Older guy thinking of prohormones ...

GolFNUTT

GolFNUTT

Awards
For the goal I had - cutting while maintaining (or gaining) lean mass, H and Ox did a nice job and would have been fantastic if could have gone 100 with H, just those pumps were too nasty at the end, so I dropped it to 50. Not sure what happened during PCT; the losses would have been worse if I didn't keep everything in check. It's been six or so weeks since my PCT ended and I have still maintained some gains and I'm back to squats and dead, so life is fine once more. Good luck with the Epi if you go that route, check out tunedsports.com and read the epistane info bible tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-epistane-havoc-informative-bible
I wanted to comment more last night but my stupid computer kinda freeked out and the keyboard wouldn't let me go any further, arrrggg. Thanks for the epi info and for all the info you have shared. That is what I love about this board and the good folks here. Check out http store dot ************* dot com for everything that you purchase as you can probably save a TON of money. I was thinking of Osta but it appears that there is a lot of bad stuff going around and perhaps a little pricey and I kinda want to keep things under the wifes radar if you know what I mean. Cheaper and she doesn't raise too much stink and besides A HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE :)

ctay

Awards
I wanted to comment more last night but my stupid computer kinda freeked out and the keyboard wouldn't let me go any further, arrrggg. Thanks for the epi info and for all the info you have shared. That is what I love about this board and the good folks here. Check out http store dot ************* dot com for everything that you purchase as you can probably save a TON of money. I was thinking of Osta but it appears that there is a lot of bad stuff going around and perhaps a little pricey and I kinda want to keep things under the wifes radar if you know what I mean. Cheaper and she doesn't raise too much stink and besides A HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE :)
Check out the PES subfourm on here and see if Anabeta might fit your bill. It's sorta between a natty test boost and pro hormone from my understanding. No PCT needed. A lot of folks do a 4week cycle, while some stretch to 6 or 8. I'm looking to do a two bottle 6-8 week cycle soon. Only concern I have is less gains than a traditional PH and increased appetite some experience (may lead to fat gain if you're not careful)

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
My only advice is to research the company that's making the product and the ingredients. A lot of companies put out complete crap. Epi for example is put out by a lot of suppliers and very few provide quality products.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Get blood tests before and after. I know you probably won't, as I didn't but trust me DO IT or DONT do a cycle. Also, check out Dr D and the pulse method on Epi. Maybe a good way to go to lessen the chance of shutdown.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
everybody responds differently to ph's or aas. i think liver issues are over hyped and loss of libido too. i'm 39 and for 4 years i did high doses of everything i could get my hands on. i even took 60mg of m1t a day for 8 weeks, with tren and inj 4ad homebrew on the side for 16 weeks. sometimes i wouldn't even do a pct, which i dont recomend btw. order u a SERM. my liver enzymes would elevate slightly but would return to normal after and i drank beer heavily for years. for 3 years i was never off more than 8 weeks before i would go back on again. the only bad side effect i had was lethargy sometimes. i havent done anything in 4.5 years. i feel fine. libido is as good as it was in my 20's. and i KEPT most of the gains i made. i know i sound like a bad influence but, personally i'd do the strongest **** i could get my hands on if i was gonna bother with it.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
did my first ph at 49 ... with great results. but the libido took a hit and Ive never quite come back to where i was pre cycle.
Despite that, ran a TBol/Proviron cycle this year, with terrible results. My test must just be way too low now, and it was all sides, and little gains.

Ive been using Ostarine, and love it. Its not gear, or even ph ... Id say somewhere above creatine, and below epi. But it CAN be slightly supressive ... maybe a 20 year old wont feel the difference, but I find I gotta cycle it .. usually 3/4 weeks on, then the same time off.,
I'm 54 and this is why I don't recommend PH's to guys over 35. Sometimes we never bounce back. We aren't 20 anymore. We have to be smarter if we want to be healthy later in life.