• Established
Solid stack you got there :thumbsup: Makes me drool :D

//CC

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also have a bottle of ERASE and some bulk DAA coming to round out my PCT. I've been saving up for this cycle since christmas lol.
Bulk DAA boooo. I used nutra's bulk DAA and at 6-8 grams a day felt nothing compared to lit-up or tcf-1. :puppy_dog_eyes:

y u no buy quality over quantity :nana:

btw "y u no" is my new favorite internet thing.. it's leeching into real life... no bueno.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Bulk DAA boooo. I used nutra's bulk DAA and at 6-8 grams a day felt nothing compared to lit-up or tcf-1. :puppy_dog_eyes:

btw "y u no" is my new favorite internet thing.. it's leeching into real life... no bueno.
I really wanted to brother, but i was making a nutra order and it progressed from there. Are you serious about not feeling anything? b/c that sucks asss i might have to buy tcf-1 after all haha

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I really wanted to brother, but i was making a nutra order and it progressed from there. Are you serious about not feeling anything? b/c that sucks asss i might have to buy tcf-1 after all haha
I agree, I used NP bulk DAA twice, and nothing either time. I used Gaspari's new Viridex XT (DAA + some other stuff) and felt quite a difference! I'm not going the bulk DAA route anymore...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With a discount the TCF-1 will be cheaper anyways...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Didn't know it was that cheap:footinmouth: I can get pretty close though:D
Bahaha! I actually got my tub for $9.99! I guess at that price if it doesn't do **** I can't be all that pissed. Think I'll try Testforce2 next time around actually.

That's a pretty picture Orangutang!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
In the words of a man with very bad hair (Bruce Buffie, announcer on UFC)

IT'S TIME!!

I am starting this cycle today (March 18th)

Dosing 3 caps AL and doing some cardio, and crossfit workout. following dosing plan outlined before. I should be adding some Befores today or tomorrow as well.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the words of a man with very bad hair (Bruce Buffie, announcer on UFC)

IT'S TIME!!

I am starting this cycle today (March 18th)

Dosing 3 caps AL and doing some cardio, and crossfit workout. following dosing plan outlined before. I should be adding some Befores today or tomorrow as well.
It's about time... You started this log like a month ago!! Jk it's good you started the log early- you got some great advice on your cycle! Looking forward to this

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
It's about time... You started this log like a month ago!! Jk it's good you started the log early- you got some great advice on your cycle! Looking forward to this
thanks man, i just got finished dealing with my damn insurance company. I just got it taken care of today

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Ha I feel I got lucky that way as well, but pinning will be the thing that gets her to bite the lip. She wasn't happy about me mentioning the hCG injects, so ill be doing those on the low.
too bad,when you consider a bulk of the hcg sold now is to women on 500cal a day diets....they are pinning, not just the drops

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
too bad,when you consider a bulk of the hcg sold now is to women on 500cal a day diets....they are pinning, not just the drops

Yeah, heard about this. Bunch of women at my wife's workplace are doing this and losing massive amounts of weight....same boat tho, she'd freak if I did it.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout Summary

Crossfit workout of the day

2 rounds as fast as possible
10 situps
15 pushups
15 situps
15 pushups
20 pullups
15 situps
elapsed time: 10:53

Cardio roundup
Upright, stationary bike. Interval settings
12.76 miles in 30 minutes

Here are the categories I will rank on a bi weekly basis. 1 being much less than normal, 5 being the norm for my off cycle life, and 10 being much more than normal

Agression:5/10 (natural aggression)

Mood: 5/10

Stress Level: 0/10 (spring break = stress free life for me)

Strength: 5/10

Thermo Effect: ~

Workout Quality: 6/10 (felt great today, really stoked about the cycle so workout was pretty good)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet was excited to see this get started!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** yea! i joined at the right time..haha best of luck on reaching your goals:D.. Will follow bud!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
on a side note...I'm glad to see PP did so well on this release of the androseries. Because now i cant log on to AM without seeing Potrazs face all over the place lol

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Took AL on empty stomach 1 hour preworkout.

Did 35minutes of pretty high intensity cardio. 14.11miles on stationary bike. Today was strength training day off.

note: the androlean is definitely working. my girlfriend hugged me yesterday about an hour after the second dose and asked me if I had a fever she said my skin was actually warm.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

Took AL on empty stomach 1 hour preworkout.

