Stim free preworkout like Omega Ultima?

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
What replaced it ? Or is there anything like it out there ? It was solid !

ForceOfNature

Awards
You should look in to Carbon prep by Layne Norton. It's being discontinued and is 50% off right now.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at the label, I would say VasoMax and Hemavo2 are going to be your most similar (that come to mind). Not only are both products non stim, but both also have ingredients that boost cognitive function, which for some, is essential with a non stim product since most people use it to cycle off from stims. VasoMax has Alpha-GPC, which is found in Ultima as well. Huperzine A is found in VasoMax too which is another powerful nootropic to help with focus.

On the pump end of things, VasoMax contains several ingredients for this, the best being the 810mg of potassium nitrtate. This dose provides one with an intense pump. If one is vascular with a run of the mill pre workout, VasoMax will make that same person into a road map.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too stim free options

HemaVo2 Max
VasoMax
Stim Free Quake
Max Reps NO3+

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately nothing like Ultima.

It was a bargain, simply for the B-vitamins.

I'm not sure what happened to Omega Sports.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For non stim i'd look into high volume by pes. That's probably my favorite non stim product.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking over Omega Ultima, ingredients, it has a lot and doses are decent. Obviously nothing will compare because its it s own blend. I'd suggest Millennium Sport Technologies ragnorok-elite (caffeine free), which has quite a bit of ingredients . You could try I Force's Hemovaol or HemaVO2 Max.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately nothing like Ultima.

It was a bargain, simply for the B-vitamins.

I'm not sure what happened to Omega Sports.
They were starting to make a comeback like a year or 2 ago and then they just fell apart and haven't heard anything sense. Really sad considering how many good products they use to carry.

OP, for stim free I would try and find Conquer unleashed stim free, can be found for some good deals if you checkout nutriverse.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hemavol, Hemavo2 Max, High Volume, Quake (stim free)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hemavol, Hemavo2 Max, High Volume, Quake (stim free)
I was just comming in here to give props to Hemavol and Hemavo2 Max