Addition to cycle: OL GHAR1NE --dose in morning instead of night
Month 1: 10mg
M2: 20mg
M3:30mg

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 15 BACK DAY

aggressiveness was definately there today. Nothing noticeable on strength but my Lat pump got huge, not my lower back, my upper back /trap/Lat area just got so swollen monkey it was awesome. I went into this workout on after a rest day and my lower back was killing me all day. Popped 4mg of taurine pwo with my 1/4/epi and was good to go within 30 min.

Db row
80/90/100x10 (felt super light)
-really wanted to row this workout cuz I had no energy after deads the last couple workouts.

BB row
95/115/135/155 x10
175x8
185x6
-wanted to get some good volume and a good contraction

Cable Low row-wide grip
100/110/120/130/140/150x10
170x8

Cable low row- v bar
130/140/150x10

Hammer strength row
4 sets- first 2 single arm 3 sec hold at contraction
-last 2 both arms with same hold

DEADLIFTS-I was effffin ready for these
135/225/315x5
405x3
405x2
405x1

25 lb weighted pull-up
2 sets of 5
50 lb weighted pull-up
2 set of 3
1 rep out of body weight so about 6 after the other pull-ups

Concentration curls for the boys... Wait ..guys ... Wait girls I mean. Yeah curls for the girls and then some light calf work focus on stretch and flex

So battlefield 1 anyone?

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Lol your terminology that you use is cracking me up. "Got so swollen monkey" was a good one. Sucks to hear about the libido, but nice work man keep it up!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Lol your terminology that you use is cracking me up. "Got so swollen monkey" was a good one. Sucks to hear about the libido, but nice work man keep it up!
Gota bring in the fans with the terminology. As u can so I have like 3 subs. Rollin deep

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Going for 80x10 tmm for shoulder press andybean96.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 16 shoulders

So either my pump was wicked huge today orrr... My joints are dryed out. Not sure but it was painful and I kinda liked it. It's basically like when your girl or guy for some of u fellas..lol., tells you to pull her/his hair and spit in her mouth.. You just keep pumping.

DB shoulder press
60/70/80x10****PR for 80s

Arnold press!!!
Holy butt plug this destroyed my rear delta like never before
45/40/35/30 3 sets each weight to complete absolute failure with 30-35 second break

rear fly
15 lbs-8 sets to failure again and then just kept going till my arms couldn't
Move

Db side raise
8 sets till failure then Cut weight in half and rep out

Leaning single arm Db raise
10 lbs 5 sets of 10
-couldn't even feel my arms anymore but that's a good thing right? Lol

Strait bar overhead tri ext
4x10

Db 2 hand OH ext
60/70/80x10

Calf raise
5x20

Overall felt great today day off tomorrow then squat Friday

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Can I add or should I add dermacrine or sup3r dhea?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I add or should I add dermacrine or sup3r dhea?
Yes, you can. Should you? Maybe. Might help some with libido and lethargy. It's still early in your cycle so if you're experiencing those things you still have enough time to add one in for good effect.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Yes, you can. Should you? Maybe. Might help some with libido and lethargy. It's still early in your cycle so if you're experiencing those things you still have enough time to add one in for good effect.
Which one? I'm thinking I should stick with all OL products for this log

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which one? I'm thinking I should stick with all OL products for this log
Overall Sup3r DHEA has a much higher dosage and a more well rounded formula for Cheaper than was Derma was before it got DC'd. I saw some big sales on it a while back but unsure if it's still around. Love the Derma carrier though, it was very good.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 17 OFF DAY

Smashing my Xtend blood orange and making sure I'm recovered for leg day tmm hopefully 315x10 high bar squat tmm

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Epic squat day posting after I'm done. Let's just say pr's!!!!!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 18 Leg day!!!!
Listen up you dirty F##ks..
This sh1t is kicking in and hard. I'm taking about feeling like Harambe when the kid came down to visit in. Just strait SAVAGE AF

squats ATG
135x10
225x5
315x11 ( 4rep PR)
335x1
365x1
375x1 ***PR
385x1*** PR
395xFAIL so closee
315x9
225x20

