Olympic Labs Tr3st and DMZ log (unsponsored)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE TIME!!!

So thank you for all those who have joined thus far...heavy bench night went awesome!

Bench:
135x5
185x3
225x3
275x1
315x1
335x1
365x1 ---> PR WOOHOO!!! Thats a 20lb jump from 345.
375x0 --> mid rep the bar drifted up out of my groove. The weight felt very do-able if technique would have been better
315 x 1 x 3 x 3 x 4

Sling Shot
375 x 1 x 1

After this I hit some triceps
Cable push downs
Dumbbell skull crushers
Seated Dip machine

Then some flies.

I think DMZ has kicked in quite nicely. Im debating on next week going for 370 or 375. Today marks 2 weeks since I started the cycle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds awesome and congrats on the PR!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dosing 4-6g taurine, 198mg potassium gluconate, and 500mg mag 2-3x a day with 1 gallon of water seems to be helping the back pumps/tightness. Also the hose liniment pre-workout and rolling out any tightness.

Also I am dosing 20mg exemestane every 3 days. Every other day still had me feeling quite lethargic. Trying every 3 days now see if it helps. Dosing Tr3st at 75mg and 100mg on workout days.

Has anyone tried inhibit-P for prolactin control?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Dosing 4-6g taurine, 198mg potassium gluconate, and 500mg mag 2-3x a day with 1 gallon of water seems to be helping the back pumps/tightness. Also the hose liniment pre-workout and rolling out any tightness.

Also I am dosing 20mg exemestane every 3 days. Every other day still had me feeling quite lethargic. Trying every 3 days now see if it helps. Dosing Tr3st at 75mg and 100mg on workout days.

Has anyone tried inhibit-P for prolactin control?
Inhibit p works best for prolactin control. Iv used it on and off cycles and it works well for me. It's very affordable so give it a shot! Also growth factor Xt has ingredients for prolactin control plus great sleep and recovery so that would be something to check out.
I'm subbed :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Inhibit p works best for prolactin control. Iv used it on and off cycles and it works well for me. It's very affordable so give it a shot! Also growth factor Xt has ingredients for prolactin control plus great sleep and recovery so that would be something to check out.

Im thinking running inhibit P during the cycle (especially if I bridge to tr3n) and growth factor will be part of my PCT. I really like the ingredients so I would like to run it along side my SERM and testboosters.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Im thinking running inhibit P during the cycle (especially if I bridge to tr3n) and growth factor will be part of my PCT. I really like the ingredients so I would like to run it along side my SERM and testboosters.
Good Choice. And yeah if you run tren you pretty much have to run inhibit p with it. Growth factor Xt is one of my personal favorite supps iv ever tried for sure

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya dude Growth Factor XT is the ****, no doubt

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme any reason for not taking smaller dose of exemestane ED or EOD? That too makes you feel lethargic?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
@GoHardOrGoHme any reason for not taking smaller dose of exemestane ED or EOD? That too makes you feel lethargic?
The caps i have I cant break into smaller pieces. I would have to open the cap and measure the powder and I don't wanna go through the hassle of doing that and possibly sacrficing a cap in the process.

Im not experiencing any estrogen related sides so IM not too worried. The most is some bloat which i dont mind all that much.

Woke up at 229 this morning. So far thats 13lb weight increase from my morning weigh in.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like some Ostarine is gonna be added to the mix!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ya dude Growth Factor XT is the ****, no doubt
Glad you liked it! You probably got some of those samples we were giving out?
I think some people just think I recommend it because I rep for SNS but that's not true, I'd recommend it regardless. Its a solid product.
Just like I recommend Conqu3r. Which happens to be my new favorite PWO ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you liked it! You probably got some of those samples we were giving out?
I think some people just think I recommend it because I rep for SNS but that's not true, I'd recommend it regardless. Its a solid product.
Just like I recommend Conqu3r. Which happens to be my new favorite PWO ;)
Ya man Mike sent me some. By far the best sleep product I've ever tried! I want to pick up a bottle and try it with some melatonin. It'd be a must for someone taking any of our TR3N products for sure.

Mine too bro, mine too ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have to try it myself. Love good sleeping products.

So far g8 and resurrect pm are my favorites.

Melatonin doesn't really work for me. Tried different amounts, but never had a good night sleep on it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Melatonin doesn't really work for me. Tried different amounts, but never had a good night sleep on it.
Neither have I. Melatonin just doesn't seem to work for me either..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ya man Mike sent me some. By far the best sleep product I've ever tried! I want to pick up a bottle and try it with some melatonin. It'd be a must for someone taking any of our TR3N products for sure.

