Olympus Labs is calling all STIM Junkies

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
u sure thats not placebo? ive been using trumph for a month now, and i didnt notice any increase in appetite
I have never used Triumph and used both Capped PA and the Granules over extended periods of time. I am using Fearn Soy Lecithin right now for general health & the PA, every time I ever used it has increased my appetite given my use of Ephedrine ( even on recomp/bulk to control appetite ) I would say it is very unlikely to be placebo.

Within a week or two of adding in the granules my appetite just greatly increases even without an increase or change of any kind in my day to day diet or change of any kind in my workout routine, will be hungry even after eating 1500-2000 calories in a single meal.

You have seen my posts on Soy Lecithin on another forum like last year, reported the same thing there in a convo with you directly as well in the PA thread over there :p so this should not surprise you breh.

Can I be sure of anything 100% absolutely not, but I can def say I like Soy Lecithin granules and the health benefits alone are worth it to me it costs me very little at around 9-10$/month adds some fats.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
u sure thats not placebo? ive been using trumph for a month now, and i didnt notice any increase in appetite
There is no placebo effect going on with SL hunger. It may not happen to everyone using SL, but definitely most of the users.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I felt the suppression was greater than ignite, which I take daily
So you took this on top of IGNIT3?

There is no placebo effect going on with SL hunger. It may not happen to everyone using SL, but definitely most of the users.
I had the exact opposite effect. Having Tr1umph absolutely killed my hunger, felt full always after.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So you took this on top of IGNIT3?

I had the exact opposite effect. Having Tr1umph absolutely killed my hunger, felt full always after.
Tr1umph fills me too, a lot.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Used another cap this afternoon felt like maybe 10-12 min after taking it both times the focus starts to kick in ( a some what quick/building focus ) still a fairly mild stim/energy feel the focus seems to be it's strong point.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Still no sketchy bag of pills in my mailbox

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took 1 cap before doing my Physics test review.

This is definitely disappointing compared to yesterday, but I 100% blame it on the fact that I despise physics.

Once I get started on a problem I have good focus and don't look up until it's done. But I'm basically teaching myself these problems as I go because my professor is terrible, so I keep stopping between each problem to do random stuff.

If it was something I was interested in and wanted to do, I am sure it would be better.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had also eaten 8oz of chicken about an hour before dosing. I'm not sure if that effects it any.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had also eaten 8oz of chicken about an hour before dosing. I'm not sure if that effects it any.
Was the chicken tasty?

It matters :sad6:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good luck bro!
Thanks!

Has there been any feedback of headaches a few hours after dosing? I had a horrible headache trying to sleep last night, and I've had a light one this evening.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!

Has there been any feedback of headaches a few hours after dosing? I had a horrible headache trying to sleep last night, and I've had a light one this evening.
Not afaik

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I will be using a 3rd cap later today, gave my wife 1 cap this morning to see what she thought.

She does not have much experience with nootropics and her tolerance to stimulants is lower than my own; She thought it was very good energy with strong focus she was fairly excited about it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is the other ingredient a nootropic?

I took a cap about 30 minutes before my exam this morning. I had better focus, I felt like I could pull certain equations from the back of my head that I wouldn't have been able to remember otherwise. This could have just been the focus allowing me to do it.

With that said, I could have either failed the test or done really well. Lol it was one of those kinds of things.

I was in a pretty good mood on the way home with a clear head. This could have been the product, the stress of the test being gone, or a combination of both.

I am still enjoying it and I'm excited to see what the ingredient is. I think adding a couple other nootropic ingredients to this would be amazing.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Tell me bout it,, I'm in Ireland. Could be years before they reach me ???

edzname

edzname

Awards
Final Thoughts
Clean energy about an hour after consumption.
I dosed one pill same time everyday, when I knew I would be running on empty.
It was not a huge surge of energy that you all the sudden feel, I would just no longer feel tired or hungry.
No jitters, tingles, or crash.
Was not affected at all neurologically for better or worse.
I did sweat for about a hour after it kicked in, I am active at work.
I wish I would have had more. I would have like to take 3 at a time to see how much kick the pills really had.
I changed nothing in my stim consumption , which included caffeine tab before work, ignite morning lunch, elixir after work, conquer pre wo.
Thanks for the samples, now can I get a bigger stash?? 8)

Reactions: GNO
oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
So guys, please enlighten me. This stuff or good old dmaa?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So jealous... Wish mine would show up :/ it's looking like it got lost in transit

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I liked this much better than my tub of Mesomorph. I didn't get anything decent out if Mesomorph though.
Oh? Sounds strange. Looking forward to try the product.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So jealous... Wish mine would show up :/ it's looking like it got lost in transit
Looks that way bro :( There is not even extra atm that I can re-send:angryfire:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rascal14 mentioned some nudes so I wonder who :D
I made copies of the ones you sent me and have been spreading them around.
:bigok:

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
BAM!!!
Great workout ahead ???
Thanks for log opp. guys

Attachments

ForceOfNature

Awards
I just received mine!! I will probably try tomorrow.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
So here's my review of this epic freeby ?

OL stim log
4:50 - 1 pill
5:20 - just after 3 sets of flat bench - feeling tingly and slightly hot can notice focus is up slightly
5:20 onwards.... lost somewhere in my thoughts :p
6:15 - finished gym session.

My thoughts:
Definitely getting an insane focus from this. 0 jitters or uncomfortable highs. (although it takes an absolute force of stim to make me feel that way anyway)
Took it solo without Hydro3 and have to say the vascularity and pump was decent.
The most impressive moment for me on this trial run was during my 2nd exercise, Incline DB press. This is where the laser sharp focus really shone through.
Last weeks numbers
8 x 65lbs
8 x 60lbs
8 x 55lbs
This was an effort for me at that.
This week my numbers were;
3 x 8 x 65lbs

Now admittedly that's not an insane increase. What sold it for me was that it felt as though a switch had went off and wer last week I had struggled to lift the weights into position, today I just sat back and put all my focus on this weights floating into the air. They went up like it was nothing. 3 times I managed this virtually effortlessly.
This focus carried over for the rest of my workout

Another reason I would highly rate the focus aspect of this product is that I forgot my headphones today. I'm not one to workout without my beats. I don't like talking to people or listening to the **** st the gym. It's childish but I really feel my workouts diminish when I don't have my own music. Today I didn't have this problem.
To be honest I don't remeber a single song that was played the entire session. I was completely wrapped up in what I was doing. For me, that level of focus is a huge win ???

I'm going to try another one before work 2moro and see how it affects my level of focus in that environment. I'll be selling a ton of gym programs and need to be on my game. Looking forward to it :)

Overall very impressed with this product and can't wait to try out the other caps :D

Reactions: GNO
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well lookie who decided to show up...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys ARE Junkies lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You guys ARE Junkies lol
Haha that's what I'm saying , would have loved to test it out will definitely give s shot when it comes out for real, unless you got some extra samples you're keeping for yourself ; )

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Moderation -

A state of use generally unknown to Olympus Labs and OL UK supplement users. Typically regarded as a less "optimal" approach to reaching maximum blood plasma levels of a given substance. Applied only in acts of desperation in order to conserve product until next OL sale occurs.

Bro-Dictionary, 2016. All rights reserved.