Heck squat
1 plate each side x 10
1 plate + 25 x10
2 plates x6

Sissy squat
6 sets with 50 lbs on back slow tempo not locking knees out til failure then body weight til failure

Leg press
4 sets of 25 reps @ 1 plate
3 second pause at bottom legs together very very slow

Calf raise
6 sets till failure then body weight til I cramp

Really looking forward to bench tmm but I know my legs are going to be effing dead

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killer workout!! Hope you didn't plan on doing a lot of walking today

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 19 chest day...
Hurt my shoulder 4 sets in

Flat bench
135x10
185x5
225x5
245x5 got hurt here
245x6

My rep total went down cuz the bar I was using felt heavier on one side. So when I went for max reps on 245 the first rep I came down to fast and all the weight went to the left side hard AF. I managed to recover and bang out 5 but I knew it was going to be a bad workout after that. Completely destroyed my confidence.

incline bench
135x20/15/12/15/15

Cable flies
8 sets of 15-20 reps

I called it a day after this. Don't want to hurt my shoulder any more to cause other workouts to be bad. I'm going to up my fish oil to stop the inflammation.

Going underway next Friday for a week then come back for a week then leave for a week again so this is going to be ruff. I need to improvise out at sea to get big

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta watch those shoulders man! That's the kind of thing that will come back to haunt you, when you get old like me

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 20 OFF DAY

my girlfriend's friend told me yesterday that her calves are bigger than mine. I've never thought more about killing some one than last night. I honestly was so pissed off and embarrassed. I work every day on them. Ugh

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20 OFF DAY

my girlfriend's friend told me yesterday that her calves are bigger than mine. I've never thought more about killing some one than last night. I honestly was so pissed off and embarrassed. I work every day on them. Ugh
But are they?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Valid question

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 OFF DAY

LMAO. This would be a justifiable homicide IMO. I would acquit you;).

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Is she a cow? I think we'll need a picture, just for science, you know
Definately no pics. But she ain't fat. Might need to inject some oil in my calves... Kiddinggggg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
WTF? I guess you can't really be that mad if it's true....LOL

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suppose she is...next thing you will want is her number. Lol. We all know how you roll SFreed;).
Thick is good! Besides, I'm not quite the looker that Jebrook and ryane87 are. Gotta stick with the percentages

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Good thick is a good thing.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also wanted to point out that your log is gettin more action since we've started talking about big girls. Surprised mmorso hasn't felt a disturbance in the force and jumped in with some pics

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Also wanted to point out that your log is gettin more action since we've started talking about big girls. Surprised mmorso hasn't felt a disturbance in the force and jumped in with some pics
Probably dealing with the disturbance in his pants first

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Most action I've gotten on cycle.. Yikes

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hands can be fun
Especially if they belong to someone else. Unless you're shipping out, then maybe not.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I left it ambiguous for your pleasure

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I left it ambiguous for your pleasure
I appreciate that.

Hey, when you're taking andro's, is it normal for one of your testicles to be bigger than the other two? Asking for a friend

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate that.

Hey, when you're taking andro's, is it normal for one of your testicles to be bigger than the other two? Asking for a friend
I am the wrong man to ask. Are you looking for a handler to make sure you aren't imagining things?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I appreciate that.

One of mine is bigger than the other. But that's cuz of a vericoceel

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was supposed to be funny, but neither of you got it.

One of my testicles is bigger than the other two. Meaning I have three testicles. Come on, guys

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards

One of my testicles is bigger than the other two. Meaning I have three testicles. Come on, guys
Oh ****. Didn't even notice. But that's completely normal IMO

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

If you have to explain, it isn't funny...:) I just you were making some kind of innuendo...