Nutraceutical Innovations Burn Xtreme fat loss destroyer needs loggers!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who loves ya babe haha ... yours is due to show up Wednesday.
lol...I have classes and testing all day wednesday at purdue university ....have to get my commercial applicators license for weed killer.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
lol...I have classes and testing all day wednesday at purdue university ....have to get my commercial applicators license for weed killer.
Thanks to you iam watching PHIL SCHNEIDER documentary.....

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm taking dextrose pre workout and drinking water during work outs. I'm drinking about a gallon of water a day
dextrose pre workout- how if you dont mind me asking? with a mix or another product?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
gosh darn-it....no burn xtreme again today!!!
I have a feeling the next time you see your post office person, they are going to look a little thinner. Im not making accusations, but just saying

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a feeling the next time you see your post office person, they are going to look a little thinner. Im not making accusations, but just saying
yeah...they are gonna look thinner alright--when my dogs take a chunk outta their arse!!!:pirate:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The T has a particular set of skills that he has acquired over a long career . Skills that make him a nightmare for people like "mr mail"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The T has a particular set of skills that he has acquired over a long career . Skills that make him a nightmare for people like "mr mail"
yup my skillset is keep em guessing.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
hvactech you know when that burn is supposed to be coming in bro?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I hope it comes today I'm starting to think someone stole it lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
With this new job I'm working and adding in that BX I'm probably gonna be like stage ready ripped by the time I'm done. Not that i want to sign up for a physique competition or anything. Just thats gonna be how ripped I'll be lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
No product as of yet here either

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
With this new job I'm working and adding in that BX I'm probably gonna be like stage ready ripped by the time I'm done. Not that i want to sign up for a physique competition or anything. Just thats gonna be how ripped I'll be lol
That's exactly what I've been doing taking it before work and after work that works out great

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I've been doing taking it before work and after work that works out great
If i take it after work i probably wont ever sleep... I work 6am to 4:30pm or later lol. So one before work and one at lunch I'm thinking. And i mean im already not very high bf% (ill get an exact when i start my log) but with this job yesterday i walked over 13 miles stacking trusses and stuff and then went to the gym. So im gonna be burning a retarded amount of calories in a day. Ill probably have to add in a weight gainer to not lose too much weight.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If i take it after work i probably wont ever sleep... I work 6am to 4:30pm or later lol. So one before work and one at lunch I'm thinking. And i mean im already not very high bf% (ill get an exact when i start my log) but with this job yesterday i walked over 13 miles stacking trusses and stuff and then went to the gym. So im gonna be burning a retarded amount of calories in a day. Ill probably have to add in a weight gainer to not lose too much weight.
Lol i ran stacker 3 and had the same issues .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah got nothing here either hvactech
I think they got bombarded with all the promos and free stuff they sent out....I know it is painful being only one of a few who hasn't received it yet, but I have faith in nutraceutical innovations that they will come thru.

absence make the stims grow stronger, lol.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I think they got bombarded with all the promos and free stuff they sent out....I know it is painful being only one of a few who hasn't received it yet, but I have faith in nutraceutical innovations that they will come thru.

absence make the stims grow stronger, lol.
True lol. I know stuff happens. And it seems like if theres any options than it always happens to me lol. Seriously though i know they got a lot going on. Im just wondering if something got lost in translations somewhere if you know what i mean. If it did than we can try to figure out what happened you know

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im already very impressed with this company and how they do things so im not mad or anything. NutraChem NutraTeam hvactech you guys rock btw

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Im already very impressed with this company and how they do things so im not mad or anything. NutraChem NutraTeam hvactech you guys rock btw
Still nothing for me either but I agree with above

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i dont work for the company but for as long as they have been on the board, they have done everything right and continue to do so. I believe everything will be squared away. Great group of guys and a great company

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
i dont work for the company but for as long as they have been on the board, they have done everything right and continue to do so. I believe everything will be squared away. Great group of guys and a great company
Thanks for the vote of confidence Smith!

I checked with shipping to see what's up and waiting for any info to relay...

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
This is like energy in a bottle. I'm only three days in and I'm impressed
Thanks for the great review warlord! But it's kinda rubbing it in for the guys who haven't gotten theirs yet, lol. :eek:

OK guys, I need to know where you ordered from, a retailer or the home site?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
OK, everybody that's still waiting on a bottle, PM me your shipping info! And let me know too if it was an order, where it was from, or a promo to log.

:)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
OK, everybody that's still waiting on a bottle, PM me your shipping info! And let me know too if it was an order, where it was from, or a promo to log.

Check this guy out going above and beyond :)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
If you are reading this than it means I have passed. After seeing all the people starting their logs The excitement of waiting for the bx to arrive has proven too much for my body to handle. I wish everyone the best of luck with their burn extreme!

Lol!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you are reading this than it means I have passed. After seeing all the people starting their logs The excitement of waiting for the bx to arrive has proven too much for my body to handle. I wish everyone the best of luck with their burn extreme!

Lol!
Repped for extreme case scenario bi polar episode reprisal

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Haha

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Done

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Another day to look forward to starting this product, we will see what the mailman brings.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i hope it so man. great product so hopefully its in the mb today

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Yes please PM shipping addresses so we can confirm or see what's going on. We did ship a ton out recently but we may not have got everyone's address

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang...I miss one day on here and look what I miss...who do I send pm to?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
dang...I miss one day on here and look what I miss...who do I send pm to?
me, ill take care of ya, lol

send it to Nutrateam

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yes please PM shipping addresses so we can confirm or see what's going on. We did ship a ton out recently but we may not have got everyone's address
Done

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Done