Mine too bro, mine too ;)
Yeah the supplement store sponsors always have great sales so keep an eye out!
It would almost be a good part of the TR3N perfect cycle ;)
And yeah, conqu3r is damn good PWO. Doesn't make me nauseous like some so I can use it before cardio.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Growth factor doesn't really put me to sleep, but once I'm asleep its very deep. You can feel the difference. Waking up refreshed is a good feeling!
Melatonin kept me up all night when I tried it. Never again. lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to give Growth Factor XT a go at some point too. I'm a bad sleeper, especially on cycle. And I'm always on cycle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to use a gh product for a while. Probably going for peptides though.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to use a gh product for a while. Probably going for peptides though.
I'm not a big OTC GH product guy at all. Like at all but that GFXT puts me out dude slept like a rock. I wouldn't ever recommend it as a GH product but as a recovery/sleep product most certainly. Great stuff

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So it seems like there is a good concensus that growth factor xt is worth a shot lol

Update on squats:

Squat Night:
135x3
225x3
315x1
405x1
455x1
495x1
545x1 HOLY SMOKES!! 45lb PR!

20 minutes stair climber with 45 minutes of walking after.

I def felt i had a little left in the tank but that was a huge PR and I was happy to walk away with that. Today will be some light bench and shoulders.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive squat! Did you videotape it?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So light Bench day went great. My dad came along to just hang out. He is currently injured and nursing his injury back to health so we arent able to crush it together.

Bench:
135x10
225x7
315x1
375x1 --> With minor help from spot so it doesnt count as a PR. But I got to grind it out which is what I wanted.
235 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 ---> I went up 10lb in weight and went up in reps.
135 x till failure + negatives

Incline Press
135x10
185x6
225x6 --> 5 rep increase
135 x till failure
135 x till failure

Machine press/fly --> i dont know what this is called but my dad took me to this and burned out my chest good for 4 sets
Machine Fly for 4 sets till failure with spot for added burn lol

Isolateral Shoulder Press
Total weight:
50lbx10
100x 8
150x6
200x 3
150x till failure with added spot for more reps
100 x same as above
50 x sam as above

Machine shoulder fly
50lbx 20 x 21 x 25 x 26 ---> what a freaking PUMP

Machine rear delts for 4 sets increasing weight and 1 set burnout

What a workout!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

increased recovery noted. Im not nearly as sore or banged up as I expected to be. Hitting the gym later tonight. Going legs or Back....havent decided which one yet

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hit it bro. Make that **** count!!

Sets for dayzzz on cycle!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
doesnt olympus have transdermal trest out now?seems like gains would be huge! that with m-sten would be great bulk

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
giving my receptors a break but planing on transdermal w/ m-sten, bulk 20 lbs in 6 weeks

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Is transdermal easier on the liver or does it all go through there anyways?

Great workouts buddy! Keep up that intensity!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Is transdermal easier on the liver or does it all go through there anyways?

Great workouts buddy! Keep up that intensity!
Yes. However, transdermals are not normally methylated so they aren't that bad regardless.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, we have a transdermal trestolone product out already. Check DermaTREST.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
doesnt olympus have transdermal trest out now?seems like gains would be huge! that with m-sten would be great bulk
Yes! I'm starting a log of that within a day or two. I agree- with the longer half life and better BA it's gotta produce... I'm on oral right now and it's great.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TR3ST is not methylated so even the oral is not hard on your liver. That does not mean you don't need support supps though. Just means the liver isn't taking a hit, but lipids, and blood pressure can still be problematic.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
TR3ST is not methylated so even the oral is not hard on your liver. That does not mean you don't need support supps though. Just means the liver isn't taking a hit, but lipids, and blood pressure can still be problematic.
makes sense. Thanks.
what are the pros and cons of it vs the oral version? easier on the receptors? cheaper?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Well it is methylated... 7a methylated, not the common 17a methylated which means it isn't as liver toxic. From most user feedback and studies I've seem this makes a huge difference, but saying it's not methylated isn't true. Not trying to step on toes here, but I believe it's worth stating.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it is methylated... 7a methylated, not the common 17a methylated which means it isn't as liver toxic. From most user feedback and studies I've seem this makes a huge difference, but saying it's not methylated isn't true. Not trying to step on toes here, but I believe it's worth stating.
Is this compound methylated? ;) 17b-hydroxy-1-methyl-5a-androst-1-en-3-one

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just run it with TUDCA and you are good to go!

