol raisens could handle that long. Curious if this Andro prove less harsh on shut down. I start my PCT on Saturday.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
topical 7-keto lowers testosterone. May want to save it for after PCT...
???? I've heard it can lower estrogen, but testosterone?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thanks just curious. That's a pretty long run without any HCG. I hope you bounce back well. Don't think my little ol raisens could handle that long. Curious if this Andro prove less harsh on shut down. I start my PCT on Saturday.

I'm pretty sure If i just ran the androlean for 8 weeks I would need little pct. I wish I did bloods but like no shutdown at all that I noticed. And i got shut down on hdrol in 26 days so i know what its like

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah wtf does topical 7 keto lower test???
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum

http://www.biomed.cas.cz/physiolres/...df/sulcova.pdf

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/164045-topical-7-keto-14.html

Theres not a possibility here...there is a study done on humans on transdermal 7-keto decreasing testosterone. More important than the decrease in T and the raise in SHBG.

Find one that shows it doesnt have a negative effect on T or SHBG and then your argument is valid

Not trying to go against the product, it is what it is...your statement basically just says "studies on humans dont really mean anything"

It is a good product, IF you know what you are doing with it. it is great for a recomp and solid for cortisol. But you shouldnt be telling people that it wont effect your testosterone or that they should use it in PCT (not saying you did). Taking it in PCT would be extremely counterproductive

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang that's wild, never knew that

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, i took my last 6 caps of ANDROlean today. A few more days of Epi then rolling into pct.

i love anabolics man but I'm prone to acne. like i have 3 prescriptions to combat normal acne, and this cycle has been hell on my dermis

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sadly, i took my last 6 caps of ANDROlean today. A few more days of Epi then rolling into pct.

i love anabolics man but I'm prone to acne. like i have 3 prescriptions to combat normal acne, and this cycle has been hell on my dermis
May you have a seemingly short pct and quickly move into your next cycle ; )

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
seem·ing·ly/ˈsēmiNGlē/Adverb
1. So as to give the impression of having a certain quality.
:think:
Not sure thats what you meant to say maybe exceedingly.
I know i know i'm being a :*******: we all knew what you meant just giving you a hard time.LOL ( i just like to pick because i do it all the time )

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well having 3 Rx off cycle, you know what you are getting into. As long as you are able to manage it though its not bad.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know i know i'm being a :*******: we all knew what you meant just giving you a hard time.LOL ( i just like to pick because i do it all the time )
What he means is, your PCT will not be short, but it will be so enjoyable that it will feel as though it was short. :bigok:

lol

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
What he means is, your PCT will not be short, but it will be so enjoyable that it will feel as though it was short. :bigok:

lol
brilliant concept:)
Well I can assure you that PCT will be full and thorough! Anabolics are fun by my i (and my lineage) need my endocrine system in tact so i will pct and take 8 weeks off before attempting anything else. :yup:

'merica! :usa:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topcial 7-Keto, does that lowering test scenario go for oral also I presume?! :(

//CC

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
THE END!

Well friends this is the end!

The first pic is me November firsts 2010, the others are me today. Thank you for checkin this log out. I appreciate your input

Gonna upp the cardio big time during pct and still try and lose this fat that wont leave

Attachments

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big difference, good job and thanks for the log bud!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Nice job definfitly see a big difference.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting lean and fit looking, keep it up. Next will come a lean bulk I have a feeling... ;)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Getting lean and fit looking, keep it up. Next will come a lean bulk I have a feeling... ;)
YES! I'm thinking trenazone and androhard, but maybe in like 3 months or so when i cut the rest of this unsightly fat off my abs

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'd give it a good 3 months or so going natty anyway.

I'm doing a lean bulk now, and it's working pretty well with LeanGains / Intermittent Fasting. Strength/size/aesthetics are improving, though I'm definitely not as lean as I was for competition, but I'm enjoying life/eating much more!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd give it a good 3 months or so going natty anyway.

I'm doing a lean bulk now, and it's working pretty well with LeanGains / Intermittent Fasting. Strength/size/aesthetics are improving, though I'm definitely not as lean as I was for competition, but I'm enjoying life/eating much more!
I'm going to start leangains as soon as i can get some coin for bulk bcaa's. And yes i will be natty for that 3 months fo sho! Deeez nuts need a break

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to start leangains as soon as i can get some coin for bulk bcaa's. And yes i will be natty for that 3 months fo sho! Deeez nuts need a break
PM'd.

Also, I tried the new AI Sports RecoverPro Raspberry. It's a good deal, you can find it as cheap as $32 for 1000g. It's a 4:1:1 blend, so plenty of leucine which is what counts IMO. Makes it cheaper too! That's probably the best price for a flavored BCAA you'll get.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM'd.

Also, I tried the new AI Sports RecoverPro Raspberry. It's a good deal, you can find it as cheap as $32 for 1000g. It's a 4:1:1 blend, so plenty of leucine which is what counts IMO. Makes it cheaper too! That's probably the best price for a flavored BCAA you'll get.
That is a good price...how do you like the raspberry flavor?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a good price...how do you like the raspberry flavor?
Got my samples last night, tried the 2 RecoverPros this morning with 12oz water.

Raspberry RecoverPro 7/10 - Not enough berry flavor IMO, and not quite sweet/tart enough for my personal taste with raspberries, but close. There were a lot of leucine floaties in there after 1-2 minutes of shaking, so 4:1:1 definitely in there! I could drink it daily without a problem, but it isn't like Watermelon Xtend which I will compulsively drink. I'd put this a little better than BC+EAA watermelon-kiwi for mixability and taste. The dissolving leucine is my main sticking point, though I do like 4:1:1 mixes. I may consider buying the big tub of this for my daily BCAA needs, based on value per serving and 4:1:1 ratio.

Lemon RecoverPro 6/10 - Whoa, that's tart! Not sweet enough IMO for sure! I don't think I could drink this regularly at the concentration I used (12oz water). Perhaps though it'd be (much) better dilluted to my standard 1L bottle for a nice light lemon flavor. I would've liked to try that now in retrospect. The floaties were not as much a problem surprisingly. I probably won't buy this since I don't know how it will dillute to larger volumes.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples last night, tried the 2 RecoverPros this morning with 12oz water.

Raspberry RecoverPro 7/10 - Not enough berry flavor IMO, and not quite sweet/tart enough for my personal taste with raspberries, but close. There were a lot of leucine floaties in there after 1-2 minutes of shaking, so 4:1:1 definitely in there! I could drink it daily without a problem, but it isn't like Watermelon Xtend which I will compulsively drink. I'd put this a little better than BC+EAA watermelon-kiwi for mixability and taste. The dissolving leucine is my main sticking point, though I do like 4:1:1 mixes. I may consider buying the big tub of this for my daily BCAA needs, based on value per serving and 4:1:1 ratio.

Lemon RecoverPro 6/10 - Whoa, that's tart! Not sweet enough IMO for sure! I don't think I could drink this regularly at the concentration I used (12oz water). Perhaps though it'd be (much) better dilluted to my standard 1L bottle for a nice light lemon flavor. I would've liked to try that now in retrospect. The floaties were not as much a problem surprisingly. I probably won't buy this since I don't know how it will dillute to larger volumes.
I will say i had a slightly different experience with the lemon. I mixed it with probably 16oz of water. I thought it was pleasant and tasty. Just a light (albeit very artificial tasting) lemon flavor

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome progress bruther! As the others stated, there is a significant difference! Good job bud :thumbsup:

//CC