Omega Ultima: A Ranger's Journey (Sponsored)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My post was not directed at you, AK32408!

androgenic

androgenic

Awards
Thanks for the insult and the advertisement. :thumbsup:
There again, I never stated that Ultima was the definite cause.
Oh it wasn't an insult. It is an advertisement, yes. I meant this board, which I do not frequent, but will try to, has so many thingies and pictures and stuff flying around its a bit ADD for me to focus. I have a hard time concentrating on the thread content itself.

And I wanted to get a thought process along the lines of it could be something else. And realistically, while it has not been an issue for anyone else...it could be for you. Certain people may have strong sensitivity to MCC, we're all different. Every product doesn't work for anyone. Hopefully this works well for most as we designed it and the initial feedback and data supports that notion.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the clarification. I am trying to format my updates in a easy-to-view way. I took your comment the wrong way.

And I do appreciate the FAQ - as it adds to the overall grouping of the product, and the log.

Let's just move forward.

My update will be posted shortly.
Oh it wasn't an insult. It is an advertisement, yes. I meant this board, which I do not frequent, but will try to, has so many thingies and pictures and stuff flying around its a bit ADD for me to focus. I have a hard time concentrating on the thread content itself.

And I wanted to get a thought process along the lines of it could be something else. And realistically, while it has not been an issue for anyone else...it could be for you. Certain people may have strong sensitivity to MCC, we're all different. Every product doesn't work for anyone. Hopefully this works well for most as we designed it and the initial feedback and data supports that notion.

androgenic

androgenic

Awards
I just read more posts below the one I responded to.

Trust me, none of this was meant to be an insult. I wasn't thinking that way at all. I think clinically. I am trying to help you get to logical reason of the why and the what. And...it could be Ultima for you. I haven't had data yet from the users that would lead to be believe that is likely, hence me opening the thought process a bit more to deduce the candidate.

We'll figure it out together.

Thanks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Iron's giving his honest and detailed feedback, and it's just unfortunate that he ran into stomach issues on the first few days of the log. I'm sure he'll start to feel better and have a great run with the product.

Let's get back on track and wish him a speedy recovery !!! :)

androgenic

androgenic

Awards
Can someone post that link I put in the FAQ to show the jpg image? I can not.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the clarification. I am trying to format my updates in a easy-to-view way. I took your comment the wrong way.

And I do appreciate the FAQ - as it adds to the overall grouping of the product, and the log.

Let's just move forward.

My update will be posted shortly.
Fair enough. I hope the GI issue passes.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to dose, then go pick my new hardware up for my leg... will update when I return.

* I am dosing a full-scoop (to the line) with water today.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Hope you're feeling better, man.

no harm, no foul! :D

Go ahead and try it with a little bit of food next time, as we discussed.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
There alot of great info floating around in here. Hope your starting to feel better buddy.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good question! As far as I know, Iron Lungz will post an update asap. :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ike knows me best! :bandit:
And yes, once I get the my house I will copy/paste my update from yesterday and today. I always write my updates in MS-Word, then C/P over, I was just too busy last night to do so. However, I will say that my stomach issues have completely gone away - which is great! I've had 2 staright days of pure energy filled workouts that left me with some awesome DOMs.

Update will be posted soon.

Side note: I want to run the Tri-Creatine that is in Ultima everyday! Any chance on putting it up for sale? :D I've been off Creatine for so long that I forgot how well I respond to it.

Good question! As far as I know, Iron Lungz will post an update asap. :D

O'rly?? Ok.

:D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
And yes, once I get the my house I will copy/paste my update from yesterday and today. I always write my updates in MS-Word, then C/P over, I was just too busy last night to do so. However, I will say that my stomach issues have completely gone away - which is great! I've had 2 staright days of pure energy filled workouts that left me with some awesome DOMs.

Side note: I want to run the Tri-Creatine that is in Ultima everyday! Any chance on putting it up for sale? :D I've been off Creatine for so long that I forgot how well I respond to it.
That is really good to hear :)

I can't wait to hear the updates !

[/QUOTE]

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

Awesome!

Oh, and yes, trinitine is for sale. Luck you! :D

http://www.omegasportssupplements.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70&Itemid=133

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Eh, too slow on my part.

Anywho, glad to see you are feeling better.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad the problems went away Iron, looking foward to the updates on this.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
* I have been stomach bug free for 3 straight days now! This may not be awesome news to you, but for me and my toilet, it’s damn great news.

* I have been dosing the same for the past several days; 1 full scoop sublingual 30 minutes prior to my workout. I dose immediately after my mid-morning snack; however, yesterday was a bit different because I dosed on a completely empty stomach. I noticed a little bit of difference when dosing on an empty stomach than with food. When I dose fasted, I notice that my arms and face will flush, and that I feel warmer. That last part may sound weird, but I swear I could not stop sweating. It’s hard to gauge any difference in Mental Alertness, however; that being said, I do feel as if some aspects are easier to do than on non-supplemented fasted workout sessions. I will be able to tell more once I have done this numerous times. I will keep you all updated.