Back day:

Deadlift:
135x3
225x1
315x1
405x1
495x1
525x1 --> felt pretty good so I went for the PR
545 --> almost had it! Literally it was about an inch or two from locking out. I didnt wanna hitch it up so i stopped the rep. All in all im not disappointed, i definetly have this and then some. Lets see where my deadlift goes with this cycle.

High Rep back:
Extra Wide pull down: 5 sets of 10 reps
Isolateral pulldowns: 4 sets of 10 reps
V-Grip barbell row: 45x20, 70x15, 95x15, 120x12x, 145x15, 170x15x15x15
Reverse grip cable rows 4 sets of 10
Isolateral shrugs: 4 sets of 20 reps

Biceps:
Hammer curls: 40x10, 50x7x7x7
Preacher curl: 4 sets till failure

Will probably do some cardio tonight.

Also gonna put in an order for some TUDCA today or tomorrow. Im still 50/50 on the tr3n and inhibit P. Basically if I run the tr3n it's to finish this cycle with a light cut (as in more cardio and better diet) just to lean out a bit. Ive blown up to 230+ in the first two weeks and Im thinking i may wanna start shedding some fat. Fast increase in weight WILL raise your BP, so i wanna slow that down a bit and maybe recomp while continuing to increase in strength...when is what a tr3n/tr3st stack will do nicely.

Also Im planning my PCT as follows:

Nolva(20/20/10/10) or torem (120/90/60/30)
Ostarine (10mg for the duration of PCT and maybe beyond)
Strength (4 caps a day)
Super PCT (0/0/8/6/4)
DAA (3-6g a day)
Growth Factor XT

Ostarine I may run beyond PCT and then run another Testboosting stack.

Who here has ran Nolva? And what dose did you run. The doc gave me a 20/20/10/10 dosing protocol, but I think thats kinda low.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran nolva. 20/20/10/10 is perfect IMO.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Your going to ****ing love Osta in PCT.

And 20/20/10/10 is good to go bro.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spainard....^^^you gonna say anything? ;) just playin man!
Mother ****er LMAO! Hahaha! Bro, I read that and immediately thought oh god I have to hit up reps4jesus on this one! You beat me to it ;)

Just run it with TUDCA and you are good to go!

Back day:

Deadlift:
135x3
225x1
315x1
405x1
495x1
525x1 --> felt pretty good so I went for the PR
545 --> almost had it! Literally it was about an inch or two from locking out. I didnt wanna hitch it up so i stopped the rep. All in all im not disappointed, i definetly have this and then some. Lets see where my deadlift goes with this cycle.

High Rep back:
Extra Wide pull down: 5 sets of 10 reps
Isolateral pulldowns: 4 sets of 10 reps
V-Grip barbell row: 45x20, 70x15, 95x15, 120x12x, 145x15, 170x15x15x15
Reverse grip cable rows 4 sets of 10
Isolateral shrugs: 4 sets of 20 reps

Biceps:
Hammer curls: 40x10, 50x7x7x7
Preacher curl: 4 sets till failure

Will probably do some cardio tonight.

Also gonna put in an order for some TUDCA today or tomorrow. Im still 50/50 on the tr3n and inhibit P. Basically if I run the tr3n it's to finish this cycle with a light cut (as in more cardio and better diet) just to lean out a bit. Ive blown up to 230+ in the first two weeks and Im thinking i may wanna start shedding some fat. Fast increase in weight WILL raise your BP, so i wanna slow that down a bit and maybe recomp while continuing to increase in strength...when is what a tr3n/tr3st stack will do nicely.

Also Im planning my PCT as follows:

Nolva(20/20/10/10) or torem (120/90/60/30)
Ostarine (10mg for the duration of PCT and maybe beyond)
Strength (4 caps a day)
Super PCT (0/0/8/6/4)
DAA (3-6g a day)
Growth Factor XT

Ostarine I may run beyond PCT and then run another Testboosting stack.

Who here has ran Nolva? And what dose did you run. The doc gave me a 20/20/10/10 dosing protocol, but I think thats kinda low.
You'll get it man YOU'LL GET IT! !!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom! We have a Chem student up in here!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yeah you are right, I would have been more correct to say that liver damage is not considered likely enough to be listed as a side effect. However yes it is methylated, so are some vitamins and aspirin and what not. I will try to remember to say it isn't 17a methylated in the future. However I still take the same stance that direct or at least any extra liver support outside of what comes in AR1MICARE Pro is not needed.

