Omega Sports Ultima - Any LEFT?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking globally for this, anyone know anyone with stock?

PN in UK have some, expired last year tho and it's still quite expensive, I emailed them tho.

I found another European website for 30 Euros, V2. Emailed them.

The only US stock which was 35US, I was emailed that they returned it to Omega Sports as it was unsaleable.

I'm trying to stay away from heavy stims, and most non-stim PWO's these days look like something I can make out of Bulk Powders. I would love to buy 5-10 tubs of Omega Sports Ultima.

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea we don't carry this at Strong Supplement Shop but we do have a lot of other quality omega supps.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got about a half-used tub still sitting in the cupboard. I need to see if it's turned to solid on me or not lol.

Haven't used Ultima in a couple years.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll bet if you were to check Omega Sports website you could find out where you can buy it

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Sad I never got to try V1...heard it was unbelievable for a stim-free pwo. I tried the later versions but the stim junkie in me prevailed. Solid all around formula though. However, there are some great stim-free replacements out now

Vj63

Banned
Awards
Yea we don't carry this at Strong Supplement Shop but we do have a lot of other quality omega supps.
That's awesome.:thumbsup:

Do you carry any supplements at Strong Supplement Shop for ADHD?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This chit was impossible to drink.

I remember getting V2 I think and it had this "Flavor Pack" attached to dump in it and still didn't help.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the beta and it wasn't too bad! I can only find expired v2 from the UK.