Olympic Labs Tr3st and DMZ log (unsponsored)

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I actually wasnt thinking about that at all. Good point. Essentially my concern isnt size, my concern is strength. Im going to lose probably 10lbs due to water and glycogen, but as long as my strength remains Ill consider it a successful PCT. This is why IM throwing everything and the kitchen sink into my PCT.

How would you dose throughout PCT? Im thinking 10mg.

I was also thinking on running it past PCT, then running a second OTC testboosting stack.
if I were you I wouldn't run an OTC Test Boosting stack, I'd just run a complete ArA cycle. You will see way better gains, I guarantee it. Maybe not the libido and stuff you would get with a T-Booster but the strength gains would stay.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually wasnt thinking about that at all. Good point. Essentially my concern isnt size, my concern is strength. Im going to lose probably 10lbs due to water and glycogen, but as long as my strength remains Ill consider it a successful PCT. This is why IM throwing everything and the kitchen sink into my PCT.

How would you dose throughout PCT? Im thinking 10mg.

I was also thinking on running it past PCT, then running a second OTC testboosting stack.
I think 10 should be perfect for maintaining strength and mass, and along side your scripted SERMS you should be money! I wouldn't run another T-Booster after your PCT. Most of the test boosters out today have a lot of SHBG type ingredients in them that actually do not raise serum levels of testosterone but instead free up existing testosterone. It is not the best practice to trick your body into thinking it has higher test than it does when you are trying to recover your natural production. After you initially use one in PCT while test is lower it makes you feel better and saves muscle mass but if you continue to free up test then your body sees no need to continue increasing production when it already has sufficient free test / active test. Running a second one concurrently will make you feel better and even improve your physique during that period but you are down regulating your HPTA production by telling it hey we have enough active test.

Thing is on a booster you may have 400ng test and 17ng free test which is pretty high free test so the body doesnt thing it needs to get serum levels back up to 600-800 and just chills at a lower level. So then 4 months into PCT you stop the booster and have 400 as a test level and your free test drops and things are not great. I systematically lowered my test by doing this over and over on Test Boosters during my natty years. I would run on test booster then another and another thinking I was doing great things for myself. I started noticing after about a year i really didn't have the drive if I wasn't on something that freed up test.

My suggestion would be instead to maybe try mucana, stimulates LH and avena sativa is a natural estrogen modulator. You know direct LH stimulation type product with no SHBG ingredients added.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loneyboy I like the ArA idea. I had good strength results with it last time I used it, so it wouldnt be a bad idea to add it. I take it pre-workout so it will last awhile.
MrKleen73 The OTC testboosters I would be very selective. I like your suggestions a lot.

As you may imagine my reasoning for the OTC testboosters AFTER the SARM is cautionary, it's really not mandatory since I will be on Str3ngth, Sup3r PCT, Bulbine, DAA, Ep1c and Growth Factor for 8 weeks. Theoretically I could run the SARM 6 weeks, leaving 2 weeks left on the natty OTC stuff. Or run the SARM 8 weeks and with the OTC PCT stack and then switch to Fadogia which is a very strong activatory of LH with Avena and Erase Pro.

Starting to feel like Im overcomplicating this haha. With the script Nolva, I will be g2g. Low dose Ostar1ne really shouldnt be that detrimental to recovery.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Loneyboy I like the ArA idea. I had good strength results with it last time I used it, so it wouldnt be a bad idea to add it. I take it pre-workout so it will last awhile.
@MrKleen73 The OTC testboosters I would be very selective. I like your suggestions a lot.

As you may imagine my reasoning for the OTC testboosters AFTER the SARM is cautionary, it's really not mandatory since I will be on Str3ngth, Sup3r PCT, Bulbine, DAA, Ep1c and Growth Factor for 8 weeks. Theoretically I could run the SARM 6 weeks, leaving 2 weeks left on the natty OTC stuff. Or run the SARM 8 weeks and with the OTC PCT stack and then switch to Fadogia which is a very strong activatory of LH with Avena and Erase Pro.

