OL SUP3R 1/4/ EPI ELITE LOG

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Before I started this cycle I did a mini 25 day cut just wanted to show where I was a month ago and and 25 days before that
before
after and carbed up
before
after
before

And then of course these bad azz calves

There is no after cuz there the same! Uhhggg

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I was also squatting every day during the cut to see what happened. And it looks like it payed off. My legs can take a beating

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a lot of hard work has been paying off!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 21. Back/ bi

Gym was packed with a bunch of squids today. So aggrivating.

Lat pull down with v bar
90/110/130/140/150/160x10
170x5
2 drop sets til failure

Vbar low row
90/115/130/145/145/160x10

Dead lifts
135x10
225x5
315x5
405x3
425x1. Think that is a PR. Not to sure. Didn't care.

Curls
6 sets going up in weight.
Definately able to handle more weight on the curls now. Doing 35/40s easy

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
If I don't get too much out of this cycle. I'm going to be pissed. Adding in GHar1ne tomorrow then super dhea when it gets here at double dose. I really want to up the 1/4 dose. I'm getting really impatient I'm up about 4 pounds and there are not to lean either I want to run a real cycle after this during summer. Hopefully msten and something else

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 22 shoulders/bi/tri

Db shoulder press
60/70/80x10

Arnold press
45/45x10 50/50x10

Rear flys
10/10/10x20
20/20x10

Side raises
20/20x10
30x10
20x10
10x20

Upright rows
65/65/65/65 x 10

Face pulls
40/50/60/90x 12

Rope curls & rope ext superset
3xfailure

Cable curl
2 super drop sets

Calf raises
5 sets til failure

Still not feeling to much besides that one squat day. Might have been cuz I got my old belt from home finally and it works so good
I hope I feel more strength this week. If not I'll be extremely disappointed in OL.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything I've seen says week 3 is when most start to feel the strength go up. Hopefully you'll hit it here in the next few days.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Everything I've seen says week 3 is when most start to feel the strength go up. Hopefully you'll hit it here in the next few days.
Yeah that's what I've read about day 20 usually but now times a ticking

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 23 squats

Back squat
135x10
225x8
315x10
335x3
My calves were hurting so bad during squats that I had to stop. Didn't even want to go past 315 today. In so pissed off. It ruined my workout

Stiff leg DL
135/135x 20 on podium

Some weird leg press where you get underneath it. 3 sets of 10

Calf raises
5 sets of 20

Wasn't even going to go the the gym today but forced it for an hour. Tomorrow is my last day at a good gym before I go out to see for a week. Gota split a tiny gym with marines. Hate those c@cky F**kz

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Maybe I should add some oral trest to this for month 2?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 24 12Jan17 added OL Ghar1ne today at 10mg a day
Wt 162
Chest

Incline bench
135x10
185x5
225x7 felt pretty stong. Never started on incline. All my chest work will be upper chest
245x3/3/3
225x5/4/5
185x10/10
I put three 25lbs on each side. Went to failure then would take off a plate each time. Huge pump (x4)

Hammer strength incline
45 plate on each side till failure (x5)

Machine flys
Failure and 3 second squeeze in middle (x5)

Simple. Easy. Quick

Great workout at the good gym today. I have bad news tho. I won't log til next saturday when I get back from underway so you guys are gunna have to f$&k off for a bit. K love ya

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You gettin any feels yet?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean, other than the warm fuzzy feel you get from being surrounded by manly Marines, that is

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I go up to 1000 right now I'll still have a couple days left over. I was thinking it was going to dry me out for a few days and help solidify my gains
Any sides from epi?
Im on my 3rd day 500 mgs sup3r epi
330 sup3r 1

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe Bmac is out floatin around the ocean presently, so he probably won't answer for a few more days.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Patience my friend , the 1/4 are mild I gained 18 lbs and was happy with the results but I ate a **** ton , it was probably more then half water/fat , as soon as I cut (6 weeks after pct) I lost most of it and ended back up at my beginning weight looking slightly better but still maybe gained 1-2 lbs of actual muscle tissue which is not bad for the andros. The Gharine will feel good but u have to be patient there as well , u won't notice much at first except healing quicker and any aches will start feeling better within 6 weeks but you'll start noticing actual physique changes after that . I'm on about week 6 now and finally noticing the recomp effects , I'm down 6lbs from end of cycle and just about 2lbs down from after pct but I am looking a lot leaner and definitely not smaller so just be patient eat a **** ton of good food kill the fuccing weights and let the supp do their job homie . Ur killing the workouts just keep it going and ignore the mirror for a little and definitely ignore the scale while on u might not see much of a difference but once everything is done you'll be able to put a before cycle pic next to a post pct pic and notice how much you actually gained

andybean96

Awards
Patience my friend , the 1/4 are mild I gained 18 lbs and was happy with the results but I ate a **** ton , it was probably more then half water/fat , as soon as I cut (6 weeks after pct) I lost most of it and ended back up at my beginning weight looking slightly better but still maybe gained 1-2 lbs of actual muscle tissue which is not bad for the andros. The Gharine will feel good but u have to be patient there as well , u won't notice much at first except healing quicker and any aches will start feeling better within 6 weeks but you'll start noticing actual physique changes after that . I'm on about week 6 now and finally noticing the recomp effects , I'm down 6lbs from end of cycle and just about 2lbs down from after pct but I am looking a lot leaner and definitely not smaller so just be patient eat a **** ton of good food kill the fuccing weights and let the supp do their job homie . Ur killing the workouts just keep it going and ignore the mirror for a little and definitely ignore the scale while on u might not see much of a difference but once everything is done you'll be able to put a before cycle pic next to a post pct pic and notice how much you actually gained
Do u have a log of that cycle? Me and Bmac are running equal cycles but I don't have gharine

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you running?