* Noticable Differences - I have been able to push myself harder in my workouts, whether it’s in the pool, or hitting the free-weights. I attribute this to the Tri-pHasic blend that includes Beta-Alanine, Carnosine, and N-alpha-acetyl-carnosine (AACA). I’ve also noticed that I generally feel good hours after my workout, whereas in the past, I would feel sluggish and/or physically beat-down. This is something that comes and goes with the varying degree of athletic aggression toward my workout. With this particular style and frequency, I typically would be exhausted hours afterwards. This is where I think the Trinitine comes into play. Creatine-Mono helped in the department in the past; although, I’ve been off of creatine for so long that I forgot how well I respond to it. Typically, CM is the only creatine that I responded to with good success. The other forms, CEE, CEE-HCL, etc, did nothing to improve my overall athlete put-out. This is a new creatine, so it obviously is working like CM would (at least it is in my opinion). Only time will tell.

* I decided to order another tub of Ultima, and several bottles of the Trinitine. Once this run is over (Sponsored bottle), I will be continuing; however, I will add the Trinitine in to differentiate any differences in performance. Unless the good folks at Omega give me the green light to start supplementing with Trinitine along side Ultima. Let’s see what they say. ;)

* I’m going to wait about a week before taking more pictures. I feel with the bug that I had, I am not as full as I would like to be. I bounce back quickly, though.

* I have a tough day ahead of me. This will be a big test for Ultima, and myself for that matter. I’ve switched some days around, and also changed the volume of my workouts. From this point on, I will post what my workout consists of, but not the reps/sets unless asked after the workout. This will ensure that I am not working for numbers, but for complete mind and muscle connection. I will keep a mental note, so just ask if you would like to know.

Today: Legs (quads, hamstrings, calves) w/ 45 minutes of HIIT cardio before hand on Elliptical.
Now that I have a proper attachment-sleeve for my highly expensive lower (R) extremity, I will be able to really push deeper.
Pool - 5 x 100m sprints -- any stroke (rest 40-60 seconds)
Like I said, it will be a tough day with the added aquatic time after every workout this point forward.
Ahhhh, I love the smell of Chlorine (HClO) in the morning! (Non-bertholite ;))

Updates and after thoughts of my workout will be noted later today.

Motivation for the day - Which is fitting for the way I feel right now.
Mudvayne - Dull Boy

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KRde0KrBE"]YouTube - Mudvayne 'Dull Boy'[/nomedia]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One hell of an update bro!, this is working very well it seems, very interesting product....I wish I had a pool to swim in:rant::rant:

Edit:, I dig the feeling after your works also..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Detailed update, {Fe}. Way to go! :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Detailed update, {Fe}. Way to go! :D

I'm glad you got the, {Fe} remark. ;)
Thanks, Ike - You would really enjoy this product. With your past success with MST's Cre, the Trinitine is right up your alley. It's actually priced really well - $19.99 for 90 caps. I would like Omega to comment on the amount per serving/servings per bottle as I cannot find that on their web page.

Here's a link to the write-up; It's in your language, Ike. ;)
Omega Sports - Trinitine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review so far...glad you are no longer sick that sounded not so pleasant...

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Solid update! Glad you're feeling better! Thats the most important thing. Also as far as using Ultima and Trinitine concurrently thats fine. Hell its your dime and to be honest (I know I would) I'm pretty sure Matt and Shawn would be interested in seeing how the two would work together as apposed to just Ultima.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Solid update! Glad you're feeling better! Thats the most important thing. Also as far as using Ultima and Trinitine concurrently thats fine. Hell its your dime and to be honest (I know I would) I'm Matt and Shawn would be interested in seeing how the two would work together as apposed to just Ultima.
Good deal. Once I receive the products I will add them in. Now, this is exciting! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad you got the, {Fe} remark. ;)
Thanks, Ike - You would really enjoy this product. With your past success with MST's Cre, the Trinitine is right up your alley. It's actually priced really well - $19.99 for 90 caps. I would like Omega to comment on the amount per serving/servings per bottle as I cannot find that on their web page.

Here's a link to the write-up; It's in your language, Ike. ;)
Omega Sports - Trinitine
Thanks, Iron! I read the write-up on Ultima here on AM and made some comments regarding the Na+/K+-ATPase pump. I like the look of the product on paper. Up till now, the only non-creatine-monohydrate poducts I have used and liked are Cre-O2, Ragnarok, NeoVar Recomped, and some advanced creatine complexes.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Sweet log Iron. I have been following these logs across the boards and can't wait to get the cash and try it out. Also I like that Omega came out with Trinitine.