Did 35minutes of pretty high intensity cardio. 14.11miles on stationary bike. Today was strength training day off.

note: the androlean is definitely working. my girlfriend hugged me yesterday about an hour after the second dose and asked me if I had a fever she said my skin was actually warm.
Ya early feedback is showing it kicks in fast and is damn strong in the thermo department.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far. I'll be watching this for sure. Are you doing the crossfit games by any chance?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far. I'll be watching this for sure. Are you doing the crossfit games by any chance?
I will not be competing this year, i would, however, like to attempt to qualify next year or the year after. are you doing the games?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Feeling fantastic, thermo effect is definitely evident.

Todays Workout:

Squats

7 x135lbs
6 x135lbs
5 x135lbs
4 x135lbs
3 x135lbs
2 x135lbs
1 x135lbs

Calve extensions

10 x270lbs
9 x270lbs
8 x270lbs
7 x270lbs
6 x270lbs
5 x270lbs
4 x270lbs
3 x270lbs
2 x270lbs
1 x270lbs

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

Feeling fantastic, thermo effect is definitely evident.

Todays Workout:

Squats

7 x135lbs
6 x135lbs
5 x135lbs
4 x135lbs
3 x135lbs
2 x135lbs
1 x135lbs

Calve extensions

10 x270lbs
9 x270lbs
8 x270lbs
7 x270lbs
6 x270lbs
5 x270lbs
4 x270lbs
3 x270lbs
2 x270lbs
1 x270lbs
Good to hear, are you going to be able post pics?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
bump for pre pics

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on a side note...I'm glad to see PP did so well on this release of the androseries. Because now i cant log on to AM without seeing Potrazs face all over the place lol
lmao... yea, i think going to every page and seeing his face 3 times is a little overkill:boggled:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I will not be competing this year, i would, however, like to attempt to qualify next year or the year after. are you doing the games?
I've never trained crossfit, closest thing has been hurricane sets. A buddy does crossfit and wants me to submit some videos and see if I qualify, no time though and no one to tape me.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I've never trained crossfit, closest thing has been hurricane sets. A buddy does crossfit and wants me to submit some videos and see if I qualify, no time though and no one to tape me.
i was doing the crossfit 2x wk this past summer.....not funny...they even had the puke meter on their wall of times

you just dont get used to it ever, very demanding

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed. Question why u not taking the creatine nitrate during ur AL? I started mine today and taking it with the cn...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Question why u not taking the creatine nitrate during ur AL? I started mine today and taking it with the cn...
I'm taking a break from the creatine nitrate until after this cycle. It's a matter of preference for using creatine on cycle. I choose not to this time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking a break from the creatine nitrate until after this cycle. It's a matter of preference for using creatine on cycle. I choose not to this time.
ohhh ok np..I thought u did that for some other reasons.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crossfit doesn't have **** on a Prowler session.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I envy your access to a prowler. I attend a fitness gym and live in an urban apartment...no options there haha.
Best (and worst) $300 I've ever spent. I hate the damn thing so much, but it's a necessary evil.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
todays (3.21) workout consisted of

15 minutes bike and 15 minutes concept2 rower.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you sum up for me what a prowler sesh is?
Looks like a wheel barrow with sled like bottom. You can add weight plates and get behind it and push it. It basically drags, so the more plates you add, the harder it gets. Ive never tried it, but I have pushed cars for cardio and can only imaging how hard it is.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty cool, a few hours with a mig welder and some scrap metal and I might have to build one of those this summer

Todays Workout:

30 minutes -- 12miles on bike

3 rounds:
Bicep curls
skull crushers
shoulder flys
sit ups

I am noticing some slight muscle hardening and also some leaning out form the 7oxo. Nothing huge yet, super smooth as far as a cycle goes. I feel great

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty cool, a few hours with a mig welder and some scrap metal and I might have to build one of those this summer

Todays Workout:

30 minutes -- 12miles on bike

3 rounds:
Bicep curls
skull crushers
shoulder flys
sit ups

I am noticing some slight muscle hardening and also some leaning out form the 7oxo. Nothing huge yet, super smooth as far as a cycle goes. I feel great
Any mood enhancing effects?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounding good so far Orangatang.

curls

curls

Awards
Along the lines of this

If you do not have one of these you could go to the local high school and push the football sled. Not the samething but a hell of a workout.
Find a fat friend and have them stand on the sled - push it 100 yards at a time