Starting to feel like Im overcomplicating this haha. With the script Nolva, I will be g2g. Low dose Ostar1ne really shouldnt be that detrimental to recovery.
Precisely the simple fact you are using legit prescribed Nolva there is no question you will be recovered. I think your plan sounds legit. No such thing as overthinking as long as you can keep track of your thought process. You aren't second guessing just looking for ways to improve the plan. Nothing wrong with that.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Ive been dosing 60mgs DMZ at 3x that day and today I will try dosing 2x instead. The benefits to 3x is easily the fact you are walking around all day with a pump. The downside is there is an increase likelihood of cramping and back pumps. My weight has shot up to 236 on what has been minimal calories due to having a hectic schedule. Actually I will probably not be able to have the appropriate rest and diet necessary till next Tuesday.

Dosing tr3st at 100mg. Nothing really to note other then estrogen conversion is the biggest problem. On non-aromasin days I dose between 100-150mg of eliminate.

Im hot all the time. Seems like Im radiating heat the higher the anabolics go. Im gonna be away from the wife for a month, so Im thinking on ordering some transform and dosing that when im on tr3st only. It really depends on how much I spend on the sale come august 5th. But ive been hearing so much about formestane and would like to see how 100-200mg stands up to 125-150mg of tr3st.

Workout Update:
I wasnt able to get a long workout in but I moved some weight.

Bench:
bar warm up
135x10
225x8
275x5
315x1
365x2 (first time ive doubled 365)
315x1

After this I hit a shoulder press machine, side lateral machine, and some chest flies and press. I burned out my shoulders and chest to the point where my gymbag strap was unbearable. The pump was is intense it was literally painful. It felt like my muscle where about to burst out of my skin.

365 also felt really light. I wasnt happy with my spotter so I stopped at 2 reps. With the right spotter I would have gone for 3-5 reps. He looked nervous and was too eager to grab the bar so I hit 2 solid reps and dropped and did 5 easy reps with 315 right after.

Im can start feeling my body reaching its limit with the DMZ. I don't feel toxic or sick, but having pushed myself to my limit more times then I want to admit, i can feel my limit approaching. I probably have another week before I'll end the DMZ.

Today will be an experiment. 40mg first dose with 750mg of TUDCA and 1 scoop cycle support. And depending on how I feel, the second dose will be 20 or 40mg.

Im testing the higher doses, but really 40mg is all i would recommend for a first cycle. Also Eat with your dose. I get a wicked headache and upset stomach if I take it on an empter stomach.

Im veyr happy with my cycle thus far. My goals were a 405 bench and a 600 squat. Once I reach these numbers, I dont plan on pushing the envelope more then that. Rather I would try to master that weight and try hitting them for doubles and triples. Im hoping this increases the likelihood of me retaining these numbers after PCT.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
80mg of DMZ is intense. Everything feels tight. Pumps and muscle hardness are up significantly. Its like Im a walking brick wall.

Im not sure if I wanna maintain this dose. Im gonna give it another day or two and decide then. Going to take an epsom salt bath see if that helps.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE!!!

So I ended up dropped the DMZ to 60mg and today was my last day. I will update my worlout log here tomorrow.

Lets just say the past two days have been an epic blessing.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
80mg of DMZ is intense. Everything feels tight. Pumps and muscle hardness are up significantly. Its like Im a walking brick wall.

Im not sure if I wanna maintain this dose. Im gonna give it another day or two and decide then. Going to take an epsom salt bath see if that helps.
100.is.Crazy. Lol the two days of my cycle I had at 100, that was was about all I could take. 80 is my sweet spot. But 100s sides are noticeable even in only 2 days.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
100.is.Crazy. Lol the two days of my cycle I had at 100, that was was about all I could take. 80 is my sweet spot. But 100s sides are noticeable even in only 2 days.
Dude i started feeling sick on the 2nd or 3rd day of 80mg. 40 seems to be perfect for me. 60 is the upper limit.

100mg is way too much for me

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epic Update.

So I finished the DMZ portion of this cycle. I will be cruising on 100-150mg of tr3st for the next 4 weeks. I will up my aromasin to EOD if needed.

07/29/2014

Epic bench Day:

bar warm up
135 for 2 sets to get the blood flowing
225x5
225x3
275x3
315x1
345x1
370x1
405x1 --> MY GOAL!!! This is the number Ive been chasing! Finally hit my 405
425x1 with spot
420x1 with spot

The last two sets my buddy did give me a few lbs of spot so it doesnt count as a PR. But the strain was awesome and I am very happy. I made a 60lb increase in my bench.