Good catch. I always forget about the less toxic 7a methylation as it isn't really a concern regarding liver health unless you already have liver issues.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you are right, I would have been more correct to say that liver damage is not considered likely enough to be listed as a side effect. However yes it is methylated, so are some vitamins and aspirin and what not. I will try to remember to say it isn't 17a methylated in the future. However I still take the same stance that direct or at least any extra liver support outside of what comes in AR1MICARE Pro is not needed. Good catch. I always forget about the less toxic 7a methylation as it isn't really a concern regarding liver health unless you already have liver issues.
Funny thing is, most of the info I first got about this came from you and others discussing the same thing... So i don't know enough to put up a real discussion beyond this lol. Just figured it was worth mentioning for the sake of having it all clear- for when ppl go reading through for info.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update coming soon

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry it took so long to update gents. Needless to say its been hectic. Getting married next week so final prep is underway. Also had a full day of celebration with my fiancés fmaily during the day and my family at night.

Heavy Bench Day:
375 x 1 x 1 --> spotter had hands on the bar. So I had that mental spot which is always helpful.

Isolateral Hammer Strengh Chest:
135 each side: 3 sets of 5

Tricep burn out super set for 4 sets
Cable push down and cable overheard extensions

Heavy Squat day:
515x1 --> this rep was really high. But i decided to go up anyway
565x1 ---> PR.

The 565 was ridiculous. Felt like I was being crushed under a mountain. By the grace of God I got the rep. However, when I went to rack it, the weight wasnt reaching the hooks. So I was there, in an empty gym with 565lbs crushing down on me. Well after a few attempts of trying to rack the weight, my body started to give out, so instead of getting injured, I slowly brough the weight down to the safety pins and when the time was right, let it slide off my back.

By the mercy of God I didnt get injured. Last time I try a PR when no one is around to help me rack it afterwards. That was scary. Needless to say, I was beyond spent, and my back, legs, anf the rest of my body was wrecked. I called it a day.

So far My bench went up to 375 and my squat to 565. In a few days Im gonna try and look out 545 on deadlift. Im also gonna up the dose of DMZ to 60 mg for the last 2 weeks.

Putting in my order for OL Tudca, 1-2 bottles of OL tr3n, and some inhibit-P by SNS.

Also thinking about some eliminate so I can dose that on days im not dosing aromasin. Thoughts?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Sorry it took so long to update gents. Needless to say its been hectic. Getting married next week so final prep is underway. Also had a full day of celebration with my fiancés fmaily during the day and my family at night.

Heavy Bench Day:
375 x 1 x 1 --> spotter had hands on the bar. So I had that mental spot which is always helpful.

Heavy Squat day:
565x1 ---> PR.

The 565 was ridiculous. Felt like I was being crushed under a mountain. By the grace of God I got the rep. However, when I went to rack it, the weight wasnt reaching the hooks. So I was there, in an empty gym with 565lbs crushing down on me. Well after a few attempts of trying to rack the weight, my body started to give out, so instead of getting injured, I slowly brough the weight down to the safety pins and when the time was right, let it slide off my back.

By the mercy of God I didnt get injured. Last time I try a PR when no one is around to help me rack it afterwards. That was scary. Needless to say, I was beyond spent, and my back, legs, anf the rest of my body was wrecked. I called it a day.

So far My bench went up to 375 and my squat to 565. In a few days Im gonna try and look out 545 on deadlift. Im also gonna up the dose of DMZ to 60 mg for the last 2 weeks.

Putting in my order for OL Tudca, 1-2 bottles of OL tr3n, and some inhibit-P by SNS.

Also thinking about some eliminate so I can dose that on days im not dosing aromasin. Thoughts?
I hear ya bro!

Not getting married till next year but I can only imagine.

I put my life on hold the last two days, 4th of July and then went to the Dierks Bentley concert last night with the woman and some friends. It was ****ing badass.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Heavy Bench Day:

Heavy Squat day:
565x1 ---> PR.

Why?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I always set the racks one notch lower than you'd think is perfect. I'd rather have them too low to start than too high when I'm trying to re-rack. Great lifts as well, congrats on the PR. It's nice to see the strength gains you're getting from DMZ. Keep us updated on sides when you bump it up to 60, I'm interested to see if there's a big jump.