Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there the name is Chris and am:

32 yr old
Arizona

on a daily i take alphamine, norcodrene in the am, just started elixir ive been taking that in the afternoon and roulette between mesomorph, cannibal ferox amped and conquer unleashed for pre along side with beta alanine 6.4g and roulette intra with xtend and endure. big fan of amp citrate, dmaa and now dmha which ive taken a few times and enjoy very much. I also drink energy drinks or coffee when I need an extra boost.

I dont really take any stim breaks, I like to be wired :)
My face when you have not only a similar username to me, but also the same first name :eek:

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Daily Stim Consumption: usually start off with a caffeine tab 200mg and a small red bull shooter. After lunch it's a rockstar 240mg. Preworkout is 2 caffeine tabs and 5 caps of ol hydro3. I don't ever recall taking a break although some months are more some are less

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are no longer accepting entries because it is time to take a serving of EL1XIR and go through all the applications:drunk:

We will be announcing the testers over the weekend.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling that a certain norwegian guy is finally getting picked :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahha :D
Well I was very interested until one of OL reps (cant mention who) wanted some dirty pics of me (nudes). :(
lol...names or it didn't happen!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahha :D
Well I was very interested until one of OL reps (cant mention who) wanted some dirty pics of me (nudes). :(
Not me :liar:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not me :liar:
I remember the story of the guy who said it wasn't him who farted...the smeller is the feller, lol!!!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I remember the story of the guy who said it wasn't him who farted...the smeller is the feller, lol!!!
It's true man. It wasn't me who farted. ..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK ... time to announce the testers and have my inbox blown up
BamBam0319 Rob1882 edzname rascal14 Alex281 Gwyndane ForceOfNature Shane091

Thank you to all who applied, I wish we could pick everyone but look out for the next logging opportunity.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to everyone selected

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thank you to all who applied, I wish we could pick everyone but look out for the next logging opportunity.
Where is thebigt ?????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

congrats to the winners.....

i confess to being a little jealous, lol!!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats to the winners.....

i confess to being a little jealous, lol!!!!
Did you even apply? I don't recall seeing an app from you...

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys. So again, nobody picks the norwegian....:)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Let's see who will become AM's next top meth..Stim junkie .

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I can gladly and honestly admit to being a stim junkie , age : 22 , location : south Florida , daily stim : too much no joke due to my job we keep a fridge stocked with monsters where have on average one a day 1-2 cups of black coffee daily and my pwo is usually the full scoop of esp I've honestly never taken a stim break one time I stopped the monster and coffee but it was because I was taking yohimbee and 1,3 dmaa which I consider even stronger the. Coffee for me !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Haha my page hadn't updated when I posted it it didn't show the winners were already picked my bad ! Congrats to the winners though will look out for the product

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing reports. Be sure to post in here or link so the rest of us can hear about it :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn disappointed I didn't get picked. I really wanted to be part of the trial. But congrats to you all fellas.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone will be picked if:
1.They email me a pics of mom or a sister
2.I like what I see
and if we make more capsules....:stick:

ForceOfNature

Awards
Allow me to elaborate somewhat...

The product consists of caffeine + 1 other stimulant which we will not be revealing (ie. testing will be blind). The dosage of each ingredient is not excessive by any means. However, a moderate stim user is more likely to only use a stim-pre in one day where as stim junkies like yourselves can easily fit this product into their daily rotations hence the reason why we are targeting this group for initial feedback.
Can you tell us how much caffeine per serving? And is the other ingredient something we never seen before?

ForceOfNature

Awards
Daily Stim Consumption: I have used almost every stim known to man *achievment unlocked*,So I came to my own stim usage scheme,which is based on my goals and if I'm on bicycle.Typical stack would be :
Phenylpiracetam 200mg
Citicoline 250mg
Modafinil 300
+ heavy stims!which I Switch every 3 weeks : DMBA HCL 200-250,DMAA 70-100,EC 50-70
Caffeine usually around 500-700mg
How often you take a stim break?
As a stim vet,I believe going off doesn't make me feel stims better..so what's the point of going off ?! Come at me Stimz.
So... I maybe a stim addict o_O

My stims change often

Currently looking something like this throughout the day

60-100mg 1,3 or 400mg AMP Cit
25mg Ephedrine Sulphate or 24mg Ephedrine HCL
3-6mg Yohimbine HCL/Rauw at a time currently mostly just pre workout tho when I use just Yohimbine I use upwards of 15-20mg Y-HCL
300-400mg Caffeine at a time around 800-1.2g per day

The list of pre workouts I own would fill a page, I have an entire fridge filled with pre workouts ( very srs ).

I am interested in both how this gonna taste I suspect it will be an improvement over the Conqu3r Unleashed in taste I had with the mango ( which I thought I seen you guys say you re-flavored it already? ) But count me interested! must be going big if calling on stim addicts.
Will my tolerance to DMBA affect my tolerance to DMAA and vice versa?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Will my tolerance to DMBA affect my tolerance to DMAA and vice versa?
No man:) but your general stim - tolerance will make you want to take higher doses of other stims.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
^ This. But every body will react differently..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting on a few more addys...holding up the shipment just sayin ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
YES!!!! I miss my morning stimed out pre workouts. I have taken a break from them for a while but I still consume between 240 -420 mg of caffeine on the daily. (1-2 Rockstars) and also enjoy ephedra I'm 29 out here in Cali. I do take regular 2 week breaks. Cheers

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sh!t I should, have read through the thread first... I guess I'm "that guy today."

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sh!t I should, have read through the thread first... I guess I'm "that guy today."
I did the same thing hah don't know how I missed it got too excited when I saw the name I guess

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Daily Stim Consumption: ie. Caffeine + others = Pre-workout, Low Carb Monster, 1x NoDoze midnight sometimes a bit of sweet tea
How often you take a stim break? Haha, funny

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Daily Stim Consumption: ie. Caffeine + others = Pre-workout, Low Carb Monster, 1x NoDoze midnight sometimes a bit of sweet tea
How often you take a stim break? Haha, funny
Sorry brohiem, the proverbial ship has already sailed on this one.

Keep any eye out for more opportunities soon. We always have something else up our sleeves (besides big biceps that is).