Incline:
135x8
225x5
275x3
315x1

Finished up with some flies and rear Delts.

4/30

Squat:
bar warm up for 2 sets
135 for 2 sets
225x5
315x3x2
405x1
495x1
545x1
600x1--> AND THERE IS MY SECOND GOAL!!

That is a 100lb increase in squat. We asked someone to video tape this squat...and low and behold...the guy didnt record it. I wanted to be mad but I was just praising God for giving me the strength to hit 600.

After these two days Ive hit the numbers I was shooting for. Now Im gonna focus on maintaining and mastering 405 on bench and 600 on squat. Now the goal is trying to hit these maxes for maybe 2 or 3 reps.

All in all This has been an epic cycle this far. And I still got a few more weeks to solidify these gains.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wow, congrats bro, that's a HUGE achievement. Feel proud.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy numbers!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic Update.

So I finished the DMZ portion of this cycle. I will be cruising on 100-150mg of tr3st for the next 4 weeks. I will up my aromasin to EOD if needed.

07/29/2014

Epic bench Day:

bar warm up
135 for 2 sets to get the blood flowing
225x5
225x3
275x3
315x1
345x1
370x1
405x1 --> MY GOAL!!! This is the number Ive been chasing! Finally hit my 405
425x1 with spot
420x1 with spot

The last two sets my buddy did give me a few lbs of spot so it doesnt count as a PR. But the strain was awesome and I am very happy. I made a 60lb increase in my bench.

Incline:
135x8
225x5
275x3
315x1

Finished up with some flies and rear Delts.

4/30

Squat:
bar warm up for 2 sets
135 for 2 sets
225x5
315x3x2
405x1
495x1
545x1
600x1--> AND THERE IS MY SECOND GOAL!!

That is a 100lb increase in squat. We asked someone to video tape this squat...and low and behold...the guy didnt record it. I wanted to be mad but I was just praising God for giving me the strength to hit 600.

After these two days Ive hit the numbers I was shooting for. Now Im gonna focus on maintaining and mastering 405 on bench and 600 on squat. Now the goal is trying to hit these maxes for maybe 2 or 3 reps.

All in all This has been an epic cycle this far. And I still got a few more weeks to solidify these gains.
AWESOME results man! This cycle has done beautifully by you! Hey, are you going to med school?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you gentleman.

And yep I'm going in med school

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually in my second year. And my B.S. was in neuroscience and behavioral biology. My masters was in biomedical sciences.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually in my second year. And my B.S. was in neuroscience and behavioral biology. My masters was in biomedical sciences.
That's awesome man! Keep up the hard work :cool:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Light leg day:

Squats:
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x7 -->rep PR
405x5
405x8 --> new rep PR (I was challenged at 7 reps so I did 8 reps haha)

Farmers walk
115lb per hand for 50 yards
165lb per hand for 50 yards
215lb per hand for a grueling 50 yards that I had to stop several times

Sled pushes with 230lbs of plate weight for 5 sets of 50 yards

Today is chest day. Tr3st is at 125mgs a day.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Light leg day:

Squats:
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x7 -->rep PR
405x5
405x8 --> new rep PR (I was challenged at 7 reps so I did 8 reps haha)

Farmers walk
115lb per hand for 50 yards
165lb per hand for 50 yards
215lb per hand for a grueling 50 yards that I had to stop several times

Sled pushes with 230lbs of plate weight for 5 sets of 50 yards

Today is chest day. Tr3st is at 125mgs a day.
Jesus dude that's a killer workout. I started incorporating the prowler or sled, depending on where I lift on my leg day not too long ago and am loving it! I used to have to go to a parking lot and push my truck lol. The prowler wins for convenience ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo what do you think about using DAA for NMDA activation acting as a calcium channel for LTP? What do you use if anything for cognitive improvements?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on your PR's GH! Those are some serious numbers and you should be proud!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yo what do you think about using DAA for NMDA activation acting as a calcium channel for LTP? What do you use if anything for cognitive improvements?
Currently I dont have an opinion on DAA for NMDA activation

My study stack I rotate but for the most part:
Caffeine or a stimulant stack like alphamine
ALCAR
Piracatem or some other racetam
CHoline citrate
Huperzine

