Nutraceutical Innovations Burn Xtreme fat loss destroyer needs loggers!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
no reason to apologize at all...I respect you for doing the semi pro circuit, from what I hear it takes a ton of work and dedication without the enormous pay or other benefits pro's receive...props!!!
ever watch that show with Kiss? They bought an indoor football arena team.A shorter field is just more room to get leveled coming across the middle. That pay grade makes a Mc Donalds fry station attendant look like a millionaire.

they do that for the love of the game with a little bit of hope to get a chance to try out for the NFL. Anyone who does this or semi pro deserves respect in my book. The only gty they have of pro nfl is with a ticket or nfl red zone

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
please remember to post feedback on supplementreviews . com guys...
I just went and checked that site out. I was gonna write a review of Monopump but it said we do not accept reviews written on mobile phones... My mobile phone is my computer lol

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
no reason to apologize at all...I respect you for doing the semi pro circuit, from what I hear it takes a ton of work and dedication without the enormous pay or other benefits pro's receive...props!!!
It's even worse than that, no pay on the level I played. It's all on your you, time, equipment, travel, everything. I have played for Indiana Tomahawks {Indiana, Pa}, Bluefield Barons {Bluefield, Virginia}, and Hampton Roads Bulldogs {Virginia Beach}, and now I have a team who is willing to pick me up, Harrisburg Sharks {Harrisburg, Pa.} Yes, I have lived or will live near or in these areas. Moved around quit a bit. In my early 40's with two toddlers. Life for just got started, post military when I got out 2005.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's even worse than that, no pay on the level I played. It's all on your you, time, equipment, travel, everything. I have played for Indiana Tomahawks {Indiana, Pa}, Bluefield Barons {Bluefield, Virginia}, and Hampton Roads Bulldogs {Virginia Beach}, and now I have a team who is willing to pick me up, Harrisburg Sharks {Harrisburg, Pa.} Yes, I have lived or will live near or in these areas. Moved around quit a bit. In my early 40's with two toddlers. Life for just got started, post military when I got out 2005.
I wish you all the best...good luck!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Did you guys need 1 more logger ? I just finished up a fat burner log . Would be delighted to run this and produce high quality feedback . Let me know guys!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Did you guys need 1 more logger ? I just finished up a fat burner log . Would be delighted to run this and produce high quality feedback . Let me know guys!
Yeah, between the BX and the AI you're already running you'd become unstoppable! That's a good idea, sign this man up. :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah, between the BX and the AI you're already running you'd become unstoppable! That's a good idea, sign this man up. :)
Hell yes . This will go great with my cardio/endurance training. Let me know where to send my infoz

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
bighulksmash good guy right here- good luck bro and looking forward to seeing the log

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem nice to extend this out- great job

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
NutraChem nice to extend this out- great job
Sure thing, Smith! We're humbled by the great support and participation you guys have demonstrated for Nutra, and we're also excited to offer these new products. The line-up is small right now, but it's solid, with zero BS products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sure thing, Smith! We're humbled by the great support and participation you guys have demonstrated for Nutra, and we're also excited to offer these new products. The line-up is small right now, but it's solid, with zero BS products.
and you are also participating on the forum...we like you!!!

bighulksmash is a good guy!!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I was here for the burn the ice cream and hugs are just a bonus lol

bmoore

bmoore

Awards
US logger, 23 years old, happy to log, and about two months into my cut!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a question for hvactech or NutraChem...I have been using 2 zantrex-3 and 2 broncaid in mornings and 1 of each afternoon and 1 of each around 5pm..the question is if it is ok okay to continue the bronkaid and switch-out the zantrex for the burn xtreme?

trust me, I am very familiar with bronkaid!!!

hopefully the burn xtreme comes today!!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone got theirs yet?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping for today. Mail truck is almost here... 2 hours later than usual for some reason but i see it down the road lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping for today. Mail truck is almost here... 2 hours later than usual for some reason but i see it down the road lol
Christmas delivery! Mine was a no go today.fyi

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I guess ill just go to the gym then lol. Mail truck goes through a huge apartment complex before it hits my house so i would have had to wait 20 min and then be let down lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
there ya go.. I don't know if you would want to pop a BX right now anyway.. Little late in the day and my workout was crazy on it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
46779759.jpg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have a question for hvactech or NutraChem...I have been using 2 zantrex-3 and 2 broncaid in mornings and 1 of each afternoon and 1 of each around 5pm..the question is if it is ok okay to continue the bronkaid and switch-out the zantrex for the burn xtreme?

trust me, I am very familiar with bronkaid!!!

hopefully the burn xtreme comes today!!!
if you have been using the bronk for awhile i dont see a problem switching out zantrex for the BX

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dang well i wont know for hours. Ill keep y'all posted

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sounds like a conspiracy - lol

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
NOBODY IS WATCHING ANY OF YOU. PLEASE GO ABOUT YOUR NORMAL HUMAN FUNCTIONS AS IF WE ARE NOT HERE.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;BPg35axm6NI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPg35axm6NI[/video]

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I tried the burn Xtreme sample omg you guys gotta try this!!!!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I tried the burn Xtreme sample omg you guys gotta try this!!!!!
Finally? lol! Thats why I had to jump on this! Their products are legit!! My mind was blown!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Finally? lol! Thats why I had to jump on this! Their products are legit!! My mind was blown!
Didn't receive the full bottle but i remembered i got a sample for bx with my arimamax that iam logging for N I .