Late but subbed!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
* I have been stomach bug free for 3 straight days now! This may not be awesome news to you, but for me and my toilet, it’s damn great news.

* I have been dosing the same for the past several days; 1 full scoop sublingual 30 minutes prior to my workout. I dose immediately after my mid-morning snack; however, yesterday was a bit different because I dosed on a completely empty stomach. I noticed a little bit of difference when dosing on an empty stomach than with food. When I dose fasted, I notice that my arms and face will flush, and that I feel warmer. That last part may sound weird, but I swear I could not stop sweating. It’s hard to gauge any difference in Mental Alertness, however; that being said, I do feel as if some aspects are easier to do than on non-supplemented fasted workout sessions. I will be able to tell more once I have done this numerous times. I will keep you all updated.

* Noticable Differences - I have been able to push myself harder in my workouts, whether it’s in the pool, or hitting the free-weights. I attribute this to the Tri-pHasic blend that includes Beta-Alanine, Carnosine, and N-alpha-acetyl-carnosine (AACA). I’ve also noticed that I generally feel good hours after my workout, whereas in the past, I would feel sluggish and/or physically beat-down. This is something that comes and goes with the varying degree of athletic aggression toward my workout. With this particular style and frequency, I typically would be exhausted hours afterwards. This is where I think the Trinitine comes into play. Creatine-Mono helped in the department in the past; although, I’ve been off of creatine for so long that I forgot how well I respond to it. Typically, CM is the only creatine that I responded to with good success. The other forms, CEE, CEE-HCL, etc, did nothing to improve my overall athlete put-out. This is a new creatine, so it obviously is working like CM would (at least it is in my opinion). Only time will tell.

* I decided to order another tub of Ultima, and several bottles of the Trinitine. Once this run is over (Sponsored bottle), I will be continuing; however, I will add the Trinitine in to differentiate any differences in performance. Unless the good folks at Omega give me the green light to start supplementing with Trinitine along side Ultima. Let’s see what they say. ;)

* I’m going to wait about a week before taking more pictures. I feel with the bug that I had, I am not as full as I would like to be. I bounce back quickly, though.

* I have a tough day ahead of me. This will be a big test for Ultima, and myself for that matter. I’ve switched some days around, and also changed the volume of my workouts. From this point on, I will post what my workout consists of, but not the reps/sets unless asked after the workout. This will ensure that I am not working for numbers, but for complete mind and muscle connection. I will keep a mental note, so just ask if you would like to know.

Today: Legs (quads, hamstrings, calves) w/ 45 minutes of HIIT cardio before hand on Elliptical.
Now that I have a proper attachment-sleeve for my highly expensive lower (R) extremity, I will be able to really push deeper.
Pool - 5 x 100m sprints -- any stroke (rest 40-60 seconds)
Like I said, it will be a tough day with the added aquatic time after every workout this point forward.
Ahhhh, I love the smell of Chlorine (HClO) in the morning! (Non-bertholite ;))

Updates and after thoughts of my workout will be noted later today.

Motivation for the day - Which is fitting for the way I feel right now.
Mudvayne - Dull Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KRde0KrBE
Great feed back man..You run some proper ass logs bro...Real enjoyment to read.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good to know your stomach issues has diminished,..LOL..i love the smell of chlorine in the morning,it smells like victory!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Awsome update Iron - I'm thinking about getting some Ultima & Trinitine myself

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awsome update Iron - I'm thinking about getting some Ultima & Trinitine myself
I would recommend it; however, the Trinitine is something that I have yet to try on its own, but I do feel that I am getting positive benefits from it while using Ultima. I will soon be using both together. :D

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend it; however, the Trinitine is something that I have yet to try on its own, but I do feel that I am getting positive benefits from it while using Ultima. I will soon be using both together. :D
Can't wait to see what happens when do!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be a sweet stack!
:djparty:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Iron! I read the write-up on Ultima here on AM and made some comments regarding the Na+/K+-ATPase pump. I like the look of the product on paper. Up till now, the only non-creatine-monohydrate poducts I have used and liked are Cre-O2, Ragnarok, NeoVar Recomped, and some advanced creatine complexes.

Here's a nice little addition for the readers: :D

http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0072495855/student_view0/chapter2/animation__how_the_sodium_potassium_pump_works.html

Great job, Fin. Glad to hear that you're feeling better, buddy.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At first, I was wondering why you were making a post about Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. Ha...
Never judge a book by its cover. :D

It's really a pretty good explanation of the process. Hope it helps some to better understand.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never judge a book by its cover. :D

It's really a pretty good explanation of the process. Hope it helps some to better understand.
It's actually very good. The visual experience is always a good way to remember the process - at least to me it is.
Good call, T1!

androgenic

androgenic

Awards
Great to see your loving it now Iron and you got things worked out. Very sweet indeed.