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you running?

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you running?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 30
Still working Get to go home tomorrow finally. Very long and stressful underway. 1 workout in 7 days. Got 3 hours of sleep each night. Body is very run down and so is my mind. Chest tomorrow. Stand by

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20
Still working Get to go home tomorrow finally. Very long and stressful underway. 1 workout in 7 days. Got 3 hours of sleep each night. Body is very run down and so is my mind. Chest tomorrow. Stand by
Any sides ?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 31 chest

Wt: 191

Incline bench
135x10
185x5
225x10***3 rep pr
3 drop sets til failure with 3-25 lb plates on each side

Hammer strength incline
Shoulders really hurting here
45x10/10/10/10

Db OH ext

75x12
85x12
95x10

Machine fly
100x15/15/15/15/15

Db curl
35x20
40x10
20x15

No motivation right now after that long week and poor nutrition.
Squats tmm. Going to max out

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 34.
Wt189.6

Had to back track to see what day I am on aha

Legs

135x10
225x5
315x3
365x1
385x1
405x1******** HUGE PR

Incline bench drop set
3x20 reps

Incline curls
3x10

Skull crusher
2x20

Dips
20 reps total

Leg ext
3x20 heavy

Going underway for 5 days again tommorrow. Going to try and eat a lot but it never works. Probs gunna drop like 3 pounds again. Stay frosty

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you feeling about the Andros now? Any better, or still thinking they're no bueno

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
How are you feeling about the Andros now? Any better, or still thinking they're no bueno
To me, they are definately working. But way more on the strength side than the mass side. With is fine with me. I love strong/. I feel like they're so mild that with proper support, u could run 12-16 weeks imo. But not sure if it's worth the shut down

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Back from another rough underway.

Only worked out once did some bench and curls. So tired and drained. Gunna get some back tn then legs Saturday and chest Sunday. Not sure what day I'm on. I think day 39

andybean96

Awards
Back from another rough underway.

Only worked out once did some bench and curls. So tired and drained. Gunna get some back tn then legs Saturday and chest Sunday. Not sure what day I'm on. I think day 39
Lmao

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 40 back

BB row
95x12
135x12
155x10
175x10
195x8
215x6

Chest supported row
3 sets
50x10

Cable low row
95/125/155/185/200x 10

Single arm Lat pull down
5x15 all drop sets

Db curl
4x10

Barbell curl
3x10

Reverse curl into regular curl
5x10

Didn't want to deadlift but got a great pump

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 41. Chest

193. Prob won't get any higher

Incline bench
135x10
185x5
225x12*** PR
275x1 *** PR
Drop set x3 with 3-25 lb plates on each side

Hammer incline
3x12-15 reps

Hammer decline
3x20+ reps

Tri rope ext
5x15

Strait bar push down reverse grip
4x15

Strait bar push down
3x15

Db OH ext
70/80/90x10

Huge 2 rep PR on incline and a new incline max. Might be able to hit 315 on flat bench next week if I'm lucky

Squatss tmm

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 41. Chest

193. Prob won't get any higher

Incline bench
135x10
185x5
225x12*** PR
275x1 *** PR
Drop set x3 with 3-25 lb plates on each side

Hammer incline
3x12-15 reps

Hammer decline
3x20+ reps

Tri rope ext
5x15

Strait bar push down reverse grip
4x15

Strait bar push down
3x15

Db OH ext
70/80/90x10

Huge 2 rep PR on incline and a new incline max. Might be able to hit 315 on flat bench next week if I'm lucky

Squatss tmm
So are you getting stronger o not?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im at the end of my 2nd week and i haven't notice any strength o veins
500 sup3r epi
330 sup3r 1
It's still early. Andros generally don't get into full swing till week 3 or 4. Hence the reason we always recommend 6-8 week cycles

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's still early. Andros generally don't get into full swing till week 3 or 4. Hence the reason we always recommend 6-8 week cycles
Yea im doing a 6 week run
Can i trhow SUP3R 4 at on my 3rd week for faster results?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea im doing a 6 week run
Can i trhow SUP3R 4 at on my 3rd week for faster results?
What results are you looking for? 4-Andro tends to be "wet" gains, Epi tends to be dry. I think you'd be better off getting another bottle of Sup3r Epi from Nutriverse. I think it's still on sale thru tomorrow??

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What results are you looking for? 4-Andro tends to be "wet" gains, Epi tends to be dry. I think you'd be better off getting another bottle of Sup3r Epi from Nutriverse. I think it's still on sale thru tomorrow??
Strength main goal
cut little bit if possible
Im doing low carb high very high protein
Diet Protein source mainly from chicken and shakes Carnivore protein [Low carbs low calories No Sugars No Creatine]

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Strength main goal
cut little bit if possible
Im doing low carb high very high protein
Diet Protein source mainly from chicken and shakes Carnivore protein [Low carbs low calories No Sugars No Creatine]
Pick up another epi.
4 weeks sounds like a waste imo

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 42 back and biceps

Machine rows
5 sets 12-15 reps

Vbar pull down
100/120/140/160/180/140/120x10

Machine pull over
4 sets 15reps

Deadlifts
135/225/315x5
405x3
455** went up easy but couldn't hold on to it

Curls for the girls. ..or guys.. Or trannies. How ever you roll maybe go F$CK urself ya prick