Opinions on X-Factor

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This. Generally I would advise to up the dose at workout frequency drops and lower the dose as it increases.
I lift 5-6 days a week. I feel I'll be fine with 1g pre-workout.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I am going to dose 1gm pre-workout. For the record, I workout 4 times a week. My X-Factor will be here Wednesday...can't wait.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
did you order from the new years sale? my order hasnt shipped yet:(

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I ordered last Friday and received my shipment today.....

Anywho...just to be sure...take X Factor only on training days correct?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
With aspirin and agamatine and your in business

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered last Friday and received my shipment today.....

Anywho...just to be sure...take X Factor only on training days correct?
Yep.. thats what I do!

Mike

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have a question, would this be okay to take with gplc instead of lclt? I plan on buying a bottle to run at 2/3 gels a day and I have a tub of glycergrow to go along with it.

Also can you use other preworkouts with this (ex gameday, agmatine, speed x3, wfr, etc)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question, would this be okay to take with gplc instead of lclt? I plan on buying a bottle to run at 2/3 gels a day and I have a tub of glycergrow to go along with it.

Also can you use other preworkouts with this (ex gameday, agmatine, speed x3, wfr, etc)
2grams of any form of carnitine will be fine..

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a question, would this be okay to take with gplc instead of lclt? I plan on buying a bottle to run at 2/3 gels a day and I have a tub of glycergrow to go along with it. Also can you use other preworkouts with this (ex gameday, agmatine, speed x3, wfr, etc)
Any reason for only wanting to use 2/3 a day?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
mainly monetary issues as I can only buy one bottle and I don't want to jump straight into the 4/day

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mainly monetary issues as I can only buy one bottle and I don't want to jump straight into the 4/day
Many get great results on 500mg (2 caps) per day.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Many get great results on 500mg (2 caps) per day.
will definitely try buy a bottle now and try it out once I get done with my smolov. Would I be better off doing 4caps for 25days or 2 caps for 50days, I am just curious. Also I need some second opinions, I am looking at buying ai lclt but some people are saying that it is not real while others are, which is true (I am assuming it is real as AI is a stand-up company)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will definitely try buy a bottle now and try it out once I get done with my smolov. Would I be better off doing 4caps for 25days or 2 caps for 50days, I am just curious. Also I need some second opinions, I am looking at buying ai lclt but some people are saying that it is not real while others are, which is true (I am assuming it is real as AI is a stand-up company)
You'll get similar results 4 for 25 or 2 for 50

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well, I will be on day 2 tomorrow and will take 4 like I did on yesterday. After a week, I will assess how my body reacts and take it from there. If I can get good results taking 2 a day for 50 days, then my wallet would be happy.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You are only planning to dose on workout days correct?
I would skip on AI's LCLT ~~You should be able to find SNS ALCAR for under $10
what's the main difference between the two? i am simply asking because 300g of lclt is on sale for $20 while alcar is more expensive

You'll get similar results 4 for 25 or 2 for 50
which you recommend? I am thinking 2/3 for 50 or so as to reduce the side effects

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO with ARA, the longer you run it, the better.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO with ARA, the longer you run it, the better.
Notice guys only go about 50 days. Do results fall off at this point. i just started but if results keep going for a few months.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seen in a diffrent thread that coop recommends to take plcar on empty stomache. Since x factor is suppose to be taken with food should I switch to alcar or lclt? I just started and have been using plcar for carnitine. The glycerol hasnt arrived yet so Ive been eating a small amount of ground meet with it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Seen in a diffrent thread that coop recommends to take plcar on empty stomache. Since x factor is suppose to be taken with food should I switch to alcar or lclt? I just started and have been using plcar for carnitine. The glycerol hasnt arrived yet so Ive been eating a small amount of ground meet with it.
You should be taking ArA preworkout or fasted, NOT with food

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this idea ;)

Would it be acceptable practice to use this stuff pre-w/o ONLY?