I have recently tried Omniscienti and Da Vinci and both worked very well, I may stack them to see if I can lower the dose of each. Ive used FOcus Xt and that worked for a little boost.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your PR's GH! Those are some serious numbers and you should be proud!
Im actually for the first time very content and looking foward to switching to a more conditioning style routine and really go for solidifying these gains.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im actually for the first time very content and looking foward to switching to a more conditioning style routine and really go for solidifying these gains.
That is the definition of a successful cycle!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So im back in school but ve cranked out two good lifts:

Back day:
Ive switched to sumo and IM started from the bottom up. Starting at 315 for sets of 7 and will increase 10lbs a week and stay at 7 reps.

Workout:
Barbell Bent Over Row:
135x 10
185x 10
225 x 8
275x 5 x 3

Sumo Deadlift:
315x7x7x7

V-bar pulldown on a single pulley machine:
165x10
180x10x10x10
Dropset till failure 180-->90-->40

Band pull aparts with straight arm lat pull downs for 3 sets

Concentration curls: 25x10x10
Hammer curls: 30x 6x10

Chest day: starting the higher volume workouts
Bench:
135x10x6
185x8
225x4
275x1
315x1
365 x 2 x 2

Incline:
135x10
225 x 5 x 5 x 8 --> going up 5 lbs

Bench press:
135 x 25 x 25 x 20+3+2 x 25

Cable Flies for 3 sets

Skull crushers:
45x10
95x10x10x10

Super set single arm tricep extension to rope tricep extension for 3 sets

Right now Im taking 100mg of tr3st a day. When I get the extra exemestane I will up the dosage to 125 and then maybe 150.

I have 4 weeks worth of dmz if I run it at 40mg a day. Im tempted to just run it now lol. Personally I think after this run a 6- week run of DMZ is pefect. Strength gains hit strong at week 2 and continue throughout the cycle.

Also thinking about running a second cycle next year with DMZ and D-plex. That cycle would be for recomp and strength.

I will be running PCT in about 3-4 weeks and Im considering priming with GNRH and then hitting up a nolva/HCG/exemestane PCT. All are pharma grade.
GNRH: 100mcg on day 1
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
HCG: 500-1000iu 3x a week for the first 2-3 weeks starting day 2
Exemestane: 0/0/20/20/10 until i run out

Being that Torem is a derivative of Nolva, ive played with the idea of hitting dosages of 240 for the first 3 days, 180 for the next 4 days, then 120 for 3 days. At which point I would switch to nolva. Though process is that at high dosages torem seems to kick start the boys a bit faster and has a "feel good" side effect. But then again Nolva and HCG (both pharma grade via prescription) is more then enough. Just a thought.

Partly sponsored OTC stack is the following and will be run for 2 months:
Str3ngth
Ostarine (10mg a day)
EP1C - 2 pills before workout
DAA - 6g a day
Bulbine - 2 pills a day
Fadogia --> 1000-1200mg a day
Growth Factor XT
Reduce XT --> ramped up as PCT progresses

I wanted to add ArA, but for 8 weeks thats an extra 80 bucks...which I need to spend on some nootropics for class.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update: Sitting around 230 after reducing carb intake.

Today is a rest day so carbs are pretty much really low:

Divided into 3 meals
15 whole eggs
1 cup egg whites
18.5 oz chicken breast
3 servings guacamole
Salsa to taste

Protein shake divided into 2 shakes:
2 servings bran buds
1 serving almonds
3 scoops whey
16 oz whole milk

The carb sources for today are the salsa which is about 6-10g per meal and the 2 protein shakes which has a total of about 51g. So we are looking at under 100g today.

The goal is not ketosis. The goal is a slow and steady recomp maintaining muscle mass and strength.

Workout days im taking in about 150-200g.

Amino Acids will consumed throughout the day during PCT and beyond.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Thursday I ended up doing some yoga. Trying to loosen up a bit because between the cycle and not stretching, im a tight mess. Needless to say it wasnt an easy session. Trying to hold a position at 230+ was harder then I imagined.

Friday:
Took the day off to study

Today:
I wanted to do some squats but with an exam coming up I may do a pump workout. Shoulders, quads, and hamstrings to get a nice pump. Next week I should be able to get a decent squat workout in. I may squat twice next week to make up for it.

