Omega Ultima and DS Craze

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I haven't given up completely but both have been misses for me. The choline in Ultima makes me foggy even at half dose and Craze doesn't agree with my stomache. Just 2-3 servings out of both. Curious what any one offer? Trades?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't given up completely but both have been misses for me. The choline in Ultima makes me foggy even at half dose and Craze doesn't agree with my stomache. Just 2-3 servings out of both. Curious what any one offer? Trades?
What are you looking for as far as trades go bro? I love both of those.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
What are you looking for as far as trades go bro? I love both of those.
Still looking for PWO maybe. SuperSize or something with more stims. Maybe even just some good protein to recoup my loss. Also looking for a good AI/test booster for a pulse; Triazole? Erase pro? Inbox cleared

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have an unopened tub of Cellucor's C4 (V1, w/1,3 dim & creatine nitrate & yohimbine) that I have no intention of using...if you'd want to trade out for either...?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still looking for PWO maybe. SuperSize or something with more stims. Maybe even just some good protein to recoup my loss. Also looking for a good AI/test booster for a pulse; Triazole? Erase pro? Inbox cleared
Ive got M5 by cellucor unopened. Pretty good pre wo.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I have an unopened tub of Cellucor's C4 (V1, w/1,3 dim & creatine nitrate & yohimbine) that I have no intention of using...if you'd want to trade out for either...?
CN sounds interesting. What from of yohimbine? I searched around for a label of V1 but not sure if I found the right one. Can you find/post a pic of the label?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CN sounds interesting. What from of yohimbine? I searched around for a label of V1 but not sure if I found the right one. Can you find/post a pic of the label?
It's Alpha Y/Rauwolscine....the camera on my phone sucks...but here it is...

SprintPhoto_bfkunk1.jpg

serving is 1 scoop...30 scoops per container...

per scoop:
Beta alanine 1500mg
Creatine Nitrate 1000mg
Arg. AKG 1000mg

Explosive energy blend 594mg with 100mg of Caff...l-dopa, 1,3 dime, Rauws, Vit C, NAT...and some other things...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Will one scoop be enough or are most people using 2?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will one scoop be enough or are most people using 2?
I'm not sure...I imagine most use 2...from the threads I pulled up from this version, it has 10mg 1,3 dim per scoop...I went thru 1 tub of C4...somewhat forced myself to finish it, but I can't handle using any form of yohimbe when doing higher intense exercise...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Still have the Ultima

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Still have the Ultima
I have some stim preworkouts that I would trade for Ultima. I have Ergogenix Ergopump (old version with DMAA) and i also have LG Anadraulic State GT. Let me know if you're intersted in either of those.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I've got a sealed tub of Cherry Lit-Up and Supersize if your interested for the Ultima

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got pump fixx and/or arom-x by AMS if interested in trading for the ultima.