I train at 6-7am. I follow lower carb and higher "healthy fats" regimen so the plan would be to run this at 5am (pre-w/o) ..... then commence with the typical diet for the remainder of the day which consists of copious doses of EFA's and other "antagonist/anti-inflammatory" healthy fats from 9am on... ???

Bump up to 1.5. Many people notice diminishing returns at 2g. Some love it and attest to 2g but the price gets steep at that point. Also, no need to run a full 50 days. You can if you want but you could run 2g on workout days only

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
They're are just two different versions of carnitine. 2 different salts.
okay, thank you! I was just wondering because I've of alcar being used as a nootropic or stacked with focus xt with really good results, I'll have to try it out one day

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
okay, thank you! I was just wondering because I've of alcar being used as a nootropic or stacked with focus xt with really good results, I'll have to try it out one day
I love ALCAR as well. LCLT isn't a bad choice either. I prefer SNS ALCAR 500 with X-Gels simply because of the synergy (whether or not it's placebo or not) with a simple caffeine tab.

Caffeine and ALCAR ftw.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should be taking ArA preworkout or fasted, NOT with food
Yeah Im taking it 45 min pre workout. It said on bottle to take with meals so I was cooking up about 8 oz of beef and eating with it preworkout. I think they still have have the old way of takeing it on the bottle. lol I am glad I found this out now so I dont have to eat 45 min preworkout. Its sucked especially bad on leg day.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which you recommend? I am thinking 2/3 for 50 or so as to reduce the side effects
2 for 50 days should make for a good productive yet side effect free cycle.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 2 with ArA....and I will take it again tomorrow before my work out...

So...at what point should I feel or get any sides from it? Or is it possible that I won't the sides like some others are experiencing?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm on day 2 with ArA....and I will take it again tomorrow before my work out...

So...at what point should I feel or get any sides from it? Or is it possible that I won't the sides like some others are experiencing?
It's of course possible you won't get any ill-effects.

zimn

Awards
Would taking bcaa's preworkout interfere with ara's effects at all?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
on the topic of carnitine is there really any difference between glycocarn or carnipure or anything like that other than the fact they are diff salts? In terms of bodily absorption or effects?
also any type of carnitine would work with ara?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
on the topic of carnitine is there really any difference between glycocarn or carnipure or anything like that other than the fact they are diff salts? In terms of bodily absorption or effects?
Any carnitine gets the job done.

There are different effects based on the bonded salt.
ALCAR is noted for energy, mental clarity and focus which is great in a workout
LCLT has more physical benefits

Google is your friend to see the benefits of all if them but I would recommend one of those two personally, I used both during my X-gel run

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As Driven2lift said, the carnitine salts have different "effects".

To simplify what some of the more popular carnitine salts have the potential for:

ALCAR = cognitive benefits.
LCLT = recovery benefits.
GPLC = maybe nitric oxide benefits (not really a GPLC fan).
PLCAR = performance benefits.

Or you could just stick to the normal L-Carnitine as well.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
thank you guys, I will be going with alcar at 2g/day taken along with ara and 3scoops of glycergrow. Now to just play the waiting game for them arriving

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you guys, I will be going with alcar at 2g/day taken along with ara and 3scoops of glycergrow. Now to just play the waiting game for them arriving
ALCAR is great. I definitely notice a much better workout with 2g of it. You'll love the stack.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ALCAR is great. I definitely notice a much better workout with 2g of it. You'll love the stack.
^^^ Check out ma70's log in his sig for some of his feedback.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Always wanted to know! Good stuff ;)

As Driven2lift said, the carnitine salts have different "effects". To simplify what some of the more popular carnitine salts have the potential for: ALCAR = cognitive benefits. LCLT = recovery benefits. GPLC = maybe nitric oxide benefits (not really a GPLC fan). PLCAR = performance benefits. Or you could just stick to the normal L-Carnitine as well.