Diet:

Diet has been a lot cleaner.

Cycle:
I may extend th cycle a few days since the week I planned to stop I have a big exam, travel, and a lot of manual labor to do. No exactly the ideal conditions to start PCT since I wont be able to diet or train well. I will start HCG and continue till the 3rd week of PCT. The doc said it's over kill that a couple shots during PCT will be just fine.

The goodies:
125mg a tr3st a day
25mg of Exemestane a day
Tudca 1000mg
2 scoop cycle support

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I was convinced this would be a one shot deal when I started. But not that Im wrapping up my cycle im looking in the mirror and saying...you need to start trimming some of that fluff, so now im planning a recomp stack for next year round spring(give myself about 6 months after cycle and PCT) if finances permit.

I was thinking 6 weeks of the following:
DMZ 40/40/40/40/40/40
The 1 100/100/100/100/125/125

And MAYBE (really this all boils down to $$)
Tren 90/90/90/120/120/120

Thoughts? The1 seems to be a dry substitute for Tr3st in terms of counteracting the lethargy of DMZ.

And not that im on high dose tr3st only I can tell that what was DMZ and what was tr3st. DMZ is one heck of a flipping compound when bulking, now I wanna see it on a recomp/cut. Something I will keep in mind when its TRT time lol.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Post exam workout:

Standing military press:
45x10
95x10
135x10x10x10

Dumbbell seated shoulder press:
50x7x10x10

Dumbbell side lateral:
25x10x10x10x10x10

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post exam workout:

Standing military press:
45x10
95x10
135x10x10x10

Dumbbell seated shoulder press:
50x7x10x10

Dumbbell side lateral:
25x10x10x10x10x10
How'd the exam go?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you have some great plans going on there. Will definitely be interested in following along.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How'd the exam go?
Exams are never easy. Ive come to expect ridiculously hard exams i think i failed. God willing I passed.

Sounds like you have some great plans going on there. Will definitely be interested in following along.
I will throw up a second Sponsored PCT log in maybe 2 weeks once I wrap up this cycle.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Exams are never easy. Ive come to expect ridiculously hard exams i think i failed. God willing I passed.

I will throw up a second Sponsored PCT log in maybe 2 weeks once I wrap up this cycle.
I hate exams, and I am in school for business.

I can only imagine you're tests with all those definitions..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here is to hoping you did better than expected on your exam!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the support gentlemen. Needless to say it is very much appreciated.

Tuesday Back Day:

Sumo Deadlift:
135x7
225x7
325x7x7x7

I think I want to start going up 5lbs per week instead of 10. I really want ot get as much practice in with the lighter weights before i start pulling some serious weight.

Barbell BOR:
225x5x5x7

Cable V-grip row:
5 sets of 10

Wednesday Chest/tricep/rear delt:
Bench Press:
135x5
225x5
315x1
365x2x2x2
315x6

Incline:
235x5x5x5

Everything from this point on had 1 minute rest intervals:
Bench:
135x25x12
Close Grip Bench:
135x12x14x12x10x8
Single arm reverse tricep extension
10x12x15x15
Dumbell Rear Delt flies
25x20x20x20

After this I did 20minutes on the elliptical.

Its a very rare thing I get to have this much time in the gym during school, so I decided to take advantage of it. Normally workouts are 30-45 minutes, so having the luxury of a close to 2 hour window I was able to lift was awesome.

As of now I really cant judge the strength aspect of tr3st being my goal shifted. Right now IM dealing with lighter weight and going for reps so hopefully the tr3st will allow for a smooth transition to PCT and then teh OStarine and Strength will allow for me to keep what I earned.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you noticed alot of water/fluid retention from trest?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
have you noticed alot of water/fluid retention from trest?
Yes quite a bit. But upping the dose of exemestane has helped with that. But Im expecting to lose about 10-15lbs right off the bat from water and glycogen once i stop the cycle. Im thinking i probably but on 10lbs of solid muscle this cycle and minimal fat, considering my diet wasn't "clean" this is a testament to the cycle.

