Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I like this idea ;)

Would it be acceptable practice to use this stuff pre-w/o ONLY?

I train at 6-7am. I follow lower carb and higher "healthy fats" regimen so the plan would be to run this at 5am (pre-w/o) ..... then commence with the typical diet for the remainder of the day which consists of copious doses of EFA's and other "antagonist/anti-inflammatory" healthy fats from 9am on... ???
Pwo only. Ara supplementation works best in the pwo setting. Usually 45 mins to an hour unless you take it fasted.

The rest of your day is fine to do as you please :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Jig ;)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Sorry to keep posting questions but this one has been bugging me. Is it okay to eat copious amounts of peanut butter with ara? 6tbs or so within 3hrs of taking it

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry to keep posting questions but this one has been bugging me. Is it okay to eat copious amounts of peanut butter with ara? 6tbs or so within 3hrs of taking it
Lol that is ok but be sure to be fasted around the ARA dose

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As Driven2lift said, the carnitine salts have different "effects". To simplify what some of the more popular carnitine salts have the potential for: ALCAR = cognitive benefits. LCLT = recovery benefits. GPLC = maybe nitric oxide benefits (not really a GPLC fan). PLCAR = performance benefits. Or you could just stick to the normal L-Carnitine as well.
ALCAR is great all around. I even notice a libido boost. L-Carnitine without the "acetyl" format is pretty much discredited as far as promoting similar effects as ALCAR.

LCLT helps sensitize the androgen receptors. This is why it's often recommended for usage with ArA. I got great gains from OG XFactor and Body Octane as my pre-workout.

blavongtheung

Awards
How fasted are we talking for pre-workout dosage?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Lol that is ok but be sure to be fasted around the ARA dose
when I will be taking x-factor I would be taking in 60g carbs 20g protein and 5g fats along with it (first thing in the morning then off to the gym). Or should I workout completely fasted and skip the morning meal

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when I will be taking x-factor I would be taking in 60g carbs 20g protein and 5g fats along with it (first thing in the morning then off to the gym). Or should I workout completely fasted and skip the morning meal
Completely fasted :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ALCAR is great all around. I even notice a libido boost. L-Carnitine without the "acetyl" format is pretty much discredited as far as promoting similar effects as ALCAR.

LCLT helps sensitize the androgen receptors. This is why it's often recommended for usage with ArA. I got great gains from OG XFactor and Body Octane as my pre-workout.
I only mentioned L-Carnitine because that's the only proven one for maximizing ArA.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Shoot, I just may pick up some Acetyl l-carnitine tomorrow just for the heck of it since I'm using ArA.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Shoot, I just may pick up some Acetyl l-carnitine tomorrow just for the heck of it since I'm using ArA.
That's what I use as well.

Sorry, I didn't mean that other forms wouldn't work well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completely fasted or 45-60min post meal.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ull definitely feel the effects once you have taken it fasted!
I feel nothing, then, hit my set n I'm like. Oh haiiiiii mr pump.

Then the next day I'm all sore n ****. 60% of the time it works every time.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I feel nothing, then, hit my set n I'm like. Oh haiiiiii mr pump. Then the next day I'm all sore n ****. 60% of the time it works every time.
I'm tempted to try ArA without GMS sometime just to see how the pumps are when using it in isolation.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On my first run I used it alongside High Volume instead of strait GMS, at 2 scoops it didn't hit the GMS recommended dose but X-gels + High volume + LCLT + stims was intense.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm tempted to try ArA without GMS sometime just to see how the pumps are when using it in isolation.
Honestly if you use a pre workout you probably won't feel much more in the terms of pump

I take a lot of ara

I use 5 xfactor and take 3 growth faactor (primal shock research) sometimes GMS. Most the time agmatine

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly if you use a pre workout you probably won't feel much more in the terms of pump

I take a lot of ara

I use 5 xfactor and take 3 growth faactor (primal shock research) sometimes GMS. Most the time agmatine
lol, I was gonna say, we haven't released this yet.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sick stack, Body Octane and X-Factor have both been in my arsenal for like 8 years now.

Regarding X-Factor (ArA) fasted vs not. Ive done many cycles with the original with meals recommendation (a recommendation made with emulsification in mind, same reason that fish oil pills are recommended with food) to now dosing them all preWO in a more fasted state. I personally cant say Ive noticed much of a difference, still get the same recomp effect, stronger pumps and increased muscle fullness either way.