Shaner091 please resend me your info

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
GNO done ;)

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Aaaaalso absolutely F88kin delighted!!!! ????? can't wait to try this sh1t out!!!!!!
Will post a thorough review in my log ??????????????

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319 Rob1882 edzname rascal14 Alex281 Gwyndane ForceOfNature Shane091

We will be sending you each 5 caps. Each capsule contains a moderate amount of caffeine (~250-300mg) plus another stimulant. You are free to use it for any purpose you like as part of your daily stim usage. Please use it on its own without other stimulants to assess your reaction to it.

Post your findings from each serving in this thread. Thanks.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Awesome,, can't wait!!!!! ????

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to read reviews :)

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Florida USA

I don't know the exact caffeine intake per MG but currently I'm using mesomorph as my go to PWO.
I mix my PWO with monster instead of water on the regular. (Actually have a video of this lol)
Daily I drink at minimum 2 monsters a day.
I've tried every top notch pwo (and logged a few as well) and found mesomorph to be the best so far. But even still I find my self doing
1 1/2 scoops of that at times.
My body has a quick tolerance for stims.

And the only time I've ever taken a stim break was when I was out of commission for 3 weeks because of a back injury last year. Since then I never go a day with out.

Definitely interested to see what OL is cooking up.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Florida USA

I don't know the exact caffeine intake per MG but currently I'm using mesomorph as my go to PWO.
I mix my PWO with monster instead of water on the regular. (Actually have a video of this lol)
I've tried every top notch pwo (and logged a few as well) and found mesomorph to be the best so far. But even still I find my self doing

And the only time I've ever taken a stim break was when I was out of commission for 3 weeks because of a back injury last year. Since then I never go a day with out.

Brah

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Haha just realized it's over.
Sorry it was early morning.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Florida USA

Would like to try this! What flavor monster and meso do you use?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Monster rehab lemonade if is my go to. just picked up my 2 for tomorrow actually. 2/4$ is the best! Haha
And I loved the rocket pop mesomorph but I decided to try grape with is also pretty good but a bit tart for my liking. I'll probably go back to rocket pop next order.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Daily Stim Consumption: 3x per day: 25mg ephedrine sulfate, 200mg caffeine anhydrous, 18mg yohimbine HCL
How often you take a stim break? Came off a 6 month stim break ~2 months ago. I use 200-400mg caffeine pre-wo year round.

Ha it's over. Sike.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Daily Stim Consumption: 3x per day: 25mg ephedrine sulfate, 200mg caffeine anhydrous, 18mg yohimbine HCL
How often you take a stim break? Came off a 6 month stim break ~2 months ago. I use 200-400mg caffeine pre-wo year round.

Ha it's over. Sike.
And there I was, just about to unleash the wrath of Olympus upon you : )

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established

Ha it's over. Sike.
Admit you just wanted to tell..... :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples will go out early next week.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news Bad news
Good news is the samples shipped out

Bad news is Lucianooo raided the stash so after kboxer7 gave him a kick to the head we did a count and only have enough for 4 caps each. Use them wisely.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My personal advice is to dose a good 45mins before you want dem feels.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Good news Bad news

Bad news is Lucianooo raided the stash so after kboxer7 gave him a kick to the head we did a count and only have enough for 4 caps each. Use them wisely.
Does the kick of kboxer7 equal to kick from this stuff in terms of energy?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
My personal advice is to dose a good 45mins before you want dem feels.
"dem feels" -

Definition: Highly scientific terminology. Often used around bros to describe a feeling and or state of euphoria, mental alertness, and overall badassness, commonly experienced with Olympus Labs products.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Does the kick of kboxer7 equal to kick from this stuff in terms of energy?
Tough call.

Depends on how many scoops of CU I gobbled down before hand.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tough call.

Depends on how many scoops of CU I gobbled down before hand.
Ha. I take El1xir and can slow down his kicks with my mind!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good news Bad news

what is the eta for this being available at retailers?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We haven't firmed up the plan yet
so this is a true beta test with possible changes based on responses? or is this the final product?

either way looking forward to see what the loggers have to say!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
so this is a true beta test with possible changes based on responses? or is this the final product?