Makes me excited to run another cycle with DMZ and The 1 and actually have a clean diet.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I hit a 20min bicep routine. My biceps are quiet weak when compared to the rest of my body so Im gonna start focusing on them a lot more then the past and training them at least once a week.

Leg Day: Purpose of today was to find my new working weight without knee wraps.

Squat:
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x1
495x1

495 felt perfect. It was hard but not a max. I dont think I would have been able to get 2 reps clean. So This will be the weight I will build on without knee wraps. The goal is standard linear progression, increase reps then increase weight.

Leg extensions 3 sets of 20 reps
Leg curls 3 sets of 20 reps
Calf raises 3 sets of 20 reps

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will be the last week of my cycle.

I sitting at 235.5 right now. I went as high as 240 but started to control my carb intake and the increase aromasin shed off a few lbs. I

So Tr3st does not compare to DMZ. Ive been running 125mg a day and DMZ was still so much stronger. DMZ was freaking out of this world and the higher doses of Tr3st staved off the lethargy as long as I didnt go too high on the aromasin. I will say however I have lost absolutely nothing even though I ALWAYS take a dip in strength when school starts. If anything my cardio seems to be improving now that Im trying to incorporate shorter rest intervals and some steady state cardio. DMZ was definetly the star of this stack, and Tr3st was the perfect supporting cast.

This Last week here will be my dosing protocol:
Tr3st: 150mg ED
Aromasin: 25mg ED
Tudca: 1250mg ED
Cycle Support: 2 scoops ED

PCT will begin Saturday. I will throw a log up shortly.

This has been one heck of a cycle. I highly recommend DMZ and Tr3st for a 6-7 week cycle. Personally 8 weeks is the absolute max with DMZ and it would have to be dosed low (40mg is my prefered dose for an 7-8 week cycle).

If you guys have any questions let me know here are the final stats:

Beginning of cycle -----> end of cycle

Bench:
345x1 ----> 405x1

Squat:
Knee Wraps: 500x1 ----> 600x1

Deadlift:
525x1 ---> 545x1 (deadlift was not emphasized at all this cycle)

BW:
210-215 -------> 235-240

I give this cycle a 10/10 in all areas. Minimal sides and amazing gains. Worst was back pumps which some horse liniment solved well. Also massages from the wife helped a lot.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be the last week of my cycle.

I sitting at 235.5 right now. I went as high as 240 but started to control my carb intake and the increase aromasin shed off a few lbs. I

So Tr3st does not compare to DMZ. Ive been running 125mg a day and DMZ was still so much stronger. DMZ was freaking out of this world and the higher doses of Tr3st staved off the lethargy as long as I didnt go too high on the aromasin. I will say however I have lost absolutely nothing even though I ALWAYS take a dip in strength when school starts. If anything my cardio seems to be improving now that Im trying to incorporate shorter rest intervals and some steady state cardio. DMZ was definetly the star of this stack, and Tr3st was the perfect supporting cast.

This Last week here will be my dosing protocol:
Tr3st: 150mg ED
Aromasin: 25mg ED
Tudca: 1250mg ED
Cycle Support: 2 scoops ED

PCT will begin Saturday. I will throw a log up shortly.

This has been one heck of a cycle. I highly recommend DMZ and Tr3st for a 6-7 week cycle. Personally 8 weeks is the absolute max with DMZ and it would have to be dosed low (40mg is my prefered dose for an 7-8 week cycle).

If you guys have any questions let me know here are the final stats:

Beginning of cycle -----> end of cycle

Bench:
345x1 ----> 405x1

Squat:
Knee Wraps: 500x1 ----> 600x1

Deadlift:
525x1 ---> 545x1 (deadlift was not emphasized at all this cycle)

BW:
210-215 -------> 235-240

I give this cycle a 10/10 in all areas. Minimal sides and amazing gains. Worst was back pumps which some horse liniment solved well. Also massages from the wife helped a lot.
Your log got me very excited to run the same cycle.

Thanks for this awesome log.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your log got me very excited to run the same cycle.

Thanks for this awesome log.
You are very welcome. It was better then i could have imagined.

Anytime I hear a rumor about OL being bunk I laugh really hard lol.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are very welcome. It was better then i could have imagined.

Anytime I hear a rumor about OL being bunk I laugh really hard lol.
That's usually the consensus with people that have ACTUALLY run our products.