None of our products are "final." We're always evolving our products and taking suggestions/feedback on potential changes : )

Though I don't suppose that really answered your question directly haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
None of our products are "final." We're always evolving our products and taking suggestions/feedback on potential changes : )

Though I don't suppose that really answered your question directly haha
I don't think direct answers happen anymore, lol.

thanks!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

not exactly, it has been tested internally and we have an idea on the direction we want to go. But, we do value feedback from the AM community so that feedback will play a large role in our final decision.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've rigorously tested this stuff guys and let me tell you, the effects are unlike anything else on the market.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Mannn wish I could've got these paws on some samps. Guess I'll just have to buy it

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Im a total stim junkie.I love 5hr energy ,redbull,adhd meds,white monsters,coffee,tea,herbs,(even research chems back in the day) ,u name it.I one time took 150mg of vyvanse in one night.I had strange heartbeats for hours that night and it was not a wise choice.Anyhow Id like to hear about everyones experience with this one

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
anyone got theirs yet?
I hacked u.s. mail, and just got all your samples, since they never ship to Norway. Just took 20 caps.
Will be back with reviews from the stimsylum...

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
CANNOT WAIT FOR THESE TO ARRIVE!!!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Cleaner and more euphoria rather than raging energy, but still gives plenty of kick in energy department.
More euphoria? Well I will have to give this a shot Cuz Dmaa was awesome in this, depot for me

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
More euforia than dmaa? Looking forward for buying lots of boxes if this is nearly true:)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More euforia than dmaa? Looking forward for buying lots of boxes if this is nearly true:)
More euphoria? Well I will have to give this a shot Cuz Dmaa was awesome in this, depot for me
Ya no kidding. I love dmaa IMO better than any ADHD medication (adderall dexedrine, vyvanse, ritilan, and folican and I've tried them all) also better than og craze as well. For me as of right now nothing beats dmaa or even comes close, and I have tried literally everything and very high doses. So if this even stretches the surfaces of dmaa status I will buy this by the crate.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to add some notes of things that I have found to greatly increase the effects of stims while reducing the unwanted PNS side effects. BTW I'm no expert in this field but just a educated stim junkie who likes to experiment. Also I would like to see some of these things in this product as well, because they are cheap and are an unusual yet very effective way about making the best stim experience.

MAOIs: syrain rue extract, curcumin(with a liposome bond), LOW dose nutmeg extract, and N,N-dimethyltyramine

PNS side effect reducers: taurine but not low dose min 5gs, HIGH dosed Guggulsterones, Withanolides(also adds some euphoria), magnesium, and l-theanine

Euphoria/focus increasers: 3Gs of l-ornithine, N-phenethyldimethylamine HCL, and AMENTOFLAVONE

Urine pH buffers: sodium bicarbonate, aluminum hydroxide, potassium bicarbonate Note: I find these to drastically increase the duration of all stims

CNS potentiators: ecgc, and 2Gs of L-Tyrosine

Absorption enhancers: piperine, Naringenin(especially when in cyclodextrin complex), and the last I haven't tried yet but have heard lots about Astragin

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just want to add some notes of things that I have found to greatly increase the effects of stims while reducing the unwanted PNS side effects. BTW I'm no expert in this field but just a educated stim junkie who likes to experiment. Also I would like to see some of these things in this product as well, because they are cheap and are an unusual yet very effective way about making the best stim experience.

MAOIs: syrain rue extract, curcumin(with a liposome bond), LOW dose nutmeg extract, and N,N-dimethyltyramine

PNS side effect reducers: taurine but not low dose min 5gs, HIGH dosed Guggulsterones, Withanolides(also adds some euphoria), magnesium, and l-theanine

Euphoria/focus increasers: 3Gs of l-ornithine, N-phenethyldimethylamine HCL, and AMENTOFLAVONE

Urine pH buffers: sodium bicarbonate, aluminum hydroxide, potassium bicarbonate Note: I find these to drastically increase the duration of all stims

CNS potentiators: ecgc, and 2Gs of L-Tyrosine

Absorption enhancers: piperine, Naringenin(especially when in cyclodextrin complex), and the last I haven't tried yet but have heard lots about Astragin
Thanks bro, dually noted.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got mine today. 4 yellow caps in a sandwich bag. Looks very sketchy, just how I like it.

I'll try one cap tomorrow at some point. When will we know the ingredients?